• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The pebble landed on her desk with a small bang, snapping the teen out of her trance. Looking down at the note, she quickly read it, pulling her holo-enhanced glasses down on her face. She hadn't seen who had sent the note, but the words on the lenses told her who's fingerprints were present on it.

She tore off the blank portion of the receipt, writing in an immaculate cursive. Yes, I don't know how I got it. My hair is also changing color. I must have burned myself in Science or something. The last part was clearly denial.

Reattaching the note to the pebble, she tossed it back at the desk it had come from.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"All I know is that I'm literally seein' red. Thas' the only thing yous don't know already. It don't help me any. Whatta shitty supapower." Marco's brow wrinkled "But then again, you ain't gonna be fallin in a pit of acid anytime soon, and Ollie's power is good for really long hand shakes. Or short ones. 'Pends on your sticky-slippery mood."

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Cole frowned, but didn’t speak. Marco’s mark was red, and he was seeing red. Now that she thought about it, she could see only through a haze of yellowish green. She chewed her lip. What were these things, and why were they there? Absentmindedly, she scratched again at the chartreuse spiral before giving a sigh and turning to the teacher, staring off into space. Her eyes glazed over and she zoned out, closed off from the world in her own head.

"I guess I'll go to English since it's all I have left." Makura said to himself. "But what is up with this damn mark on my hand? I don't remember ever having a mark like this on my hand." He said while walking to class. He arrived at the class and noticed all of the students in the back having different color tips in their hair. "Why do those guys have different colored tips in their hair. This is bizarre. First, some mark on my hand and now this." Makura thought to himself. He walked into the classroom and sat at a seat in front of the other students.

Jackie groaned as she scratched her had and rubbed her hair violently. Honestly, they didn't look bad, the honey brown tips looked almost natural with her darker hair. But they weren't natural, and she knew that much. It didn't make sense. First the mark, and now her hair. And what was wrong with her vision. She pulled out her V-phone and verbally instructed it to call her parents, they lived over seas so she didn't expect them to pick up. When the ringing stop she left a voice message, "Hey mom, dad. I'm gonna need some extra money, I think I need to see an optometrist. Don't worry, nothing bad. I might be going colorblind? Anyways, love ya and call me back!" she ended the call before releasing a long sigh. The girl withdrew from the bathroom mirror before slamming her fist on the sink in frustration- she knew her parents couldn't spare that money. To her surprise, as Jackie's fist made contact with the sink, the entire counter crumbled under her fist causing her to jump back. It took a moment for Jackie to control her breathing before she furrowed her brows, wasn't this supposed to be an elite school? Why were their bathrooms so cheap and crummy, then? Knowing that she would be in trouble if caught, Jackie quickly hurried into her English class and sheepishly tiptoed in. After a warning form her teacher for being late and about 3 apologies, Jackie lowered her head and slumped into a seat.

Miles was quiet. Not that he was a particularly loud boy to begin with, but for now he was doing his very best not to stand out. Both hands were buried deep within his pockets, and his stupid ugly hair was all pulled up inside a beanie that fit snug around his head. A group behind him were conversing just loud enough to eaves drop and he didn't like what he was hearing. They were all experiencing the same thing? That's not possible. Getting over the fact that all this stuff is actually impossible, Miles couldn't believe that he'd have the same disease as those losers. Some of them were real problem children, and dirty poor kids who didn't deserve to be at this school. Did they infect him? How could he be the same as them. The boy gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw so hard that it hurt, his face turned red in frustration. This shouldn't be happening to him, he liked his life just the way it was, any sort of change could only be a bad thing.

As the bell rang, Blair opened the door to the classroom and entered. The first thing she noticed was a bunch of kids in the back rows that she didn't know had coloured tips.
"Did all of them accidentally paint their tips in Art Class? Or is it Emo Day and nobody told me?!" She thought, quite surprised that so many kids wanted to spice up their hair. She shrugged and took her seat in the middle of the front row as the teacher entered the class.
During the lesson, Blair usually listens to everything the teacher says, even when they swear under their breath because they've broken a vase or their stylus, but now she couldn't keep staring from time to time at her right hand, the one that her mark appeared on. Even though the glove did cover it, she was still wondering about it. And a new theory just popped in her head.

