• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

“Huh..oh yeah I’m new, I’m looking for some people to train with” Kuro said turning to meet the other guy “what’s your name?” He said eating another pocky stick and noticed the other people “oh there’s a lot of people here” and he stopped unfreezing things “are you guys training or something?”

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"My name is Diego. Ms. Sunshine over here is Serenity." Diego said as he introduced himself and Serenity while Serenity rolled her eyes in response before she faced Kuro.

"Indeed, me and Diego were gonna go train and other students seem to be forming groups as well. There's an application exam in three days so this is a chance to polish our skills before hand." Serenity explained to the new student.

Wystria

"You don't need to worry about how. I have my own methods. In a couple hours meet me on the first underground floor of the school building. That should be enough time for me to make a round-trip." Wystria smirked, pleased with her fellow teacher's enthusiasm. Her plan was to simply throw everything in her shadow and then waltz right through the front door. It was the least suspicious method and didn't involve much work on her part, but she was also confident that even if Sky somehow got wind of their plans he'd be helpless to stop her. While you could trap wind with a bottle, shadows could never be caught. She was likely even more elusive than the air spirit when it came to sneaking around.

"Well I was thinking the open field outside of campus would the the ideal place to train. Much more leg room than the gym." Ryker suggested to the group with a smile as he seemed quite eager to get some training in and did not mind Suzy or the other new arrivals joining in and seemed in good spirit about Suzy's humor in her question.

"Bold it may be, I'm only proving a point." Ryker explained to Suzy.

--------------------
Candice listened as Wyst kept the details of how she'd get "the goods" to the underground area of campus. None the less, it had done little to kill her enthusiasm as she smiled at Wyst and gave a nod.

"You can count on me. I'll be sure to pack some helper construction drones from home to help set the place up." Candice said with a smile as it was clear the teacher was quite eager for what was to come. It reminded her of that time in her high school days where she snuck into the computer room and installed a new self-made program into the campus computers. The fact that once more she was gonna be doing secret tech installation made it impossible for her to contain her excitement. Not even concerned if Sky had caught wind of this or not.

Toby was amazed by the island. His uncle said that is would be beautiful but this, this was much better than he could have ever expected! His uncle already went to his dorm and let Toby explore with only one rule : 'Don't get killed.' Toby had a million thoughts running through his head but the main one was: 'This academy will let me control my powers?' After a while he somehow found himself at an open field with a group of people near it, probably students. He took the opportunity and decided to introduce himself. "Hello everyone! My name is Toby, I just got here!"

As class slowly dragged on, several of the schools more...unique students were bouncing in there seats from anticipation. The class watched in assembly, the small hand on the clock face shifting ever so slowly.
"Finally! Aaron said in an over exaggerated tone as he burst towards the door, he and one other student becoming wedged shoulder to shoulder in the door frame.
" Hey, watch where your going." The grey haired boy mocked, aiming his left hand towards the ground in front of him. As his small black infinity symbol slowly began to rotate, his body was pride free from the door frame by the invisible force, his feet now sliding across the ground towards the spot he was aiming.
"Haha! Better luck next time!" He shouted, the abrupt shift in his position causing a large portion of the class to topple over one another as they all attempted to flee the room simultaneously. Aaron broke into a light jog towards the open field behind the campus, his eyes occasionally trailing down to his palms during the trek.
"They feel different....almost hot."

Last edited:
Suzy nodded, and told Ryker, "I think that idea sounds great!" Suzy then put her attention to everyone else in the classroom, and asked, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Though Suzy said this a bit quietly as she really wasn't that confident in herself that she was able to move the whole classroom.

Suzy then looked back at Ryker, and said, "Well, come on. Lead the way!"

"Alright, follow me then everyone!" Ryker called out as he began to lead Aura, Kevin, Suzy, Suzy's friends and well anyone who desired to join their training group as he would lead them out of the classroom. Ryker would move just beyond campus as he found a nice, big grass field that seemed perfect for some training as he turned to the others with a big grin.

"Okay, I think this spot works. Nice and spacey to give everyone the room they need." Ryker explained to the others as it seemed the "Punch kid" was quite eager and excited for what was to come.

Toby saw a group of people go to a large open grass field and decided to follow them, what better way to meet people than to go towards them right? He adjusted his mask so his face was covered completely and practically skipped towards the field from excitement. He thought about witty openings but eventually decided to just act normal when meeting them.

Or as normal as he can be. "Hello, my name is Toby! How is everyone? What is everyone called?" Toby practically bounced up and down whilst talking, letting excitement get the better of him as he should go to the headmaster but instead decided to talk to students.

