• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

"I- " Aura said, before she suddenly stopped. Her eyes closed and she fell to the ground, Sammy soon joining her. They twitched and gave murmurs as visions came over them both.

"Samantha Oh Samantha..." A voice snarled, "A pretty one you are. Like your mother. Oh and Aurora! My oh my you have your fathers talents. If only you could see him. Oh would you like to?" He said teasingly, "Well come and get them, though, you don't want to put lives at stake? Do you?"

He smirked and gave a laugh, "I'm gone, but I'll never be truly gone from you. Because I have them and you'll never get them back" He smirked and closed his eyes. "Tick tock Aurora. Your parents are waiting, and Samantha... Well let's just say she'll be having nice dreams"

"AURA!" Kevin yelled in concern as he ran over to to check on his friend. Oliver had flown over to Sammy in turn while Candice stood over the group as a whole.

"Aura can you hear me? Aura!" Kevin yelled out as Oliver tried to nudge Sammy awake while Candice prepared to get some medical equipment out of her backpack.

"Ah well. I suppose I'd better be getting back to classe-" Sky stopped his sentence, suddenly reappearing next to Aura. "I would advise staying a little way back. An unconscious ice elemental is not something you'd want to be near, especially at Aura's power level." The air spirit twisted the air around her, flipping the girl onto her front and inspecting the body for damage. "Bloody telepaths. Can't be a very strong one, considering they need a dream, but I think it was just to send a message. We just have to wait for her to wake up before finding out what it was."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Alright kids, you heard her. Go get back to class. Everything is fine now." Lily said, offering reassurance to their kids as they began to be led back to their final classes. Lily let out a sigh, proud she kept everything from going to hell. However, her self of pride was cut short as her mind focused on concerning thoughts.

I wonder where Ryka went? She looked concerned. I hope she's okay...

Aura jolted awake, she sat up. Her eyes wide and scared. She was panting, she looked around and saw Sky, Kevin, Oliver and Candice. She turned and saw Sammy, still asleep, murmuring. She reached out a weak arm and shook her. "Sammy... Sammy wake up now" She said weakly. Sammy rolled over and her eyes fluttered, but did not open. Aurora rubbed her own eyes before the dream suddenly came back to her.

She turned quickly to Kevin and Sky, a frightened expression on her face. "It was him, he had them. He took them!" She cried, looking to Sky, then to Kevin. She spluttered to find the right words, but just couldn't conjure them into something that made sense. Her eyes fluttered and she looked back to Sammy, "Samantha! Wake up!" She croaked, "Please!"

"If you can tell me who "He" is, and calm down, I may be able to find out where they are," Sky stated. Utilizing an old trick he'd learned a little while ago, he increased the oxygen around her by something like 10%, which should make her feel a lot calmer.

Kevin remained close to Aura, as did Oliver remain close to Sammy, while they waited for Aura to describe who this "he" was. Kevin wanted to help in anyway he could; and knowing whoever might be responsible for this would go a long way. During this Yuki watched from the distance, as did Candice.

Seeing as she was absent for almost the entirety of the Viiper arc, Wystria remained silent. She crossed her arm and stared inquisitively at the young lass. She tried to remain as serious as possible, as she anticipated further explanation. However seeing as some rather annoying air spirit has seen it fit to introduce her to an equally annoying earth spirit, her attempts at being serious went unnoticed.

After standing outside June's door like a do of us for a few minutes, with girls yelling at him, and the occasional thing thrown at him, she opened the door.

She handed him a metal gauntlet, and smiled. "This is for you. It will provide a shield and be able to fire blasts, and all you have to do, is imputed it with raw energy. Now go ahead. Go outside and test it out."

Ryker nodded, and took the gauntlet. He increased his speed and rushed back to the others.

When he arrived, he heard a phrase that made his blood run cold.

"It was Viiper."

He slipped the gauntlet around his left hand and walked forward. "Viiper? What are you talking about? I thought he died. Where is he? I'll kick his butt!" The boy shouted raising his two fists, with one in a metal gauntlet.

"He took my parents, this is why they're gone!" Aurora cried, in anger and sorrow. Tears flowing down her face. "It's his fault! It's been his fault the whole time!"

Sammy's eyes fluttered, she slowly opened them. Her eyesight was blurry and her head pounded. She tried to speak but she couldn't get words out her mouth. She slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep again.

Kevin moved by Aura and offered some comfort to his friend. Oliver was naturally concerned with Sammy as he checked the girls vitals and once he confirmed she wasn't dead tried to wake the girl up. Candice and Yuki looked on in concern as Candice thought this situation over.

Viiper is dead, isn't he? But if he did take her parents then where are they? And why would he take them? This is getting more complicated than I could have ever guessed.