What if Owen teamed up with mom and dad to pull a prank on me. Owen came up with the idea and stole my permanent markers. Dad is the only one who knows how to open doors silently, and he also took my hand from under the blanket without waking me up. And mom drew the moon on my hand! Ugh, of course they'd want to pull a 'funny' prank on me since they know I'll get mad. Oh, I'm gonna get them so good on April Fools for this!!!

...Yeah, not the most realistic theory, but it was the most plausible at that time.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Dunno why you're being so toxic about it, now you got a free tattoo, free tips and and you can do anything in Chemistry." Oliver joked to Cole. "The vision can be a problem though," He added. He looked at the teacher, but he could see... green. He looked to be the same color as his mark. Still, he continued to listen to the teaching.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
The pebble struck Rin on the forehead, causing him to bleed. "Shit" he mumbled under his breathe. He wrote a note saying "Meet me outside English. P.S don't throw the pebble that hard." He sent the pebble back, then lay his head on the table. He looked to his side and saw a row of people with different colored marks. When the teacher turned her back to the class, he moved over to one of them, "you guys have marks as well?" He whispered, trying not to draw attention. When he saw the teacher move he sprung back to his seat and acted like nothing happened. He hid the gash on his head, it was still painful but it stopped bleeding quick.

=Nightshade=

Cole snapped out of her stupor at Oliver’s remark. “What? Oh, um, I guess so.”

Sudden movement! The girl whirled, fists rising to face level... then dropped them when she realized it was just another kid. Rin, if she wasn’t mistaken. She didn’t know him very well, but she knew him by face. She glanced from him, to her hand, then back again, debating whether to trust him. But he had a mark, and there was red in his hair.

“No shit, Sherlock,” she snorted, then covered her mouth. Cole had meant that as a joke! It wasn’t like her voice to sound so caustic. “Ahem. Sorry. I don’t—never mind.” Rin had practically jumped back into his seat the second the teacher turned slightly. She cautiously followed, being careful not to alert someone who could give them detention. When she stood directly behind his desk, nerves strung tight on a hair trigger, she spoke, barely moving her mouth to form the words. “Has anything weird been happening lately? I dunno. Some of the dudes back there have weird things going on because of the—“ She gestured to the mark on her own hand. “This thing.”
@Schrift007

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Kaorim just entere the class without a word, he looked at everyone. "Marks.marks everywhere..tips everywhere.. looks like I'm not alone, " he thought, "how does everyone get a tattoo at the same time...? This is weird " he murmured, as he sat down somewhere, completely ignoring the teacher.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Well weird doesn't sum much up. I can't eat food, and when I try I projectile vomit it back up" he said. He didn't actually know about his red tips until she pointed it out, but that was the least of his problems. He showed her his mark, it wasn't anything special but it wasn't anything normal. "I've not eaten for a whole day and if this doesn't stop I'm gonna die" he said grimly. He just had to wait out the rest of the lesson for lunch, he thought to himself. Couldn't be that hard could it?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Mouthing Sorry back to the student, she anxiously awaited the end of the lesson. Suddenly, she felt her entire body growing hot. Really hot.
She glanced down at her mark, which was now glowing. Her eyes trailed over to her hands, which were also glowing... and the second she raised them, they burst into flames.

She yelped slightly, before realizing that she wasn't in any pain at all. She hid her hands beneath the desk, out of sight of everyone else, but the glow was still slightly visible. She took care not to light anything on fire, but internally, she was panicking.
What is this? Why are my hands on fire? Why is my marking thing glowing? HOW DO I PUT THIS OUT?
Thankfully, as soon as she thought 'how do I put this out', the flames in her hands extinguished in an instant. The glow vanished, and her body returned to a normal temperature.

The teacher looked up at the hyperventilating student, clearly confused. Talia stood up, and asked somewhat hurriedly "May I please use the restroom?"
The teacher gave her a confused nod, but Talia was already gone. She didn't notice the trail of charred ground below her as she ran.

