• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Neon was running. He wasn’t sure what from, or where he was going, but as soon as he got remotely close to the school, it wasn’t hard to tell it was a bad idea to go there, so he didn’t.
Earlier that day, he discovered a weird swirl shape on his hand. He was legitimately bewildered by it, which didn’t happen very often, considering he was a very smart guy. He couldn’t figure out why it was there, but I didn’t seem to physically harm him, so he left it alone.
However, on his way to school, he noticed vision had a cyan tint. By now, he was very confused and on the verge of freaking out. Neon liked the color, but he didn’t want to see it his whole life.
Back to where he currently was, he slowed down, not to catch his breath, but to ponder how the day went so bad so fast.
He then noticed an explosion of fire. “What the..” He ran over to the area where the fire was, he didn’t know what for, but his instincts were VERY convincing today. He ran over and saw a boy, but it was clear he wasn’t the cause of it, because he looked as confused as Neon did. The boy then disappeared.
Neon then saw burns in the ground that looked like footprints, leading to a girl who was pounding on a wall.
While he couldn’t make out who the girl was, he saw a shape on her hand that definitely wasn’t natural.
She has one too!
He started to run over, when the wall opened, and another person was there. They also had a shape on their hand.
He ran faster. “WAIT! I have a thingy too!” He yelled.
He rushed in right before the wall closed.
He put his hands on his knees and caught his breath. He had run a lot today.

Jackie gulped at Talia's words. They had her sister? Jackie, an only child, couldn't imagine what kind of pain the girl was feeling. She bet that Talia would do anything to get her sister back. Though small, Jackie's voice rose out among the other whispers and commotion. "I know it sounds stupid. Heck, it probably is stupid. But we knocked a few of their guys out, right? Maybe if we go back, I mean they might not even be there, but maybe we can scavenge the bodies for information." Jackie suggested slowly.

Miles ran a hand through his hair to examine the bold purple tips before sighing. "How will I explain all this-" the boy mused before he thought about his parents, it was best he didn't get them involved. "Those damned idiots, making a mess of the place. My life was going swell before tho-" Miles trailed off as he ticked the body of the dead man beside him. Actually, it wasn't impossible to take that guy out. After all, Miles was superhuman now. "I'll show them, I'll take out their whole damn organization!" Miles grinned before he opened a portal and stepped through it. As Miles entered the vacuum in space, it quickly rejected him and he was shot back out. Miles huffed, his powers weren't perfected- as for now it seemed his ability could only transport him in short distances. For now, he would have to walk.

Blair rushed down the streets, eyeing very carefully every alley, building, person that looked at her like she was running from a kidnapper, people who looked at her like she was a predator since she was really tall, muscular and overall, intimidating, birds, cats, mannequins in shops, basically everything. She was very wary about her city now, with that psycopath from her school, those weak agents that attacked her, and whoever injected her with some weird essence that made her have this 'ghost power'(that's a new theory). She couldn't go back home, that would totally put her whole family in danger, so she had to come up with a good excuse. So earlier, she sent her dad this:

Um dad, theyve took us on a surprise trip in the mountains, where theres no Wi-Fi and no signal, and they didnt tell us how much we'll stay. Ive got Wi-Fi on the bus and---Oh, nevermind we've arrived Ok bye

