• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Zack began to scream as the venom hit him, "Oh dear god! What is wrong with you? You students, using your powers for self defense, you don't see me making your chair sink into the ceiling!" As Zack began to recover from this recent "trauma" he reached for his mask and put it on, "I knew I should have put this on in the morning. As for you young lady I don't know who you think you are but in this wonderful place we call the universe you're nobody so you have no right to spray me with that venom!" Zack thought for a moment to himself Why am I doing this? What's the point? only to be drawn back into the situation with the same determination "You're a sassy little reptile aren't you?" As Zack finshed saying this he reached for the bottom of the chair and attempted to flip it over and throw Melusine off.

Melusine

Rolling her eyes, Melusine muttered, "Such a drama Queen." Her venom was paralytic, so even though Zack had gotten hit with it, at most, it would've turned his face numb. To immediately begin screaming as if she'd poured a vat of acid on him... what else would he be if not a drama queen? Well, even if he wanted to put on a play, she didn't mind watching his antics. She'd thought he would wail and scream until he realized she wasn't paying attention to him- that was usually what these types wanted, attention. So she hadn't been expecting him to take it a step further and flip her chair. Needless to say, she was still just as stunned when her body hit the ground.

She lay there for a moment and sighed to herself. So far she'd only talked with about three people at the school, including Zack, and she was about to go 3/3 for getting into fights with them. 'Man, I'm on a roll this year!' Not many people could claim to attract trouble like she did, especially when she hadn't even been looking for it. Pushing herself from the ground slowly she reached down to her waist and calmly unhooked the whip which lay coiled there. She swung her arm in a wide arc, releasing the whip and swung it against the air. It let out a satisfying 'crack!!'

The next time she decided to take a moment of R & R, she'd choose the bottom of the school pool or a nearby lake. She hadn't met another person who could breathe underwater so she figured she'd finally be able to get some peace and quiet. But first, she'd deal with the problem at hand.

Candice observed what appeared be the ignition of a fight between a pair of students on the rooftop thanks to her automated mouse whose observations projected onto her wrist monitor, which had been an eyebrow raiser to say the very least.

Man I'm one for a good ole battle, makes for some nice data, but fighting out of class on campus is where I draw the line.

With that, Candice began to walk up the stairs with the intent to get to the rooftop to try and stop the fight that had yet to begin. Though given Candice lacked any powers and had to balance a pair of monitors on hand, she might not have been able to make it before whatever was bound to hapen could begin.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
"Wow, you really decided to pull a weapon on me... I was gonna leave it at throwing you out of your chair, but it seems that other measures will be required. Please excuse me while I go to the stairs quickly. " He ran back to the stairs, he put his hands on the top half of the stairs and formed part of it into a spear the rest of the top half he left as a liquefied goo with some solid parts to it still intact, it was still possible to come up though you'd probably have a bad time trying so. Zack picked up the newly formed spear, "This spear is a lot heavier than most but it should do and no one will bother to try and come up with what I did." Zack came back to Melusine, suddenly an idea came to mind and he began to chuckle, then he burst into laughter, and once he was calmed he said "You know this is probably the most fun I've had so far, how about we add little bit more, this battle, at least for me, is now to the death, You heard me right, to the death!"

Mat shrugged to the apology. Time to come clean. He thought to himself while thinking over how to explain what happened earlier.

"Well, I wasn't actually here for your introduction. Nobody noticed, I think, that I came in as a fly. Shapeshifter remember?" Mat asked, giving her a 'Well-duh' look.

Melusine

Her eyebrow arched with a strange look, a mix of amusement and questioning, etched onto her face, Melusine stared at Zack. 'This one...certainly has a few screws loose...but, I don't dislike that.' He was definitely an oddball, but he had definitely managed to catch her interest. Though, his ability did prove to be rather interesting, liquifying and resolidifying objects. She made a mental note not to let him touch her, she didn't want any parts of her body liquefied, and neither did she want the few pieces of clothing she had on(swimsuit) to be liquefied. She wasn't an underhanded fighter -usually- so she waited for him to grab his weapon and start up his pre-battle speech, but when he burst into a frenzy of laughter and said:

"You know this is probably the most fun I've had so far, how about we add little bit more, this battle, at least for me, is now to the death, You heard me right, to the death!"

