• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Aaron shook his head at Diego's words.
"I thank you, but you may regret that." He retorted, charging the boy who was only a few feet away, reeling his left fist back and launching it forward, only to open it as he did so, his rotating white infinity symbol right in front of Diego's face.
"Boom." He said in an overdramatic tone, firing off a wide wave of gravitational force strong enough to easily overturn cars.
"Let's see what kind of defensive power he's got."

"Oh, so it's like you have a bunch of powers mixed into one. That's pretty cool," Ryker said after Kendra mentioned her powers. However he wondered about why Sky had asked her not to use her mind manipulation powers. Maybe because he didn't want her controlling him, but he had to be strong enough to break free right? He then noticed the others forming into groups including Aaron and Diego about to brawl. "Go get 'em Aaron!" Ryker gave a quick cheer for his roommate before turning back to the others. "We also need to think about all possible match ups before we get to far into this thing. If you have a power that is dangerous to use on a person as you think they might harm them in some way, come to me. My power allows me to absorb energy from attacks, and punch with it and other things. So that's why I'm the human punching bag. You can hit me with all you've got and I won't stay down." After speaking, he put his hands on his hips and seemed to be proud of himself.

Tia, Clay, and Ryka were walking past where the group was when Clay overheard what Ryker said. "If I fought him, he'd be his own punching bag." Clay said. "Clay!" Tia exclaimed. She then proceeded to shock him.

"Alright. But you just might regret those words." Erin said. She stepped forward. Joey watched from a distance. "This'll be interesting." Joey said.

"If it's a fight you want, you're on. But I'm gonna warn you. I'm a powerful hitter. But since you challenged me, you get the first hit." Ryker gave a cheesy grin and relaxed his arms. He stood there in a relaxed fashion, wearing his jacket, bag and everything. If you didn't know him very well, you wouldn't think he was ready for a fight. But for those who knew a little about him, he was already ready for a brawl. He readied himself, and did his best to focus the energy in his fists. However it wouldn't be very noticeable as it was all happening internally.

"Well, look whose using a bit of my power," a voice said happily inside Ryker's head. He tries to push it aside and focus. But it seemed to nag him. It was Cyclone. "You're not real. You're all in my head." Ryker thought to himself as he looked at Erin grinning. But internally, he was beginning to panic. What was Cyclone even doing now? Every time he used his power, the "spirit of Cyclone" seemed to make an appearance.

Clay remembered one power in particular that Erin had. He decided to warn the onlookers. Ryka, Clay, and Tia approached the group. "Onlookers, cover your ears." Clay warned.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego seemed ready to meet the challenge as Aaron charged him; with his steel arms in front of his face in anticipation of blocking a punch. But said punch never came, instead the open palm of Aaron along with a curious symbol greeted him before some unseen force sent him flying back as he crashed and rolled along the floor. It took a moment for Diego to process what had happened as Serenity watched with curiosity.

"That was awesome!" Diego said with a cheeky grin as he stood up; as he seemed largely unphased by the attack. A combination of coating his back with steel along with his general durability the factor here as he smirked and slammed his fists together which generated a spark.

"But now it is my turn!" Diego smirked as he charged forward with a bit of a quick step as he closed in on Aaron and seemingly aimed to deliver a right hook with his steel-coated fist...only for it to be a feint as his true aim was to deliver an uppercut with his similarly-coated steel left hand.

Aaron's sprouted a cocky grin, his sharp reflexes allowing him see through the metal man's feint, giving him enough time to block the uppercut with his well armored forearms, a loud metallic bang occurring as it met with the metal coated knuckles.
Aaron's smile, however, quickly faded as the boy jumped back, the impact causing his arms to ache even through the armor.
"Wow, whatever your made of, its some pretty solid stuff." He noted, lowering down into a different fighting stance than prior, his palms now flat and low with his thumbs curved in.
"But....it seems a material that solid would be quite heavy, especially with it coating your body and whatnot." He continued, raising his right hand towards Diego, an unimaginable force attempting to rip the young man from his current location and drag him towards Aaron at blistering speeds.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade stepped outside, trying to find the group of people who were training. He would of joined them but Ashley contacted him and they were talking before she had to go. He wasn't good at doing an activity while talking to her at the same time so he stayed where he was while he was talking to Ashley but by the time she had to go, they had all left the classroom. Relieved he had found them, Cade ran over to the group of people training and began to spectate the fights, specifically Aaron and Diego.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh I'm sure you woooouuullldddd aahhhh!" Diego cried out as he felt that force of gravity pull him along the ground against his will. To make matters worse he was dragged by the gravitational pull head first as his head dragged along the floor. A quick coating of steel migrated the damage, but it did not shield him from the humiliation.

