• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Toby was surprised for a moment before he smiled. "So I can walk around with you inside of me forever if I don't tell you? Sounds interesting, I'll give in to your offer. And excuse me for a moment." He said as he picked up Suzy's body and put it against a tree. "Just in case someone decides to hurt your body." He sat down next to her body and began to talk.

"My father and mother had a good marriage, but my mom had a secret that she never told my father. She was from a family that had control over the wind and she was afraid that her husband would leave her if he found out. When I was born, they were overjoyed but my mom feared my sixth birthday as the powers would start to activate at that age. I turned out to have the powers my mom had and she forced herself to explain how I got them. Thankfully he took it well and didn't leave us."

"My uncle asked if he could train me and help me contain my powers and my parents accepted his offer. I was a quick learner or refused to give up, depended on how hard the technique was. When I tried to use the Sickle Blast, the one that gave you a nasty wound, I shot it perfectly but I lost control over it and it came back to me like a boomerang and hit me in my face." Toby took off his mask, his face had a large scar diagonally over his face, barely avoiding his eyes along with a few smaller scars scattered around.

"You experienced how damaging a slight graze was, just imagine the pain I felt after hitting myself with it. I felt like my head was ripped apart, it hurt that much and I was lucky that I was inexperienced as the fully mastered ones do much more damage to the human body if used with ill intention. As I was screaming in pain, a local bully thought that I was stung by a wasp and laughed at me."

"As I heard the laughter I felt a surge of pure rage flow through me and the next thing I knew he was lying on the ground, bleeding profusely and not moving. I was terrified and my uncle and I brought him to the hospital where his parents were called. They were devestated and asked me what happened, and I told them the true story as I didn't know that some people hated people with powers."

"When we got home and I told my parents what happened, they broke down into tears." Toby paused for a moment, talking about it nearly became too much for him. "They wanted me to promise them and my uncle to never attack with so much anger or projectiles. I promised them and my parents were arrested as people thought that they would get more children and eventually kill someone. My uncle and I fled the country and eventually ended up here." Toby fought back tears as his breathing became unsteady. "Sorry, it is a difficult story for me."

Last edited:
"So...that's your story," Suzy said, "I'm so...sorry you had to go through something like that in your life. I'm also sorry about driving you to say something so tragic."

Suzy had never known that there were people who hated those with powers. After all, this school was to train those with powers to become great heroes and her parents were respected, great heroes.

"But ya' know something, Toby?" Suzy said, "You're really brave. You're aspiring to be a part of this school, even though there were those in the past who you've hurt and have hurt you. You're aspiring to be a hero, so that you don't hurt others ever again but to instead help them. I find that very admirable, and I...hope that you become someone very great."

Suzy then exited Toby's mind, and went back to her body.

Celia

Although the dryad didn't exactly understand what Echo had said, she still nodded excitedly to her new friend, she wasn't sure what 'pen and paper' meant, or what it had to do with talking, but the human realm was a mystical place, and there was much the young dryad had yet to understand. 'You might still want to get rid of those flowers...I don't know what'll happen if they stay.' She'd been joking earlier about the girl turning into a tree, but even Celia knew that a human growing flowers from her hair wasn't normal, and since that didn't seem to be Echo's ability, it was certainly some anomaly that had cropped up when they'd formed a contract.

Wystria

Still skeptical of Sky's claims, but more than eager to complete this job, Wystria abruptly snapped her fingers. Since Candice hadn't seen it fit to turn on the lights in the subterranean room, the surrounding space was still cloaked in darkness, something which the maid quickly seized control off. The walls seemed to wriggle eerily, as the shadows cast on them connected themselves to Wyst's shadow demesne and dumped box after box, each filled to the bring with machinery, onto the room's floor. When the last of the boxes had been ejected, the once empty room was left with hardly any place to stand. "This entire sub-floor was to be designated to technology so see fit to plan as you see fit..." She trailed off, casting a wayward glance towards Sky just in case he might have any input on the matter.

Rebecca smirked at this as, proud her combo worked as well as it did as she was quick to follow up on the attack. As she aimed the sword at Kendra's gut, though rather than a stab Rebecca instead shot a stream of fire as she tried to blast Kendra at close range which would hopefully send her flying and deal damage in a swift motion.

