1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XY/ORAS Collecting Vivillon Patterns

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Psycho Monkey, Jun 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Psycho Monkey

Psycho Monkey Member of the Literary Elite Four

Yes, I know I'm four years late to the party but I'm here now so any assistance I get will be much appreciated. :p I've been trying to use GTS to collect them all but it feels like the same three or four patterns get traded there so I'm widening my net. My native Pattern is Modern so I can trade that in exchange for any of the ones I'm still missing. I've crossed off all of the ones I do have to keep it simple for everyone. If one of the patterns I've acquired interests you, just ask and I'll keep any duplicate I can get off the GTS for you. No promises though as a lot of them are pretty rare. I also strongly prefer that these were caught in Kalos as opposed to bred in ORAS for reasons.

Archipelago
    Continental
    Elegant
    Garden
    High Plains

Icy Snow
    Jungle
    Marine
    Meadow
    Modern
    Monsoon
    Ocean
    Polar
    River

Sandstorm
    Savanna
    Sun

Tundra

If Vivillon Patterns don't interest you, I can also trade a box full of foreign (non-English) Pokemon if you'd rather get one of them for your pattern. If you want more information on any of the Pokemon listed below just ask and I'll provide everything.

Zubat Japanese
    Lillipup Spanish
    Eevee Spanish
    Scraggy Japanese
    Electrike Japanese
    Scyther Japanese
    Pelipper Japanese
    Cacnea Japanese
    Absol Japanese
    Bouffalant Japanese
    Sigilyph Japanese
    Honedge (Take a guess :p)