"HAHAHAHA! Oh man Diego I think you need to get your head in the game!" Serenity cried out in laughter as Diego grit his teeth before he dug his steel coated hands into the ground and dragged them along the ground as he tried to resist the gravitational force and he slowly came to a stop.

"G-gonna take more than that!" Diego said as he pulled himself up and in a swift motion tore a piece of the ground and tossed it as Aaron. Though this itself was another attempt at a faint as whether he'd push it away or dodge it Diago would charge forward at Aaron and try to deliver an iron-hard kick across the gut.

Aaron's eyebrow twitched in agitation as the boy broke free from his gravitational field.
"Fine...you want more?! HERE!" He shouted, aiming his left hand at the ground, bursting into the air above the rubble, and clenching said hand into a tight fist.
He aimed his other palm at the ground, as Diego approached the location below Aaron, he activated his black symbol, being dragged towards the earth incredibly fast.
"Try this!" He finally shouted, slamming his left palm against the ground incredibly hard, that combined with the force of his symbol caused a large shockwave to emit from Aaron, the ground spider-webbing around him, gusts of powerful force exiting the cracks.
Everything within a ten meter radius was basically rubble, Aaron stood at the center of the crater, a small island of land keeping him on his feet.

The pulse of sound smashed into Ryker's body as he was quick to cross his arms. His ears felt like they were ringing, and he pushed himself to stay standing. As the sounds faded and the scream ended, he felt his body swaying. "Nice move." Ryker said with a smile and wiping away a bead of sweat. "Now, it's my turn." Ryker gave a dash forward with his fist out. He gave a quick leap and swung his fist down for a aerial punch.

Erin didn't move. She closed her eyes. Starting from the roots, her hair turned gray. When she opened her eyes they were gray as well. Since she had become intangible, the punch would not affect her at all.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Oh damn!

Diego coated his entire body and steel before the tremendous force of the shockwave had knocked him back and also blasted the ground as the spider-tiled floor was left with a wave of rubble all around it. Smoke covered the immediate area as Serenity looked on with interest to see how Diego was, and soon enough she found her friend on his back. His steel-coated skin appeared mostly unharmed, save for a few dents but Diego clearly felt the pain as he had been slow to get up.

Damn...this guy it tough. Gotta take it up a notch.

Diego retracted some steel from his body to become a bit more mobile but left his limbs coated as he dashed over towards Aaron's piece of land he stood on and slammed his steel fingers into it and began to focus as he pulled with all his might. A drop of sweat moved down his head but soon enough he pulled the piece of unbroken land off and aimed to slam it and by extension Aaron onto the ground.

Aaron simply stood there, completely still as Diego dashed forward and began to pry up the piece of earth Aaron was standing on, his left symbol gradually gaining speed.
"Quite the raw power you've got there, a shame you didn't think about how you were using it." Aaron spoke quietly, slamming his left palm on the piece of elevated rock as Diego heaved it above his head. The forced released from his palm was powerful enough crater the ground below him several more feet, and Diego was now sandwiched point blank between the blast from above and the earth from below.

Bast had been wandering the school grounds when she spotted a couple of fights. One involved a steel looking boy, while the other involved a girl with gray eyes. In the one with the gray haired girl, the boy who was fighting her was attempting to deliver a punch from the sky. The girl seemed to have become intangible. She did not seem worried. Meanwhile, Kendra, who was watching the fight with a group of students, spoke up. "Shouldn't we be finding partners too?"

Rebecca overheard Kendra as she mentioned finding partners. Which was a good call as she came here for training not just to watch other spars. As such, she walked over to Kendra and offered a friendly smile.

"I think that's a good idea. Say do you mind if we pair up? I don't think we know each other well but you have some interesting powers and I want to see how I stack up against them." Rebecca said as she made the invitation towards Kendra given she seemed like someone who'd make a great opponent for her.

