• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Deep below the island, something sinister gazed at the newest addition to its game with pride. A malicious grin seemed to glow harshly in the darkness of the cave, the tar coating the room pulsing with untapped energy and anticipation. There was a mutual understanding between master and pawn, a shared desire, drawn up from buried emotions. Raw, visceral, and locked away thirst for blood, this creation would be the greatest sent up to the surface. With a flick of an appendage, the newborn creature seemed to grin, scuttling up the cavern walls with grace before climbing its way through a tunnel leading directly to the surface. The sinister force leaned back in a crudely carved throne, their toothy grin settling to a satisfied smirk. Their fingers gently caressed a precious artifact, hanging by a delicate string around their neck. It had taken a few hundred years, but they had managed to gather enough energy to perfect their magic while hiding beneath the island, undisturbed. The perfect environment to build up their power to once more make their claim to what should have been theirs long ago.

Their attention was drawn out from their inner musings, as the screams of fury and anguish coming from within the cavern right as the creature left began to echo from a cage. The sinister being turned their head lazily, resting their cranium on a hand to gaze at the dragon with them. The cage was small, built like those overused metal bird cages one saw too often, dangling from the ceiling by a string of tar, which also build the cage. Fire proof, flexible, and too thick for any sort of weapon or claw to cut. "Do stop struggling, old friend." the masculine voice purred, slowly, their voice pulsing like many, many slugs. The little red dragon huffed, unable to move within the cage, but they were much to exhausted from the cut off of the bond to do much. She had to rest. "Don't give me that cheek, Aurrea~" The dragon resisted the urge to gag from the way her own name slid off the being's tongue. She was half convinced that it wasn't hers anymore, from the way they used it, and she briefly found herself thinking that being nameless was better than having such a name said to her again.

"I'm sure... even you see how this-" the sinister power paused, the silence filled with the faint sound of a flick and a hiss, "Was inevitable. In the end-" Suddenly, the being rose from its throne, the tar swirling around its lower region, solidifying and raising them into the air with an inky pillar made from their own body. Harshly, their hand shot out to grab the cage and yank it to their horrid face. Aurrea glare defiantly into the eyes of this hated presence. "I, Viiper, shall win."

Quickly, we pan back to the tunnel where Viiper's most dangerous creation yet crawled its way eagerly to the surface. Its long limbs where tipped with long talons, aiding its climb up the sheer and slick tunnel walls with ease. Somewhat humanoid in structure, the being was clearly comfortable with standing or crawling on all fours, with its elongated torso and digitigrade feet. A long slender tail waved behind it, tipped with an elegant tuft of wavy fur, inky and shimmery. In a way, this creature was one of the more detailed of the creatures Viiper had created, with a slight amount of iridescence to its inky form, but with clearly defined plates across its underbelly, and the faintest of scales coating its body. Wickedly curved spikes rose from its spine, with nightmarish tendrils of ink resting on its hips and forming a thick mane all across its head and neck. With a somewhat lengthy neck, and a sleek snout, the large, blank white eyes almost betrayed benevolence if it were not for the pointed horns curving from its skull. Large, pointed, feathered ears flicked as it reached the end of the tunnel.

Now this was an annoyance, it seemed to think, tilting its head to examine the concrete above it. The corners of its mouth lifted, the grin in no way friendly paired with the multitude of teeth that poked out of the lips from both top and bottom jaws. Raising a hand, the creature swiped at the concrete, uttering a pleased hiss at how easily the material crumbled from their strength. With new vigor, the creature tunneled its way into the foundation of the school, heading towards the pulsing of many, many heartbeats.

Within the gym, many of the students simply sat and conversed, some worried about the sudden disappearance of the headmaster, yet those were few to far in between. Yet, suddenly, one, then two, then a several groups began hushing the kids around them. Surprisingly, most of the conversation stopped, each student listening with strained ears. A few girls sobbed, frightened by the sound coming from... beneath them.

Suddenly, as if it were an egg shell cracking, the floor heaved up into a hill, before the polished wood splintered and warped before peeling away. Up from the center of this, the creature rose, shaking off the dirt and blinking it out of their eyes. They squinted, adjusting their orbs to the new light, gazing around at the sights, the smells, the students, with malignant curiosity. Carelessly, the creature was resting itself on its arms, hands gripping the edge of the hole, hanging there like Ariel from the Littler Mermaid on the rock. "Heeelo~" it sang lowly with a grin.