And just to be safe, Rebecca aimed to kick Kendra's dropped sword at the same time. That thing would be tricky to deal with, so moving it even further away from Kendra could only benefit Rebecca.

---------
Candice had a spark in her eye as Wyst gave her free reigns, as she gazed on all the tech Wyst managed to get inside and already set up a couple of helper drones and held up a 3-D projection of the facility she planned to make as she turned to Wyst.

"Thank you so much, you are the best~!" Candice said with a grin before she got her tools and immediately began to go to work of turning these parts into the building blocks of her dream facility.

The close range blast did more then knock Kendra back. It somehow managed to singe the tips of he hair. However Rebecca had forgotten to think a few things through. Like the possibility that the sword might be able to return to Kendra's hand. Which it did, after mere seconds of holding out her open hand.

"We shall," Suzy responded as she grabbed Toby's hand and got back up to her feet. Suzy then got back into her fighting position, and exclaimed, "Alright! Your move! And...please, don't hold back. I'm not doing this for me anymore, but instead for you. You have great potential with your power, and you shouldn't let the past stop you. So, come on! I'm ready!"

"I shall do my best!" Toby exclaimed as he launched himself into the sky. "How's the weather way down there?" He yelled as he shot volleys of sickle blasts at Suzy. "You can dodge these! Try to think of a way to get me down!"

Suzy rolled out of the way, dodging all of the sickle blasts. Suzy started coming up with multiple plans, but thinking of a way to bring Toby down wasn't going to be easy. Suzy was at a clear disadvantage. With Toby in the air, it would make it difficult for Suzy to attack, but it also gives him the liberty to attack as he pleases. Suzy then came up with an idea.

I hope this works!

Suzy's eyes then glowed a radiant purple once more, and her body fell unconscious once again. She hoped she was fast enough, as her spirit flew up to Toby, and yanked his spirit out of his body. Hopefully, it would send Toby's unconscious body falling to the floor.

Toby was caught off guard as he was pulled out of his body. "Whoo! Did not expect that. See? Your power is not as useless as one might think." He looked down at himself. "This feels and looks weird, but I dig it!" He watched his body fall to the ground and attempted to run towards it, but it didn't work.

"Okay, flight?" Toby tried to fly and it worked, although it felt weird not being in his body when flying. He entered his body as it hit the ground. "Ow, that hurt more than I expected. Good idea though!" Toby said as he got up and waited. He didn't know where Suzy was and it felt wrong to attack her body.

Suzy then returned to her own body, and faced Toby once more.

"I'm sorry about that, Toby," Suzy said, "It was the only thing I could think of that might work." Suzy then awkwardly chuckled.

Then Toby brought up that her powers weren't useless. And, sure, maybe for a sparring match they weren't, but if Suzy was up against a villain it would be a completely different case. They wouldn't have waited for Suzy to go back to her body like Toby did. The villain would've taken the oppurtunity to attack her while her physical body was unconscious.

"Well, let the match continue," Suzy said, "Since you made the first move last time, I'll take it from here." Suzy then dashed towards Toby aiming to punch him, or at least that's what it seemed like. Suzy would then jump over Toby, and get behind him. She would then aim to kick him on his back.

Toby made an X with his arms in front of him, aiming to block her punch. As Suzy jumped over him, he looked up and failed to block the kick in his back. He fell forward from the impact of the kick and got back up.

"Not bad, but how about this?" Toby shot multiple homing sickles at Suzy and prepared a wind wall just in case. He didn't know if Suzy could pass through it in her spirit form but he had no better idea.