Kendra nodded. "I accept your offer. I would like to see how I fare against you." She looked at the group. "But perhaps we should do this some distance away? I don't want anyone to get hurt from being too close." Since Kendra herself had magic that could summon fire and lightning and such, she didn't want to be responsible for any avoidable injury to fellow students if she could help it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
These gravity attacks had begun to get on Diego's nerves, as it seemed no matter what he did he could not even get close to the guy as he once more felt the impact and was driven into the ground below by the force of the attack.

So Diego decided to get creative, as he applied pressure to the piece of earth Aaron had stood on to shatter it into pieces. Diego then aimed to punch the debris of rock like bullets towards Aaron as he did his best to endure the pressure he felt all throughout his body.

Serenity observed and remained silent all the while, as she noted Aaron had an unbelievably powerful ability and seemed to know how to use it better than most freshmen did. A talented prodigy to say the least, someone to keep an eye out for in the future without question.

Celia

An expression of stunned wonderment etched onto her face, Celia stared mutely as her Swallows nestled into Echo's hair. At this point, the Hamadryad had more than just an inkling about what was going on here. Echo's ability seemed to be just that, an Echo that reflected the abilities of those near here. Oddly enough, apart from Celia's power, Echo had also managed to adopt the traits of a dryad.

As she prepared to recall her bonded partners, she noticed that the pair of Swallows had taken to eating the flowers blooming from Echo's. For a brief moment Celia wasn't sure whether to laugh at Echo's incoming distress at having her hair eaten, or panic over the possibility of the birds pecking out an eye. In her confusion she settled on a mixed facial expression between laughing and crying.

Wystria

Leaping from the shadow of a tree, like fish leaping from the water, Wyst settled on the far side of the island and prepared to gift Sky a little distraction. Beneath her feet, her own shadow pooled outwards, darkening the ground of the forest until it'd become a pitch darker than the starless night. With a massive 'entrance' to her Shadow space opened, Wyst proceeded to eject a small mountain of computerized parts and components into the verdant forest. These decoy parts would hopefully hold Sky's attention long enough for Candice to finish tinkering with the real components for the tech lab.

Immediately after the heap of technological junk was ejected, Wyst fled back into her Shadow with all due haste. She didn't want to get caught up in the tempest of rage that would follow the appearance of the small mountain.

Rebecca listened to Kendra's suggestion and was quick to give her agreement in a nod. Indeed, with her fire powers it would be wise to stay away from the other students as she wanted to avoid collateral damage that would likely be inevitable.

"Sounds fair to me, got a good place in mind?" Rebecca asked curious if Kendra had a spot in mind for their spar.

----------
"Alright, should be all good to go now."

Candice finished packing up some...personal supplies for this little project she and Wyst had been about to undertake. Candice was thankful many of the key "babies" she had were convertible and as such easier to transport as she made sure her belt and backpack were good to go before she began the long walk towards the area Wyst had instructed her to meet her at.

Candice was careful to not to arouse any suspicion and was quite eager for what Wyst intended to bring along. Should be a fun time to say the least...

"Well," Kendra said. Using her magic, she created a 3D projection version of a map of the island. "If we can't find a suitable place to battle here, I can create a temporary battlefield suitable for our little spar with a magic see through dome so the others can see what's going on." She looked at Rebecca.

Aaron gave Diego a two finger salute, doubling the gravitational force he had been applying to the metal man, by now there was a meter wide hole that had to he at least four to five feet deep, Diego's body and the debris he scattered in the epicenter.
Just as Aaron thought he had this fight in the bag, his left symbol sputtered and slowed, his gravity blast flickering out.
"Wha?...Not now!" The armored boy groaned, smacking his own palms together as his power suddenly gave out.
"Why does this keep happening?" He pondered internally, staring down at his palm, the white symbol now lined in a burning golden light.

Rebecca's eyes widened in amazement as she saw the magic display from Kendra as she mapped out the school right before her eyes. She had heard from Kendra some of the stuff she could do, but it seemed her abilities were even more impressive in person. And versatile, which given Rebecca's own powers were only good to burn things could not help but make a girl feel jealous.

Though Rebecca kept that thought to herself as she scouted the area out. Rebecca pointed to a couple of possible spots, curious if they worked for Kendra or if she'd instead opt for making the dome to do battle in. Both of which were fine with Rebecca.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego's body was now buried up to his waste as his metal dented against such gravitational force as he grit his teeth. This situation appeared to grow more and more grim as Aaron's powers almost seemed perfectly designed to counter his own, but Diego seemed to get a key reprieve as Aaron's powers seemed to be acting up which caused the gravity to cease.