Hopefully, her dad bought it. But now she hasn't got any time for that. She untied her hair and put in a bun, hopefully helping her disquising her identity. She rummaged through her bag, searching for her jacket, and exactly when she found it, she bumped into someone. @Barefoot_Kittens
"Oops!" She blurted out as she stumbled backwards, and her mark started glowing faintly. She looked up at the person and she recognized him. He was a guy from her English Class. Well, her 'Tough Girl' facade was now ruined. She got up and rubbed her forearm. "Sorry..."
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Rin picked up the arm and started to run. The only person that would trust him now was his brother. He hid the arm in his bag. The streets were full of people, they sent him a suspicious look at his blood stained clothes. He ran inside the apartment, dashing up the stairs to his room. He slumped down into a chair and threw the arm onto the table. "For god sake why is all this happening today?" . He fumbled for his phone in his pocket before checking out the window for any more strange people. He called Kenya, he was so scared he now pacing round the room. "Kenya? Kenya? Hey look I messed up, but badly. They're are people after me and I don't know what to do. Please help me, please. I'm at the apartment" he sat down and started to munch on the arm. "Please Sans" he begged.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
At that moment, Cole realized that Talia wasn’t the only one who had made it through the five-second interval the hologram was open. There was another boy in the hideout, too. She was instantly on edge and strode towards him.

“How the hell did you— no. Who the hell in this goddamn universe are you?” There. That was a better question. “Are you one of those— never mind.” Cole had noticed the greenish blue marking on his hand. She almost groaned, instead whispering to herself, “Another one. Oh, boy. And here I was thinking we were and endangered species. Actually, we still are...” This trailed off into a few minutes more of mumbling and arguing with herself. An awkward habit Cole had no doubt picked up from one of the parents that had left her. She cut herself off abruptly, turning to Jackie.

“Good thinking, Jackie, definitely one course of action. Any other ideas? Once Blue-Tip Boy tells us who the hell he is, we can start. Let’s go save someone.” Cole sighed, sounding less than enthusiastic. The truth was, she was just stressed. But she’d adapt; she always had, and always would.

Makura was sitting back of a hovervan unconscious from the shocks. Suddenly some mysterious voice appeared in his mind. "Makura..." said the mysterious voice. "Makura you have to wake up. It's time to escape and find your friends. Wake up..." Makura opened his eyes from the voice. "Ugh...Where am I?" Makura asked himself. "Why are there handcuffs on my hands? The last thing I can remember was some, shady, man, shocking me." Makura came to realization of what happened before he was in the van. Suddenly Stargo appeared once again to try and help him. "Oh, Stargo! Do you think you can help me?" Stargo flew over to his left hand as the mark on it's hand lit up. Suddenly the mysterious voice appeared again. "You need to concentrate your power into stars, Makura." it said. "Stars, that actually makes sense for some reason." Makura said. He closed his eyes and concentrated his energy into stars. He opened his eyes and saw stars floating on his left side. "Whoa this is cool." Makura said. The star floated over to the handcuffs and began to spin rapidly. It then began to saw off the handcuffs off of him. "Yes finally. I can feel my hands again. Now to escape and find the marked people." Makura said as he busted the back door open. He jumped out of the van and rolled into street. He then ran to an alleyway where no one can possibly find him.

Neon looked around at the people around him. The first thing he noticed was that they all had marks on their hands, like him.
He the directed his look at Cole.
“I appreciate the warm welcome and hospitality.” He said jokingly. “I can’t ever repay the debt.” He said.
“Okay, but let’s get serious. I’m Neon. I probably would have met all of you if I had gone to school, but I didn’t. I was running ridiculously late, yada yada, saw the mark, bla bla bla, my hair went cyan at the tips, started seeing everything with a cyan tint, saw the school and the area around it in chaos, THESE things started following me around.”
He gestured to two floating shapes behind him. A triangle and a square.
“I’m guessing they have something to do with this mark.”
He pointed to the mark on his hand.
“They disappear and reappear randomly.”
As if to demonstrate, the shapes disappeared into thin air.
“Anyhoo, that’s that. I’m guessing something similar happed to you all.”
He turned to Jackie. Neon shrugged.
“I’m down for some sort of super hero action film rescue mission.”

getting the phone call form Rin, Kenya said "no worries Paps. i'll get over to you before you can say spaghetti." kenya got off the phone and teleported over to the apartment. "what happened?!"he said has soon as he came in.