Upon getting to the washroom, she began washing her hand intensely. Maybe she could get this tattoo off! Maybe it wasn't permanent! However, she suddenly noticed something. The water from the tap was evaporating above her hand.
What's happening to me?

=Nightshade=

Ooooookay. Not what I was expecting. Her ability to resist acidic corrosion didn’t seem the most useful, nor Oliver’s slime or Marco’s seeing red. But none of their “powers,” for lack of a better term, had hurt them. Rin probably had a power that he didn’t fully understand, a side effect of which was his inability to eat. Of course, Cole didn’t have any idea what it was either, so she couldn’t help much.

Suddenly, she smelled smoke! The slightest scent of fire. Then it was gone. Cole was sure she hadn’t imagined it. Her head turned towards where the smell had been. Talia, another girl in the class. Her hair also had colored tips. Orange, with slight streaks of purple and white. Almost like a flame. Then Cole realized that Talia was probably one of them as well. Pyrokinesis? That is so not fair. She had to stop herself from groaning aloud. Pyrokinesis was the only plausible explanation for the colors and the smoky smell. As Talia stood to go to the restroom, Cole turned back to Rin.

“That is strange, no doubt about it,” Cole admitted. “No idea what it could be. Oliver’s got something with slime, Marco’s seeing red, and I don’t dissolve in acid. So really, I have no freaking idea whatsoever about what the hell is going on.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
When the bell rung for the end of lesson, Rin dragged himself out. He was looking at the people with colored tips. They were all special, but he was just unlucky. His mouth watered as he saw people walk out of the classroom. "Food" he muttered. What no!! he thought. They are not food they're just students in his class. "Food" he repeated. He licked his fingers from where the blood was, his eyes widened. It was delicous simply fantastic, he thought. "Food" he repeated. He waited for the people with tips, maybe they can help him. Yes help him, he thought. He gave a malicious grin.

Makura had was thinking maybe he can get some answers about the mark on his hand. What's crazy was he didn't noticed that he colored tips on his hair as well. He turned back at the people behind him and said, "Uh...hey guys. Do you know anything about having a weird mark on your hand?" Makura asked. "Yesterday I didn't have it before but now I do today. Also what's up with the different colored tips on your hair? Is it some kind of trend going on right now?" Suddenly, a cyan colored star appeared right behind him out of nowhere.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles sighed slightly as he packed up his things, "god I didn't learn anything, all I could focus on was this damn mark and now my visions got this golden tint to it, it's a little bit annoying I must say, but I can't really moan, none of us seem as worse off as Rin, I mean, apparently he can't eat food or what ever" he said to the others as he exited the classroom.
@Schrift007 @Night's Shadow @Gold The Dragonite @mallard

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Rin saw Stiles in the hallway. "Perfect" he muttered. He didn't seem to realize, that there were the others from the back-row with him. Rin didn't care what happened next all that mattered was that he was hungry. He charged at stiles running at him jaws open. Compared to stiles Rin was much smaller, but size doesn't matter, as long as he could sink his teeth in him he would be fine. He jumped in the air and grabbed onto his shoulders, he bit down between the neck and the shoulder. As blood rushed into his mouth, he dropped from Stiles.

The blood was warm and felt like clear water on his tongue, and the meat itself was like something Rin had never eaten. Best of all he wasn't vomiting out his guts. "MORE!" he shouted, as he ran at Stiles for a second bite. He opened his mouth again for a second bite, but then saw his face in the pool of blood. He was nothing like he normally is. His eyes were red as they were in the mirror, and his teeth were stained. He placed his hand of blood and saw that he was now a monster. "Run" he said under his breathe, loud enough for the others to hear. "RUN! I don't want to kill anyone, so please run" he was lying in the pool of blood, partly crying and partly licking from the pool. He just wanted to kill himself. He raised his fists in frustration and punched the floor, making a small pot hole.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"What.... the fuck..." Marco watched in horror as Rin bathed in the blood of his friend. Marco hesitated, but as a human, he couldn't watch any longer. He wrapped his arms around Rin, hoisted him into the air, and drove him into the ground behind him. A classic suplex. Marco rolled over to the wall, which he used to help himself up. Somehow, Stiles was still moving in the corner of his eye. Marco was on guard against the blood-soaked monster that was slowly getting back up. He would go for the neck like a wild dog, so Marco needed to watch out for that. @Shadow_Pup @Schrift007