This is my chance!

Using all of his strength, Diego drove his way out of the crater that Aaron had driven his body into as he ripped the ground apart into pieces of debris to free himself. Not one to waste this golden opportunity, Diego picked up a few of the large debris as he tossed them towards Aaron as he aimed to strike the gravity kid from a distance.

Though Diego was not done yet, as his act of freeing himself created some dirt that kicked up into the air, and he only pounded along the ground to create more dirt clouds that would act as a smokescreen as they drifted through the air. One he aimed to take advantage of as he tried to move around Aaron while he would deal with the debris.

"You have been here longer than I have, so I think maybe you should choose." Kendra said. "After all, only you know what conditions your powers are safest to use in. We don't want to burn the place down. The school was already rebuilt once during our time here."

“S-sorry…” Rebecca said with a sheepish grin as she rubbed the back of her head before she gazed into the map and tried to find a suitable area for their spar. And she thought she had as she pointed to an area that was around the cave entrance. It was far enough away to not cause collateral damage to the other students and with enough open space to allow them free reigns to go a little crazy.

“I think this spot works, what about you?” Rebecca asked curious if Kendra was okay with the spot.

Kendra looked at the spot Rebecca had picked out. "That is alright with me." Kendra said. She nodded to the other girl. "Should I use a tracking spell, or do you know the way there?"

Sky was busy finishing up on some paperwork. Since Rio was still away on some trip, it had only piled up over time and was something he needed to catch up with. Crushing up the eighth military request he'd received today, he opted to go and take a break, his reasoning being that being inside for so long can't be good for him.

Shifting back to his natural form, Sky shot upwards into the clouds, a smile crossing his nonexistent face. It had been a while since he had time to really relax. The clouds were inexplicably pushed outwards above the island, Sky feeling that some sunlight would be nice after the week of the weather being mostly overcast. However, the sunlight didn't seem to reach one part of the island. A pool of darkness in the forest on the other side of the mountain was certainly able to catch one's attention, especially after several chunks of metal, humanly shaped, were spewed out.

Sky wasn't sure what Wyst was playing at, but she had sorely underestimated how fast the wind could really move. In the blink of an eye, he was above the forest and with another, straight above the portal. He was still unsure as to what she was trying to achieve, perhaps outrage? Confusion? Getting him angry would take a lot more than a few bits of human junk, especially considering it wasn't even in the air. The only annoyance it could possibly cause was for him to make contact with the stuff, and that wasn't very high on his priorities list. The dump finished, Sky dived down and slipped through the narrowing portal a few seconds before it closed. He was back in a familiar dimension, although it seemed bigger. Perhaps something to do with her power? He wasn't sure. Either way, he opted to stay in his natural form until spotted. He wasn't in doubt that Wyst could easily find him when in her own little pocket dimension, but it was still worth a try if only to see her reaction.

Echo

Echo froze at the sensation of something pulling at her hair, her eyes drifting upwards to see a beak staring right back at her. Said beak then jabbed down towards her head, pulling one of the several flowers blossoming off and swallowing it whole. So they're just... Eating them? What? She had no idea what sort of abilities Celia had to prompt something like this happening to her, but if the wooden horns were anything to go by, she'd hazard a guess and guess it was something plant related.

Still keeping her head perfectly still, Echo slowly held her arm out, and her theory about her powers was at least partially confirmed when what she now recognized as a swallow hopped down onto her arm. It looked similar to any other swallow she'd ever seen, but its wings appeared to be made out of solid steel. What was even stranger than that, however, was that the chirps from these strange creatures appeared to be coming from within Echo's own head, the real sound echoing a second later. Perhaps some sort of telepathy? She looked at Celia in confusion, hoping she'd be able to explain something

Aaron looked back to see Diego preparing to hurl large fragmented stones his way.

"Just like with Ryker." He mumbled, thinking back to the energy missiles that he fended off during there battle. The gravity shifter pulled his right arm back, lowering his stance. He watched as the rocks propelled towards him, waiting for them to close the gap.