Sammy drifted in and out of unconsciousness, at one point giving Oliver a weak smile. Meanwhile Aurora sobbed and hugged Kevin, hoping he could support her when things were tough, Aura hadn't known Kevin for very long. But she felt like she was able to rely on him to be there for her, as she'd be for him.

"Viiper? Huh... Well, seeing as he is very much dead, I'm guessing that all we need to do is find the place that fucker took your parents, and we'll be good," Sky replied

"It's okay Aura. It's gonna be okay. We'll find them. Everything is gonna work out. I promise." Kevin said as he returned the hug and offered reassurance to his friend. Candice gave a nod as she turned to Sky.

"Sounds simply enough. Though he could have taken them anywhere here. Luckily I have something that can help us." Candice said to Sky with a grin before she pressed a button on her wrist watch. Soon several small discs launched out of her backpack that began to transform into several tiny drones.

"These babies will help search the school and all around it. Help us cover more ground." Candice explained. Oliver continued to try and revive Sammy as Yuki looked on in aww.

"But what if they aren't on school grounds. Maybe he captured them before he attacked, like a failsafe in case he lost. So that only means one thing. Road Trip!" Ryker shouted jumping into the air.

June shocked him with a bolt of lightning before she walked over. Ryker stood up and rubbed his head when she spoke. "But maybe we should check the tunnels and the spot where Viiper died. That might also give us a clue if they're still on the island, or if not, where."

Finally, I've made it. I've made it to the Core of the Dragon Academy! I hope I'm not too late.

The girl stood there, looking at the scenery the school had to offer. Suzy Parks, a girl who had just moved into this town, was assigned to go to this school from her aunt. She immediately took her first steps into the school.

From what she could remember, she was now in the main hallway of the school. She went up to the receptionist desk, and said, "Hello, there! My name is Suzy Parks, and I am a new student of this academy. Is there anyone who can help me?"

The receptionist looked at Suzy, and said, "You should head into the Head mistress', Mrs. Reis, office. She may be able to help you."

Suzy nodded, and headed into the office as she was instructed. Once inside, she noticed a tall woman. She then asked, "Um...hello, there. Are you Mrs. Reis?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily had overseen the transfer of the younger kids go back to their classes. As Lily walked down the hallway, she noticed a girl, Suzy, who seemed to be looking for something. Or someone. Either way Lily decided to go over and offer a hand. She walked in the office as Suzy seemed to be trying to speak with a tall woman who she assumed was the headmistress.

Well, she's in for a surprise...

"Say, um. Do you need help with anything?" Lily asked Suzy.

Suzy was waiting for the response of the woman, when suddenly a girl appeared out of nowhere.

Suzy looked back to see the other girl. "Woah!" she exclaimed, "Are you the headmistress!? You look so young!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily blinked for a moment before she let out a nervous chuckle.

"Oh no. I'm a senior student. The name is Lily." Lily explained, finding it funny she was confused for a member of the staff.

Suzy gasped, and said, "I'm so sorry!"

"I'm a junior, and my name is Suzy," she said, "I'm sorry (again) for mistaking you for a staff member. I've never been to an actual school before, so all of this is new to me."

Suzy then remembered that Lily offered some help, and she asked, "Do you know where the headmistress is?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Oh crap. She's new, so she has no idea what happened. What do I say? Sorry out headmistress is currently incapacitated after blowing herself up to kill a monster that ate students. That's gonna scare the poor thing to death...

While Lily thought over what to say, Andrew stood by a wall outside the office, listening in and curious whether Lily would tell the truth or cover it up.

"Well, uh. There was an...an incident. And the headmistress is out of commission for the moment, but she'll get better." Lily said to Suzy. She hadn't lied yet, but left out details; ones she would provide when Suzy inevitably asked what happened.

"Really!?" Suzy exclaimed, "What happened to her!? What is it some kind of super-hero business or something!?"

Suzy was worried about the headmistress, even though she had never met her, but what Suzy was worried about most was....

How will I get my schedule!

"Road trip eh? I like your style Ryker." Candice said with a smile.

"Though I agree with your sister. We should check the tunnels and place of Viiper perished." Oliver said as it flew up to Candice's shoulder. Kevin himself got up, a glance to see if Aura and Sammy were okay.

"We should take Sammy to the office first and foremost." Kevin stated as he crouched down and awaited approval from Aura before he would even make the move to grab Sammy.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well there was this...this monster. Kinda attacked the school. Headmistress blew herself up to kill the thing. And he is dead, very very dead. Though she kinda put herself out of commission." Lily explained, making a decision to not mention that Viiper ate several students before that happened. That was a need to know basis Lily f...

"You forgot to mention that monster ate some students first." Andrew added, as he walked into the doorway of the office with his hands in his pockets.

Suzy's expression quickly changed from a worried expression, to an extremely shocked expression.

Monster! Headmistress blowing herself up! Students getting eaten! Coleslaw (what does that have to do with anything)!

All of these thoughts brought horror to Suzy's mind, and she let out a giant scream.

Why did my aunt send me here! I'm not the battling kind! I could've died if I went to this school earlier!

"Hey Kev and Aura. You two should take her there." Ryker said giving his friend a thumbs up. "You guys probably need the break more than anyone here. When you guys are done, you can either give us a hand or take it easy." He turned to the others and smiled. "The rest of us can split up into pair and check the tunnels. Since there seems to be an odd number, I can go alone, and if Aura or Kev want to tag along after they help Sammy, they can join me." Ryker added popping his knuckles. "Okay, let's all move out." And after that he ran towards the tunnels.

June sighed at her brothers excitement. "It's still a good plan. I'd like to partner with you. You're name is Yuki, right?" June asked facing Yuki.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Damn it Andrew!" Lily yelled as she went over to comfort the girl.

"She deserves to know. They already made the announcement before she came here, not fair she gets left in the dark." Andrew replied matter of factly. Lily let out a sigh as she continued to comfort the girl.

"It's okay. The monster is dead. No one else is in danger. Everything will be okay." Lily said, in an attempt to calm the screaming girl down.

Suzy stopped screaming, but she was still frightened, even though Lily was comforting her.

Suzy then said, "But, what's to say another monster like that won't appear again!? I could be in danger! My power isn't really good for battling."

But...isn't that why I joined this school, so I could get stronger...for them. I don't know if I'm ready, though.

Kevin gave a nod, Yuki seemed a bit nervous to team up with June but gave a nod.

"S-sure. I mean, I'm not very good, but I'll do my best." Yuki said with a small smile. Kevin placed a reassuring hand on Yuki before he went over to Aura and Sammy. Candice smiled.

"Ryker, you already are showing the leadership signs that makes for a great hero." Candice complimented.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well, this is a school for heroes. The point is to learn how to use our powers to their full potential to help people. You just have to believe in yourself and work hard. Don't let that fear of danger stop you." Lily suggested. The girl did have a right to be nervous about all this, but the hero's life isn't easy. Or one filled without danger. Learning to overcome that fear was important to growing Lily felt.

Suzy looked down, and said, "I know. I want to become a hero, but....facing your fears isn't as easy as it sounds."

After some time of being quiet, Suzy then said, "Lily, do you know how I can get my schedule then if the headmistress is out of commission?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well, my best bet would be to go to the counselling office, they might get a teacher who can help you with that. Me and Andrew can walk you there if you want." Lily offered as Andrew raised an eyebrow.

Okay, guess I'm doing this now.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Alright, then follow us." Lily said as she and a less enthusiastic Andrew would lead both Suzy to the counseling office. Andrew never removed his hands from his pockets.

This is what I get for deciding to overhear this conversation...

Aurrea sighed gently, moving through the stacks of files of finished paperwork dealing with legal issues between CoDa and the Government. She would have to find a way to get those turned in soon. Well, either way, the papers she was looking for weren't in Rio's office currently, which prompted the ghostly dragon to heft herself up with a sigh. Floating into the air, heart thrumming golden with energy, she quickly made her way down to the administrations office, her ghostly body shifting into a more anthro form of her dragon body, the room grew brillantly warm, her powers opening filing cabinets as she searched through them for the... papers regarding the students' deaths over the day.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As Lily walked Suzy through the hallway, she glanced over to the nearby admission's officer as a light-bulb went off in her head.

"Hey, Suzy. I think someone in here might be able to help." Lily said to Suzy as she pointed the admission's office to the girl and led her inside, Andrew following Lily all the while.

Suzy entered the office, and stared at awe at the anthropomorphic dragon. Woah! That's so cool!

Suzy quickly regained her composure, and said, "Uh, hello there miss... dragon? But....I'm a new student, Suzy Parks, and I was hoping to get my schedule from the headmistress. Lily, over here, brought me here to see if any teacher could be of use. So, can you help me, please?"

But Ryker was already too far ahead to hear everyone's responses to his plan. "Well you know boys sometimes. Huh?" June said putting her arm around Yuki's. "Come on. We can check the western side. And get to know each other. I might as well get used to my idiot brothers friends, and make some of my own." She said giving Yuki a warm smile.

Yuki gave a soft smile to the girl.

"Sounds like a plan. I wish you luck Kevin. We'll do our best to help Aura and Sammy." Yuki said as Kevin nodded as he and his mother Candice remained by Aura and Sammy. Oliver had flown off after Ryker. They needed somebody to keep his head in check, and Candice could track Oliver so that when Aura and Kevin were ready to help they could join Ryker.