She finally couldn't hold herself back. She began to snicker, and her snickers swiftly escalated into a bout of giggles. She felt her stomach cramp up slightly and she almost toppled over from laughter. When she was finally finished she wiped a few tears that had formed around her eyes, and gave Zack a charming smile.

"You know, suicide is the coward's way out~"

"Gotta say, aspiring superheroes willing to fight to the death over something like this would be better off just going back home."

Candice soon arrived as she had just overheard the call to this duel to the death between two students, which naturally alarmed the older instructor as she quickly had inserted herself into the picture. Her automated mouse came back to her as Candice set it into her pocket before she eyed the pair with a chilling glare; which was a foreign look compared to her more happy-go-lucky persona she usually showed.

"May I ask what you both are doing up here? I would also advise you explain yourselves and this "duel" of yours now, as going through with this might at the bare minimum result in both of your expulsions from campus. Which I am sure neither of you desire." Candice said with a firm tone, showing that tough-mom side to her personality as she folded her arms over her chest while she gave the students a chance to speak their minds.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Zack looked back to Candice as she called out to them, he quickly showed an annoyance towards her "Hey you nosy slice of hot garbage could you mind your own business? Unless you want to fight as well in which case go ahead and try to interrupt this." Zack turned back to Melusine "As for you, don't laugh, and this in no way is suicidal for Zack, isn't that right Zack?" he touched his mask and made part of it move in order to how one of his red eyes as he said, "That's right! And as a warning to any others who might come, anyone and everyone who has or will interrupt this is gonna die on this roof!" Zack made the mask cover his eye again and then charged towards Melusine, his spear aimed for her stomach.

Candice moved in front of Melusine, as she had equipped into a standard sky blue mech suit, that usually was kept within her backpack all nice and compacted, which easily blocked the spear strike as she eyed the student with a glare while she aimed to grab the spear.

"Alright, this nonsense is over. You are coming with me to the office. Though whether it's by your own power or me dragging you there remains to be seen." Candice warned, with a cold-seriousness to her voice which was such a contrast to her usual personality it was a bit chiling especially for those who had met her before this.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Zack walked backwards startled by the mech that had stepped in to block his spear. "Well I'm in no rush to be dragged to the office or walk over there, so how about you let us finish things here and I'll pay you little later, about 3-5 business days, how does that sound?" As Zack finished saying this he began sprinting in an attempt to get around Candice and get to Melusine, as he ran he quickly touched the roof and made it ripple for a few seconds to try and throw both Candice and Melusine off their balance. This rippling effect also made parts of the ceiling within classrooms liquefy and begin to drip.

When Lily looked towards Suzy, and asked her about the current situations in the classroom, Suzy just awkwardly laughed.

"It really is...." Suzy chuckled. Though, there was something wrong with Suzy. She didn't know why, but she could sense malice intent somewhere in the school. What didn't make her suspicion any better was that she noticed some kind of liquid dripping from the classroom ceiling. She survyed the classroom, everyone talking to themselves in idle chit-chat. It couldn't have been any of them.

Suzy then looked at Lily, and said, "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to leave. Please take care of my body while I'm gone." Once again, before Lily could react, Suzy's body fell unconscious and her spirit started roaming around the school.

She zoomed across the school, following the malice intent, when she found the source. A student? She then also noticed Ms. McKnight and Melusine. Why were two adults there? This didn't make any sense, so she decided to observe the scene. Luckily, she was in her spirit form, so no one would've noticed her.

Melusine

"Ahaha ~ Ms.Knight, I hope your machines are waterproof, cause I've no intention of being a damsel in distress." Although it might've been wised to do nothing and let the teacher handle the situation, relying on others to protect her had never been a Melu thing. Tightening her grip on her whip she lashed out, not towards Zack, but rather the large tanks that were the schools emergency water supply. The tank ruptured as a combination of Melusine's attack and her attractive pull on the water, releasing a torrent of water that gathered into a large bubble that moved to encase the battlefield.