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles swore under his breath as he stood up, "Jesus Christ Rin, what the hell was that, it really hurt" he said reaching for his wound, his hand came away bloody but he couldn't find where the blood was coming from, "what the hell" he muttered "are you sure you actually bit me Rin.." he started to say before he found the wound, it was already knitting itself back together, "hey Rin, you need to calm down" he said holding his hands out, he pointed to the boys toilets, "we'll go in there, no one will see and we will try to solve this problem" he said, trying to usher Rin into the toilets.
@Schrift007

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Rin dragged himself to the toilets. "I'm sorry" he said. He stared at his hands, they were covered in blood. "I don't know what got over me, one second I was hungry next I'm trying to eat you alive". Whatever Rin did out there he was not proud of it. "I launched at you like a beast, your flesh was tinder and fresh. The blood was like clear water down my throat." He looked at Marco, shooting him a dirty look. "Next, time you stuck up bastard, don't go near me or you will regret it" he spat at Marco. "Were my eyes red?" he asked Stiles, trying to avoid eye contact with Marco.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"Doesn't look like someone's gotta do shit to piss you off. Crazy freak. Numba one," Marco turned to Stiles, "Why we talkin to a cannibal in private? Numba two, why we still in school, it's not like a pool of blood's an everyday thing. And numba three, how in hell you still alive?" He kept Rin in the corner of his eye, and a hand on the pocket that usually carries his knife, but it's nigh-impossible to get weapons past the sensors.

=Nightshade=

Cole turned. Makura, another student in the English class, was speaking. She groaned. "Oh, boy. Well. Welcome to the looney house, Makura. Yes, we all have these... STUPID... MARKS!" She hissed the last part in a whisper-yell, then cleared her throat. She was having a hard time controlling her temper lately. "Ahem. And about the hair thing, it seems to be a side effect." Cole jerked her head at Makura. "Look at your own hair. Then let's split. Rin's freakout has got me freaked out. Anyways, school's out." As the final bell rang, the girl began to walk towards the doors.

Absorption Headquarters
Shen hailed the Hunters camped outside the Academy again. "School's out," he said to the faces onscreen. "Be prepared. Strike as soon as you see one. Make sure they're alive when you bring them in."

An assortment of "Yes, General"s followed his command. Shen shut the V-Pad and waited. By this time tomorrow, he would have a stolen power of his own. Hopefully.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
(OOC: Screw Oliver's disorder, he's just less likely to be scared.)

"Well, slime's cool. Sorta." He replied to Cole. Oliver's probably broken V-Pad dropped to the floor various times, and he was frustrated."Stupid goddamn thing falling..." He said underneath his breath. When he reached for it now, his hand stuck to it. "God, this is just stupid." When the bell rung, he went outside with the others. However, he watched in horror as Stiles got extremely wounded. "Okay, something with this marks is making some weird shit going down!" Oliver shouted. He rushed over to the toilets with the others. "Well, its obviously something to do with these dumb markings. Maybe it makes you some sort of zombie. Main problem is, I doubt anyone would give you blood, so you're probably going to starve." Oliver said to Rin.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"I am not a cannibal." He snapped at Marco."I swear to god, I will kill you if you speak" He was already beginning to hate this guy. "Look we should probably clean up the blood bath outside before a teacher sees. Actually no I'll do it since I am a cannibal to you". He turned to Oliver. "Not gonna lie, but I would rather starve, like I don't want to always know that I'm taking some other person's life away to make mine better". He opened the door and took off his shirt, he started to mop away at the blood. "At least I got something for later" he muttered, trying to avoid the others. He already caused enough trouble. He put his shirt back on and walked back into the toilets. "Well I solved a problem".

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"Fuck this. I'm not stickin round after the shitshow that just happened. And cannibal, I hope you don't talk wit ya mouth full, cuz I don't wanna hear ya in general, much less with someone's meat in ya mouth." He held out a middle finger while leaving the bathroom into the now-empty hall, peering over his shoulder in case a certain someone lost it again. He whipped out his cap, and brought the brim down, to cover half his face.

