• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily saw Ryka turn into a cat and run for the door. Lily had already grown to like the cat-girl and didn't want her to get hurt or lost in the mass panic, so Lily moved as fast as she could to keep pace.

'Fantastic! first I get lost, now this?'
Wystria complained to herself, She seriously wanted to check her horoscope to see if it said 'Beware Great Calamity'. What were the chances? Of all the days for the Academy to be invaded, why did it have to be on her first day on the job?

The maid shook her head and quickly threw those thoughts to the back of her mind, as much as she'd like to complain more she had things to do. She turned towards the half-corpse that had just thrown itself down the stairs before taking a moment to recognize it as her future mistress. The state she was in brought a grimace to Wyst's face, but that was soon hidden under a mask of professionalism. She trotted over and snapped her fingers, once again activating her power as her shadow expanded. This time the faintly glowing shadows took the form of a wheel chair. Moving with smooth and practiced motions she hoisted the Headmistress into the wheelchair and took her place behind it.

"Where to Mistress? or maybe......Master?" , she addressed Rio with cheer guiding the wheelchair across the room, but soon considered that maybe Sky would be in a better position to answer her question. Her gaze wondered before finally resting on the Headmaster quizzically.

"Come with me. I think we may need your fighting skills." Sky replied, then walked downwards to the door of the house. "But just for a few moments, stay here." His body then disappeared, and instead, a gust of wind sped across the sea, eventually coming to a small area, not much different to any other, and said "Oceana! I need your help." After a few moments, the water below his rippled, and a girl surfaced from it. Long, blue hair, looked to be somewhere around twenty-three, slightly rippling features. Unmistakeably a water spirit.
"Yes, what is it? I sure haven't seen you for a while." She asked, slowly floating up to his height on a pillar of water
"Yeah, I know. I've been busy. But I need your help with a healing." Sky gestured in the direction of the school.
"A healing? Sure. Where is it?"
"Just follow me. I know you can keep up." With those words, Sky's form shot back to the school, and he could see a tiny trail of ripples following him along the way. After both of them reformed at the beach line, Sky instantly grabbed a Hell-hound, and slammed it into the ground, effectively disintegrating it, whilst his companion simply raised her hand, and five of them froze suddenly, and there was a slight cracking sound as the tar forming it hardened, and there was a tiny flow of moisture leading into the sea. "She's further up. Near that house. Actually, it would probably be must if I took you up there." Oceana rose up into the air, and along with Sky, then both flew upwards to the entrance to the house and landed.

Sky opened the door, letting her in, and climbed the flight of stairs to the guest room. He opened the door and stepped in, saying to Rio "This is Oceana. Hopefully, she'll be able to heal you." He stepped sideways, allowing her full access to the patient, and the water spirit stepped forwards. "Now, if you could just stay still, and hopefully we'll be done soon," Oceana said, raising her hands. A light blue bubble began to form around them, and her eyebrows furrowed as she focused on removing the infection on her torso. Meanwhile, Sky said to Wystria, "Come on. We need to hold those things off for as long as possible," and flew back outside, using the same technique to kill large groups of hounds approaching them. But they seemed to just keep appearing, with no visible source of them being created, and Sky knew they would eventually be overun.

Even though she wasn't at the Volcano, Aura could feel the heat from the Volcano. She released a cold mist around her, instantly cooling her down. A few students around her cast her annoyed looks, but she just looked over at the black figures. They were getting bigger and bigger by the second, Aura couldn't figure out what they were, they looked they were running straight at the huge line of students, but Aura wasn't sure.

As they got closer to the volcano, Kevin noticed Aura trying to remain cold as she covered herself in a cold mist. Kevin didn't pay that much focus to Aura however as he saw the black dots grow larger and seem to move towards the students. The uneasy feeling these things created wasn't helped by an all too familiar voice that began to offer "advice" of its own.

KILL THOSE THINGS! They are a threat, and you are not going to be the death of us by standing around doing nothing. Fight you sorry...

"Shut up..." Kevin said to himself in a low voice, but Oliver (Who Kevin had been carrying to this point) heard him.

"Have you taken all the proper medication today? That thing isn't gonna help anything." Oliver said, the mechanical owl waiting for Kevin to answer but Kevin remained silent.