And then the screaming started.

The absolute pandemonium that broke out made the fiend giggle with glee, leaping into the fray. Students didn't know where the figure was or where it went, but it snapped and clawed "playfully" as it passed, students began slipping in the minimal amount of blood surrounding the masses. The creature flicked its arm out, ink shooting off its body and sealing one of the door ways the students had run for. Taunting the students with a gentle tsk, the creature took to the walls and ceiling like a spider, dropping down in front of the next door way and smiling widely at the students. "Boo~" it sealed the doorway as the students ran from it again.

This game of cat and mouse continued, the fiend thoroughly enjoying itself as it sealed entrances and continued to administer scratches to the students. Luckily, it seemed that it wasn't in the mood for anything more serious, yet, and while the students did bleed, none of the cuts were serious. Some of the older students had gathered enough courage to gather up their power to attack the creature, but it quickly dispatched of them by glueing them to the wall with the tar like substance, grinning each time they passed a struggling student with nullified powers.

Then, like a well trained dog, the fiend had managed to herd most of the students into the corners of the gym, grinning as it passed close enough to growl right into their faces before it scampered away again laughing maniacally. Scamping in a wide circle around the center of the gym, it stoped its leaping bound of a gate to then prowl on all four limbs. Grinning and growling it glanced this way and that, pleased with its work. "Ya'll better keep quiet, now~ The master doesn't like it when beings weaker than him speak out of their place, or else I might just have to silence you myself. I don't think you'd want that now, hmm~" the creature hummed in sick melody, and to add the icing on the cake to this grand entrance, it gazed right at the youngest children in the room on the word "silence". It twisted its head into a tilt with an audible snap and hissed, grinning again as the child it stared at leapt back and opened her mouth to scream. A male senior quickly slapped his hand over the young child's mouth before any sound could escape. The creature flicked it's tail in annoyance. "Clever boy~" it clicked its tongue distastefully.

Aurora gasped at the sound of screaming children from inside the gym. She stood up to go look and saw Sammy running towards the gym. "SAMMY NO!" Aura screamed, running after her. She caught up with her quickly and stood in front of her, "Sammy it's too dangerous! Go back!" Aura cried out. Sammy frowned and turned walking away, Aura sighed and then turned back to face the gym, unaware of Samantha creeping around the back of the gym to use the back entrance.

Aura drew her sword and shield and kicked down the door to the gym, she was horrified at the sight of the monster. She quietly crept around the front of the room, where several injured kids sat, paralysed with fear. She thrust her arm and an icicle speared through the wall, creating a hole. "Go go go!" She whispered to them, two students leapt through, followed by another two. But before any other could get out the hole was covered up with black tar. Aura gazed at the creatures, horrified. She leapt out of the way as another round of black tar came flying at her, narrowly missing her ankles.

Kevin ran in after Aura, seeing the horrible beast in front of him as he shifted into his partial transformation. Kevin didn't want another fight so soon after losing control, but it couldn't be helped.

Just don't lose control. Just don't lose control. Just don't lose...

"HELP ME!"

Kevin broke from his thoughts when he heard a familiar voice. The little girl from the opening ceremony, the one who gave him the flower, who was trapped in the terrible black tar of one of the creatures.

"LET HER GO!" Kevin roared as he charged the beast and began to slash at it with elonaged claws, trying with great desperation to free the girl. Nothing else mattered.

Jake heard the screams from the gym. His eyes glowed a dark red. He immediately teleported to the center of the gym, behind the circling monster. "Hey gollum! Why don't you leave them alone? Maybe I'll be a challenge other than five year olds and a couple of people with courage. Come on FREAK. Make this a real challenge." Jake yelled at the creature. "And as for the rest of you, might wanna stay back." He said to the other students.

"Fun." Laila said in a sarcastic tone. She unsheathed her claws. "I'm not afraid to get my claws dirty." "Must you pick a fight now?" Bast asked. The robotic Egyptian Mau glared at the creatures with contempt. "Though I wouldn't mind shredding them myself." Bast added. Tia's hands sparked with electricity. Ryka turned back into her cat form and hissed at the creatures. Clay returned to his ghost form and shot them an icy glare. All of them were ready to fight if it came to such measures for them.

"Well, I've got a better idea. How about a being with a higher strength as you has a nice conversation about what you're doing," Sky remarked, the ink blocking the other door lying on the floor, and writhing slightly. One small advantage he had without that specific genetic code was that whatever those beasts were made out of didn't hurt him anymore. Must've been some way the tar was made to stop Aurrea's magic, he supposed.

His body solidified above the thing, his senses quickly scanning the gym. Nearly all of the other students were trapped in that goo, the same one who owned that barstard of an owl was busy trying to get to said students, as was the ice girl and another student and another student Sky remembered reading about, but not very well, who could teleport. Could come in handy, he supposed.

Sky flicked his hand, the wall behind the trapped students imploding outwards. There was no need for him to tell them what to do, it was blatantly obvious. And the air spirit still hovered above the beast, mainly focused on the monstrosity of tar. He was trying to make himself the target, and it seemed intelligent. Talking to it was probably the best thing to do

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily joined Ryka and Ryka's friends, producing vines from her arms with razor sharp leaves. Like Ryka and the others, Lily stood ready for battle.

Great, just what I needed today. A second attack on campus. What are the odds?

Jake teleported in front of the creature and socked it straight in the kisser, a weak punch, but sufficient enough to make it mad.

that was stupid.

Jake was almost immediately nailed with the tar, sticking him to the floor. "Ow." Jake said as he hit his head by accident. "Wow, you are stupid." Jake said as he teleported out of the tar. I can't keep this up, if I teleport too many more times, I am dead meat. He thought as he breathed heavily.

Last edited:
"Oh, I am so not gonna miss this fight!" Ryker shouted making a dash towards the demon. Then the screams of terror and fear from the students reached his ears. As much as he wanted to fight, the others came first. In random burst of loudnes, he shouted. "Get on this slab!" Some students did, soon filling two slabs of wall in front of him. By increasing the strength of his arms and legs, he lifted the slabs, and ran a decent distance away from the monster, getting a few students out of the way. "Older kids help the young one!" He yelled barking orders at his ellow students. Then he grabbed the slabs once they had been cleared and ran back to get another load of students.

The creature watched as suddenly some students took charge and the children began escaping. It clicked its tongue, snarling gently. "Ooh, Viiper's not gonna be happy with me. No sir." The fiend looked to the headmaster, annoyance laced into its voice, "Y'know, a certain blabber mouth of a half dragon told me I shouldn't underestimate some of theses students. Guess I shouldda listened, huh?"

With a feral roar, the tendrils on its hips shot out, connecting with students who had not been freed from the wall. Violently, they were tugged free and enveloped within a dark orb, before with surprising accuracy they were all tossed haphazardly into the hole the creature had first emerged. However, as it gazed around the room it was clear the creature wasn't finished. With a maddening grin, the fiend lept across the ground, swiping up a young child who was a little to curiuos. Hissing out a crazed bout of laughter, the young girl couldn't escape the strong arms of the demon no matter how hard she tried.

"By the way, a friend of yours wanted me to say hi to ya, Gusty~" the fiend purred sickeningly. Then, making some obscene gesture with its free hand and making a face, the creature leapt back down the hole, cackling as it slid down the sleek slide and into the cavern with a screaming child.

Jake immediately ran after it, though he only had one teleport left in him, he followed the creature.
Holy heck, this thing really IS like gollum, except more powerful.
Jake thought as he saw the tunnel. He continued to run after the creature. "DID YA FORGET ABOUT ME?!" Jake screamed at the creature. He didn't care if he got captured by the thing. He just cared about knowing where it was going. (You can decide whether the creature captures my character or not @CrunchyCucumber. It doesn't really matter to me.)

Rose jumped off the steps fast and jerkily when she heard a low rumbling coming from the ground, and whirled hearing the screams of many students. She whistled for her companions and ran through the front doors skidding to a stop in front of the now sealed gym doors her dogs at her heels, she tried yanking on the doors but they refused to open. Rose cursed under her breath and her dogs began to growl. Rose decided to transform into her full primal form wolf form for assurance of survival and morphed into a snow white pure wolf with dazzling blue eyes that glowed dangerously blue, and barked sharply at her companions and they shifted into their demonic hell hound form there eyes glowing rage red as they grew twice their normal size too. Rose used her dark magic to charge the door and they flew open with a loud bang as her and her companions flew in skidding to a stop in the middle fur bristling and fangs bared ready to attack.

Sky's eyes blazed as he looked down the tunnel, the monster's words still echoing in his mind. He said nothing. He simply ripped the roof off the gym and flew upwards, his non-visible body beginning to take on a blue hue. Not a human shape, mind, but something else completely. The only thing you could really see was the centre, where the glow was emitting. The windspeed had accelerated to hurricane force, which was quite clearly taking its toll on the buildings around him. Sky raised his hands, the physical movement actually being required in this case, and the clouds began to gather overhead. They slowly condensed, growing darker and expanding outwards whilst beginning to rotate slowly, with the centre being right where you'd expect. I don't even have to tell you. It's pretty obvious.

The Supercell had finished forming, you could see the occasional flash of sheet lightning in the storm above him. No control over the stuff, sadly, just one of the things that happened during this specific type of storm. No rain, however, since the water spirits never allowed rain to fall during a spirit-made storm such as this one. Almost instantaneously, a tendril of wind began to descend, moving at an astonishingly fast rate towards the ground. The twister drove itself into the ground, dirt flying upwards, then turning to rock as it descended deeper. The gym was completely annihilated, and yet the colomn of wind kept drilling downwards. Finally, it pierced the tunnel, and dissipated.

The resulting tunnel was around twenty metres in diameter, and the glowing blue shape that was known as Sky dived down into it, the Supercell still raging above him, and what you could call a hurricane, since that's what the windspeed had picked up too. Sky's body solidified as he hit the ground, wind still running down the tunnel he had created in a current, and it was this that he followed.

Aura's sword dropped to the ground as well as her shield, she stood their in shock. Among the students who'd been taken down into the dark hole, Sammy was one of them. She'd screamed and yelled and struggled, but she just couldn't break free. Aurora took a deep breath and picked up her sword, then ran towards Sammy, still in the air, as fast as she could. "SAMANTHA RUN!" She screamed, jumping into the air and cutting the black tar apart. Sammy dropped to the ground as the tar enclosed around Aura. Her sword once again dropping to the ground. Sammy looked up, horrified. "No! Rory!" She yelled. Aura looked down at Sammy, tears in her eyes. "Run Samantha! GO!" She screamed with one last effort, and with that, she was pulled down into the hole.

"AURA!" Kevin yelled as he chased after Aura, having managed to free the little girl just before the kids were pulled down. Kevin chased after the mess of tar only one thought running through his mind.

"GIVE AURA BACK!" Kevin yelled in fury.

Jake still followed the creature, nearing the destination he was hoping to find. He found the room where some freakish being sat on a throne with a dragon next to him. Jake accidentally tumbled into the cavern and regretted going down here. He tried teleporting but couldn't "uh oh... uh... h-hi??" He said awkwardly.

The black tar had engulfed Aurora, dragging her down into a kind of throne room. The tar dropped her down into a small part of the large clearing in the cave, covering her with dirt and rocks. Aura was messed up, she had bruises all over her and a few large cuts. She was bleeding from her left ankle and on her lip, but worst of all was a large slice up her right leg, it wasn't too deep but it was big. Aura lay there in the dirt, unconcious and unaware of what was happening to her as the tar covered her up completely, hiding her where nobody could find her.

"AURA!" Kevin roared as he was in hot pursuit of the tar beast, soon arriving in the "throne room" and knew Aura was inside this...this thing. Kevin's primal side began to show more and more as he leaped on the beast and began to claw and slash at it; trying to get Aura out.

"GIVE HER BACK! GIVE HER BACK! GIVE HER BACK!" Kevin yelled after each slash, slicing the tar with pure fury.

"Temper, temper, Kevin. Don't you know it's rude to display such behavior in the domain of your generous host." Viiper cooed with a deep, smooth voice. One arm, resting on the throne by an elbow, held w hand enclosed in a fist, clearly a direct connection to a caged Aurrea who was struggling to speak.

"Although, I should inform you, you won't break through my magic unless I allow it. Or if one of my fiends decides to free a student." Viiper, for lack of a better word, could be summed up as an anthro cobra, sickly green in color with red eyes. Parts of him were held together by tar, other bits of skin looking like hey had been rotting. Lazily, the ancient creature lifted a claw, "I would advise that you step back in behave. It'd be a shame if Aura were to accidentally asphyxiate inside the pod, now wouldn't it?"

The snake grinned, his gazed flicked to glance at the students gathering. Suddenly from up above, the fiend dropped down, spider like limbs extending from its shoulders to take the brunt of its fall before disintegrating. The beast snickered as it ran up to Viiper's throne, holding a struggling Sammy. "I brought our guests, master~" it crooned, as if vying for attention.

"Good work, my little monster." The fiend grinned, locking eyes with its master as an unspoken message relayed between them. The fiend placed Sammy on Viiper's lap, the snake then firmly holding the small girl in place as the fiend perched itself across the back of the throne.

"Now, all of you would do well to stay where you are, and not attack me or my fiend. You could risk harming poor, defenseless Sammy~" he cooed again, "Or accidentally suffocate every student within a pod in this room, or you could even risk mortally wounding.... Oh what was your chosen's name again, Aurrea? Rio? Ah, it would be a tragedy if your beloved headmistress were to be killed because of all of you, hmm?"

The snake grinned just as wide and maniacally as the fiend behind him, knowing he would have everyone where he wanted them. Aurrea continued to struggle against the invisible binds holding her, glaring at the magic enclosed fist.

Sky eventually reached the room and, noting the situation, went to stand below the tunnel going downwards from what was the gym. "Viiper. So... This is you? I must say, you've withstood the ages pretty well. I don't know many people who could take two centuries in that way. Or non-people, I suppose. Anyway, this student capture. Is it some sort of hostage negotiation, or are you just being a cienithiea and killing them for fun?" Sky's face had begun to show visible signs of being so deep underground. In actual fact, he was in almost unbearable pain, not being able to hover and get away from the from the deadly earth he was standing on. His eyes met Aurrea's, and he gave her a half-wink, trying to show his confidence, and give her some as well

"Let me go!" Sammy half-yelled, half-sobbed. "LET ME GO!" She screamed in an ear splitting voice, "AURA!" She cried, "HELP ME!"

Aura lay inside her pod, still unconcious. The tar had gotten into her cuts and was affecting her pretty badly, not to mention the pod was pretty hot inside. Aura groaned, clutching her leg where the wound was worst, the cut had turned inky black. She could hear faint screams, her eyes fluttering. She heard her name which made her jerk her head up, it was Sammy. Yet, with the pain from the tar and the hot air, Aura couldn't keep consciousness. She slumped back down again, her breathing faint and the danger level high.

"Give Aura back. Give Aura back! GIVE AURA BACK!" Kevin yelled in fury, anger steaming out of his body as his body began to slowly change; Kevin was losing control again.

Good, GOOD! That's it Kevin get angry, let me out and I'll kill every last one of them!

"Stop!" yelled an unfamiliar voice. A sword flew above everyone's heads before returning to its wielder. Two figures entered the room, one of whom was Clay. The other, though a teenage girl with wings, was obviously not Tia. Her armor design was too old to be her. The girl glared at Viiper. "I am no stranger to magic. Matter of fact it was a magic wielder who brought me to this version of Earth. Now," she said, as she looked at everyone in the room. "would someone kindly tell me this creep's name." Clay glared at Viiper. A green ball appeared in his hand. "Don't do anything stupid, Clay. I'm the only one here with a goddess's blessing of protection." the girl said. The ball in Clay's hand disappeared.

"God damn it ! Get ahold of yourself. Loosing control, won't save her!" Ryker shouted, running beside Kevin. He looked around, first at the girl with wings, and Clay, then at Sammy, and then Aura.

Then he turned and glared at Viiper, with a fury, that had been yet to be seen before from the boy. "I don't know who you are or what you are planning, but you should probably stop." The boy became enveloped in a red aura. It was a physical representation of the energy around him. "These are my friends, and if you are going to take them, you might a well take me too. Because I'm not just sitting back and letting you take these people."

The boy was in a tough situation. Either the beast would take up his offer, and try to kil him, or aim at someone else. He hoped that they woud attack him, giving Kevin, or Sky, or someone a chance to free the others. It was a huge risk, and if Viiper didn't attack him, he would make him.

"Now where would the fun be in me simply taking you? Besides, you'd put up too much of a fight, and quite frankly, I am too old and tired to put that much effort into capturing you at full strength." From behind him, a scorpion like tail snaked to gently press its poisonous tip against Sammy's neck to silence her.

"No, because I am a reasonable being-" a snicker from the fiend behind him caused Viiper to pause, " I am willing to make a bargain. I'll release everyone in this room, and allow you to escape. I'll even... Partially heal you should you succeed. But, this bargain will only be seen through should you kill my favorite fiend." The monster behind him screeched in excitement, already entering some sort of frenzied fury. It was ready for blood.

"Say nothing if you agree." Viiper grinned, and Aurrea screamed against the binds that held her in desperation. "Very well." the monster snapped to attention, "Go for the throat." "With pleasure," the monster hissed, leaping forward with a screeching roar.

Jake's eyes glowed a deep red as he dodged the incoming monster. He pulled out a pocket knife and ran to one of the pods and tried to break open the pod. Nothing happened. Not even a scratch. "Oh, that's just delightful..." Said Jake in an annoyed tone. Jake instead just decided to throw the knife at the creature. Lodging the knife in it's back. "Yeah! 30 points to me!" Jake said, making gaming references. Even though they were stupid. The knife just kind of sank into the creature. Jake made a dissapointed face that looks like this: :@

IDEA!

He thought. He found a way to possibly annoy the creature and Viiper. "Hey Viiper! What does a skeleton tile his roof with?" Jake yelled to Viiper. He had a devilish grin on his face, waiting for Viiper to respond.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily had followed Clay down the hole and eventually arrived towards the beast's base, where it made its threat. Lily wanted so badley to shove a root up its behind...wherever that was, but couldn't gamble to lives of the other students. Lily would have to wait for the right opening.

Darn it, I feel so useless!

"Oh! I know this one!" The monster screeched in delight, seemingly bouncing in delight as it stopped its adult on the others for a breif moment. "Pay attention, fiend." Viiper snapped, yet he barely showed much of a reaction.

"Buzzkill." The creature muttered. The knife then slid out from under its skin and into their hand. With a grin, it looked to Jake. "SHINgles!" It screeched, hurling the knife with alarming speed. With a cackle, it cartwheeled off to attack the others, scuttling and hissing like some feral reptile.

Kevin continued to shift, slowly as Ryker's voice got to him just a bit. However, Kevin's growing anger would not be stopped. Kevin was losing himself more and more by the second.

That's it! Let it go, let me out and I'll make them all pay.

Back on the surface, Oliver was in a panic. The mechanical owl sensed Kevin's stress levels were going off the scale. Not to mention Oliver was able to listen to the gym being attacked and knew something critical was wrong. Oliver wondered what he could do, what he needed to...

"Look out below!"

Oliver turned its head up and saw a woman falling from in sky. Oliver used its artificial eyes to zoom in...and instantly knew who it was.

Candice McKnight AKA The Cyber Champion was here...and falling fast. Candice let out a wild grin as she pushed a button on her backpack...which quickly turned into a jet pack allowing Candice to slow her descent and land safely on the ground.

"Ta da! I'd call that a 10/10 landing wouldn't you agree Ollie?" Candice said with a big grin as Oliver slapped a wing on its forehead.

"Look Ms. McKnight I know you can't help being you but we have an emergency! The school is under attack and Kevin is about to lose it again!" Oliver said, trying to emote as much panic as it could. Candice dropped her grin, folding her arms as she gave the owl a serious look.

"Where's Kevin now? And what's the status of the other students." Candice asked, needed the information.

"I don't know! The gym is fine, but my scanners indicate several students are missing. Kevin is underground, along with others, I assume trying to get them back." Oliver explained. Candice gave a nod as she pulled out a scanner from her own backpack and turned it on.

"Good thing I had Kevin eat that non-digestible tracker when he was young. Well you're right they are underground. And I know just the way to get to them." Candice said with a big grin as she pulled out a hand-sized sphere with a button on top. Candice pressed it and dropped it. Soon the sphere began to defy all the laws of physics as it began to expand and change size. Soon a large multi-seat drill appeared.

"All aboard!" Candice called out, turning to Oliver with a sly grin. Oliver let out a figurative sigh. This wasn't what the owl needed in its artificial life.

Jake's eyes widened as an extreme pain greeted his shoulder. He felt the knife hit his shoulder blade. He fell to the ground cursing like a sailor, accidentally hitting a pod. "OWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOW SON OF A B- Wait, not allowed to say that word, BUTTERNUGGET" Jake yelled as the knife grated against his shoulder plate when he moved. (Curveball coming up soon.) His eyes glowed bright enough to be seen through his eye lids.

Last edited:
"Are you implying that all we have to do is destroy this thing, and you let everyone free? As much as I doubt that, Viiper, I might as well. Nothing better to do. But I think, as a show of faith, you should give us the girl. Just to prove that you are happy with allowing your hostages to go free. And finally, may we go upstairs? I've never been one for caves." Whilst speaking, Sky's eyes momentarily narrowed as he felt something drop from the sky above him, something spewing smoke and poison. Mental note: Destroy whatever that is after we've done this

Jake suddenly stopped cursing. He felt no pain, as he wasn't in control. His eyes glowed blood red as he pulled the knife from his shoulder he started to grin like a mad-man. "I have another joke for you, FIEND." Jake said in a demonic voice. His grin stretching almost ear to ear.
DUDE WHAT THE FUDGE ARE YOU DOING?! WE HAD A DEAL! Jake mentally yelled at the being controlling him. Hehehe, too bad Jakie~.The being replied evilly. Jake's possessed self approached the fiend. "Would you like to hear it the joke?" The being said to the fiend.

While Kevin struggled, the sounds of something moving through rocks and dirt became louder and louder. Soon enough a giant drill emerged from a nearby wall, avoiding anyone by sheer luck. The drill made it out of the wall before the door open. A tall fair skinned woman with a slender, yet strong build emerged. Her blue eyes shinned as she brushed her red hair before she gave everyone a big grin, wearing her trademark green jumpsuit and her high tech backpack.

"Hi hunny, try not to go crazy. Mommy's here now." Candice said with a warm smile, which caused Kevin to turn to the women with his eyes wide.

Mom?
Damn it that woman! What is she doing here?

"Darn it Ms. McKnight. I told you we could have gone through the tunnel my scanners sensed." Oliver complained, flying up to Candice's shoulder, who simply shrugged.

"Eh, not nearly as fun." Candice said before she faced the monster in question.

"Now then, I hear you've been causing some problems." Candice said, no fear visible.

Jake got distracted by the giant drill that is just distracting I mean oh my gosh look at that giant drill right the- oh right... welp, back to RP. Jake looked back at the fiend, no longer distracted. He put his knife back in his pocket.

"Viiper, please excuse me for a parasecond." Sky nodded to the villain, then turned and walked over to the woman in question. "Ms McKnight, I assume," he said, his voice about as cold as the sky he represented. "May I ask, why are you here?" A blue shade had come across his eyes, but only lasted a few seconds. He grimaced, looking at the dirt, then back up to the lady in front of him

(Please bear in mind that Sky looks 17)

Candice gave Sky a big grin.

"Heard you guys were in trouble, heard my little baby boy was in trouble. What kind of mother and what kind of hero would I be if I didn't come here?" Candice said matter of factly.

"So young man, what seems to be the problem?" Candice asked, not realizing how old Sky was. Oliver said nothing, deciding not to correct Candice because he thought it could lead to something his sensors said was...amusing.

Jake stared at candice in an unamused fashion. "Uh, maybe look around at the FRICKEN SUPERVILLIAN ON AN EVIL THRONE OF DEATH!" Jake yelled at candice. Pointing at Viiper.

Heh. I suppose this body has its comedic advantages, Sky remarked to himself, before getting his priorities back in line. "Jake, please. Calm down. That thing is intelligent enough to know not to interrupt somebody in a conversation. Now, miss. Please can you define what you mean by 'Young'. A millennia? Two? Because I didn't realise I was looking so young. Must be the work, I suppose." A faint smile had formed on his face, waiting for the reaction he was almost used to by now. Never got tiring though.

"Oh, you're an adult? But...but you look so young...so...so cute!" Candice said in complete shock. If Oliver had the capacity to laugh it would have fallen over and done just that at Candice's reaction.

Jake's possessed form stared blankly at sky. "Bruh, I am not Jake... I have possessed him. If the deeper voice hasn't set you off then the glowing red eyes must have, right?" Said the being. Entirely annoyed.