• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How many RPers should I wait for before starting the thread?

• 2-4

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 5-8

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 8+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way I was thinking of having him be introduced is he could offer a place to stay to @Tudor21G and @Barefoot_Kittens character if thats fine with them.
I think, in order to hurry thing along, it would subtract from the plot to have Mikey run into Blair and Miles now. But, we could find them in the morning, after a sleepless night Mikey is going for a morning stroll and he finds two trolls under the bridge!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm sorry, I've been super rushed trying to finish my work and manage my currently chaotic life. I can't promise this afternoon but I should be able to manage this evening.

Might I suggest, in order to move the RP along and spare poor Eevium from the extra stress, someone else post first. We can posts everyone waking up first, then have Talia run back in all battered and bruise and explain herself. That way we can all keep posting and keeping the RP alive while buying time for Eevium to get a post up whenever they are ready :D.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Jeebus on a stick this grew fast.
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but why the hell not. I'll see how I can input the dude.
Name: Luzen Bryt(Pronounced "Bright")
Sexuality: Straight, but pretty oblivious to this sort of thing.
Height: 5'10
Weight:
137 lbs
Appearance: Semi-dark skinned/ blue eyes/ Skinny/brown hair/ Wears jeans, black sneakers, black hoodie with a blue undershirt, and goggles.
Association:
[Mark Color: Bright white
Mark Shape: A star
Power Gained From Mark: Luzen is able to control light. He can flash brightly to blind enemies, concentrate it into damaging lasers, and absorb it as a means to gain energy. Different colors of light have different effects. Of course, this means his power is much weaker at night and pretty useless when in the dark.
Personality:Luzen is a pretty friendly guy. He's caring and amiable with people he meets, even though he can be pretty sarcastic at times. He can be pretty dense , and won't take a hint unless it's said out loud. He stupidly selfless, he'll try his best to help whoever he can with any problems they have, moving aside any problems of his own.
Other:

Last edited:
Jeebus on a stick this grew fast.
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but why the hell not. I'll see how I can input the dude.
Name: Telten Eport
Sexuality: Straight, but pretty oblivious to this sort of thing.
Height: 5'10
Weight:
137 lbs
Appearance: Semi-dark skinned/ blue eyes/ Skinny/brown hair/ Wears jeans, black sneakers, black hoodie with a blue undershirt, and goggles.
Association:
[Mark Color: Black, like a black hole.
Mark Shape: Two linked circles (Boring, I know, but fitting)
Power Gained From Mark:]
Telten is able to summon black portals that can transport anything that fits through a different portal (Think the portal game). He can summon two portals that can jump into easy as pie, but making more portals, as well as bigger ones, cost him a fair amount of energy. If the portal is too small, it just breaks. If something goes through a portal without going out, it is stuck in a kind of pocket dimension, and can be re teleported, although Telten doesn't fully understand his power, so when summoning something from his void, it always completely random. He and other people can go in the portal as well.
Personality: Telten can be a bit of a prankster, making sarcastic comments whenever possible and playing tricks on people. When he first learned to control his power, his first course of action was to give a local bully a skyscraper wedgie. Despite being somewhat sadistic, he genuinely cares for people he considers friends and will protect them will his life. He's awfully friendly, just don't get on his bad side.
Other: His power may look like it has no offensive capabilities, but Telten can be pretty imaginative. One of his favorite things to do is drop something between two portals, letting gravity do its work, and change the direction of the portal for a quick projectile.
Is there anything I need to fix?
oof, feel kinda bad with this one but that ability is taken. My character, Miles already has portal powers. If it is absolutely necessary for your character- I think its early enough that you can have it and I can change Miles' power. But, otherwise can you please edit yours- it would be kinda lame to have two people with the same powers.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
*takes deep breath*

Blair and Miles are currently sleeping under a bridge; once they wake up, Thomas the trainer’s character will stumble onto them. Eevium is struggling to write a post where Talia sneaks off, so I’m trying to avoid mentioning Talia in my posts. Everyone else is sleeping at Cole’s place, which has a holographic wall that she recently programmed to let in all people with a Mark.

*breathes sigh of relief* dang that was long, sorry.

=Nightshade=

Oh man, I can see that becoming a problem in the future XD

Cole: *pickpockets*
Miles: *notices* hey, what the heck man, put that back

I can see it now-
Cole: *pickpockets*
Miles: *notices* hey, what the heck man, put that back
Cole: But it's the only way I can live
Miles: Get a job
Cole: You get a job
Miles:
Cole:
Miles: But my parents are rich
(Plus a few cuss words, a lot of insults, and probably some hands thrown)

Viola! The beginning of a beautiful friendship

=Nightshade=

Sure, I'll edit that into my last post. Didn't want to auto, but since you said to, it's no longer considered autoing.

Right?

JK, I'll put it in.

EDIT: Okay, that's one person who noticed her absence.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Alright, I think that's enough for what I have in mind :3 I was doing some work at a gaming group I'm a staff member in, sorry for the delay! I'll clean up my post a bit and put it up shortly!

=Nightshade=

Your char sent Oliver a text and Kenya is with him. The folks at Cole’s place are getting ready for the training arc, Michael just met Blair and Miles. Marco recently stormed out of the hideout in rage, calling Neon a dick, I believe, and (if I understood Bluebirdie’s post correctly) the weird Patapon creatures Dusker can summon are camping outside the hideout.

I feel like it maybe a little too much to have everyone join together. Honestly, I think it's too hectic as things are right now. Maybe I'm just picky, so please do say if you disagree with me, but I think this RP would be more fun if everyone actually split up. Even right now there seems to be so much going on- I don't even know what to have Jackie do XD. It's hard to get personal interactions and character development when you RP in huge groups where some characters end up doing everything and others are just background characters.That way we have groups of 3-4 characters that can get to know each other and interact in a more personal level better than the mobs we have and are intending on growing. I think that there are two perfect opportunities in front of us:
(A) Perhaps they all meet up, are like "wow, there is a lot of us" and then split up randomly. Like they branch into groups of 4 for protection and they're all still pretty close to each other, but they separate to make training more individual and efficient.
(B) The big group splits in half with part decided to follow Marco and the other half Neon. It doesn't mean that they agree with Marco or Neon (since they both actually want the same thing) but since there is tension the group decides it would be best to split up and meet back up again when they are ready to find Talia's sister together.
(C) They all meet (meaning Blair and blah blah blah meet up with the big group) and then they have a big argument about whether or not they should rescue Talia's sister. Half the group wants to do 'the right thing' and go fight, but the other half says it's a stupid suicide mission and refuses to go as they would rather focus on protecting themselves. Eventually, the two groups would combine, of course.