Rio grunts, feeling the... whatever the hell was inside her wound, forcefully remove itself. In all honesty, it was very painful, like something with rows and rows of tiny teeth had been stuck to her flesh and was being ripped out. She gasped and whimpered, although, she felt immensely better upon seeing all the black tar like whatever had been removed from her body, and now floated in the air. She could have sworn, if she was straining her ears, that the thing was screeching.

Hardly acknowledging the newcomers in the house, the Headmistress forced herself to her feet. Pushing past the water spirit, she rushed to the door with renewed vigor. However, as she opened the wooden doors, she stopped, bending over and clutching the bandages as a wave of nausea hit her. Right, just because the infection was gone didn't mean the wound was. Although, it didn't really hurt, it was sore like heck however.

Shaking her head with a snarl, Rio realized she wouldn't be going anywhere in her current state. Her eyes lit up, and widened with a mad grin. She thought Oceana screamed behind her, but the Headmistress had already activated her wings and taken to the air, her heart gem blazing with energy.

The hero took a steep dive, towards where she could feel the pull of her partner's core, and a torrential blast of flames escaped her jaws, roasting the hell hounds he was facing and cutting down some of the pack that had split off from the rest. "We need to get to the docks! Whatever is controlling these things is there, I could sense it!" Rio roared, quickly blasting her way through the hoard in order to cut it down, practically glowing with orange energy. Although, she couldn't sense the first demon... why was this time different. She shook those thoughts away, right now she had to get to the docks and quickly, she just knew that the source was there.

Oceana jumped back in shock, not really having got the memo about Rio being able to fly. Spotting Draco fly out, he quickly poked his head in and said "She'll be fine. You can go now." The water spirit nodded, then stepped out the door, and promptly melted, her form disappearing into the ground. Sky then walked back out and flew upwards, joining his comrade in killing the hounds that were approaching the students, several razor blades of wind slicing through the things.

"Gotcha. I'll see if I can see what it is,"
he broadcasted to Rio, then disappeared, his natural form attempting to slide between the mutts. He suddenly felt something resisting him, although he couldn't tell what, but then it clicked in his head. "Gah, I can't get through. These things simply reek of pollution, and that stuff is like poison for me." Sky then retreated back to where he was originally, focusing on killing as many dogs as possible

Wyst watched in shock as the her two employers rushed out the door, both flew off as if they expected she could do the same, which she couldn't. She gaped momentarily before heaving a sigh, the umpteenth for the day, and dashing out of the room. She had no clue where she was going, so she figured she'd just hack and slash her way through these hounds until Sky found her again. Scythe in hand Wyst made her way towards a random direction. She made quick work of the Hounds in her way, dispatching them as soon as she encountered them. Today's frustrations had to go somewhere, and these mongrels had offered themselves up. Who was she to reject such a kind offer?

Rio circled around into the air like a hawk, gazing down at the burning dorm rooms. She faltered in her flight for a few seconds, how many students were in there? How many didn't make it? Something snapping at her ankle snapped the dragon back into reality, as she had glided down into the epicenter of the hounds. With an indignant squawk she rapidly pumped her wings to regain altitude. Circling the air again, she found a sight she had missed previously. While it didn't look much different, the hound was noticeable larger, with the tar forming matted, black fur around the neck, and a mysterious hump on it's back.

The beast stealthily wove its way towards the school through the edges of the jungle, separate from the rather distracting pack. With a growl, Draco swooped down, lighting the sands in front of the pack on fire, halting their progress for a mere few precious minutes. Sky and the new... maid? were close by, so she roared above the din, "I found our main target! The alpha, if I'm guessing right he'll be like the other one, if we destroy that gem these things'll probably disintegrate."The flames behind her stopped, and the pack pressed on even with singed faces.

Draco hummed in displeasure, her heart thrumming at a volume that could be heard by more human ears, in addition to glowing bright enough the original shape was obscured. Unbeknownst to Draco, Aurrea, trapped struggling in the maw of the hound she had first encountered, was carried deep into the labyrinth of caves. Descending deeper into the island, and farther away from Draco that now their bond was straining and weakening.