Last edited:
Once Suzy entered the open grass field, she took a deep breath. The air of the area was so fresh and soothing, she felt like she might fall asleep. Suzy then shook her head, as she tried to concentrate at what was in front of her, the training. This time, Suzy would be training with some students she had never seen before. Suzy would want to analyze every single student she possibly could, just so she could learn from them to improve.

Suzy then noticed a student who introduced himself, Toby. He seemed to be very pleasing, but Suzy couldn't help but be curious about what his power could be. Nontheless, Suzy introduced herself as well. "Hello, there. My name is Suzy Parks," she responded, "It is nice to meet you too."

Suzy then walked up to Ryker, and said, "Since you're apparently taking charge of this whole training session, what kind of training do you suggest we do?" Suzy said this again in a bit of a joking matter.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily & Andrew followed the group as they seemed eager to join the party as they saw Suzy go over to somebody neither of them recognized before they turned back to Ryker as the both of them seemed curious as to what the freshmen had in mind with this big training activity.

----------
Diego & Serenity lagged behind a bit, mostly because they rammed into each other as they bolted from class though because of this they caught sight of another kid in the distance who several students had tripped over from the look of it. Said kid then ran into the field though in a different spot from Ryker's group as the two became curious as they followed the kid. Though as they did, Serenity could not help but wonder something about the kid that she caught a brief glimpse of. Something that puzzled her.

Kind of an...odd moment there. Almost like he bumped into nothing.

----------
Ash turned to Kendra as she gathered her things and saw other students go to the training field. "Do you want to go with them?" Ash asked her winged friend as she was curious whether she wanted to train with them or by themselves. Ash herself had been indecisive about the subject so she'd base it on Kendra's answer.

Erin had followed the others to the training field. She had been silent the whole time. Following them like a silent death. Which was accurate in a sense considering her powers.

"Well I can't think of anything better to do." Kendra said. "Besides, I don't recall hearing anyone else mention training." The winged girl smiled at the luck manipulator. "Shall we go?"

"Hello Suzy! Nice to meet ya!" Toby waved at the student before skipping to the presumed leader of the group. "What is going on here? May I join? I promise that I will do my best!" The masked boy acted more like a little kid than a 16 year old boy and it was hard to figure out if he was actually like this or if it was just a ruse.

Aaron began stretching out, taking note of Ryker's group who had proceeded to walked right by him, continuing on to a more distant location in the field.
"Huh...and I thought he was the unpopular one." He said unevenly, shrugging off the interaction, or lack thereof, by starting with a warm up to show what he was really capable of now.

He slapped his left palm against the ground, his body launching a solid ten feet in there air where he performed a series of punches and kicks, finishing the combination with a sweeping roundhouse kick, his right palm tucked in towards his side,the black infinity symbol pulling his lower body forward to increase momentum as his leg arced through the air.
'Haha! Its never been THIS easy before, I can't get enough of it!" The young fighter thought to himself, continuing his high speed assault on the air, his body spinning and twisting in ways a normal person could only perform with maneuvering gear.
"I've relied to heavily on others, that needs to change..."

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Man, this kid's got something."

Diego and Serenity had caught up with the kid, Aaron, as he began to practice by himself. The way he moved through the air at such high speeds showed some clear skill as Diego was intrigued. As such, he decided to walk over to him as he could not help but be curious about him as he was not one of the famous freshmen trio he heard about and wanted to know more.

"You got some moves there, not gonna lie." Diego complimented as he hoped to get Aaron's attention. Serenity moved by Diego and simply watched with a curious expression.

---------
Ash smiled and gave a nod, as she seemed to agree with Kendra's point as they needed the training and the freshmen offered a convenient group to train with which should better her odds for the exam to come.

"Yeah, ready when you are." Ash said with a smile to her friend.

A magenta flame slowly took form in the air in front of Kendra as she chanted something in her native language. The flame wasn't very big, being about the size of a tennis ball. "This spell will lead us right to them." Kendra said. "All we have to do is follow it."

Aaron's body was on fire, but strangely, in a good way. He could feel the start and stop of his infinity symbols much clearer, almost as if his grasp on them had increased.
"Woo-hoo-hoo!" He cheered as his momentum continued to increase, a dust devil forming around him as the intense combination grew in power, Diego's words reaching him, but not quite sinking in.
"Whatever the reason why my infinity symbols were acting up, it doesn't seem like a bad thing." He internally concluded with delight, the grey haired boys combination coming to an end. The small dust tornado that had formed slowly dissipated, causing Aaron to gradually, and a bit unsteadily, lower to the earth beneath him.
"Whew! That felt great!" He said once more, wiping a bead of sweat from his brow before turning to finally acknowledge the voice he'd heard.
"Oh, you think so? Nah, I'm nowhere near as good at hand to hand as my old mentor, and my powers still need a lot of work, but I thank you nonetheless. Names Aaron, Aaron Clark." He replied in a rather lighthearted tone, extending his hand out to great the fellow student.

Suzy, acting completely oblivious to Toby's strange persona, and responded, "We're having a training session, and sure, you can join. After all, the leader of this whole training session said that anyone was allowed to join. Speaking of which..."

"So, what are we going to do for our training session, Ryker?" Suzy asked once more.

Suzy then looked off at the distance and noticed a... dust storm!? Suzy was beyond confused. What could've started the dust storm in the first place!? Suzy then noticed that a student had been the cause of said storm, Aaron Clark he introduced himself as. Suzy had never met this student, but his physical demonstration of power was definitely quite interesting. Suzy thought she might introduce herself to the student later.

"Yay! I promise to do my best!" Toby adjusted his mask before noticing a dust storm in the distance. "A dust devil huh? Must be either wind powers or physical strength, interesting. This academy should be quite the fun place to be." Toby said surprisingly serious for him before going back to the hyperactive bouncing ball of energy he was before.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"My name is Diego. And our quiet observer here is Serenity. Nice to meet you." Diego said as he accepted Aaron's hand to give a handshake while Serenity opted to give a nod of acknowledgement before she thought over what he said.

"I presume your father showed you these moves? Is he by any chance an active or former pro hero?" Serenity asked, as she knew the possibility was there given her own mother was an active hero. Besides, she simply wanted to know more about those interesting moves he picked up as he seemed to have more skill in hand to hand compared to the usual freshmen. Then again if the trio of freshmen that had been on everyone's word of mouth the last month were anything to go by this crop might not have been so normal she might have had to change that mindset.

----------
Ash awwed as she saw the magenta flame form in the air as clearly she was quite impressed with Kendra's method of finding the other students.

"Alright, that should be good enough. Go ahead and lead us to the others." Ash said to the magenta flame, which probably sounded silly as the flame likely had not been a sentient entity.

"Your not the first to talk to my tracking spell flame." Kendra said. "And you won't be the last." The flame started to move slowly of its own accord. It slowly floated towards the group of students whom they sought. Kendra started to follow the flame, beckoning Ash to follow.

Aaron turned his attention to Serenity as she spoke up, her question making him chuckle softly.
"Well, not exactly. Neither of my parents have powers, im the first of my kind!" He said in a lighthearted tone, giving the pair a thumbs up as he did so.
"And as for who taught me, it was a mentor my Mom hired to help with body control so I could better hide my powers. He was a really amazing fighter, taught me a variation of mixed martial arts and helped me develop my own style to implement with the others." Aaron last words were followed with a small shy grin.
"Hehe, sorry, I tend to go off on random tangents, so just stop me if need be. So anyways, what's your guys' story?" He questioned, trying to shift the subject away from his personal life.

Ryker overheard Suzy's question as he thought it over carefully before he came up with an idea that seemed quite simply enough and one he hoped would please everyone.

"Well, I think sparring is always the best way to test one's skills practically. But to ensure that everyone can get the most out of it, we should pair people up with powers that compliment each other. So that way we don't end up pairing a student whose skill set is perfectly countered by their sparring partner. We want everyone to have a chance to really use this training to their benefit." Ryker explained, speaking loudly so that everyone they gathered would be able to hear as Kevin & Aura thought over what he said. It made enough sense; much as Kevin liked to be paired with Aura her ice powers were a hard counter to his lizard abilities and as such Kevin would act as Aura's punching bag rather than a partner. So both of them needed to find people whose powers would work well with them so that everyone can shine and get the most out of it.

A thought process shared by Rebecca, as she already ruled out Aura given her ice powers were countered by her own fire powers. Though who to pick and how to divide up people had yet to be explained. Though Ryker was quick to address.

"Maybe we can show off our powers to each other and find guys we think we can jell with." Ryker suggested to the group as it seemed like a good idea in his own head. How receptive others there would be remained to be seen.

Suzy had to admit, for what she's seen of Ryker, a boy who primarily acted upon instinct and liked to "punch stuff", he surprisingly came up with an intellegent plan.

"Not a bad idea, Ryker," Suzy said, "Well, I'm Suzy Parks and I possess supernatural powers. I can basically talk to ghosts, possess people, and can control the placement of others' spirits. Not entirely useful for a fight, I suppose." Suzy then looked down, as she felt disappointed in her own powers. Even when she used her plan against Diego, she still ultimately lost the fight. Who knows what could happen in a sparring match this time?

Suzy was extremely nervous, but she knew she had to try! Her friends, like Lily, have been supporting her all the way through! She's not going to let anything stop her from improving!

"Sounds good to me! I am Toby and I can use wind powers to do my bidding. So far I can use it to fly, create walls of wind and sickle like projectiles! And I'm sure you can use your powers to win somehow Suzy, you could possess your opponent and make them give up for example!" Toby tried to encourage Suzy and convince her that her powers were always useful, it just depended how she used them.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily seemed to think Ryker's idea was solid, and after Suzy and the student she went to talk with shared their powers she felt it was only fair she did the same in kind.

"My name is Lily. I have the ability to produce as well as manipulate vines, roots, flowers and plants for various purposes." Lily explained as Andrew had preferred not to share his ability given but an "encouraging" elbow from Lily caused him to let out a sigh as he soon spoke up; albeit not with much enthusiasm.

"My name is Andrew. My power decays anything I touch with my bare skin. Though the amount of damage done depends on how long I have direct skin contact with." Andrew said, as he figured his power would have spooked a few students. Either way his power made him either too dangerous to spar with or completely useless for him to do anything against anyone with any distance attack. So Andrew figured his odds to be a partner with someone had to be low.
-----------------
Diego & Serenity listened to Aaron as he explained his story. So he was a first generation as far as those among his family with super powers? And it seemed he got some training from someone his mom knew; whoever it was clearly was quite skilled which only made it more curious as to just who this person was.

Though when Aaron asked of their own experience and backstory, the topic shift caused Serenity to drop that train of thought as she figured it was only fair to exchange some of her own story since Aaron had shared his experience; Diago seemed to agree as well.

"Well, me and Diego grew up together. My mother is a pro hero, and I have the power to generate and manipulate crystals. Diego & I have had a childhood rivalry with each other to be the better hero. That seems to still carry over now, even if one might hope we'd mature by then." Serenity explained as Diego rolled his eyes and smiled at Aaron.

"Don't buy that bit, she always tries to make herself as the boring responsible one. She enjoys the competition just as much as I do. In any event my powers allow me to coat my body in a hardened steel. I also have a parent with superpowers. Though he is of a far less...heroic variety." Diego explained, though his voice died down just a bit at the mention of his father. Keeping the details of that to himself though Aaron should have had enough to piece together what he meant by that.
-------------------
In spite of Kendra's efforts to make it less embarrassing for Ash, she still had a blush on her face when she realized the flame was not a sentient creature as she felt quite silly to say the least.

None the less, she would take Kendra's lead and follow her along with the flame to the other students curious what they were gonna do for the pre-exam training.

As Kevin listened to people start to share their powers among the group, he knew eventually he had to share as well. And with a gentle motion of encouragement from Aura and...amazingly Oliver on his right shoulder Kevin cleared his throat before he spoke.

"M-my name is Kevin. K-Kevin McKnight. My powers allow me to transform myself into a lizard humanoid hybrid. W-which allow me the ability to crawl on walls, spit acid, stretch my tongue and increased jumping. N-nothing that crazy." Kevin said, as he naturally kept the whole inner subconscious monster to himself.

"I got by Aura. My powers are the ability to manipulate and create ice." Aura said, her own voice a bit on the shy side much as Kevin's had been as she gave her brief but just informative enough description of her abilities. Rebecca saw the freshmen pair give their own power outlines and decided to do the same for herself; with notable more confidence then the younger students.

"My name is Rebecca Lincoln. I generate and control fire to use as a weapon or really whatever I can think of at the moment." Rebecca said, as she was thankful that for the moment it appeared the more...eccentric fire user had not been part of the training group as she considered the powers of the other students. Lily & Aura would be poor partners given the advantage her flames had over plants and ice respectively.

Erin spoke up next. "M-my name is Erin Hogan. M-my powers are flight, intangibility, sonic scream, .... and death song." She looked around at the members of the group.

Kendra's flame lead them towards the group at a decent pace. Not too fast, not too slow. Kendra decided to break the ice. "This has been some year, huh?"

