• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How many RPers should I wait for before starting the thread?

• 2-4

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 5-8

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 8+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
from what I know, is that There is an argument at Cole's place, there is a pizza party with Mikey and my guy is getting tortured.

I could also have Miles run into one of the groups while training- he's just teleporting around and he finds one of the groups. They tell him what happens ask if he wants to join, he's like "Nah, fam, I'm good." Then he goes back and tells Blaire and Mikey, then the little group of three will have to make a decision, to join the attack or not.
Also, I think we should have the first group end up all getting captured. It was a trap the whole time, the Absorbers expected them to come. Upon realizing only have the group actually came, the Absorbers send out a ransom note telling the others to come. Then, they all escape together by the skin of their teeth.

I mean, it depends on whether or not the house group actually does split; if I'm not mistaken, Cole probably feels a lot of responsibility for everyone, so it probably wouldn't be in her best interest to actually split up and lose contact with half of the group (@Night's Shadow I'm just going off of what I've read so far and considering her thoughts; feel free to correct me if you're thinking otherwise). We still don't have Cole's opinion, so if we do end up parting ways in the end, we can go with that.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Also, I think we should have the first group end up all getting captured. It was a trap the whole time, the Absorbers expected them to come. Upon realizing only have the group actually came, the Absorbers send out a ransom note telling the others to come. Then, they all escape together by the skin of their teeth.
^ This.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I agree with Eevium and Kittens. Very good idea, Kittens, thank you for that.

@OmnipotentOnion We were going to implement a split-up plan anyways for a training arc (though against Cole’s wishes, most likely) because that would give a chance for character development. Although we should probably decide who’s staying or leaving for whenever we do implement that...

Sounds good; going off of Kittens' idea, I have one of my own: we can have the people who are actually going decide to prepare supplies and train, coincidentally, on the roof of their building to prevent damage inside. Since Miles' group is also on a roof (or on their way to one right now), either group can notice the other, and the showcasing of inhuman abilities should more than confirm that both parties are Marked. To make things easier, Miles can open a portal to the other group's roof and the interaction can start there.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
It's my main char's younger sibling.

Talia has not picked a side yet. She's kinda just sitting there watching the argument. Which is why I haven't posted in a while.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
She isn't really listening. She's kinda lost in her own thoughts right now. You could have him try and get her attention again, she's pretty distant.