"This battle was unfair from the start, might not wanna drag it out much longer." He concluded, spinning on his heel at the last possible second, his right arm arching around his body, the black symbol on his palm bursting to life.
The rocks were ensnared in his gravitational field as he spun, the debris now veering around his body in an orbit like fashion. The Infinity warrior released his hold after the rocks had been turned completely around, slingshotting them back at Diego, who appeared to be kicking up a dust cloud of some sort.
Unfortunately, the excess momentum also launched Aaron the opposite way of the rocks, causing the boy to tumble and roll as he landed, quickly returning to his feet right after.

Wystria

Slithering her way through the thick darkness of her domain, using it as a connecting point between two points in the real world, Wystria made short work of the remaining distance between herself and the school. She 'swam' past the field, noticing the shadow silhouettes of students as they moved vigorously in what she assumed to be combat. Likely they believed the practical examination would be combat based...and they weren't necessarily wrong, but the exam would be much more than that. The school couldn't possible train muscle heads who only knew how to fight and them claim to have educated their students, now could they? While combat power would naturally be a major factor, it alone would not sure them a passing grade.

Within a few more moments, Wyst arrived beneath the school compounds, in fact she'd arrived at the second sub floor. A portal rippled open before her, connecting her demense to a pitch black room. Since the subfloors hasn't been in use they lightings were left off, and being location underground meant that natural light wasn't really a thing.

Standing at the boundary between two expanses of darkness, the maid abruptly bowed at an angle. "May I help you headmaster?" She posed the question confidently, knowing that Sky was around. When something with the magic density and potency the likes of the several millenia old air spirit intruded on her domain it was hard not to notice. When things fell into her section of the shadow world the space acted much like water, and the intruding object or person 'displaced' the shadows, leaving a blank region which she couldn't influence as freely as the rest of her world. The air spirit created a particularly large void as his own magic passively repelled her own so that her magic-infused shadows couldn't permeate through his body.

Sky smiled, giving a wave as he phased back into sight. "Glad to see my expectations were matched. Anyway, I was simply curious as to why you decided to dump a whole lot of metal into my forest, and why you've got an awfully convenient subterranean exit over there." Sky wasn't making any attempt to seem threatening; he was genuinely curious as to her reasoning. "Also, how did you manage to spot me? Can you see my magic as well as everything else?"

Wystria

Curiously, Wyst mused about how the forest had abruptly become Sky's Forest, but rather than bring it up, she merely answered the questions. "It's necessary. We need means with which to allow the students to interact without bringing them any actual harm. The easiest way to go about it is Virtual reality, which involves a lot of technology that needs to be kept away from your more destructive...tendencies; and as for why I was able to find you..?"

She thought for a moment, pondering how exactly she would go about explaining it. "I can control shadows by manipulating them with magic, and for that to occur the shadows must be infused with my magic. Hence, I can't, for example, control a shadow on another continent. Apart from the distance limitations, there's also a degree of interference that comes from other entities. I can't, to give another example, control the shadows formed by a person's clothes to instantly kill them, because their own magic interferes with my control."

"Within my shadow space, my magic is everywhere and I can control all the shadows that compose this space. You can treat my shadow demense as a bucket and my magic as the water, whenever something enters my demense, it's like an object sinking into the bucket and displacing the water. What I sense is the displacement they create."

"I think I know the way, I mean I wouldn't want you to do all the work to get there. It's the least I could do."

Rebecca gave her answer to Kendra, as she knew the spot well and offered to lead here there. Eager for the challenge ahead, Kendra was quite strong and a perfect opponent to really test what she had learned from this school and how much she improved as far as controlling her powers were concerned.

So with that, Rebecca began to lead Kendra to the location, inviting her to follow her with a finger as she began to think of the best way to deal with someone like Kendra. She had so many abilities, and was clearly so talented, so Rebecca needed to be at her best to give herself a chance.

Soon enough, they arrived to the area outside the cave entrance. Nice and secluded, perfect for their spar. Rebecca turned to Kendra and offered a competitive grin.

"Just tell me when you are ready to go. Use the time to stretch and stuff, wouldn't want either of us to be unprepared." Rebecca said which showed her fair play part of her competitive side as she moved to one end and began to stretch herself just to get fired up. Pun fully intended naturally.

----------
"Oh, am I interrupting something?"

Candice had arrived at the meeting area she and Wyst had pre-arranged spot. Given this was an underground operation, Candice took the obvious path down the stairs as she aimed to make it to the second subfloor of what she envisioned to be their new underground facility. Something that just made the pro-tech hero oh so giddy with excitement!