Melusine

You would think sunbathing in a secluded spot on the school's roof would leave a girl a nice and peaceful environment away from the bustle of the school day...but nope! One thing after another managed to disturb her for apparently no reason what so ever. This time a dust storm had erupted beneath her and managed to blanket the snake-girl in an unwanted layer of dirt and grime.

This, of course, prompted the half-hydra to return the favor by dumping a generous amount of water from the tank next to her over the edge of the building on top of where she'd just seen the dust storm. She leaped up onto the roof's fencing and peered down to see the results of her work.

Wystria

It hadn't taken much time for the maid to leave the school compounds, especially given her particular method of travel. Swimming through the shadows lining to oceans bottom, Wyst had made good progress and was already returning from sweeping clean a number of stores during her gathering of gizmos and gadgets. Her shadow space now contained a ludicrous amount of computers, sensors, monitors, routers, modems, and several miles worth of wiring. She wasn't even able to identify much of what she'd bought, but figured that the Cyber hero would be familiar with them.

Sky would definite freak when he realized a tech utopia had been moved onto the island overnight, but that was something Wyst definitely had an interest in seeing.

"I can't wait to see all these powers in action!" Toby grew more and more excited for the sparring match and hoped that it started soon. His jumping made his mask loosen a bit before he tightened it around his face, making it impossible for it to come off without taking it off manually. "No one would want to see that right now."

When Melusine peered over the ledge, she was met with the soaking wet face of a now angry Aaron who had bursted up onto the roof to face his 'attacker'.
"Ya know...I always figured you were the type to initiate there fights in a more elegant manner, guess I was wrong." His words came out smooth and slow, his attention not really focused on Melusine.
"Your fight with Ryker was definitely worth the watch, I know that when we first fought, I didn't stand a chance." Aaron added with a small smile, unclasping his armored vest, letting it slip off his shoulders as he spoke.
"Truth is, being around people like you and Ryker, people graced with such natural talent, that's what has allows me to keep improving, and I thank you for that..." He continued, now sliding his soaking wet undershirt off his damp upper body before ringing it out, several scars now visible scattered across his chest.
"But now...I realize viewing others on a pedestal like that is the reason I would never surpass them. So now ive got a new goal..." He trailed off, securing his armored vest around his now slightly damp shirt, allowing the warm sun to simultaneously dry he and his clothes. The grey haired looked up to Melusine, his classis lighthearted grin still visible.
"Im going to defeat every single one of you, and claim the pedestal for myself." Promised the user of the Infinity Force.

Melusine

"Well first off, I'm not initiating anything, it's just tit for tat. You gave me a dust shower and I returned a water shower."

Although the girl's voice was relatively calm, her eyes had already narrowed to slits, her pupils emiting a vivid gold radiance as she stared down at the grey haired force-wielder. "Secondly, You might see it as Natural Talent, but I call them survival skills. Being a Demi-human I wasnt exactly born into a peaceful home, and survival of the fittest is something one learns quickly if they wish to survive in the ocean. So I'd prefer you not place me on this glorified pedestal of yours, but as for your challenge..."

Her eyes shifted over his body, taking note of the many scars he'd received. She could respect them, they were proof of hard work as sacrifice needed to achieve ones desires. Her skin however, was flawless primarily because of her reptilian blood which would replace things like skin and teeth on a regular basis. She hesitated to call what she did 'shedding' since that was a rather gruesome mental image, but it was something akin to that. Any visible scars she'd obtained had long since been discarded with old layers of skin.

"I'll wait for the day you can fulfill those words" The boy's grin was slightly infectious, and Melusine found herself returning a similar one. However, it was about as lighthearted as the girl's snake-eyes, and fangs would allow, as they'd automatically revealed themselves with the change in her emotions.

Kevin's impulse & instinct shifted over from the students as they shared their powers with each other over towards where Aaron was. Though Kevin's focus was not so much on Aaron as it was Melusine as the presence of the other reptilian student caught his attention.

Though even that was not...too accurate. It was a certain other persona who caught interest, as Kevin's eyes flickered to that reptilian yellow as the beast inside Kevin seemed to take in the sent of reptilian blood that came from Melusine.

That brat from the nurse's office. Though I was just seeing things but it appears this one does have something more interesting about her. Compared to the rest of these vermin anyway...

Kevin quickly snapped his head in response as his eyes shifted to Melusine as he quickly glanced away from her area as thankfully it seemed nobody had taken notice of this. Even Oliver more focused on the other students rather than Kevin's stare at Melusine.

"You can say that." Ryker said with a smile as he overheard the students share their powers before he caught a glimpse of Kendra and another girl as they seemed to follow them to the flame.

"I take it you are a fire user?" Ryker asked Kendra, though that had been just a guess on his end even if he did recall mention of Wings from the girl in the previous class.

Aaron was rather memorized by Melusine's reptilian gaze, superhuman eyes being a thing that often fascinated him at this school.
"Tell you what Mel'...you can challenge me whenever you like, I think you'll see I'm capable of far more than kicking up a little dust." He finally spoke, slowly picking up his wrapped up shirt before simply stepping off the roof, his eyes locked with 'Mel's' the entire time.

"He-hey you two! Sorry about that." Aaron yelled as he plummeted towards Diego and Serenity, sending out a 'puff' of force at the last minute to cushion his landing.
"Well...I'm very glad to hear you two have a competitive nature, because I love finding new opponents, so if your ever looking for a spar with someone other than each other, just let me know." He said in a lighthearted tone, almost as if he hadn't just challenged both of them to a battle.

"Well, yes and no." Kendra said, responding to Ryker' s question. "This is merely a tracking spell, one of the multiple things I can do with my magic. Of course there is the obvious flight," She paused, stretching her wings. "... and air manipulation, which I promised the Headmaster I wouldn't use."

Last edited by a moderator:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh, is that a challenge?" Diego asked with a smirk as this seemed to catch both his & Serenity's attention. While it is true they always had a bias for sparring with one another, the prospect of challenging someone else to one had been tempting as it would offer them a different kind of opponent to work with to really test their capabilities.

"I mean, we are all out here to train. And I take every challenge quite seriously." Serenity added with a small smile as both she and Diego seemed quite eager to accept the challenge. Though that depended on if Aaron was okay with it and who he wanted to tangle with first.

----------
Ash listened to Kendra as she explained her abilities in a general sense and decided it was only fair if she did the same. Not that she was as eye catching or they were as intriguing as Kendra's.

"H-hello. My name is Ashley though I go by Ash. My powers involve manipulation of luck. I can give good luck to myself and bad luck to others, though I am not so good on the good luck part of that." Ash admitted with a sheepish smile as she let out a sigh happy to have said her piece to the group.

Aaron brightened up as the duo seemed enticed by his offer, but a perplexed look quickly washed over him.
"Oh man, crystal manipulation or a metal man, tough call..." The young warrior contemplated his choices, after several seconds of silence, he slowly reached in his back pocket, pulling a small silver coin out.
"Heads is Diego, tails is Serenity." He spoke confidently, flicking the coin in the air, a satisfying ting sound emanating from the spinning metal.
The coin landed flat in Aarons palm, which he quickly smacked down onto to the back of his other hand.
"And....heads, well Diego, looks like your up." He finally said, his voice lower and slower than before, a confident sneer spreading across his face. The boy pulled his shirt free from his armor, tossing it to the side before sliding the plated vest back over his bare torso, his upper arms and faded scars now a bit more visible without the piece of cloth underneath.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego and Serenity watched as Aaron seemed to struggle at making his selection before he decided to leave it to fate; more specifically a flip of a coin. While Serenity would have preferred a straight up choice made by Aaron, she could understand wanting to be fair and unbiased as soon enough they saw it landed on Diego's side as the older student grinned as he moved away from Serenity in front of Aaron while Serenity moved to the side to observe the coming battle.

"Alright Diego, I hope you don't disappoint me here. I do have front row seats..." Serenity said with a teasing tone and sly smirk which only caused Diego to roll his eyes before he slammed his fists together as his left and right arms became coated in the hardened steel as he faced Aaron with a competitive grin.

"You can have the first move. Give me your best shot."

Celia

"Hmmm?" More than just a bit curious about what the girl intended to reveal, Celia egged her on to finish her sentence, her eyes practically pinned to the girl. At that point, she noticed that more than a few flowers had abruptly sprouted from Echo's hair. Utterly dumbfounded by the sudden change in...species(?) of her companion, Celia simply stared blankly at the girl.

Echo sighed, disappointed. In what you could call a last-ditch effort, she sung a few notes of a song foreign to her, the knowledge having the 'glow' of an echo from the girl opposite. Almost instantly, around three birds suddenly sprung from the hair of the dryad and settled in her own. Barely able to restrain herself from jumping back, her mouth in an O shape, Echo stared back at the girl in surprise

Edit:
I would like to make a public apology for how horribly this was written, as it causes me pain simply to read it. Thank you for your appreciation

Last edited: