• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ash listened to Kendra's argument against Matt's idea, and as she glanced at Ray she had to admit Kendra had made a valid point. Ash turned to Matt with an apologetic look as she had come to a decision.

"I'm gonna decline. You do what you think is best. I'll just chill hear, and if the teacher doesn't come back before class ends, then I'll just take my leave then." Ash said as she had made her position clear to the self titled "anti-hero" and had decided to stay.

Wystria

"It's nice to see there's still a voice of reason... But, in any case, you're all free to go. We wouldn't have been able to complete much in the time we have remaining."

Although Wystria hadn't gone back to the classroom, it was easy enough to project her voice through the serpent coiled around Ray. The creature had lifted its head while its eyes shone with a soft lavender glow. Its gaze swept around the classroom, an unreadable expression on its scaly face. As the glow in its eyes faded so did its body, the shadows evaporating and losing physical form.

Elsewhere, the shadow user herself had taken the time to find one Candice McKnight. When Wystria had manifested, weaving her figure out of the shadow cast by the nearby school building, she found the teacher in question along with... a rather injured student who lay prone on the ground. She raised an eyebrow at her fellow teacher, questioning...just about everything about this odd situation.

Kevin heard Wyst's voice, and the unusual place it came from as he along with the class had been told they were free to leave. Which naturally annoyed Ray as he scowled at the shadow snake.

"Hey! Then what was the point of binding me and bringing me here if you were just gonna let us leave!?" Ray yelled at the shadow snake that held him in place.

----------
Candice glanced over at Wyst. Surprised to see another teacher here though honestly she appreciated the company as she heard her question before she scanned the prone body of the student in question.

"Well, he was a student who attacked another on the roof moments ago. Seemed to be dealing with some emotional perhaps psychological issues before he fled. After I made sure the student he tried to attack was okay I went after him and just discovered him here. Seems the encounter or something had taken a lot out of him." Candice theorized. Which had been admittedly educated guesses outside of the attack which she had seen for herself. Still she had nothing else to go by and just had to tell Wyst what she saw and what she believed to have happened.

"Honestly, I find it kind of ironic that from all of the people that I go into their heads in this school it's another freshmen with the same issues as Kevin, though I think Zack's is more light-hearted," Suzy said, "Though, the two personalities seem to live together in unity, I feel as though that causes Zack to be unstable in a social setting. He doesn't know how to interact with others well, and sometimes uses his powers on a whim."

Suzy was then distracted from her train of thought, as Ms. Wysteria's voice could be heard projecting from a....snake(?). Suzy had to admit it was quite "interesting", but she was also quite curious as how it worked. Suzy then became confused again as she heard they were all free to go, even though class didn't even start for them.

Suzy threw it all aside, and looked at Lily. "Looks like we get the class off," Suzy said, "So, what do you want to do?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily turned to Suzy as she asked this, and had to admit she had no idea what to do now that they had been given a free period as Andrew seemed relieved.

"I don't know. We could explore campus. Go to the library, get some training in. Anything really." Lily said as she had not been sure of what she wanted to do. Andrew simply desired to go lounge around but he decided just to stay quiet. More than likely Lily would have dragged him to whatever she and Suzy decided to do anyway.

-----------
"Sweet! Free period. So what do you want to do?" Diego asked Serenity as Diego seemed rather relieved that he didn't have class, though Serenity seemed disappointed as she placed her notebook back in her bag.

"I am heading to the library. This gives me a chance to get a jump on some homework." Serenity explained as Diego let out an annoyed sigh as he rolled his eyes.

Fantastic. I need to ask myself why I chose to be friends with a bookworm...

----------
Ash overheard the teacher's words, even if they had not come from the teacher in class, and had to admit that the timing of it was rather convenient. Still she turned to Matt and offered a sheepish grin.

"Well, I suppose that answers that."

Training. That word struck to Suzy. Suzy knew that her fighting capabilities weren't as good as many of the students in this school. Heck, even students from lower grades could beat her in a fight, like Kevin or Ryker. If she wants to live up to the legacy of her parents' name, then she must improve herself so she can claim their name in honor. Her powers, while they could be useful for certain situations, has too many weaknesses for her to assess in battle. If she could only find a way to use her powers to fight, but luckily Ms. Stella had shown her a bit about creating illusions, but Suzy didn't know how ready she was to be able to do so.

"Training sounds like a great idea!" Suzy said, "But where should we go train? I still haven't been around the whole school, so I don't know where to go."

"Hmm... I suppose we could go around and see if anyone wanted to train. Or we could just go train now, we probably have enough people. Though Emily and Sammy aren't out of class yet, they could meet us later?" Aura said.

Her eyes flickered back over at the guys for a moment,
"How else can we fight and talk girls.” Ryker had said to her.
It brought back thoughts she couldn't think about at the moment. She needed to concentrate on training and leave... other things for later.

-----
Sammy nodded to Mika, glad that she had a partner. A little confused to why Emily hadn't picked her, but it quickly glossed over her.
"So what cool stuff can you do?" Sammy asked

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well, there is a training facilty on campus for something like this. Or we could go just beyond campus. Lots of good spots." Lily explained to Suzy as she seemed eager to train with her new friend. Andrew had not been as excited, but he knew he was bound to be outvoted in this scenario so he had to go along with it.

Lily glanced over and Aura and Ryker's groups and had an idea in her head as she turned back to Lily.

"Maybe we can see what those freshmen are organizing. They could be planning training themselves." Lily said, which had been a guess but she had taken a moment to listen over their conversation so from her stance it had been quite the educated guess.

Suzy then looked towards the freshman, and noticed Aura and Ryker, two close friends of Kevin's. Though, Suzy was quite skeptical. She wanted to train to use her powers, sure, but she didn't know how Aura and Ryker might react. After all, she's a sophomore asking to train with them and hangout, basically.

"I don't know," Suzy responded, "It's kind of embarrassing." Suzy had a slight blush on her face.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily had taken note of the blush on Suzy's face, and remembered that Suzy was rather shy and going up to talk to freshmen about training might have been awkward. So, Lily decided to do her best to reassure her as she gave a smile at Suzy.

"I don't think it's a big deal. Despite bad word of mouth due to misinformation, those guys are nice. And I doubt they among anyone would judge for asking to join up with them for some training. All you have to do is ask." Lily assured as Andrew had remained silent during this, as he had never been good a pep talk.

"But, if you are too uncomfortable. We don't have to do that. It's your decision, do whatever makes you comfortable." Lily added on, as she had not wanted to force Suzy to do something if she really felt too uncomfortable to go through with it. Ultimately she wanted Suzy to make the decision.

“Yo guys, so what do we wanna do in the meantime?” Ryker asked his group of friends around him. He scratched the back of his head, as he scanned the classroom. For the most part, the other students had seemed to group up to talk, away from anyone close the Infamous Trio. He couldn’t help but ignore how much it made him angry. But it didn't matter what they thought. What mattered was his actions. He’s probably give Captain Rumble a call to discuss ideas for training anyways, so he could explain what was going on with him at school.

“I don’t know if we have a good amount of time left really to train. We could probably do it after lunch,” June said to Aura giving a shrug. “Or maybe after class altogether.”

Ray kept his mouth shut, feeling disgraced, and left the classroom.

Landon looked at Emily. “Okay, so maybe instead of riding me, you can run on top of m-me. L-like in those c-cartoons with the p-person running on the b-barrel.” He suggested a bit nervously. He didn’t know if he could accomplish this, but he still had to try.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mika began to concentrate on Emily. She closed her eyes and began to try projecting her thoughts. But, nothing happened. Annoyed, Mika tried again but on Landon. Still, nothing. Mika was furious... It was working just fine yesterday... Mika pondered over what to do next...

~~~
Lucas quickly got out of his seat and moved away from everyone, burying his head into his hands. He hated the school, he hated class, especially this one... He really thought Cade was a friend but of course, the infamous trio fucked him up as well... Of course... Lucas sat in silence for a few minutes but he suddenly remembered why he was there... The medicine... It could help him in numerous ways... He was going by his plan he created. Inject Medicine into body -> Gain Ability to produce that medicine -> Become less scary and if it didn't work, he'd try again but with a different kind of medicine. He was so frustrated with being seem as a bully or a mean person... He does admit he can be like that, but maybe he wouldn't be seen as a scary guy that is literally poison... Maybe... Cade could be friends with him again... It was worth a try, especially since it was one of two reasons he joined the class.

"I...I am not sure. Maybe we could find a place to just relax. Like the library or outside on the lunch benches just to talk. M-maybe make future plans or something." Kevin said as he rubbed the back of his head. Kevin in truth had no idea what to do, he was one to not suggest training casually even if he had newfound resolve to improve so he just suggested the first thing that came to his head. Though likely he would go with what Ryker and Aura decided.

Oliver simply watched from Kevin's shoulder and avoided saying anything for the moment.

----------
"Oh, that sounds like fun! And I think we can do it no problem." Emily said with a smile and her usual excitement, which showed that she had a lot of confidence in the modification to the plan that Landon had made.

Suzy blushed a bit more as Lily gaveher the little pep-talk, it was reasurring, but Suzy couldn't help but feel a bit more embarrassed. Suzy came up with a final decision, however, and said, "I'll talk to them."

Suzy then started walking up to Kevin, Ryker, and Aura, and stopped as soon as she was in proximity of them.

"Um...hi, there!" Suzy said to the freshman, a bit shaky, "My friend and I were wondering i-if you guys would like t-to join us for some training. We h-haven't decided a place, yet, but we might be able to come up with a plan as a group? Maybe?"

Suzy didn't know why she was so nervous, but she was anyways. Maybe it's because she has a hard time making new friends. After all, Lily really has been the only one Suzy hung out with the most, but that's because Suzy didn't really have any effort to make any new friends.

Kevin glanced over to Suzy, the older student who Kevin had given that tour towards...and had unknowingly entered his head to meet the best within Kevin's mind. Kevin overheard Suzy's question that concerned whether or not she and her friend could train with them as Kevin had thought it over. Kevin had no issues with training with Suzy; she seemed nice enough and he had seen no harm to it. Though Kevin wanted to know what Ryker and Aura thought of it though he faced Suzy first.

"I-I wouldn't mind myself. I think it would be nice, what do you guys think?" Kevin asked Ryker and Aura, some nerves of Kevin's own having shown as he still showed signs of being awkward around people. Which given it mirrored Suzy's nerves, ended up being a nice compliment.

Ash may have gone to talk to Mat some more, but he was already gone. As soon as the teachet finished her statement, Mat went fly mode. "No idea what next class is, but why not have some fun?" He said to himself before dissapearing outside the classroom.

"Maybe," Ryker said facing Kevin. "It sounds a bit boring, but we should rest out bodies a bit before training this afternoon. We could read comics. Remember those ones I was gonna show you. I have them in my dorm room. I could get them."

However at Suzy's voice, he turned to face her with a wide grin. "Yeah, you guys can train with us. The more the merrier!" He gave a thumbs up, before leaping on top of a desk. "I have an idea.," he said with a wink and a grin towards the group around him. He cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted, "Hello, who ever is left in the class. The Infamous Trio is gonna be having a training session. Anyone is welcome. And if you hate us so much, you should come and use me as a punching bag to feel better." He slid down onto a sitting position and looked at everyone with wide grin on his face.

"You know, I'm kinda getting why you aren't too well liked." June said, in utter shock at what he had said. "You act so confident and people think its because you are full of yourself. And I'm beginning to think you are."

"Lighten up. How else do you bond with people? Through trading punches. Nothing else makes much sense." He said giving a shrug.
--
Benjy gave a light chuckle. "Kid, sure is loud. And direct," he said as he looked at Ryker upon the table. "Sounds a bit too crazy and doesn't seem like a good idea. I'm going to head off. See you guys later," the boy said to Diego and Serenity, as he packed up his stuff to leave.
--
Landon morphed himself into a ball. "Okay, I'm ready whenever you are. Be careful though. I don't wanna get hurt too much."

"Sounds like fun." Bast said cheerfully. "Bast." Laila said, dismay in her voice. "Must you always be so eager for a fight?" Bast stuck her tongue out at Laila. "You're no fun."

Suzy couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of Ryker's "proposal", though it wasn't the teasing kind of chuckling but instead the joyous kind. Suzy always had admiration for those who were confident in their abilities, because she isn't really confident in herself. A lot of the students in the school shared Ryker's passion, whether they would like to admit it or not is another story. Kevin, even though he is shy like Suzy, isn't ever afraid when he goes out in the line of justice and duty. These people were amazing, amd Suzy wished she could be just as amazing as everyone else.

"Well, with that bold claim, where is 'Infamous Trio Training Session" going to take place?" Suzy asked Ryker, a bit teasingly.

"Okay, let's do it!" Emily said as she focused on the rising the falling "spikes" before them while she concentrated on finding a pattern for the ones in front of them. Up. Up. Down. Up. Down Down. Up. Down.

Man, this was confusing, but the young girl managed to get that pattern down. Least she hoped she did, either way she gently climbed on Landon's ball form and tried her best to put as little of her weight on her feet as she could before she faced the "spikes" as when the ones in front of them went down Emily began to walk on Landon as she aimed to get the ball roll forward.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mika watched Emily and Landon closely... She knows she couldn't copy powers so she couldn't perform this across but she might be able to run a cross with Sammy if they were fast enough.. Up. Up. Down. Up. Down. Down. Up. Down.

~

Ella considered going with the infamous trio, but chose not to after she saw Lucas still in the room. She knew how much he hated them... She didn't like him that much but she didn't want to be part of his problems. Ella grew her pink wings and shrunk down to around the size of an average butterfly, and left the room.

Sammy watched as Mika seemed to be focusing on the patterned and had began to do the same. Up. Up. Down. Up. Down. Down. Up. Down. Repeat. Sammy hoped to have gotten the pattern down as it seemed clear she and Mika were gonna have to scale this path though had a look of envy at Emily & Landon. That looked like so much fun!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ash blinked as she saw that Matt already bailed on the class the second they were given permission. Not that she should have been surprised given his suggestion moments ago, but still a goodbye or some indication of leaving would have been appreciated. With a sigh Ash turned to Kendra as now she had been unsure of what to do with their newfound freedom from the class.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Ash asked Kendra, naturally curious.

"To be honest, I don't really have anything planned. Might join the training session. Or I might not" Kendra said, responding to the question that Ash had asked her. "Why do you ask?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ash listened to Kendra as she explained her plan...or rather a possible plan before she heard the winged student's counter question as Ash thought over how to phrase her response.

"W-well, I've got nothing better to do myself. M-maybe we could...hang out or something I don't know. Probably stupid. Don't need to do anything." Ash mumbled, as she was not used to hanging out with people outside of class given she had been a loner up till she met Kendra in that combat class. Still, Ash preferred Kendra's company over that though she understood if Kendra wanted to be on her own during this free time.

Sky, who'd retreated to the stratosphere after the marginally embarrassing affair with Wyst's pocket dimension, was going through papers in his office throughout the duration of the lesson, occasionally checking in to ensure that the class wasn't being tortured too badly. With the exception of the snake, she appeared to be doing surprisingly well in "controlling" the students of the mixed class. Controlling being synonymous with threatening, Sky had come to learn from her.

Flipping through his diary with a few random wisps of wind, Sky let out a silent curse at seeing the upcoming week. The assessment was Rio's idea, not his, and she had apparently planned it for only a few days after now. And, seeing as she was off-sight as of now, he had quite evidently not been given the heads-up.

Flying to the centre of the schoolgrounds, Sky narrowed his eyes momentarily, then clearly spoke: "This is a message for all students part of the recently mixed classes. Your mid-term Aptitude in Ability assessments are to be held in three days, so I would advise getting in some practice as soon as possible. All set homework is to be cancelled during this period to allow for extra training." In the centre of each classroom a pocket of air hummed in the way a human voice would- giving Sky's voice the effect of resonating throughout the school. Sure, it was a lot more effort than using the PA, but he wasn't exactly friendly with the thing and so tried to refrain from using it whenever possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A Scarlet Wisteria tree?" Echo gave a shrug, trying to suggest that the name was foreign to her, as was a hamadryad. She hadn't exactly got a chance to learn the names of many plants, since it wasn't exactly one of the things included in her 'education' she received whilst in confinement. A tingling caught her attention... on her hair? Echo gave a glance to the side, where she was shocked to find several tiny buds beginning to grow up on her ginger hair. Blushing, she attempted to both cover them with a hand and expel whatever mana she had managed to mirror, both to no avail. Suddenly realising she hadn't even attempted to introduce herself, she near immediately gave up on trying to hide the lack of control over her ability and spread her palms upwards. "I'm..."

Last edited:
Kevin had overheard the voice of Sky, as did Rebecca and no doubt anyone else in the class as Kevin had quickly become nervous.

Aptitude in Ability assessments? Oh man between all the crazy stuff on campus and how involved with them I was I haven't learned as much as I probably should have. And I don't know if my current control of powers is good enough...

----------
Rebecca had her own thoughts on the assessment. Unlike Kevin, she had some more natural confidence. Though the presence of that "flamboyant" fire user romantic among the mixed classes might be an issue on its own. In spite of his...eccentric personality he had a rather respectful control over his powers and the dynamics he had with his flames was something that she could not replicate. By comparison, Rebecca had a more...traditional skill set even if there had been an aspect or two of her own fire that she could not explain.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Ella had overheard the Announcement about the exams and began to panic. She hadn't been here long enough to take this kind of test. Her panic caused her to grow into her regular size and her butterfly wings faded away. She fell flat on the floor.

"Definetly not ready..." Ella mumbled as she slowly limped over to a nearby bench to check for any injuries.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily and Andrew both overheard the announcement, and had a pair of conflicting thoughts to go around with it. Lily wondered how'd she measure up, as it appeared this mixed class had quite the talented cast. Even this year's freshmen were standouts.

Just gotta do my best to ensure I shine and pass.

Andrew himself frowned, as he glanced at his gloved covered hand and quickly balled it into a fist. After the incident with that flame girl, these exams would only further highlight the destruction & rather unheroic quality his powers had. Could he pass with such a one dimensional ability?
====================
"Oh, you hear that Serenity? We got some exams coming up. Better bring your A-Game. Would be a shame when I pass if you end up lagging behind." Diego said with a cocky grin, as clearly he had not been scared of these exams. Serenity let out a sigh as she glanced at Diego.

"I've never failed a test in my life. And I don't intend to start now. Just hope you don't end up slacking off..." Serenity said, with a sly smirk of her own as the competitive fire between the two had already been lit. Both would do what they could to be prepared for these exams.
====================
Ash herself gulped at the announcement. While Ash was an older student, her power seemed....less impressive compared to others. Just hearing the descriptions of other students caused her to worry she might be overshadowed. Even by the freshmen students!

Okay, just...just calm down Ash. You can still do this. No reason to let power insecurities drag you down. Just gotta believe in yourself...

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Lucas cautiously took one of the pills very slowly, being careful not to be heard.... he put the medical pill in his mouth and was about to get some water to ingest it when the announcement gave him a massive jump scare. Lucas accidentally swallowed to pill and was choking on it. He began to gasp for air and cough very loudly until he eventually swallowed the pill. He immediately grabbed some water, and ran out of the classroom as fast as he could, not hearing the announcement at all...

Aura and Ryker likewise heard the announcement and had mixed reactions. Ryker was a bit excited, eager to prove himself and the results of his training in what could be the ideal showcase. Like Kevin, Aura had been more nervous but she knew there was some time to get some training in so she would have to take advantage of this and simply do her best.

-----------
Emily continued to roll on Landon as they made their way over the jutted "spikes" as they bobbed op and down and while Landon was a nervous wreck the entire way through Emily seemed to be absolutely giddy as eveident by her grin as they approached the end of the course.

"This is fun! You are doing great Landon!"

Sammy looked on as she memorized the pattern before she turned to Mika.

"So, do you just want to go for it?" Sammy asked, as she was eager to make a run of their own.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ash quickly turned to Kendra, who had not yet made a comment or seemed phased by the upcoming exams. Then again, considering how amazing the winged girl was she doubted Kendra had much to worry about.

Though Ash lacked that same confidence, and she had to see if Kendra was open to letting her train with her. So after she cleared her throat she faced her friend with a nervous expression.

"S-so, would you mind if I tagged along to train with you? You don't have to say yes, I just...have to ask you know." Ash said and quickly fell silent as she waited for a response and likely rejection.

Since Kendra had never taken an exam at a superhero school before, so she had no idea what to expect. She was confident in her powers and abilities. She just had to remember not to use her air related ones so as to not tick off the Headmaster. She was lost in thought, pulled back by Ash's question. Realizing that she had zoned out, Kendra turned to answer Ash's question. "I wouldn't mind if you did. Besides, previous experience or no, there's still room for improvement on both our parts." Kendra said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ash smiled at that, thankful that Kendra was willing to let her train with her. That brought instant relief to the luck-based aspiring hero which was evident in her expression.

"Oh thank you! Let's work hard and do our best, I'm sure you'll be great and I just hope this gives me a fighting chance." Ash said with a nervous chuckle.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
~ 12 Years Ago ~
Alastair Cazden sat in his study, revising his plan, waiting patiently for his wife to go to work. Cade and Ashley were already asleep so there would be no one standing in his way. He heard the front door creak slightly... It was time. He considered checking to see if his children were asleep but he didn't think there would be enough time... That was his biggest mistake...

~ Present Time ~
Ashley Visini was in one of her classes. It was boring and she wanted to get out. Fortunately, She could telepathically talk to her younger brother who had finished his class. She quickly made sure he wasn't doing anything important. He was just sitting on a bench, looking annoyed. Ashley closed her eyes and began to communicate.

'Hi Cade, How's life going? ... Oh, you have exams coming up? That sucks! now I know why you looked so down ... I probably have something like that coming up.... ... No, just because i'm older doesn't mean I have more exams, we go to different schools anyway.. Wait, you want to know what school I go to? ... Well I go t-'

"
Ashley Visini, wake up this instant!"

'EEK!' Ashley yelled before ending her communication with her brother.. The class laughed. Ashley stood up from out of her chair.

'But Miss, I wasn't-'

The teacher sighed.

'Just... pay attention please, you need to know this information for your upcoming exam, and see me after class please...'

'Wow, I jinxed myself...' Ashley said to herself before she sat back in her chair almost actually fall asleep from how boring class is minutes later Began to pay attention because she knew the information would be important for her exam..

Last edited:
Melusine

Although she'd heard the announcement, Melusine paid it little to no heed, opting to continue sunbathing. She wasn't all that concerned about an assessment, whether it be practical or theory she felt she'd do fine. The serpentine student flipped over in her chair and began sunning her back, feeling that her stomach was already warm enough. Her thoughts wondered idly, and they briefly went to the student who'd jumped off the roof, or rather the two students who jumped off the roof. She didn't really know what got into them, but she figured they'd be fine. People wouldn't usually jump from a roof without confidence, so she figured they'd have something in mind for their landing. Well, not that it was any of her concern.

Wystria

The maid paused slightly, listened to the announcement, and then continued with the task at hand. She gave Candice a hard stare and spoke in a solemn tone, "As you can probably tell the island is... severely deficient in technology. We're practically cavemen, and that air spirit ensures we stay that way. But, I've got a plan to fix that. While the school was being renovated I had an underground section created, and well can fill the subterranean section of the school with technology. I'm pretty sure Sky won't barge underground just to destroy a few computers...or other things, and even if he does, that just means we weren't deep enough." She paused for a moment to let the other teacher consider her words, "While I can smuggle in the 'goods' I think it'd be best to leave the set-up to a pro. Think you can do it?"

While she proposed her idea she was also mentally calculating how much time she had left. If they were to engage in any form of lethal combat for the assessment exams then the usage of VR technology would be far more suitable that throwing the students into a forest to fend for themselves, though the latter did have its appeals. She'd need to consider it later. If the resident air-spirit wasn't such a technophobe she wouldn't have had to consider the problem in the first place, but his excessive tendencies meant the school was about as technologically advanced as a medieval castle. It was a wonder the computer in Rio's office hadn't been crushed to smithereens yet.

Kevin turned his attention back to Suzy's question which concerned where the trio had planned to train now that it seemed Suzy & her friends would tag along. Something Kevin had been curious about as well as he faced Ryker.

"Y-yeah, where are we gonna do this?" Kevin asked, as Oliver glanced at the one he'd classify as the "leader" of the trio. Which had not been a label he wanted to give given Ryker's headstrong tendencies but it had proved unfortunately fitting.

-----------
Candice's eyes practically sparkled in response to Wysteria's plan as she could hardly contain her excitement as she gave an energetic nod to her proposal.

"That sounds like a marvelous idea! In fact I can easily get some of my babies from back home to help set up shop!" Candice said with a smile, already grand visions of this underground section danced in her head as it appeared quite clear that the single mother & pro hero had a new passion project which she was more than eager to get started on.

But one question remained, as she died down her excitement and looked at Wyst as she had been curious about one detail.

"Where and how do you plan to snuggle in "the goods" if I may ask?" Candice asked, with a whisper as despite her...eccentric tendencies she knew when to be serious and when to tone herself down as she was naturally curious where Wyst aimed to get these items and how she aimed to get them to the island. If they could do it without Sky noticing that would be fantastic but she felt she had to know these key details.

Kuro walked around to places looking for someone to fight,so he could test our his new technique on the opponent. Kuro spotted some people and thought they were doing something suspicious “I’m not going to get into trouble, so I’ll just leave them” Kuro said, but was thinking about what they were planning and walked off to another area. Kuro just freezes things and un-freezes them at the same time, but stopped after seeing some people training and walked over to them.

Rebecca walked over towards where Aura & June among others as she overheard Suzy's question to join this training time which meant that it was gonna be loaded with people. Not that Rebecca minded that, would give her sister a chance to get to know people better and would give them more people to practice with to hone her skill for the exam and help Emily grow.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I say we hit the training field! We have three days to sharpen our schools and to show the school what we got. After all wouldn't want to miss your chance to be number two around here by your peers." Diego said with a teasing grin & playful smirk. One that caused Serenity to shake her head as she stood up with an amused grin of her own.

"So quick to add rankings to this? Not as if exams work that way. Well I suppose it would be unfortunate to not take this chance to sharpen my skills. But I don't intend to finish second to anyone...least of all you." Serenity said before she and Diego left to go do some training.

Along the way, they saw someone who seemed to be doing some...weird things, and seemed to be on his way to the class where others had discussed training. The student Kuro, who they did not know by name, seemed to be freezing & unfreezing things though what he had actually been doing was hard to tell from a distance, so Diego decided to move closer.

"Hey there, new around here or what?" Diego asked, not the best question to ask someone they never met but Diego had not seen him in the other mixed grade classes and was just curious. Serenity soon walked beside him after Diego addressed Kuro.