Aaron let out a small laugh at Diego's comment.
"Me, strong? No, strength is all relative, I'm far from being able to claim I've got power. Sky or Rio, people with battle experience, scars with stories, those are people of power." The boy hadn't realized he'd begun an internal monologue until the pain in his left shoulder forced him back into reality.
"Thanks, Diego. We should really head to the infirmary." He said quietly, deciding saying anything else would be unnecessary. He stepped forward, heading to the side entrance of the school, only pausing for a moment.
"Oh, and Serenity...I'll be back to challenge you, be ready." He added, disappearing behind the large, darkwood doors without another word.
~~~

Aaron rounded the corner into the nurses office, only to be launched backwards by the shoulder of an upperclassmen who had been exiting the infirmary at the same moment.
"Hey, watch i-woah..." The freshmans words shifted from agitation to bewilderment with a hint of intimidation as a muscular boy in a black gi and shark tooth necklace stared down at him.

"Watch it, this is a super powered school after all, you run around corners that quick you may have a close encounter with Porcupine Pete, that wouldn't be great." The older boy spoke with a stone cold face, simply stepping over Aaron before continuing down the hall.
"Freshmen." Zander scoffed internally, making his way back to his dorm.

"Who was that guy? And...is Porcupine Pete a real student?" Aaron questioned, rather confused by the encounter.

Suzy tried to dodge each of the sickles, but they seemed to have been following her. She kept her distance from each sickle, but she had to come up with something fast or else she would get hit by them. Suzy then came up with another plan. She started purposely having one of the sickles follow her until she made it in front of another one. She would then perfectly time her jump, causing two of the sickles to collide and hopefully destroy each other.

Suzy would keep on repeating this until there was only one sickle left. She then started running towards the wind wall, and jumped at a time where the sickle and wall collided. Only fate could decide what happens when both forces collide.

Rebcca frowned as Kendra made her sword return to her, though given Kendra openly said she used magic it really shouldn't have been much of a surprise. Still her attack worked, and given what she saw from Kendra's hair tips a bit too well.

"S-sorry!" Rebecca said in reference towards the chard hairs but was quick to follow up. This time, she would mimic a certain fictional superhero as she tossed her flame shield like a Frisbee towards Kendra as she charged right behind it ready to follow the shield strike up with a follow up slash combo if successful.

Toby was surprised to see that Suzy figured out a way to defeat his sickles, and she decided to use his own attack against him. The concentrated force of the sickle pierced through the wind wall and he had to fall backwards to avoid getting hit. He dispersed all of his controlled wind and decided to wait, Suzy started to figure him out and he did not want to show all of his tactics. Like his uncle once said to him; 'Don't fight too much against one enemy, or else you will teach him all of your weaknesses.'

Suzy was starting to build up a sweat, and getting really tired. She had used so much of her stamina from trying to dodge all of those sickles, using her spirit form two times in a row, and from the stunt she had just pulled. If she wanted to win this fight, she would have had to put everything she had into her final move.

Suzy's eyes then started glowing a radiant green, but to her all she could see was black. She hadn't performed, hell, she didn't even practice this technique she was about to use. All Suzy had going for her was what she saw Miss Stella do it with her fight agianst Mr. Kinito, but Suzy had to put her own little spin to it as she doesn't have the same powers as Miss Stella. It was also now or never if Suzy even stood a chance to win against Toby.

Though, it was difficult it seemed as if Suzy's vision had completely vanished and she had become blind. It scared her, to only see pure darkness. The sight surely wasn't pleasant. Suzy then noticed white silhouettes form around her, and they all seemed...familiar. That's because all of the silhouettes belonged to the outside world. It seemed as if Suzy was trapped in another kind of dimension.

Suzy then noticed a silhouette that was shaped like Toby. She started to concentrate on the silhouette, until another glowing eye appeared on Suzy's face and her hair started standing up. Toby would then also miraculously appeared in the same world. He should also have experienced everything Suzy had.

Suzy then spoke, her voice having more of an echo, "Welcome, Toby. This...is the supernatural world of Vision." Tall pillars then shot up from behind Toby, and Suzy appeared to be on every one of them.

"What the? What is going on?" Toby yelled out in confusion as he was surrounded by nothing else but darkness. Tall pillars shot out behind him and Suzy seemed to be on each one of them. His first reaction was to fire a wind sickle at the multiple Suzy's bu he couldn't do anything. He was paralyzed from fear and at the mercy of Suzy. "Suzy? What is this place? Why is it so dark?" Toby couldn't force himself to sound tough and was terrified, this place was far beyond his understanding.

Suzy stood still, her now three eyes glaring into Toby. Though, that's only how it seemed. Suzy was actually freaking out herself, as she didn't really even know herself.

She remembered Miss Stella using her powers against Mr. Kinito, and she used what she knew to create her own likeness, but Suzy guessed that since her powers delved more into the supernatural side it had this sort of outcome instead of the beautiful lights Miss Stella was able to create.

Though, Suzy didn't want to be mean and gave Toby the best answer she could. "This...is Vision," Suzy's voice echoed, "A dimension which cannot be percieved by anyone outside of it. I have complete control over this dominion that is...ruled by spirits."

Dark silhouettes with white striping and the same glowing green eyes as Suzy then started appearing from the ground. Suzy would then raise her hand, and the silhouettes would then charge Toby each initiating attack.

"That is not comforting at all, why do you have three eyes? That is creepy!" Toby saw something move in the corner of his eye and looked at it. He would soon wish that he didn't do that as dark silhouettes with white striping and the same glowing green eyes as Suzy started appearing from the ground. "AAAAAHHH! What are those things?!' Toby yelled out in fear as the silhouettes attacked him. He tried to use his powers but he was too scared to create a wall of wind, if there even was wind in this hell that he was in. He gulped and awkwardly let his hidden blades appear from his bandaged arms and built up enough courage to attack the silhouettes.

The blades of winds that Toby created, just phased through the silhouettes, but the silhouettes also just phased through Toby. It didn't hurt, but it surely didn't feel comfortable either. More and more of the silhouettes appeared and started phasing through Toby.

Vision, literally a name Suzy came up at the spot for the dimension she and Toby were in. This was just as new to Suzy as it was to Toby, but Suzy had the advantage of actually knowing how her world worked. The third eye that Suzy had was actually the source of power for Vision, a dimension in which Suzy's illusions reigned free. All of the white silhouettes were the souls of that what belonged to the living world. Suzy could use the spirits to create illusions without damaging the living world.

Due to Suzy only using the spirits as fragmented images, however, they could never actually attack someone on the physical level, or she might risk affecting the living world.

Toby felt like he was going insane, he clearly attacked the silhouettes yet he didn't do anything to them and although they didn't hurt him it felt far from comfortable to touch them. As time went on and he kept trying to hit the ghostly figures and fail, he stopped his attacks and seemingly started to hug himself in an attempt to comfort himself. He suddenly spread his arms and dozens of wind sickles flew everywhere as he started to yell. "I am going mad here! Let me free!" As the sickles were launched he fell onto his knees and hands, terrified and unsure what was reality or illusion.

The sickles simply phased right through silhouettes once more, though Suzy had second thoughts as she noticed Toby start to freak out. She didn't think this dimension was all that bad, but that was probably because she already had to deal with the supernatural on a daily basis.

She understood that Toby might actually go insane if he stayed in the room, so she closed her third eye, which caused Vision to disappear and both her and Toby returned to living world.

"I'm sorry, Toby," Suzy apologized, "I didn't have any idea that would happen. That power i was just...really new to me! I'd never done it before, and I did so on a whim."

Suzy then walked up to Toby and reached her hand out for him to grab. "We don't have to continue this sparring match if you don't want to," Suzy suggested.

Toby's breathing was incredibly labored as he stayed in the same position he was in when he lost control. "My mask. Take it off, take it off!" He tried to take it off himself but his hands were shaking too much to do it himself. His sight was blurry and his ears were filled with a ringing sound, yet Suzy's voice was clear to him and it managed to calm him down ever so slightly. He had no idea if he wanted to continue sparring or not, but that was something he should worry about later. He had to take his mask off, the mask that kept his scarred face hidden for a big part of his life was strangling him or it atleast felt like it was doing that.

As soon as his mask was removed, Toby's breathing began to become a bit more stable and he started to talk. "I...was suffocating. I felt like all...of my happiness was...being sucked out of me. And when we returned....my.....mask...wanted me dead." Toby fell on his back, still breathing heavy and looked up at the sky. "Promise me, don't...ever use that again...without practicing it first."

OOC: Actually, that's how Vision is always going to be like. A black void with white silhouettes that Suzy can use to turn into any shape she desires. But from how Toby reacted, I take it the room would be perfect for villain interrogation! >:D