=Nightshade=

Cole sighed. This was no time to be picking and choosing allies. Neon had shown up, so now they had to deal with that. She gave him a somewhat chilly nod, stressed beyond belief. “I’m Cole.” She gestured to each of the others in turn, introducing them. “Jackie, Talia, Oliver, Stiles is the one on the couch—“ She cringed, still not sure if he was dead or not. The soft glow of his mark reassured her, though not much. “Marco, and Dusker,” she finished. “If you’ll excuse me, I need to check the security vidfeeds.”

A flick of her wrist caused a small holo-screen to appear from her watch. Cole zoomed in, the view from the hidden security cameras slightly gritty. I need better lenses, she thought. But how am I supposed to get them now that we’re wanted? Oh, well. The men who had been chasing Talia seemed to have left. That, at least, was a relief. But what was weird was the male shape coming closer, followed by a couple of stars. “What the... hey, someone come over here and tell me if that’s Makura.” I really need to rewire this place to let anyone in who has a mark, she thought to herself.

Dusker just kinda. Stared. At Stile's body on the couch. Well then, that's a thing. The mark on his hand was glowing, though, so maybe his power was regeneration or astral projection or something.

And then one of the newest arrivals recommended a rescue mission. This early.
"While you may be up for a high-risk rescue mission like in the movies," Dusker started, "I'm not. Remember, almost none of us have a hint of a clue how to use our powers. And those who do can't use 'em as good as we think. I don't even know what mine does, aside from the fact that I'm apparently a magnet for these guys." After that last sentence, she patted Hatapon on the head.

And immediately, as if to prove her wrong, a blue-patterned drum appeared in the air in front of her.

".........oh. Huh. That's....a thing. That happened."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"...Dusker is right. I... planned on going to the base alone as soon as my ankle is completely done healing, but.. I don't know if I can do it by myself." Her eyes smarted slightly. She was clearly upset over her sister's plight.
"I - just can't bear to think of what they'll do to her. She's only twelve years old... why couldn't they have just taken me instead? I feel - so-" She couldn't finish her sentence, as she held a hand to her head. She tried to calm herself, taking deep breaths, but in vain.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Looks like we're kicking butt, saving lives, and taking names. We could be some sort of superhero group!" Oliver said before jumping off the wall. He hadn't really thought it through, however bounced on the hard floor numerous times before safely stopping. He got up and brushed himself off. "Well, we might have enough time to do some sort of training. We fended them off for now, they're probably thinking of a new plan to attack." Oliver replied to Dusker. "We might as well, we're going to need to wait for Stiles to wake up anyways." He then walked over to Cole. "I'm pretty sure that's Makura." Oliver said, peering at the screen. "It'll be fine, we'll find and save your sister." He tried to assure Talia, who seemed to be upset.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Marco finished cleaning his face, then walked over to hear the conversation. Cole was complaining about her security camera lenses. "I can getcha lenses. Least I can do for givin' me a place to stay." Marco looked around the room. "It'd be smarter to pair up wit someone, so who wanna play cops n' robbers?"

Dusker pondered what Oliver said for a moment, taking the drum and setting it on the couch beside her. "Yeah, training seems like a good idea, but where are we gonna find weapons for people who don't have "fighting abilities"? I mean, I could toss this drum at people's heads, but what about that guy?" She gestured to Stiles before continuing, "If he's not actually dead, then what are we gonna do with his ability? Let him die repeatedly in the hopes of making him have to wait less to revive? Or am I completely wrong in guessing his ability and you just let him separate from his body and float around?"
"...please don't throw that drum at people," Hatapon responded. "It's very important!"
"How so?"
"It's one of the sacred Patapon drums, the drum of Bravery."
"Bravery, huh?" Dusker responded, patting the surface of the drum. It made a little noise in response. Pon!
"How ironic."