As the lesson ended, Blair gathered her things and got up. Her eyes darted back to the people in the back, who kept talking about coloured tips and such. And then her gaze moved to the window. The light that was shinning through seemed... more blue than usual... which was very odd, but Blair didn't pay much attention to it. She opened the classroom door to find... a guy who looked pretty messed up mopping some blood with his own shirt.
"Oh... The... Living... Heck..." She immediately closed the door back and turned around to face the classroom. "Oh... my Godness..." She took off her glove and covered her eyes with it as she leaned againts the door. Now everyone could see the turquoise crescent moon on the back of her right hand. "Yup... I have a serial killer in my school...great..." She muttered under her breath.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Hearing the school bell ring, Talia made a mad dash for the doors. The ground was still charring beneath her, and the air around her was remarkably hot - but she didn't seem to be affected by it in the slightest.
Suddenly, as she was running down the stairs, her entire body set on fire for a split second. Beyond startled, she tripped down the stairs, her books flying everywhere.
She was definitely injured, it seemed she'd twisted something. Unfortunately, this was the absolute worst time and location to have a twisted ankle...

@Night's Shadow (you mind piloting the baddies for me?)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Your gonna fucking die now" Rin shouted as he opened the door to the bathroom. He was going to kill him. Before he could though he saw a girl at the bottom of the stairs. It appeared she couldn't move or she didn't want to. "Easy meat" he mumbled under his breathe. What no? he thought to himself. He may have just found out that he has a problematic diet and he found the the answer to it but surely he wouldn't let this take over him. He strolled over to the girl. "You ok?" He asked. He looked at her at the bottom of the stairs. He attempted to lift he but then he jumped back in pain. "Ouch!" he yelled holding his hand up to see his skin turned red. "Why are you so hot?" He asked, quickly realizing what e had just said out loud. "Not in that way" he spluttered out.

He looked at her mark, now it made sense. He went back to English to tell the teacher and saw a girl hiding behind the door. He attempted to push it open it but she was really blocking it hard. He gave it a kick sending it flying open. Why were people being jerks to me today? he thought. He walked to the teacher and was gonna tell her about the girl at the bottom of the stairs, but she slumped forwards hitting the floor with a dull thud. The teacher had a stick like weapon protruding into the back of her neck. He looked at the girl he just kicked out of the way and put two and two together. "Did you kill her?" he asked, his voice trembling.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

(I’m just going to make a ton of NPCs right now. Absorption Hunters. Feel free to use whichever one.)

Brendon

The Hunter watched as students streamed out from the Academy’s doors. The other Hunters hidden in the brush with him caught their breath.

“Get out your sensors, boys,” Rocco growled. “We got some Marked to catch.”

John looked unsure. “Are you sure we should be doing this?”

“You want your paycheck, soldier?!” Kian snarled. “Then get on them!”

Tank gave an affirmative grunt, then the Hunters dispersed into the crowd, ele-net guns at the ready. Brendon grinned in anticipation of the hunt and headed for a Marked girl who was on the ground, clutching her ankle. You’re mine, he thought. The boss needs a Marked to torture.
@EeviumZ

Cole
Cole didn’t wait for Makura, just snagged her V-Pad on the way out. She stumbled down the stairs in a haze of acid-green. Movement in the bushes caught her attention. When it stopped, Cole cautiously edged away.

She was heading through a back alley to her apartment building when the massive man came out of nowhere. “Holy fuck.” Before she could move, the man had grabbed her by the throat and slammed her head into the wall. Stars flew in her vision. He was loading up for another strike when he jerked away like his hands had been slathered in acid.

For they had, in fact, been slathered in acid.

“Aargh!” The great tank of a man cried out in pain. Cole took the opportunity to slip past him and run. She made it about three steps before something hit her in the back and she went down hard. She struggled in the netting, succeeding only in becoming more hopelessly tangled in the thick strands. Then a bone-shattering jolt of electricity hit her and she collapsed. Eyes half-open, she could barely make out the words the man said next.

“Stupid acidic Marked. General won’t want you, you’re female. I’ll have to take care of you myself back at base.” Then Cole was swung up onto his shoulder, and everything went black.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles had lost where Rin went so simply decided to leave, he didn't really process anything that was going on and started his journey home he skated along on his hover skates and heard the sound of electricity in a nearby alley and saw a massive man carrying Cole, he had been in a slight daze from everything that had happened but seeing a friend in danger he snapped back to reality and like an idiot, he charged the man "Hey, let her go you..you.." he stumbled on his words unsure of what to say "doesn't matter just put her down or I'll make you put her down" he added trying to act tough, he wasn't too worried about being hurt it appeared to be that he could heal pretty quick so he hoped he could save Cole.
@Night's Shadow

Jackie pretended like she didn't see anything. Nope. She didn't see blood, she didn't hear screaming, she didn't have that mark. The girl slipped her hood over her head and attempted to slip into the crowd leaving in a hurry. At her street, Jackie separated from the crowd and walked as fast as she could without making it obvious, that's when the beeping became apparent. Behind her, two men walked steadily whispering to each other and holding a device that beeped rapidly when they aimed it at her. Jackie's eyes grew wide, if she ignored them they would go away. The girl felt cold sweat run down the side of her face and she couldn't calm the beat of her heart as she turned a corner and the men followed. Would they confront her? What did they want. Eventually, a gruff voice erupted from one of the men "Just give up. Where do you think you are you going? You know what we want." the man growled, Jackie froze completely. "Oh. Good girl, that was easier tha-" the smaller man smirked as he went to wrap a pair of magnetized handcuffs around her wrist, but they girl suddenly reacted. Jackie shot an elbow backwards and hit the man in the nose, causing him to fly backwards a few feet and land on his back- the girl couldn't believe what she had done, must've been the adrenaline, and didn't know what to do next. Jackie recalled the broken sink and furrowed her brows, could it be possible that the mark made her stronger. Forcing down the lump in her throat, Jackie charged at the large man and forced a punch right into his gut- but it didn't feel very strong. She looked up to find that the attack didn't even phase the man- of course her powers wouldn't show up when she needed them- the man cracked a grin before reacting with a hook-punch to her left side that caused her to fall to the floor. Never in her life had the girl experienced so much pain.

Miles let out an irritated growl when the stocky man following him didn't let up. "What the hell do you want? Money? Scum like you doesn't deserve handouts, but I'll give you some because I don't feel like dirtying my hands dealing with you." Mile's huffed as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a wallet. "How's $100. Look I'm having a really bad day an-" Miles heard the heavy footsteps before the man's fist made contact with him. "Impatient, aren't we?" Miles smirked before he pulled out taser baton from his backpack and pointing it at the man.
"You cocky brat. I've got a job to do- but I doubt they'll mind if one stupid brat ends up dead." the man growled and a sort of rage took over his beady eyes. Miles sighed, never before had a mugger been so violent with him. The man charged at Mile's who got in a ready stance, he was the richest kid on his block of course his parents had him take self defense lessons and of course he was good at them. Miles stepped to the side just in time for the man to stumble past him, but he didn't expect his attacker to have baited him into that exact position. As Miles was evading he was left vulnerable, and in the moment his attacker launched the ele-net at Miles who was forced to the floor under the weight. Mile's eyes grew wide "V-Pad call for h-" he heard the sickening crunch of his device under the man's boot and winced, this wasn't looking good.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl completely froze up, feeling a strong grip on her ankle. She didn't move in any way, her fear taking her over.
Suddenly, her body temperature shot up - far higher than most human beings could endure - and everything flammable within ten feet of her burst into flames. Her entire body then proceeded to light on fire.

Taking advantage of what would hopefully be a distraction, she yanked her ankle free and stood up. The fire around her body reduced to only cloaking her hands. Unfortunately, as she attempted to run, her pace was massively slowed down due to her even more injured ankle, causing her to be merely speed-limping away.