Suzy clasped her hands unto her mouth in horror. She couldn't believe her powers did that much to Toby. It didn't affect him just physically, but mentally as well. What Suzy did, it was as bad as a villain.

Suzy then started tearing up. She didn't want to hurt anyone. It really was a terrible thing to do. "I-I promise," Suzy told Toby, "I won't do anything so stupid ever again."

I feel bad for those villans already, although they had it coming given they're villans
Toby tried to get up and managed to sit, although he still had to lean on his hand. He looked at Suzy and managed to smile at her, the void inside of him was disappearing by the second. "You did beat me, and I can see it winning you many more battles. You just need some training to make sure no one suffers like I did unintentionally." He tried to stand again and succeeded, although he was still unstable and nearly fell again.

Kendra jumped over the shield of flame. She flipped in midair before landing. "Not bad." Kendra said. "Lets see how you deal with this." Seconds after she had said those words, the blade of her sword was surrounded by electricity. She then summoned a shield, then charged towards Rebecca.

Ryker struggled as he felt his body being forced into the ground by Erin, but as the almost sadistic grin showed he was far from willing to simply allow the girl to drive her into the ground.

"Don't get cocky, I'm far from finished!" "Ryker" cursed as he swung his damaged arm to produce more shockwaves with the intend to push against the ground to cushion his fall and try to force his way out of Erin's grasp. Naturally the move damaged Ryker himself, but he appeared to care little about this which was disconcerting to those close to him who watched. June most of all as evident by her worried expression.

Ryker, what's gotten into you?

---------
Rebecca's eyes widened as she saw the electric sword as Kendra charged again, newfound shield in hand as Rebecca figured she stood no chance in a weapon's clash with the magic user so she opted for a new tactic.

Rebecca placed her hands on the ground as she generated a wall of fire before her, with the aim to cause Kendra to pause and halt her direct advance as she formulated a new approached with some sparks that began to form in her palms behind the wall.

Erin let go of his hair, completely slipping through the ground. 'Dang it!' Erin thought. 'I was hoping that would work.' She then aimed a focused death song towards the nearest tree to Ryker, using "Once upon a Dream" in a different way then the writers intended. 'I hope there aren't any dryads in these trees.' Erin thought.

The wall of fire only hindered Kendra for a few seconds. The few seconds were due to the wall startling Kendra. The shield she had summoned was, like her sword, magic. It was capable of becoming immune to elements such as fire and lightning. She set down her shield briefly on part of the fire wall, temporarily putting it out. She used the sword as a bridge, walking over it before picking it up carefully. The fire reignited after Kendra removed her shield.

Suzy noticed Toby's unstability, and reached over to grab him and she then carried him on her shoulder. "I think we both have had enough for today," Suzy suggested, "I think we should get you to the nurse, and rest in our dorms for a while." Suzy then started walking as she made way towards the nurse's office, attempting to carry Toby while doing it.

"Yeah, good idea." Toby grinned as they made their way to the nurse. "What can the nurse do though? Fix mental damage? If so, that's amazing."

"This is quite the first day at the Academy, never would have expected this. But I am not complaining at all." Toby's bubbly mood began to show itself again and he would've skipped around if he wasn't this unstable when walking.

"I don't know about mental damage, but you're limbs don't seem to function properly so I thought going to the nurse would help," Suzy said, shaking Toby a bit emphasizing that she was carrying him.

After some time, Suzy arrived at the nurse's office. The busty nurse then popped her head out of the office's doors, and asked, "What do you two want?" She said it while scratching the back of her head, it seemed as if though she had just woken up from a nap.

"Uh...I was hoping you could help my friend out," Suzy responded.

Ms. Reeds nodded, and told Suzy, "Alright, just lay him unto one of those beds, I'll do a checkup to see if he's alright soon," while she pointed at the direction of the beds.

Suzy then laid Toby unto the bed, hoping he was alright.

Last edited:
"Well, it can't be worse than Vision. Thanks for bringing me here by the way, Suzy. I appreciate it, although I hope that this won't be necessary again if we spar in the future." Toby chuckled. His body and psyche might have taken a beating, he was not going to let that ruin his day.

"What are you planning to do, Nurse? Do I need to do something or just lay here and shut up?"

Last edited:
"The second option doesn't sound so bad," Ms. Reeds responded in a rhetorical manner. Ms. Reeds then proceeded to touch Toby's stomach, in which green energy started surrounding the young boy. After a few seconds, Toby should feel as if he was brand new as every wound and bruise were healed in an instant.