"Right then. Wyst, see if you can hold off the others until we kill the Aloha. They'll kill us if you don't. And I, have a mutt to put down." Sky flew down towards Draco, and solidified next to her, slowly driving the dogs away from them. "Rio? You remember that bond? I'm getting something trying to drag me downwards. Meaning some part of you is down there." Turning his attention back to the Alpha, he swooped down, slicing through it with his razor blades of wind. It didn't do much to the creature, of course, but it slowed it down, allowing Sky to get closer to it. As soon as he landed, however, he felt the sickening aura of the dog, and was forced airborne as it jumped towards him. "Well, obviously the person who created these things wasn't an environmentalist." He remarked, slicing through the legs of it to stop it moving any closer to the students

A horrible feeling passed through Aurora, she shuddered. Aura looked around and winced as she saw just how close the black creatures were. She wasn't sure of what they were, but they didn't look natural. Again, the sickening feeling passed through Aura, she could see some other students that looked like they were having the same feeling. It was a cold, trapped feeling. Searching the beach and jungle with her eyes, she tried to look for something that could be causing the feeling, she a huge black figure hunched over in the jungle, but she couldn't make out what it was. A cloud of anxiety filled her mind as she played out possible scenarios in her head, what if the creatures got to the students, what if one of the teachers was badly injured?

Dalton had got stuck leading a bunch of kids up the volcano. Honestly in this Junior's opinion, he should be doing something to help other than deal with a bunch of kids. But he was still stuck in this position. "It's fine kids," he said, noticing some of the younger students fear. They've faced worse.

Ryker walked beside Kevin and Aura. "This whole situation is freaky. Kevin, couldn't we go help or something?" He asked, looking towards the forest.

"It's pretty creepy, what are those things?" Aura said, poking over at the forest. The dark feeling loomed over her like her own shadow, following her every step, as hard as she tried it wouldn't go away. "I feel something, like an Aura, a dark one..." Aurora said, shuddering.

Kevin had said nothing. Kevin's attention focused on the black figures in the distance. Kevin's instincts had screamed at him to take action, but Kevin remained silent and unmoved.

Kill...destroy...fight...

"Students I assure you it's best for all of us if you stay here and let the staff handle it. Trust me getting in their way will only make things worse. Right Kevin?" Oliver said to Aura & Ryker, Kevin's mechanical owl "supervisor" said, having turned to Kevin for reassurance. Suddenly Kevin shifted into his partial transformation and jumped, making a mad dash for the forest.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IMBECILE!" Oliver shouted, in utter disbelief.

"Sorry, but if you can't beat 'em, then join em!" Ryker shouted dashing after Kevin, giving a laugh and a wave goodbye.

Dalton saw this and sighed. "Well crap, but I might as well," he said jogging after them. It was time to get action.

"Selesona crista!" Sky cursed, then flew downwards towards the advancing students. "Students, that probably isn't the best idea. These things are," he flicked his hand backwards, and a hound exploded behind him, "Pretty dangerous. Defend your position if you have to, but try to get into the volcano. You'll be safe there, just so long someone turns on the lockdown and closes the enterance. And tell Aura to get to the house near the top, the warmth in there won't do her any good. But you two, try and hold them off and let the rest of the students get in. Then you run inside yourself, go to the computer next to the enterance, and type in 'LOCKDOWNCODA', all one word and in capitals. Do you understand?"

Kevin barley heard the Sky's words, his instinct was making Kevin's body almost move on his own. Still, Kevin hadn't lost himself yet...

"O-Oliver. Tell the other students to get in the volcano. Tell Aura to get to the house near the top, the warmth of the volcano won't hurt her there." Kevin said to a wrist communicator, something Oliver had given Kevin for long distance communication when it arrived at the school. Kevin didn't even wait for an answer before he saw another hound and charged at it. Kevin lacked much added strength in his partial form, but Kevin still had sharp teeth and claws as Kevin crawled on the hound and began to bit and claw at it with ferocious intensity.

"Kevin, KEVIN!" Oliver yelled, having heard Kevin's words in his mechanical head but then nothing else. Oliver was furious, but the owl had a job to do.

"Students, get inside the Volcano. You'll be safe there. Aura, follow me, I'll take you to a house on top where the volcano's heat won't be too damaging to you." Oliver said to Aura and the other students.

"Kevin! Please, go with them. I am in complete faith of your fighting skills, but these things... If Draco can't take them on, I don't know who can. I need you to hold them off and let the kids retreat." Sky said, slightly desperately, as he never liked to use his powers on other students in an agressive way.