@Night's Shadow

Psymallard

Previously mallard
As Marco got to the vending machine-like garage, he pressed his thumb against the fingerprint sensor to get his bike. He began to ride. Not home, and not to anywhere in particular. He couldn't get the attack out of his head- how could he? Marco stopped on the side of the road to text Stiles. "Sorry bout leavin ya there with that guy." He was just about to press send when a blue glow emitted from the alley across the street, followed by a spiderweb of the same color. Thanks to his lifestyle, and flipped up his bike to block the net. A man on hoverskates rushed towards Marco, who was falling backwards because of the weight of the bike he was holding was pushed back by the net. The man clubbed Marco into an alleyway, spraying blood into the dumpster. The man put his boot against Marco's skull. "What're you gonna do now?" the man sneered. Marco began to struggle, getting even more frustrated as the man continued to taunt him. Poisonous smoke (that formed by burning the trash) started to come from the dumpster Marco's blood ended up in, and wafted over to the man. "Uh, what is this stu-" and he dropped, dead. Marco scrambled into a run deeper into the alley, where a second net caught him, and he was shocked into unconsciousness.

=Nightshade=

Brendon
“Ai!” Brendon screamed and stumbled backwards as fire erupted around the Marked girl. “Of course I would get the one with pyrokinesis,” he muttered darkly. The Hunter skirted the flames and headed after the girl, bringing his ele-net gun to bear. Aimed... cocked... fired.
(@EeviumZ you decide if it hits or not)

Tank
Tank snorted at the kid who was shouting at him. “Get lost, kid,” he said to him. “This isn’t your beeswax.” At least, Tank didn’t think so, until he saw the faint shimmer of a gold Mark on the kid’s hand. A predatory grin spread across his face. “Or is it?” He dropped the girl he had caught earlier and readied his net gun. “A second victim would not be a bad thing.”

Cole
Cole was brought back to reality when her head made contact with the ground. Her eyes opened to slits, and through the familiar chartreuse haze, she could make out Stiles facing the massive brute who had made chicken feed out of her brain. She struggled fruitlessly against the net that held her captive, already weakened by the dizzying shock it had given her earlier.

Then a thought struck her. Hadn’t she nearly escaped the man earlier by accidentally covering his palms with corrosive acid? Maybe she could corrode the net.

What was the strongest acid she knew? Cole wracked her “shit” drawer in her brain for that one lesson in Chemistry. What was it...? Yes! Fluroantimonic acid. Can corrode through solid steel. That was what she needed. She concentrated on the superacid’s name and put her hands on the thick iron filaments of the net. It began to rust. Slowly but steadily, the strands began to corrode.

Now the only questions that remained was this: would she get out of the ele-net before the man noticed what she was doing? And could she and Stiles escape before they were both caught?
@Shadow_Pup

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
The moment he'd have left the building, men were following him, 4 to be exact, "not so subtle when you think about it.." he mumbled, then, one of the men charged him, dodging easily "wha.. I'd have to uave calculated exactly when he would do that..weird.." then a man, started speaking up "Alright, if you're so smart, then you know what we want, don't make this too hard.." wich, automatically caused Kaorim to run.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles had an idea, he quickly examined the alley, he had always been good at noticing how things worked well together, once he was ready he threw up dirt from the ground into the mans eyes before proceeding to grab some of the left over cord from the melted net, he then tied this around the brutes ankles and grabbed a bin lid which he smashed across the man's face hoping that he would fall, he then rushed to Cole, noticing his hands were healing after being melted by some of the left over acid, he grabbed Cole's arm attempting to drag her with him as he ran.
@Night's Shadow

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The temperature shot up even higher, if that were even possible, and a massive column of flames erupted from the ground. The net was burned away before it even reached her, and she hadn't even lifted a finger.

She stood for a moment in pure shock. Had she just done that? Despite her obvious shock, she realized quickly that she had to run. As she gained speed, flames appeared around her injured ankle. Were they... healing her, or was it the adrenaline talking?

(Separate location, Allie)

Allie's day had been very confusing thus far.
She'd woken up with blue... paint? dye? something... on her hair, and a tattoo-like marking on her left hand. Talia had already left the building when she woke up, but Allie had the day off school.