When she saw Zack liquefying the ground she dived towards the bubble and slipped into it with all the grace of a sea serpent. As she floated within the bubble her eyes flickered between the other tanks and the battlefield. She figured since a teacher was here she'd just be playing a supporting role in this battle, but she'd been used to that from her travels with her mother. Water was pretty useful for restraining and suppressing her opponents, but first, she'd need to swallow them with her water bubble.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mika, who was quite surprised that Emily didn't pair up with Sammy, got up from her chair and slowly walked over to Sammy, who Mika assumed, didn't have a partner. She took a quick glance at Emily and Landon. Mika understood why Emily went with Sammy.... It was because Mika didn't have to! Well at least that was what she thought. It's not that she didn't think much of Landon but it seemed that Landon knew Emily and Sammy more and it could have been awkward if Mika paired up with Landon. Mika took a quick mental note; "Remember to thank Emily," but she wasn't sure that she would remember such a small action.

'Hi Sammy, Wanna Pair up?' Mika asked, playing with her black hair.

Sammy turned to Mika, who asked to be her partner, and smiled back. Given Emily aimed to pair up with Landon she saw no reason to refuse the request as she gave a nod.

"Sure, that sounds like fun!" Sammy said with a smile and a cheeky grin.

-----------
"No need to worry, my equipment is designed to handle any environment." Candice said to Melusine before she resumed focus on the aggressive student who clearly had some issues that needed to be worked out.

After I get him under control, and take him to the office, I should recommend he see the school therapist or something.

"I appreciate the sentiment, but this is not a battle you should waste your talents on. You will have plenty of chances to show you are no damsel I assure you." Candice replied to Melusine as she wanted to keep her aid minimum given she wanted to avoid a drag-out battle all together.

With that, Candice fired a pair of what she liked to call "capture cables" which even in the aquatic environment moved at high speeds as she aimed to bind and restrain Zack before he had the chance to hurt someone or himself.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Zack was hit by a wave of common sense and logical thinking, he finally saw the situation for what it was, hopeless. He ran away from the battle and hoped that Candice and Melusine would simply accept his retreat. He accidentally used his powers while he ran, a slab made from the roof pushed him into the air where at the same time some "capture cables" tied around him. The force from the cables hitting him threw him off the roof, though he had survived the fall he was battered and bruised. As he lay there waiting for whatever would come next he thought to himself, So here I am... on the ground... I threatened a student and insulted a pro hero... how in the world did I ever get to become a Year 9?

“I didn’t feel like heading to First Aid. Seemed rather redundant, as I don’t plan on getting hurt nor do I plan on helping others.” Ray shot towards her angrily, emphasizing the First Aid part. “Who are you to say whether or not I learn within your standards.” The boy was harsh, as he glared at Wysteria, with an angry scowl on his face.
—-
“I guess, I can team up with you,” Landon said to Emily. Relieved he didn’t have to ask anyone himself.

“So guys. I was thinking. Maybe we should do some training after class today.” Ryker said to Kevin, Cade and Aaron, while leaning against a wall. We need to get strong without our powers too right? And Kevin, with you, no offense, but until you get full mastery of your lizard mode form whatever, some physical strength will be needed. I can be your punching bag for testing your individual strength.” He gave a grin to his friends.

Kevin glanced over to Ryker, and indeed while it could have been seen as "mean" his comment that concerned his powers was true. So long as that...that beast remained within Kevin needed other ways to improve.

"I-I would be for that..." Kevin asked as Oliver listened in and, while it had its reservations considering Ryker's reckless tendencies, some training seemed harmless enough.

Aura had overheard the proposal made by Ryker and thought back to her recent frost coating she had made and figured she needed to improve as well.

"Can I join you guys?" Aura asked, as she had not been named directed at so she presumed she needed to ask.

----------
"Yay!" Emily cried out as Landon agreed to her her partner, and from what she had seen Sammy had managed to get that Mika girl as her partner so it seemed the two were set. This was gonna be so much fun, Emily figured.

----------
Candice let out a sigh as she kept her mech on, mainly due to the water environment that Melusine created, before she turned to the girl as if to inspect that she was okay.

"Well then, an...interesting way to start off the day huh?" Candice said with a chuckle, as she used that joke to try and lighten the mood before she spot back to that rather erratic student who fled the scene.

"You alright? I have to go check on that guy to make sure he doesn't do something else to hurt others or himself. I do hope that you have a free period and are not just playing flakey." Candice said with a sly grin on her face as she had not forgotten why she came here originally as she had to ask that even if Candice clearly cared more about getting that crazed student under control more so than whether Melusine was allowed to just chill on a roof or not.

“Sorry Aura. I was hoping to have a Guy’s afternoon, if that’s okay with you. Maybe you can do “some private training with June, Rebecca, Sammy, Emily, and all of them.” Ryker said giving a grin. Besides, us guys haven’t gotten much Guy time. How else can we fight and talk girls.”

With a charged bolt of electricity, June fired it at Ryker’s stomach, pushing him back and pressing him against the wall. “You idiot. We both know you couldn’t impress a girl no matter how hard you try, numbskull!” Ryker slumped against the wall dazed.

Aaron put his hand on Kevin's shoulder as the lizard boy began to stumble over his own words, a warm smile spreading across his face.
"Kev, dont worry man, ive had proper training in hand to hand combat, and Ryker....well im not sure if Rykers been trained, he seems like a street fighter with experience." Aaron noted aloud for Ryker to confirm or deny as he may please. The grey haired boy leaned back in his chair, taking his hand off Kevin's shoulder and resting it behind his head.
"And Ryker, you dont know how much I like that, ive really been wanting to get some bone bending practice in, thisll be a good opportunity." He said excitedly, which seemed rather irrational in the situation unless you were like Aaron.

"And maybe theyll finally see how much ive improved during my training over the last few weeks. All the late night sparring matches with Aura reall-"
Aaron glanced up as he was snapped from his thoughts by the very person he was thinking asking to join them on there evening training session. After hearing Ryker's response Aaron felt a bit bad for including her in this, he knew she had improved greatly as well, even if no one else knew about it. "Aura, take Ryker's advice and gather the girls, youve got the knowledge and skill to help anyone improve there weak points if needed." He encouraged the others, hoping that the entire group as a whole could get some much needed fine tuning.

Oliver had been about to call Ryker out for splitting the guys and girls up like this had been elementary school but thankfully it appeared June deliver a more powerful message in its place.

Kevin smiled as he heard and felt Aaron's reassurance as he figured this would be good all around. Kevin frowned as Ryker seemed to shoot Aura down, but he also figured that spending time getting to know other guys beyond just his friend Ryker would be of benefit. He just hoped Aura didn't take it the wrong way.

Which thankfully she hadn't. Even if Aura had been initially disappointed by Ryker's "rejection", the words of Aaron made her realize she ought to branch out and interact with other people beyond her two best friends. Aura nodded as she offered a small smile.

"I understand, I hope you and Kevin have fun and get strong. I'll do the same." Aura said before she saw Ryker get blasted by his sibling which inspired her to walk up to June.

"Say, you mind doing our own after school girl's training session?" Aura asked June with a friendly tone. There had been some nerves, as Aura had not been the most outgoing individual, but she figured this would be a chance to form stronger bonds with June and others outside the core trio and a chance to improve her own skills.

"I'd be fine with it Aura. It sounds fun!" June exclaimed, while Ryker lay on the floor, a bit dazed. "But who else should we invite? A lot of students don't really like you. No offense, but they're all being stupid cause you helped saved lives." June said.

"So Cade, that just leaves you? Are you down?" Ryker asked, regaining his senses, and standing back up to face his other friend.

Erin overheard the conversation. "I-I might join you. That is, i-if you don't mind." She twirled a few strands of hair around her finger. Erin was no social butterfly. She figured that this opportunity might help her with the whole "lack of friends" thing. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to train and strengthen her powers.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mika was delighted that Sammy accepted her offer. Mika stopped playing with her hair and threw her hands in the air like a crazy person.
"Hooway! Thank you Sammy!" Mika replied.

~~

Cade listened to Ryker's offer. He was still quite mad and disappointed, and his eyes showed this but he still turned around to face them.
'Sure, sounds like fun,' Cade said. he then turned around and smirked at Lucas.

~~

Lucas turned to face Cade. He laughed grimly. His face then turned to serious.

'If you do this, I'll tell everyone that you are one of them,' Lucas said Quietly.

'I don't care Lucas! They are so much nicer than you. i'd rather be friends with them than being friends with a jerk like you!' Cade yelled. His eyes glowed bright reds that were somewhat blinding Lucas. Lucas turned away.

Suzy had no idea the kid would just run away from the scene, it seemed like he wanted to fight. Though, Suzy decided to stay calm, and rush over and flew towards him. As soon as she was close to the kid, she could hear all of his thoughts. So, this kid is just misunderstood? Well, I hope that's the case.

Suzy then flew right into Zack's body, and entered his mind. "Why, hello there," Suzy said while in the mind of Zack, "How are you doing?"

Aura had to admit June had a fair point, though before she had time to think that over a new voice caused her to turn to the girl named Erin who asked to take part in their girl's training activity. Aura did not know Erin well, but she seemed nice enough and she had been in no position or had no urge to turn her down as she offered a small smile.

"Sure, you can join us. The more the merrier." Aura said with a small smile to Erin.

----------
"Sweet! This is gonna be the awesomeest!" Sammy said with a cheeky grin as she was clearly excited to partner up with Mika.

----------
Rebecca listened into the chatter of the girls, they seemed to be among the freshmen grades though perhaps she'd be able to squeeze a spot in anyway. Her sister enjoyed Kevin's company so much and perhaps it would be best if she got to know some of his friends better. Besides, a chance for some training and practice of her powers was never something she'd refuse. Though Rebecca took time to think this over before she decided anything.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily had little time to process what happened before Suzy's body fell limp as her friend had once more sent her spirit to who knows where. Lily glanced over to Andrew who had remained asleep before she turned back to Suzy's body and let out a sigh.

You know, a little warning wouldn't hurt...

----------
Victoria saw that her students had began to pair up and has a grin on her face as she decided to carry on with the lesson.

"Alright, very good. Now then I'd like everyone to form a line. Standing next to your partner, and follow me outside. We have a little team-based activity to help you with power control practice." Victoria explained as she led the class outside.

Once outside, what appeared to be a playground appeared before the kids. Though in truth this was a make-shift obstacle course of Victoria's design. Seemed pretty simple, kids go through the obstacles to get to the end, though it looked more fun than obstacle courses that were used by older kids in their obstacle courses.

While that was clear though, the odd numbering section as well as the fact the kids were in pairs for this had yet to be explained by Victoria.

Wystria

"I thought you would've at least learned to reign in that impudence of yours from our last meeting, but it seems you're the stubborn type."

Shaking her head slowly she emerged from the shadows, letting the darkness drip off her with the consistency of water. "Well, as they say; 'Newborn calves don't fear tigers'. When you're young and stupid your ignorance prevents you from recognizing obvious dangers..."

Wyst sighed, she wasn't a teacher, she hadn't been trained on how to deal with rebellious students, but she no longer entertained thoughts of a casual conversation. She wasn't sure whether it was arrogance, contempt or something else entirely, but this student...Ray Kage, was obviously living in a world of delusions where he was second to none. He hadn't batted an eye at her story of 'A frog in a Well' and was still comfortably perched on his imaginary throne.

Taking a step towards Ray, her head tilted to the side, her eyes looking down towards him- haughtiness and mirth escaping her gaze. She released a baited breath as her aura began to accumulate,"First off, who do you think you're scowling at?"

Her second step landed and her voice rose an increment, "Do you really think you're some sort of divinity? That you can call the wind and summon the rain?"

With her third step, the air around them rung with soft hisses, and pair after pair of gleaming, serpentine eyes appeared from her shadow."Don't plan on getting hurt?" She mocked, "No plan survives first contact with the enemy, kiddo."

When her fourth step fell her hair darkened, the vivid fuschia descended into the abyss as strand after strand of Wyst's hair darkened like the night sky. "Where do you get your confidence from? Listen, you're neither invincible nor infallible, and you're certainly not the most outstanding student I've seen. Hell, you're not even the strongest of the freshmen but you've already got an ego to match a dragon's."

A distinct 'thud' faded, the fifth of its kind, as Wyst took yet another step forward. "Who am I you say? It doesn't matter, because right now, at this moment, you lack the qualifications to speak such words." She looked at him passively, "Even if you want to act arrogantly you need something to back it up, Power, Status, Influence, Backing."

She came to a pause with her sixth step, her aura an oceanic abyss, a sea of darkness of inestimable depth. Calm on the surface but capable of changing in an instant. "A dog whose bark is worse than his bite is just that, simply a dog. So be you man or dog? Show me why you pride yourself so!" It was an invitation to challenge her. The first step would be to gain the other party's recognition. He seemed to think himself a prodigy, and while it might've been true, now was not the time to have his eyes on the top of his head. She would need to work on curbing that overflowing hauteur of his.

Melusine

Nodding her head Melusine smirked back, the edges of her fangs peeking out of their perch. "Un, I've got a free period. You should probably make sure he's not dead though...this might not be the 5th floor, but we're still pretty high up."

The crisis(?) averted, Melusine released her control of the water, allowing it to flow off the roof and onto the ground below. She made her way over to her now soaking sunbathing chair and flipped it back on its feet. Kicking her legs up she went back to sunbathing as if the previous incident had only been a minor disturbance to her leisure activity.

Ray gave a smirk. "Why?" He asked crossing his arms. "You act as I'm a simple freshman who came to this school with no skills and no experiences. You assume all of these things, and you know nothing about me. I'm not the strongest freshmen you say? You have no proof. No resolve? Who is the strongest? One of your precious Infamous Three or maybe one of the other numbskulls who decided to show off and fight Viiper? Do you want me to fight for me to prove myself when I feel I have no need to? Or is it one of your "teaching" activities that your trying so hard to achieve correctly. I'm sure your feeling the pressure after what happened to the headmistress, and maybe with your confronting methods are because of this." Ray's shoulders seem slouched and his face had no more than a sneer. "Now if you want to fight and teach me, attack, just to ruin your plans."

Candice chuckled a bit, both at Melusine's demeanor and how casual she was going back to relax on her free period as if a student had not attacked her after having made a declaration of murder.

"Very well, I think the situation up here is clear. Hope you enjoy your free period. Stay safe." Candice said as she compacted her mech-suit back into her backpack before she gave a wink and walked down the stairs with the intent to find that Zack-guy just to ensure he was okay and that no one else would be in harms way should he go off the rails once more.

-----------
Emily and Sammy overheard the teacher's instructions as they each moved next to their partners, Landon and Mika respectively, before they walked out of class and before long saw what appeared to be a large playground which excited the pair to say the least.

"So cool!" Emily said with a big grin.

"Are we gonna play on it!?" Sammy asked, with the same level of excitement Emily had.

Wystria

Ah, some people just had to be rebels. Sighing to herself, Wystria cast a glance towards the sneer on Ray's face. "Ah, I'm not cut out for teaching after all. I'm a maid, my job -as ordered, was simply to teach the class, not become your teacher. There's a marked difference, the former only requires the impartation of knowledge, and the latter requires much more than just going through the motions."

Her expression returned to its usual, stoic and unexpressive," Just as you don't feel the need to prove yourself to me, I also don't feel the need to explain myself to you."

Although she didn't deign to explain herself, she did consider his words. "You act as I'm a simple freshman who came to this school with no skills and no experiences. You assume all of these things, and you know nothing about me." She knew more than he'd think. She'd read through the records of every student currently attending the school, and they were far more detailed than would be considered 'normal'. If a super-hero academy took in every Tom, Dick and Harry, just because they had powers then the school would've long been infiltrated by villains and destroyed. The school had prided itself on its safety, and though that record of peace had been broken, the measures taken to prevent infiltration were more than enough to dig up a bit of background information on the school's applicants.

"I'm not the strongest freshmen you say? You have no proof." He had no proof opposing it either. With such confidence, even one of the slyer middle-school students would be able to 'play the pig to eat the tiger'. Pride cometh before a fall, or so they say.

"No resolve? Who is the strongest? One of your precious Infamous Three or maybe one of the other numbskulls who decided to show off and fight Viiper?" Not exactly who she had in mind, although the trio were certainly some of the gutsier students, she'd already faced one of them in combat. She was well aware of their relative level of ability, furthermore, their powers weren't very good match-ups against Ray's. On the other hand, Suzy Parks, Aaron Clark and Erin Hogan would be much better match ups. Though, even she couldn't quite predict the outcome of a battle between them.

"Do you want me to fight for me to prove myself when I feel I have no need to? Or is it one of your "teaching" activities that your trying so hard to achieve correctly." She'd surely hoped he would fight her, she'd have enjoyed the battle, no matter how one-sided it might've been. But taking a step back, she hadn't asked him to fight her. She'd asked him to display what it was that bolstered his confidence.

"I'm sure your feeling the pressure after what happened to the headmistress, and maybe with your confronting methods are because of this." At this, she paused. Her brow furrowing and a look of contemplation etched onto her face. 'Pressure..?' She thought. She had momentarily been confused by his statement until she remembered that the news of Rio awakening had never been announced. In fact, since awakening, the headmistress had differed control to Sky and hadn't shown herself since. It wasn't surprising that most people thought she was still in a Coma. Her mind flew through a flurry of situations and eventually, she recalled a conversation she'd had with Aurrea, Rio's draconic bond-mate. The dragon implied that although other villains had set their eyes upon the school, their identity was still in question.

It was possible that Rio had hidden and feigned weakness in an attempt to lure out another potential 'dangers'. After all, the incapacity of one of the headmasters would drastically increase the success rate of any plot against CoDA. Speculating up to this point Wyst was secretly relieved she hadn't inadvertently ruined any 'plans' by foiling the 'bait'. She decided to play along with her conspiracy theory and keep Rio's recovery a secret, after all, Sky hadn't told anyone, and he must've had a reason.

Though, needless to say, since Rio was perfectly fine the 'pressure' Ray spoke of, quite frankly, didn't exist.

"Now if you want to fight and teach me, attack, just to ruin your plans" Now to this, she had replied,"Gladly~"

Unfortunately for Ray, whether he attended the class of his own will, or was dragged back to the class and chained to a desk didn't matter to her. Her end goal was to get him to attend the class, and the end would justify the means.

She took her seventh step, crossing the distance between them in an instant. Although the darkening of her hair may have looked like it was only for show, it had, in fact, been her activating her Umbral Augmentation. Dyeing her body with the power of darkness. A closer look at her skin would reveal that a few prominent veins and arteries beneath it had turned pitch black, her very blood had been infused with the shadows.

Standing before Ray, she smiled, her voice melodic as her laughter pealed through the air. "I've never seen someone ask for a beating so confidently~ But, I'll oblige you." However, she didn't initiate an attack. She didn't have this battle to end too quickly.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Zack continued bored on the ground when suddenly he heard a voice (Suzy). He was in no way startled and replied "Oh hi there, I'm guessing you're new around here, sorry but Zack isn't here right now, instead you'll have to speak with me." Zack began chuckling and spoke again, "Hey hey now don't be so rude, I'm here so let me speak, just because I'm in a bad situation doesn't mean I can't answer someone." His voice changed to anger as he replied to himself, "Well maybe if you didn't get into so much trouble I wouldn't need to answer for you, Zack!" Zack yet again went against himself saying, "Wow buddy you need a time out, how about you stay over in your corner while I take care of the guest." He mumbled a bit and returned to the new voice (Suzy), "Sorry about that, anyways I'm doing just fine, how about you?"

Suzy was....surprised, for lack of a better word, and she didn't really know how to respond.

First it was Kevin, and now it's this guy. How many people have opposing personalities in this school?

"Well...umm...I'm fine, thank you," Suzy responded awkwardly. She had no idea what to do in this situation, even if it is kind of similar to what she did with Number 2. "So, Zack, I heard you're in trouble. Care to explain what got you into this mess?" Suzy asked.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
"If I remember correctly, I fell off the roof, was hit by something and rolled on the ground for a little while, that's probably why I'm messy right now." Zack looked back up to the roof, feeling a jolt of what could best be described as disappointment. "Yeah that's probably why, also since you're a new voice of mine, welcome aboard, I do have to ask if you mind keeping quiet, my other voice already seems jealous of you and he's been with me for a while so I want to keep him." Furiously he began to yell out, "Yeah you little piece of garbage voice, go back where you came from and never come back, Zack wants me and only me!" Zack's expression turned to one of confusion and concern, "That's weird he's usually the calm and logical one, man you really grind his gears."

Suzy just got more and more confused, many questions coming into her head at once, but she decided to stay calm and focused.

"Sorry to break it to you," Suzy said, "But I'm not a new voice in your head, or at least from your technicality. I'm a student that goes to this school, Suzy Parks. I was watching you from a distance, and I wanted to see if we could talk things out. Ya' know?"

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
"Okay so let me get this straight, you're not a voice in my head, you're a student, you're acting as a sort of psychologist, and you've invaded my privacy." He thought about this for a second, gave a shrug (or at least the best he could with the restraints) and continued, "Meh, it could be worse, I could be giving in to Savage's deranged Saturday preaching. I would suggest you don't ask about that, anyhow you wanted to talk about something, if it's the 'How did you get into this mess?' thing again I already told you the impact with the ground made me messy."

Suzy kind of chuckled, and responded, "I didn't really mean that in the literal sense. I meant, 'how did you get into trouble?' I was just watching everything from a distance, and I so happened to see Ms.McKnight, and who I pressume is another teacher that I haven't met, yet, and you all fighting. I want to know why that all happened."

Last edited:

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Zack felt like he could trust this stranger and so he gave, what to him was his amazingly accurate, side of the story, "Oh, well you see I was hoping to relax, as I hadn't taken First Aid as one of my classes, that was until this annoying girl stopped my plans for relaxation. I decided to have some fun by showing her similar levels of annoyance, in response she sprayed me with some kind of venom or poison or something. I was obviously mad and so I challenged her to a duel, she decided to spice things up for herself by elevating this to a deadly battle. Finally a teacher appeared and I hoped they would understand my situation, but nope they decided to antagonize me, so I was captured and now I'm here."

Suzy listened to what Zack had to say, and nodded.

"Is that so?" Suzy asked, "Well do you have any idea as to why 'annoying girl' would spray her venom at you?"

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
"Well I'm not sure if you caught it in my story, but I had decided that if she's allowed to annoy me I should be allowed to annoy her." Zack looked to his right and then to his left quickly before whispering, despite there being no one to whisper to, "If you ask me I think she's a villain in disguise trying to keep great students like me from becoming heroes."

"Really?" Suzy asked, though she was a bit skeptic. Sure, many of the students, and especially teachers, are "odd" but Suzy never thiught that any of them would have any ill intentions. Suzy didn't like to be biased, until she has gathered enough information, but she decided to keep that to herself.

"Well, neither Ms. McKnight nor the other woman is chasing you, so do you think you're off the hook?" Suzy asked.