=Nightshade=

“Cool,” Cole said to Marco, grinning. “I’ll come with. This place is a dump, I wasn’t exactly expecting company, so that’s another thing on my to-do list. We’ll let Makura in on the way back. Cover your hair and hand, maybe they won’t notice us then.” She knew that was mostly wishful thinking, but wishful thinking never hurt anyone. She flipped her hood up over her chartreuse-and-black hair and pulled on a pair of leather gloves. “This should work. I hope.”

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles shot up, "well that was about as interesting as the last time I died" he said, getting off the couch, he looked around, "right so anything new happen, what are we doing about the guys who were after us", he caught the last bits of the rescue mission conversation, "Who we rescuing then" he asked, itching to do something, being dead made him kind of bored.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Nice, you're awake." Oliver said to Stiles. "Talia's sister got kidnapped, so we're going to help. Cole and Marco are going out for some things, and I think we're going to get some training done to get ready," He explained to Stiles. "I gotta ask, what's it like being dead? Do you see nothing but black, or?" He asked Stiles randomly.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"I lost my cap in da confusion. Let's stick to da alleys, an' we can pick up caps for... how many people here? 10?" Marco walked to the front gate. "So we need weapons, hats, gloves, n' lenses. C'mon Cole."

=Nightshade=

Cole made the “okay” sign with her fingers and stepped through the hologram to the outside. On edge like never before, she crept through the dingiest back alleys and made herself scarce, trusting that Marco would do the same. “General store,” she muttered. “Where the heck is a general store? Too many things are online— there. Cmon, before we’re spotted.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
He looked at her with the arm in his mouth. "I don't know what's happening to me, I keep craving human flesh. I almost killed some guy and I am being accused for sort of shit". He sat on the sofa, looking at her with tears in his eyes. "Sans, look I don't know what's happening and I am scared". he looked at his brother, then to the arm. "But I am still hungry". He ran at sans arms outstretched.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"I'm not too worried. I was fine by myself earlier, so we golden." Marco followed after Cole an entered the store. "Imma get some extra gloves n' hats, in case we run into anyone else." He wandered down the aisle, picking out generic hats out for everyone except himself. He picked out a Spinner Squirrel hat for himself, and moved to the gloves section. Everyone just needed one glove, so he bought seven pairs. He found Cole and presented his findings. "I think this's 'nuff." @Night's Shadow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles turned to Oliver, "oh it's kind of just like this void, at least at the moment I feel like there might be more but it's like I'm not allowed or something, I see this light, at first I thought the light was me returning to the world of the living but, I can swear I heard a voice this time, I think it was death..." he then kind of trailed off and stared into space "but anyway, what are people doing as training?" he asked as he came back to his senses.

"Alright I escaped and now I have to find the other marked so I can get this straightened out." Makura said. He looked around to make sure that they aren't any shady people around. He walked out of the alleyway and headed out to who knows where. "Alright the coast seems pretty clear. So I'll just walk to some store so I can get something to cover up my hand and these tips." Makura said. So he skated over to the general store. "Alright I made it! Now to get some gloves and a beanie." He walked into the store and searched in the clothing section to find them.

=Nightshade=

Cole had found a box of lenses that weren’t beat up, and nodded to Marco. “Cool. Let’s scram. I got a fake ID so we can use that.” After she paid with the stolen money and fake credentials, Cole caught movement from the corner of her eye. She whirled, jumpy as ever. And she saw... Makura? “Hey!” she hissed in a whisper. “Maku! Over here!”

"Huh?" Makura looked back as he grabbed what he needed. He turned around to notice Cole whispering to him. "Oh if it isn't Cole." He said to himself. Stargo appeared by Makura's side once again. "Stargo you can't be in here. You're going to draw attention to us." Makura said to Stargo. Stargo nodded and then disappeared. Makura took the beanie and the fingerless gloves from shelf and headed over to Cole. "What's going on Cole. What're you doing here?" Makura asked Cole.

"Yeah don't." said Kenya, showing a gaster blaster ready and armed. He pushed a large human sized bone and blocked Rin. " Rin I think I know the reason why your like this. It's because of your mark. Your mark is making you do these weird things. Soon overtime you'll learn to control it. as you see I've controlled a bit of my powers. if you can do the same, it can help you." Kenya lowered the gaster blaster, so it wouldn't harm Rin

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

“Laying low so some men in black don’t fricking murder us,” Cole said back in a whisper. “Come with us back to the hideout. It’s not like we can go anywhere else.” She cast an anxious glance around them. “I already feel too conspicuous.”

An acrid smell began to rise, and Cole jerked around for the source of it. Then she realized she was melting through a shelf. “Aw, shit,” she muttered, and stopped secreting acid. “That didn’t happen. We should get out of here before someone notices that.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"You think I want these powers?" Rin spat, he tried with everything to break past his bones but they were too strong. "These powers make me a monster, I don't want that" he was gnawing on the bone trying to weaken it. Eventually he gave up and slumped down in defeat, "Look, you have just seen what I hav---" he felt something stab through his back. He gasped, blood coming out of his mouth. Whatever hits him was now pulling him back through the wall outside. He landed on the street with a crack coming from his arm. He screamed in agony as he felt four more stabs in his limbs. He was no immobilized and couldn't move. "Ah the mark of the kagune, how I despise your power." this voice that came from behind was emotionless, the tone was stern but not sincere. "My name is eclipse and I am here to lets say escort you". Eclipse walked in front of Rin holding his blade in his hand, this blade was weird. It had a thick hand but the blade was like a cylinder. It had no point nor edge.

"At the moment you are being held by millions of nano bots being controlled by me, if you try to fight I will drive the bots deeper into your limbs.". His eyes were pale but his hair was the darkest of black. "I will kill you" spluttered Rin, all his limbs hurt and his head was spinning. The pain was immeasurable. Then he felt a weight on his head. It was lifted then slammed back down on his head. Each stomp Eclipse did was more painful that the last. "Sans..." he mumbled before giving up his attempt to get up.

"Yeah, you're right." Makura said. "I'm gonna get these gloves and go on ahead with you. My first objective is complete. Which was you guys." Makura grabbed the gloves and put the beanie back on the shelf. And besides I need to leave anyway. I don't want to draw any attention to me or Stargo or want to deal those men in blacks. By the way who are those guys anyway? I faced one of them and I got shocked so I had to escape." Makura said with fury.

"RIN!!" yelled Kenya as he sent 1,200 bones at eclipse. "YOU GET AWAY FROM PAPYRUS NOW OR YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A BAD TIME!!!" Kenya did all he could to attack Eclipse. Gaster blasters and bones flew right at Eclipse. As he did Kenya thought What the hell does this guy he's doing, taking paps, i'll make sure that paps is safe no matter what then he felt his power and energy draining, huh I feel sleepy. Then Kenya collapsed.

Last edited by a moderator:

=Nightshade=

“According to my research,” Cole said snidely, pushing make-believe glasses up on the bridge of her nose, “they’re called Hunters. But seriously. These folks are bad news. Stiles saved my butt when I was in one of those electric net things. Then he died. And now he’s alive again. Apparently he’s immortal.” Cole headed out of the store. “Follow me. Base’s this way.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"No,No,NO!" Rin screamed as he saw the man walk towards Kenya. "You think your strong with that little trick?" Eclipse laughed. "I've seen dead people stronger"." Rin was losing it, he felt the shadows twisting on him making him disappear. "I won't let you kill my brother!!" he yelled. he felt a pain from his back like something was coming through it, but it was actually coming out of it. Two long tendrils with bonelike daggers at the end shot out his back. They had these bone plates that were covering parts of it making it looked like a red and white striped, string. They wirled in the air, twisting and slashing. They planted themselves in the ground and started to push Rin up, The nano spikes went through his limbs but the pain was numbed by the rage. "If your gonna fight, fight me" he hissed.

Both tendrils whipped at Eclipse whistling in the air. "Impressive" he muttered as he blocked and dodged the barrage of slashes. "Die, Die, DIE!!" he shouted at Eclipse. Eclipse shot a band of his nano bots, at Rin. They wrapped around him like a slap band. "My nano bots are controlled by my sword here so don't bother trying to break them". Rin struggled all he could but he faced the facts, he just couldn't break it."I will protect sans" he muttered "I WILL PROTECT SANS, AND I WON'T REST TILL I DO!!!" he shouted. He felt the same pain as when his new power came from his back but this one was coming from way lower, it felt bigger and heavier. It tore out from near his ass. The new thing was bigger and heavier but more protected. It was like a crocodiles tail but with metal like plates going down it. "You will die" he shouted. He smacked his tail on the ground propelling him in the air, he flipped forward. Eclipse tried to block it but it didn't work, the tail smashed through it with ease. "Spectacular you have the chimera Kagune. This is beautiful", his voice was no longer emotionless but had awe in it.

Rin charged at him using his tail as a shield from any nano-projectiles. His tendrils lashed at Eclipse. This wasn't working he thought. He couldn't do anything. He looked at Kenya then to Eclipse. "I won't fall", he spluttered through his gritted teeth. He planted his tail into the ground firmly and jumped, using his tail he flipped forwards and with his momentum, used his tendrils two strike Eclipse along the chest sending him flying down the street. He ran over to Sans and hugged his brother, cradling him in his arms. "I got you bro" he whispered. "FREEZE!!" came a call from behind, four police cars lined behind him. Each police man holding a gun aimed at him. "What is that thing" one of them said to the other. "You guys are going to die as well then" he shouted running at them. His tendrils took out the first four policemen, but those that weren't shot at him. He spat out the blood and continued his assault. His tail took care of two more, then he jumped on the last one. Both tendrils were pointed at the side of his head, and his tail was touching his forehead. He was gonna land the killing blow when he felt a sharp pain go through his back. He faltered, before killing the policeman with his tail and striking backwards at Eclipse. Looking to see if he had killed the man, but all he had was a black coat ensnared by his tendrils. He sat beside Sans waiting for him to wake up, his tendrils and tails disappeared, but his eyes were still red.

"Uh yeah sure." Makura said to Cole. He left the store and followed Cole to this base. "So what were you doing in this store? I was here trying to find some gloves and a beanie to cover my mark and tips." Stargo appeared once again by Makura's side. Also are there any other marks that are at this base?

=Nightshade=

“Yeah, same,” Cole said. “And these new lenses for my security cams.” She shook the box of new lenses to make the point. When he asked the question about how many of them there were, she replied vaguely, concentrating more on where she was. “There are quite a few of us, actually. Now where was— here.” Cole put her hand up to the hologram of a wall and stated, “Identification: Collette Umbrek and two guests.” The system beeped its familiar greeting, and she led the way inside, the hologram springing up again behind them.

“Here are the ground rules,” she said to Makura. “No killing anyone” —a thought of Hatapon struck her— “or anything, for that matter. And don’t destroy the place. Other than that, have a field day.” After that invigorating speech, she scaled one of the lower walls and started tinkering with one of the security cameras.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Walking back into the 'lair,' Marco took a spot beside a column farther in the place than most people had wandered by that point. He took out his Vpad and shouted; "Ay! Some of yous go get some sleepin' bags n' shit. I did my share of makin' yous hide easiya." As someone was hopefully going to earn their keep, Marco turned on his Vpad. The 400th season of 'The Simpsons' was premiering in two and a half hours, and he was a few episodes behind. He leaned back against the rough pillar, tapping on the seventeenth episode of season 399.