She decided to take her hover-skates out for a spin, putting on a helmet and pads for her elbows and knees. As she'd skated around the sidewalks, she'd noticed something strange. She was cold...but it wasn't bothering her in the slightest.

Unbeknownst to her, a trail of frost was following her everywhere she went. She drew strange looks from people on the streets. Eventually, this turned into her own personal snowy swirl around her. She didn't understand it, but she couldn't stop it.

Unfortunately, she drew the attention of a member of a certain organization. He spoke into a telecommunications-device for a moment, before stealthily chasing after the girl.

Allie eventually turned into a dim alley, the snow around her still flowing. What was happening?

She didn't get much time to think before something slammed her to the ground. Only seconds later, her body was delivered an intense electric shock, causing her to cry out in pain. She felt someone standing over her, laughing slightly.
However, the sudden stress caused her snowy swirl to quickly intensify. Suddenly, a storm of ice blades hurtled towards her attacker, sending the man to the ground.

Another person emerged from deeper in the alleyway, speaking into a similar device. "Man down, I repeat, man down! Transport for two required!"
He picked up the device that the man had dropped, and pressed a button on it. Immediately, a surge of pain flowed through Allie's body before her vision went black.

Makura got out his V-Pad and checked the hair using a camera. "Aww damn...I have cyan colored tips. This is bizarre." Makura put up his V-Pad and headed out of the academy. When he was changing his shoes, he noticed a floating star. "What the---Is that a star?" It was floating around then spinned. "This is extraordinary..." He changed into this hover skates and skated home with no distractions. The little cyan star began to start flying over to Makura and followed him home with him. "What in the world?!" Makura stopped instantly and looked back at the star. "Why is it following me?" Makura asked. He look at the mark on his hand. It was glowing. "Geez it's probably because of the mark on my hand. It must be some sort of star power or something." Makura thought to himself.

=Nightshade=

Cole was still groggy from the electrical shock, and stumbled a bit when Stiles yanked her upright. But if there was one thing she could do with a screwed-up brain, it was run. Boy, could she run. And she did... right into another guy who seemed to have been trailing Stiles.

The girl was brought up short, hesitating for a second before pulling Stiles into another side alley. She knew these slums like the back of her hand, having lived there for a while before her money-stealing program had started working. Well, like the back of her left hand. She didn’t know anything about the back of her right hand since the chartreuse double-spiral had appeared.

Shouts from behind them startled Cole out of her thoughts. Stalker Dude had apparently found his buddy, Big Tank Man, and was probably undoing his hasty bonds right now. She and Stiles had only a little time. She forced her mouth into the shape of a word. The one word that was most likely prominent in both of their minds.

“Run.”
@Shadow_Pup

Brendon
The Hunter gave chase once again. This girl was powerful and fast, and... getting faster? Wait. No. That was him. Brendon was getting slower.

I knew I should’ve done the treadmill for longer, he thought bitterly. Now I’m going to be outran by a Marked girl with a busted ankle.

He tripped over a rock and collapsed on the ground. Brendon had run himself to exhaustion. The cool chrome street pressed up against his cheek, he let the tiredness take him away.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
All that could escape Chuck's lips were harsh, confused breaths. His morning started bad enough, waking up late for school and nearly forgetting his V-Pad. But gettig chased by strangers while his body shifting from flesh to metal seemingly random was probably the worst thing yet.

Having been late, Chuck decided to take a short cut through some alleyways, only to find himself face with a man in a black mask and cloak. Chuck was a bit taken aback, jumping back and glancing at the strange man. Before he could apologize, Chuck saw the man's hands start to glow with a bright flashing light. Some kind of...Eletrical gauntlets of sorts.

"You don't seem... friendly." These words were all that Chuck could mutter before feeling the man's fist press into his chest hard, a hard punch sending the teenager back a few feet. It hurt like hell...but not as much as it should have hurt. Glancing down at his shirt, now slightly shredded, he could see his skin underneath. Except it didn't look normal. It looked like a cold metal.

"What the hell is going on here..." Chuck glanced up, seeing the man slowly approach him. There was no time for questions. The young man turned away and started to race off in the other direction.