Kevin ignored Sky's words. Even as the hound was able to shake Kevin off and throw him aside. Kevin got up and shot a glare at the hound. Eyes reptilian and full of fury. Kevin had began to lose control, something about these creatures causing the animal in him to come out, and his reasoning was already gone as the primal beast had all but claimed his mind.

"BACK OFF!" Kevin yelled at Sky, venom in his now monstrous voice before he charged the hound again. Kevin jumped on the hound again and began to bite and claw at the creature, this time adding acid spits to his assault.

Last edited:
Sky raised his eyebrow, watching the Hound disintegrate. It took a bloody lot to get him angry, one of the things that made him a decent teacher, and was probably safer considering that the last time he got angry was Hurricane Emily. Letting out a sigh, he held his hand forwards, and a stream of wind formed underneath Kevin, lifting him a few feet into the air. "Could you please stop?" He asked calmly.

Kevin shook frantically in the air as Sky lifted him. Kevin couldn't comprehend what was going on, nor did Kevin care. Kevin's primal mind could only put together that Sky was keeping him from fighting creatures like the hound, which the beast inside Kevin could not take well.

"PUT ME DOWN! I HAVE TO FIGHT! I HAVE TO KILL! I NEED THIS!" Kevin yelled in fury. Kevin's body began to reflect the changes to his mind, as his body had slowly started to change. Kevin was now slightly more muscular (His clothes being stretched to the point of small ripping), slightly taller, his claws & teeth slightly sharper. It was all minor, so the beast hadn't completely taken over...but at this point it was only a matter of time.

I seriously don't want to have to put this guy to sleep. But, ah, I suppose I'm going to have to. Sky sighed, and flicked his hand, the air draining away from Kevin's lungs. He'd done this several times before, and it was pretty much the same as applying a chokehold. In something around twenty seconds, said person doesn't have enough oxygen in their brain, so they fall unconscious. It was Sky's best way to disable somebody, and he figured it was necessary at this point.

Kevin began to frantically gasp for air, finding it hard to breathe as Sky took the air out of Kevin's lungs. Kevin struggled fiercely, but it was a brief struggle as Kevin soon fell unconscious, his body hung limp in the air.

Sky quickly released his hold and flew the boy back up to his house, laying him down on the sofa near the entrance. He then headed back down to where Draco was busy fighting the hounds, and continued to slice through them, stopping their advance for as long as he could

Kevin laid on the sofa, still as a corpse, before his body began to jerk in place.

Yes, yes YES! That idiot actually knocked him out. Now there's nothing to stop me, this body is MINE!

The reptilian voice in Kevin's head faded as Kevin began to change. First he shifted into his partial form, then he began to change. His clothes ripped as Kevin fell off the couch and began to struggle on the ground. Teeth grew sharper, muscles expanded, his grew taller, a tail soon sprouted itself, claws grew longer as the transformation began to eliminate any trace of humanity Kevin had. Soon Kevin transformed into the ten foot tall humanoid lizard monster form Kevin had fought to repress. Kevin could do nothing to stop the beast since he had been rendered unconscious. The beast's mind was in full control. Kevin then smashed through the door to Sky's house and moved outside, looking down as Sky and Draco fought off the black hounds that caused Kevin's instincts to go wild.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Kevin let out an ear splitting roar before he charged at the battle field, ready to fight and kill anything that go in his way.

Last edited:
"Oh, fuck me," Sky swore, watching the beast charge towards the Hell Hounds. "Rio? That's a student, just in case you didn't read his file. Try not to kill him, please." Sky beamed telepathically towards her

"Kevin!" Aura yelled, watching him race out of the house. She'd be calmly sitting in Sky's house when Jevin had been brought up, unconscious. She raced out of the door and watched Kevin fight the creatures. She sent a sharp beam of ice charging towards the creatures he was wrestling with. The creature began to freeze up a little until half of its body was frozen. Aura watched, worriedly from just outside the house, hoping everything would be alright.

Kevin had began to fight one of the hounds with a relentless assault. Kevin didn't even notice Aura providing assistance as Kevin bit into the back of the hound's neck. The creature was down before Kevin let out another roar as he moved on to the next one he could find.

Aura winced and rushed down the mountain, to help Kevin. She hadn't seen him in his full form before. She arrived in front of a hound, which was growling viscously at her. The hound lunged at her, opening it's mouth. Aura thrust her arm out in front of her, causing a shield of thick ice in front of her. The beast crashed into the clear ice and fell to the ground, quickly getting up again. Aura had an idea, she quickly formed a sword of ice to go with her shield. Blocking and slashing, she managed to get the beast at her mercy on the ground. With a final silver slash of her icy sword, the beast had disintegrating.

Aura moved into the next one, which was charging at her from behind. The beast leapt at her as she turned around, clashing with the ice shield and throwing her off balance. Aura tumbled over with her shield on top of her. The beast stood on the now extended shield, snarling at her. Aura was trapped beneath the shield as it covered her. The hound growled and ran off. Aura waved her hand and the shield dissapeared, she then ran off to help Kevin.

Kevin had picked up another hound, holding it over his head, before he tossed it on a second hound. Before either hound could recover, Kevin sprayed them both with a stream of acid causing both hounds to cry out in pain as they began to melt. Kevin let out a roar, satisfied with his performance. Kevin then turned to see Aura approach him, and with Kevin's mind gone, gave his friend a not so friendly greeting.

"RAAAAAAAAAAA!" Kevin roared, the monster lizard turning to Aura, ready to fight her at a moment's notice.

Oh, for the love of the sky. Could he please not? I'm not gonna risk knocking him out again. Guess I'll just have to watch the fight. And keep the dogs away from them, Sky thought, then disappeared and flew above them, constantly chucking blades of air to stop them getting any closer

"I'm only here to help, you can stay in control if you try" Aurora said, creating a wall of ice in between Kevin and herself. She thrust her arms forward hitting an approaching hound.

Kevin saw a hound out of the corner of his eye and used his clawed hand to slam into its skull, putting it down instantly. Kevin's primal brain then got an idea as it picked up the corpse of the hound to smash Aura's ice wall with it. Kevin then gave Aura a stare, a desire to eat her growing as Aura's words failed to reach Kevin's unconscious mind. However, before Kevin could make a move, another hound approached as Kevin charged it, giving it a tackle as he began to bite and claw at the creature.

However, Kevin failed to notice a second hound who jumped on Kevin's back and began to bite him, causing Kevin to let out a scream of agony as he tried to pull it off.

"Kevin!" Aura screamed, she ran at the beast and conjured her ice sword. Holding it with two hands, she slashed at the beast as hard as she could, hoping to make some sort of impact. She jumped into the air, holding the sword above her head, she jumped much higher than an average person, and thrust the sword at the beast.

The hound fell off Kevin's back, dead from Aura's sword slash. Kevin took the chance to crush the throat of the other hound before he turned to Aura. A look of confusion on its face as it looked at Aura, as if wondering why the girl helped it. This moment was interrupted by a familiar mechanical voice.

"AURA! Get away from him! In that state Kevin is unstable. He's dangerous!" Oliver yelled, the mechanical owl was in the air above the battle field as it tried to talk Aura away from Kevin, Kevin in turn looked up at Oliver and began to growl at it.

Sky frowned, watching the fight carefully. He was fully aware of what Kevin could do, but was also sue that Aura could defend herself if necessary. I suppose it was part of being a teacher, really. His form solidified in front of the mechanical owl, and he said "Relax. Just watch. I'll intervene if I must, but I'm sure she'll be fine

"Fine, FINE!? Are you insane! We can't leave her alone against that thing, it will rip her the shreds! Oliver screamed, getting in Sky's face, believing the headmaster had lost his mind.

Well, it's a good thing you have such faith. I however go by practicality, not belief." Oliver said to Sky, a purple syringe appearing from its body as well as a mechanical arm holding it.

"This is what works. I'll inject Kevin with this and soon he'll be his nice, not monster self again. However..." Oliver said, pulling out a second syringe filled with a red liquid as Oliver's mechanical hand held it out for Sky.

"If I fail, I want you to inject Kevin with this. It's a...backup plan, just in case." Oliver said, keeping the contents of the liquid to itself.

"Ten thousand years of experience. It helps you notice certain. Especially since the thing reeks of human pollutions. Please take that stuff away from me, I have much better ways to detain him if it is necessary, which I highly doubt. The first serum should be fine though, especially if it reverts him to his original form."