It's a good thing I had Oliver tag along with Kevin, last thing we need to get this pet project going is a constant nag.

However, Candice faced an unexpected x-factor to the plan when she arrived and saw that Wyst was in a conversation with Sky. It would have been naive to assume they could have gotten away with doing this without him ever catching on, but Candice had to admit she didn't expect his appearance so soon.

But given her playful grin, she was not one to let this new development rattle her as she casually made her way into the room with the Headmaster and fellow instructor.

"Sorry I was late Wyst, I just had to triple check to make sure I had everything I needed on my end. Didn't want to disappoint you." Candice said with a rather casual tone.

Kendra followed Rebecca. Once they arrived at their destination she took the opportunity to stretch. She intertwined her fingers, her palms facing outward, and raised her arms above her head. After she lowered them, she then stretched out her wings. She then pulled her wings closer to her body, at their usual distance from her body.

Sky tilted his head, pondering over what she was talking about. What sort of harm could this stuff cause underground? It wasn't really any of his business what happened down here, apart from that he can't keep track of what's happening. "Yeah, I guess I'd be okay with that. And I am aware of how magic works, thank you." Sky raised a hand in greeting at seeing Candice enter the room. "Oh, heya." Shortly after greeting her, something occurred to him. "Um... Wyst? Is this place safe for humans?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego cursed as Aaron, once again, used his gravity around his fighting style as he sent the projectiles toward him.

Diego had little time to dodge, so he opted for a bold tactics…he coated himself in steel and charged forward as he crouched and held his arms in front of him. Which effectively turned him into a charging battering ram as he smashed through one of the large debris which broke it apart in several dozen hard chunks as he charged forward. His armor dented, showing the damage it had sustained and Diego was mindful to know if he pushed its limits too much he would no longer be able to maintain it and as such be helpless.

So as Diego went through, he was mindful to grab a pair of those hardened chunks as he tossed them towards Aaron like a baseball. Only much faster, and with much more impact should it connect. This time he tossed them one at a time rather than both at once to try and change up the pattern of the high speed projectiles.

All the while he charged forward

Rebecca took the time to stretch her legs to one side and then another before she rolled her shoulders as she turned to Kendra with an eager grin on her face.

"Alright, ready when you are. No hard feelings and good luck." Rebecca said as she assumed a combat stance and waited for Kendra to do the same.

-----------
“Oh no need to be so worried Sky, I ran a scan of the place before my arrival and already have taken the precautions.” Candice said as she displayed some green and silver hazmat suit as she moved from the shadows.

“Always wanted to try this baby, wasn’t planning on wondering here without some precautions. What kind of mother would I be if I lacked risk assessment?” Candice asked, pretty casual even as the one “human” among the trio…and ignoring she frequently sky dived without a parashot just to get to the island.

Celia

The leafy girl scratched her head in thought before coming to a conclusion. It seemed that at some point during copying her abilities, Echo had manage to form a contact without either of thier awareness...or so she assumed. 'Well', she started, voicing her thoughts over the telepathic link, still unsure of how to explain the situation she herself didn't understand. 'My power allows be too form bonds with other people or creatures, and this telepathic link happens to come with the package. Whatever your done managed to force us into a contract.' She paused for a moment, a grave expression crossing her face, 'Oh dear, it's already started.' She gestured towards the flowers and foliage which had begun growing in Echo's hair, 'If we don't fix this...you'll turn into a tree before the day is done!'

She let the words, or rather thoughts, settle and sink in, her expression of utter solemnity speaking to the seriousness of the impending situation...or not. After a few moments had passed, her expression took a complete 180 and she burst into giggles. Sticking out her tongue, she winked at Echo,'Just kidding ~'

Wystria

With a perfectly stoic expression, the maid curtly responded, "The most dangerous thing in this room is you, and what's at risk is all the equipment I just bought..." The line was delivered in a smooth, matter-of-factly manner, that when combined with her expression, merely came off as if she were conveying a matter of scientific fact.

As if she'd just thought of something more, Wyst unhurriedly added on another line, "And the school's bank account." Alluding to the fact that all this technology was expensive, and buying more was not in the best interest of the school's finances.

Seeing what Rebecca was doing, Kendra quickly followed suit. She did a combat stance of her own. She mentally debated on whether or not she should summon her sword right away. She decided against it. She nodded to Rebecca.