"There, I'm done," Ms. Reeds said, "Now if you two don't mind, I was enjoying my me time. So leave my office as soon as possible." Ms. Reeds then proceeded to take out a pillow, and fell asleep on her desk.

Suzy then asked Toby, "So, how do you feel?"

"I feel like brand new! I did not expect that!" Toby exclaimed before becoming rather quiet. "Let's give her some silence, shall we?" He said as he left the office. "Do you still have my mask or is it at the sparring grounds? I would rather not walk around without it for too long." Toby regained his bubbly persona but sounded a bit insecure.

Ryker easily evaded the strike that didn't even seemed aimed at him but then the tree behind him began to rot out as branches fell on top which pummeled the freshmen. But even this was not enough as Ryker eyed Erin with a rather cruel smirk that seemed opposite of his usual attitude.

"You'll have to do much better than that!" Ryker boasted, in spite of the damage the branches did cause as he tried to play tough but before he made a move June moved in front of him and held her arms out.

"Ryker, this is stupid. You are gonna get yourself killed. You are acting crazy, you need to stop this now!" June warned as Ryker scowled, though for a moment seeing & hearing June's words caused his cruel expression to shift to a more concerned one.

"J-june..." Ryker said, before he shook his head as that cruel grin returned and he faced his sister.

"June, if you know what is good for you you will let me finish this and get out of my way!" Ryker warned, though before he acted on that he felt his feet freeze before him as Aura made a move that was quickly followed by Kevin, who shifted into his partial reptilian form and jumped on Ryker's back to wrap his arm around him and bind Ryker's arms.

"R-ryker, this has gone on long enough! Look a-at what you are doing to yourself, it is just a spar. Calm down!" Kevin tried to urge his friend as seeing Aura & Kevin caused an internal spark as Ryker's own mind flared to life in recgonition.

A-ura...Kevin...

But that thought faded quickly, as Ryker's bizarre aggressive side took over as he broke Kevin's hold and slammed his friend to the floor before he waved his hand; producing more of that self-harming shockwave that damage him but also destroyed the ice around his feet and sent more waves to Aura. Who in turn formed a few ice walls to block the force as she tried to stall it out.

"Aura! Sorry about this." Kevin apologized before he kicked Ryker's chest to knock him back and cut off the waves though even this didn't stop Ryker as he grinned a rather sinister grin.

"So, you and Aura want to take part in the spar. Fine, I'll take on all of you! Bring it on!" Ryker challenged much to Aura, Kevin & June's collective horror as they wonder what got into him.

Something a certain presence inside Kevin also was curious of. As this new side of Ryker was interesting, and rather inviting...

----------
By the time Kendra walked over the fire, as Rebecca made preparations of her own. As she had gained some distance back as she then shot herself forward; using her fire as a propulsion system as she sped to Kendra at high speeds and aimed to deliver a kick to the magic user's chest before she had a chance to react.

Naturally, her aim was to kick Kendra into the flame wall behind her that was still ignited, as while Rebecca lowered the temperature to avoid doing too much harm in a spar, it would be far from ticklish and should do significant damage if it connected.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I don't think that's the best way to make an impression with the freshmen around here."

Diego's voice was heard as, per Aaron's suggestion coupled with Serenity's own insistence, Diego would go to get checked up only to take notice of the altercation and rather rude comment from the older student to Aaron. Which rubbed Diego the wrong way, and he was far from afraid to show it as he approached the rather standoffish student as he had his hands casually in his pants pocket.

"I mean, I think older students should act as an example for freshmen to follow, wouldn't you agree?" Diego asked with a casual tone as he seemed unconcerned with voicing his objection towards this guy.

Zander kept walking through the hall, not very concerned with the younger students comment.
"As I did." He retorted, not showing the confusion Diego's words had caused.
"He seems like he's looking to start something, but...." The dark haired boy paused, examining the students injured body in mid thought.
"And now I'll give you some advice." He said while abruptly stopping and turning to face Diego, there eyes locked and only a few inches apart.
"Heal yourself up before you start problems with an upperclassmen, never know who might lay you out." He added, the stone cold expression still on his face as he turned away from the student and continued down the hall.
-----

Like usual, Aaron was on his feet in less than a second, turning to watch the interaction between two older students.
"Hey Diego, cmon! We're gonna miss everyone else's battle if we don't hurry!" The younger boy spoke, hoping to break the tension.
"Whats with this guy? He's got some serious physical pressure, wonder what his powers are."

Last edited: