• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How many RPers should I wait for before starting the thread?

• 2-4

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 5-8

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 8+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Read my status. It explains it.

Talia probably went in the search group. You can auto her if needed. If you want to get her in a fight, PM or mention me and I'll write up something.

=Nightshade=

Okay folks, changing gears, Kittens alerted me to the possibility of having the others check on Stiles and “get smited.” It would give a chance for action and a way to get other characters back into the story. I’ll post later today in the RP thread to initiate... um... Operation Let’s Get Smited?

We can workshop the name later.

Also @Tudor21G @Thomas the trainer , I'm typing a post now. Our characters are also gonna end up getting captured so that we can end up with everyone all together. Because of Miles and Blaire's evasive abilities (and honestly any other characters ability XD), we'll say that they use some sort of technology that limits the kid's powers. Probably some sort of handcuff that suppresses the mark's power.
I'll post now with Miles and Jackie, sorry it took so long.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Ayy! You’re not dead, Nexus!

Anyways, I would suggest just having your character get nabbed by the baddies, soon enough they’ll all be at HQ of evil and then we’ll all break out together

I'm gonna follow Shadow_Pups lead on this one. Lets say that all the captives have the same restraints, a pair of thick cuffs around the wrists which take away the powers of the marked. Stiles' shock collar is for torture purposes, but I assume they could also be put on any prisoners with the capability of fighting back without their powers. The prisoners are going to wake up in one of two places, either in a guarded cell or a torture chamber. The latter most likely occurring if the absorption agents are upset with the marked for putting up a fight before being captured.

For the cells, should they be individual or should they have groups of people? Maybe 3 or 4 to a cell if not separate/individual cells.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Group cells sounds like a better plan, oh and just thought I would mention that the main part of Stiles' torture is the removal of his power, it causes him experience any previous deaths in a wave of pain and actual damage to his body.

=Nightshade=

I agree, group cells would probably be best, it would allow for optimal character interaction without being overwhelming. It would also allow for an escape plan to be more plausible.

=Nightshade=

Everyone except Schrift, Kittens, me, and you, Shadow.

I think.

The midget group has technically already been captured, but they haven’t made their posts for it yet. Speaking of which, I need to post today.