• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cody's Photography

7/365: Lucky Seven

4870718684_a99e72a2d4.jpg

I like reading. I also like Harry Potter. I also like Harry Potter book Seven. There are six Horcruxes, (The Diary, the Diadem, the Locket, the Snake, the Goblet/Cup, and the Ring) and Seven pieces of Voldemort's soul, because Seven is the most magical number. But, Spoiler alert, Harry is a Horcrux. Anyway, seven is a cool number. Happy one week!

I survived the first week!

8/365: Shadow Proves the Sunshine
4874167306_caaa820f5f_b.jpg

"Crooked souls trying to stay up straight
Dry eyes in the pouring rain
The shadow proves the sunshine
The shadow proves the sunshine"
Switchfoot -- The Shadow Proves the Sunshine

I love photos like that, where the sun shines through the clouds. Its so pretty; Good job on you for getting a great picture of it, Cody :)

Wow! You really are a great photographer! You're very good at capturing the artistic side of otherwise average things. I loved the Disney store one, the angle and all the color make it a very happy picture. Also the fuzzier colors in the background help in building up the happy mood.

I love your stormy sky pictures too, there's tension up there that is perfectly displayed in those pictures. I like all of your pictures, but these were the ones I had special opinion on. (Oh, and the SS pic was really fun too ^^)

Good luck with your 365! I really hope you'll finish it! ^^

Thanks, everyone ^^

9/365: Where Things Happen

4877239011_955df11e6e.jpg

Being the youngest of three, my oldest sibling has moved out, leaving one room spare. I stole it. It's my office/den, and it's a mess. Please, look away.

10/365: Travel

4881030652_a454406eee_z.jpg

I've been talking and thinking about travel a lot. Then I remembered the world map behind my desk. Blue is where I've been, yellow and red are where I want to go. I really hope I make it all those places.

I see you have a couple of red pins on Britain! Excellent choice.

I like this picture, because the angle you've taken it made the picture really 'jump out' at me when I first saw it. It was like a pop up world map. It's kind of spooky, but nevertheless, good picture!

Toastie said:
I see you have a couple of red pins on Britain! Excellent choice.

I agree with Toastie on this one xD

But seriously, I remember you saying on chat that you were lacking inspiration. Were you lying? This picture is really nice, and the angle makes the pins stand out very well. I can't wait for tomorrow's epic installment. Til' next time, keep up the good work Cody ^^

It looks like you have some pins on/around South Carolina; I think you may have been in my general area sometime Cody.

And I seen you have some pins on Japan (I think) awesome! *high-five*

11/365: Clarity

4883849313_12975ec728.jpg

It's 26 minutes after midnight...but I took it before midnight, and that's what counts.

It's day eleven, so I took this on 11:11...If I could have anything, really, it'd probably be clarity.

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't hurt anyone by accident, did I? xD

All new pics are really cool, Cody. The sunshine cloud thingie looks like an angel descending, the room's not that messy (Mine is worse sometimes), The Netherlands is nice for a vacation too.

The idea behind the clarity pic is very clever, and man does that storm look awesome.

Keep snapping about~

13/365: Charge
4889843386_d546ccc45f_b.jpg

It's a thingy...you know, those static ball things? Where you put your finger there and the electricity follows it around? This is one of those. Up close. And slowed down. I think it looks cool.

Meh.

I LOVE THOSE STATIC BALL THINGIES!
It's a pretty piccu. Andandand... It doesn't even look like a photo. It's really fluid and kind of reminds me of like nebular stuffs. I love it.
I also like the sun showing through the clouds. I love those moments.

Cody, that looks photoshopped but I know it isn't because you are awesome and awesome people don't photoshop. *gasp*

This is officially my favourite picture so far, Cody. Like Rayn said, it looks like some sort of nebula. The flowing energy streams make this pic look awesome and elegant at the same time.

It totally looks like a screenshot from a sci-fi movie~

14/365 Makin' Monies
4892380727_34f3ecef9b_b.jpg

Today I got my first paycheck. :D

Also this makes my teeth look much yellower then they are, I swear...

Also, because of time constraints, everything was automatic here. Darn my laziness....

False alarm. He's yesterday's and todays.

15/365: Backyard
4899444511_9518ac8716.jpg

It's a closeup of an ornament in my backyard

16/365: Nintendo!
4899444621_ea8483fd4c_b.jpg

Playing Nintendo games is fun.

17/365: What do I know of Holy?
4902897990_d600af01dc_z.jpg

What do I know of You
Who spoke me into motion?
Where have I even stood
But the shore along Your ocean?
Are You fire? Are You fury?
Are You sacred? Are You beautiful?
What do I know?What do I know of Holy?

18/365: Wing Night

Except...I'm not showing you guys. It's a large image, and it's a group shot of my friends. If you want to see it, let me know, or check my flickr.

Clever idea having all those books there with the Bible's title illuminated.

The static ball picture is really cool. At first I thought you had cheated and used GIMP or something, and was really suprised when it turned out to be a real picture.

Also garden ornament is neat.

Right so my laptop died and I was lazy and we have some catching up to do!

34/365: Flowers
4955041957_f36b6d50e9_z.jpg

Honestly, I think this is one of my favorite photos I've ever taken.

37/365: Marbles!
4966041210_6b5e844833_z.jpg

It looks awesome on a black background

40/365: Just a blowin' in the wind
4977094627_f3e35194bb_z.jpg

Taken for my dig photo class. I don't hate this photo as much as I hate the class.

41/365: Worry Doll
4978463462_5a8292eb3f_z.jpg

My friend brought this back for me from Guatemala. I was really worried the day I took this.

And for anyone who cares, here's the link to my flickr to see the rest. Thanks to everyone for dealing with my absence. Nice things are great to hear in comments, advice and critiques are even better ^^

45/365: The Sky....Kind of.

4991772080_84bb6de2c0_z.jpg

The sky looked superawesomecool today. But this photo doesn't do it justice. I don't think the sky can be successfully captured in a photo. It's just too big.

Ooh I really like that marble pic. Makes me think of a goldfish and a beta fish combined for some reason.
The flower pic is pretty too, I love the colors.
And the sky pic is awesome. I love when the clouds do that.

hey. Thanks, Rayn. The marbles make me think of fish too ^^

47/365
4996946057_a5081c0fba_z.jpg

featuring myself, the worry doll, and Jesus.

I'm scared. And I'm sorry if I'm not around much because of it.

48/365:Concert
5009579515_22905bcb66_z.jpg

Went to some local-live music with the family. ran through a film-grain filter here.

Day 49 can be found here

50/365: The Moon
5009583105_640f3dccca.jpg

Fifty days and still going!

51/365: Show You Love
5010197502_4ef8a46c92_b.jpg

"I'm gonna show you Love in every language
I'm gonna speak with words that need no form"
-Jars of Clay -- "Show You Love"

Woah, the one with your eye, the cross and the worry doll is very interesting. It had me confused for a second, but that's a really neat perspective.
The concert one is really cool when it's all grainy. Gives it more color.
I really like the love one. I don't know why, but I think text is a great texture, and it's really cool to see some verse.

Me and my friends think that you are a good pic person in the world!!!!! ;D ;D THe one with the moon is cool!!!

You people do nothing but say lovely things, and I only repay you by neglecting you. Silly, silly me. Here are my favorites from the past ten days, the others can be found on my flickr.

53/365: The Equinox
5026835491_0da1d14b68_z.jpg

The Moon and Jupiter

"Did you sail across the sun
Did you make it to the Milky Way
To see the lights are faded
And that heaven is overrated?"

Drops of Jupiter, Train.

56/365: The Fair!
5026835539_245d51be80.jpg

The yearly county fair. This is a calf. I like the lighting.

60/365: Iris
5045966472_ce170724ae_o.jpg

My eye.
http://63/365: Space...?
[url=http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4125/5045345089_0534c96610.jpg]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4125/504 ... c96610.jpg[/url]
I tried photographing the sky. Didn't work too well, because of my lens causing the tripod to vibrate, and because of the natural orbit of the Earth and all them stars.

Heeeeeeeey everybody. Haven't been around here for awhile. Guess I should explain....

The 365 became more of a chore for me than something I enjoyed doing. As such, I've decided to end it. Of course, I'll still be taking photos, just not forcing one erryday.

You guys are great, thanks for the support. You guys da best :D
I'll probably have a handful of photos sometime soon ^^

What's this? An update?!

These are back from...November, I think.

5352919981_5ae8c7024b_z.jpg

5352919989_aa16f68547_z.jpg

Now, that one isn't the highest image quality because I didn't have my tripod on me...but I love the colors ^^

I'm not sure I have posted here before. You take very good pictures, especially the trees with sunset. I love the colours. Keep up the good work. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
What Cody that sky and trees picture is like amaaaazzingngnfjfnflk

The colours are so lovely and then the shadows on the trees are so nice and eeeeeee it's just so ... nice |D
I seriously envy your skills. Like, seriously D:<

Also the moon and Jupiter picture is so amazingly pretty o:

Annnnnd now I'm looking at all of the ones I've not seen before and gosh they're really pretty ♥
The marbles are probably one of my favourites. :> The sky and the flowers are really fantastic too and yesterday in chat I was posting pictures of closeup eyes, and your eye has to be, like, the prettiest one I've seen <333

Keep it up Codyyyyyyy ~♥
ilu and yer photos. Muchloooove ♥