Miles' eyes were on the sky, he sighed as he passed a store and viewed himself in the window. He was a mess, with torn clothes and multiple cuts and bruises. He took a moment to fix his hair before sighing, what was he doing? Everything was all messed up. For the first time since he woke up, the gravity of the situation became too much for Miles and his walls broke down. The boy's face reddened and he felt hot tears well up in his eyes, he didn't care about these stupid powers he wanted life to go back to how it should be. Shaking his head the boy looked at his imagine once before before scowling, he'd have to be strong. That was the only thing he could do- be stronger than everyone else. Without warning, another body collided into Miles and caused the boy to stumble backwards. "What the hell is your problem!" the boy growled instinctively before scowling at the girl before him. She was somewhat familiar- he must've known her form school somewhere. Not that he bothered getting to know people's names anyways. She looked... scared. Miles' expression softened for a moment before he saw the mark on her wrist and scoffed- "Can you teleport?" the boy gruffly. It was an obscure question without context, but he assumed everyone with the marks had the same ability as him.
@Tudor21G

=Nightshade=

*feel free to finish up any interactions before the time skip, but I’m time skipping now.

Cole dug her fingers into the security camera, a screwdriver held in her teeth. The old tech was all but obsolete now, but it was a lot less prone to being hacked. And if there was one thing she needed to be sure of, it was that her network didn’t get hacked. She stabbed the screwdriver into the mess of wires, ripped some metal filaments, and twisted some others together. She shut the plastic panel down over the wire nest and tightened the screws. All five camera lenses had been replaced, as well as installed with a new program to let in anyone with a bio signature of a Mark. She had found the genetic anomaly all Marked had in common somewhere in the deep, dark depths of the Web.

The girl wiped beads of perspiration from her brow and checked the cams’ feeds. There. Much better quality. Cole slid down the wall, wincing when her fingernails screeched on the metal. It was late, she was tired, and she was scared. That combination tended to lead to irritability, so the best thing she could do was to eliminate one of those issues. She was sick and tired of being sick and tired of being sick and tired, and the best thing for that was sleep.

“I’m gonna turn in,” she said aloud to no one in particular. “I’m dead beat.” And with that profound statement, Cole flopped onto an frayed easy chair and fell asleep immediately, curled up like a cat.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles turned off his v-pad and finished the snack he was eating, he watched as Cole announced she was going to sleep, he then stretched out his arms and cracked the joints in his body before yawning rather loud, "you know know what, dying really takes it out of you, I'm gonna call it a day as well, night y'all" he said before leaning up against a wall and falling asleep in an upright position, he used to do this a lot when he was younger and he thought it would help save space to sleep like this.

Blair looked at the guy in a daze before her, he had just asked her of she can teleport.
"Um, excuse you?" Her eyes then landed on the back of his hand.
"No. Freacking. Way" She thought, her eyes widening. She looked up and met his eyes.
"You have a mark too!" She said, her mind exploding. She looked down at her hand, her mark was faintly glowing. (Because, for now, her powers mostly activate when she's scared, surprised, or in a possibly lethal and painful situation, to prevent her death or to aid in battl). She looked back at the boy. "Um... No. I can't. Can you teleport?" This was... interesting. So now she knew that she wasn't alone in this. And since this rando also had a mark, she thought that he was someone she could trust. "I... have some sort of Ghost Power. I can phase through things and people without both parties getting hurt. But I don't know how to use it that well yet. But luckily, it helped me from getting captured..." She shily looked the boy up and down, and she came to the following conclusion. "You were attacked too... right?" @Barefoot_Kittens

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Oliver wasn't sure what he could do with his powers now, his hands were back to normal. Now all he could do was make whatever he stands on bouncy. Oliver then decided to experiment. He took off one glove and touched the ground. It turned correspondent to the texture of his hand. Oliver looked over to Cole and Stiles' fatigue and figured to sleep as well. "Night." He said before flopping onto a dusty couch and shortly falling asleep.