• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Suzy was in awe of both powers, but Andrew's scared her a bit.

Suzy then said, "Both of your powers are incredible! You will definitely become great heroes!" Me, on the other hand, don't think I can be. These two have powerful abilities, what good would mine be in a battle.

Suzy regained her composure, and then said, "Well, I was wondering where the dorm rooms are at. May you take me there?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Thanks, so will you." Lily said as she would lead Suzy towards the dorms along with Andrew.

"Dorms are divided up based on grade, and inevitably there is a certain group of freshmen you'll be hearing about." Lily said to Suzy as they walked.

Suzy was shocked to hear about the freshman being a big deal in the school. From what she's seen in movies, freshman's are the one's who get picked on the most...but if they're the big deal of the school, then.... *Suzy then imagines the freshman picking on her and bullying her*

Oh no, I just got to this school, and I'll probably be the laughing stock here!

Suzy regained her composure, and then asked, "Why would I be hearing about those freshman?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"A trio of them specifically tend to get caught up in...crazy situations around the school. Like they are a magnet for danger. They were right in the front lines of the monster attack." Lily explained, keeping the other incidents involving the trio of Aura, Kevin and Ryker from Suzy. She didn't want to cause her another panic attack.

"I tried to even tell one of them to just listen to the teachers and not jump into a dangerous situation, but I was ignored. They can be reckless, but they have the hearts of true heroes." Lily admitted. The fact that they tend to involve themselves and somehow get other students involved in situations that Lily felt students shouldn't be involved in was amazing.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade thanked the receptionist as he sat down to wait. He was then greeted by the Head Mistress. His eyes pulsed a brighter green. Cade was really excited to begin classes.

"Nice to meet you!, I'm Cade, Cade Cazden, So when will I begin class?" Cade asked in joy. Cade was way too excited. he tried to calm himself. Cade began to take deep breaths. his bright green eyes began to slightly dim and stop pulsing however they were still a bright green.

Aura ran forward as she heard Ryker's voice... She ran in the pitch black cave like an idiot. She tripped over a rocks and landed with a thud on her knees. "Ouch" She said, pulling herself up off the ground. She walked slowly forwards and then saw Ryker and Oliver, as she saw Oliver she felt a pang of guilt run through her. About Sammy, she would have killed to come with them, but... This was better without her... Right? Aura did admit, it'd be a lot more comforting with her here.

Suzy was in awe. How could three freshman have such tenacity!?

Now Suzy felt even more doubt. She still kept thinking that she can't be a hero. She's not brave, or anything like that.

But Suzy then asked another question, "Hey, Lily, um...is it okay if I can have your number?" And then Suzy realized it sounded like she wanted to ask Lily out, and quickly tried to re-word herself, "Uh...I mean like so we can keep in t-touch! I feel like we can be real good friends...I hope. It's okay if you don't want to."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily gave a chuckle as she would write her number on a piece of paper and hand it to Suzy.

"Sure thing. I agree, I think we can be great friends. Mind if I get your number as well?" Lily asked Suzy. Lily could feel something come from Suzy, perhaps insecurity, and decided to try and give her reassurance.

"Honestly the most amazing thing is of those three, only one of them has that gung ho charge in and take on the world attitude. Two of them are actually rather shy and meek most of the time." Lily explained, using the little she knew of Aura and Kevin as a base. They defiantly were not like Ryker and weren't considered "brave" on average, but they were willing to jump into danger when the situation called for it.

Suzy nodded, and handed Lily a note of paper with her number.

Suzy looked at her schedule, and found her dorm room. She went up to the door of the dorm, and waved Lily and Andrew goodbye.

Suzy then got inside of her dorm room. It seemed cozy, but then Suzy thought of something.... Do I have to share the room with somebody!?
Suzy hoped not, and unpacked all of her stuff.

Once she was all unpacked and tidied up, Suzy sat in a meditative position. Suzy looked like she was concentrating really hard, and.....like that, her soul exited her body. Suzy was now a spirit, and she looked down at her unconscious body.

Suzy wanted to see more then what Sky and the rest showed her, so she started going around the school.

-------------------------------------------------

As Suzy was floating around the school, she noticed a group of three people. For some reason, they interested her, so she flew up to them. She was invisible, and didn't have a solid shape, so they couldn't sense or hear her.

As Wystria headed towards the Headmaster's office she pondered over the document she now had in her hand. It would seem a new butler Janitor had been hired, and Wystria was simply ecstatic! She could now Skimp Work mentor Fresh meat a budding new Janitor in the ways of cleanliness! As they say; Cleanliness is next to Godliness!

"You okay?" Ryker asked Aura as she walked towards him and Oliver. "Okay gang, let's look around and then we should probably head back to class, no matter what we find. So the Headmaster and Headmistress don't beat our heads off when they find out." He added, grinning.

"Y-you suggest we go back to avoid being scolded at by teachers? I agree with you but that's not a "Ryker" suggestion normally." Kevin replied as he walked up to Aura and Ryker. Oliver flew off Ryker's shoulder to Kevin's.

"Perhaps he is considering my advice. There's hope after all." Oliver stated.

"No, but everytime, we do something stupid, a teacher is on our butts. Maybe if we try keeping it a secret, we can work in peace. Sorry Olive, but I don't think I need your advice." Ryker said, giving a shrug. "I'm just trying to think how we can solve this whole thing faster."

"W-well it's not like anyone else even knows we're here. No one saw us come here and as far as I can tell we're alone." Kevin stated to Ryker, as really no one could know where they were as the school was still trying to reorganize itself from the Viiper attack. Besides between Kevin's senses and Oliver's scanner, they'd know if anyone was watching them.

Suzy kept watching these students in her astral form.

A-are t-these the freshman Lily told me about!? They don't look different from any other student, but I can't judge them based on their looks. Wait! Why are they arguing about going to class? I thought the teachers would've understood if they took a break from school after all that happened to them. Or, maybe they're not the freshman! Maybe they're double agents trying to get information on this school! But I can't just make that assumption. The only thing I can do is keep listening to them, and know for myself what is going on.

Suzy now kept her attention to the three students.

Meanwhile, in Suzy's dorm laid her unconscious body, still in a meditation position.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily arrived at the entrance of Suzy's dorm room and began to knock on it. Andrew groaned as Lily kept at this for a minute or two.

"I feel like you are pestering this girl." Andrew replied as Lily stuck her tongue out at him. Lily tried just opening the door, which surprisingly enough was unlocked as Lily peaked inside.

"Hey Suzy how are..." Lily started to say before she noticed Suzy sitting with her eyes closed in a meditation position.

"Huh, so she likes to med..." Andrew started to say before Lily walked up and began to shake Suzy rapidly.

"Hey are you okay!? Suzy can you hear me!?" Lily called out in panic as Andrew watched with his eyes wide.

Suzy kept watching the students, but then....she felt a budge. Wait! What's going on!? Oh, no! Is something messing with my physical body! If they keep going at this rate, then... THEN!

And like that Suzy's astral was pushed back, her spirit flowing back into her physical body.

As soon as her spirit entered her body, she started breathing frantically. "Oh my god! What just happened!?" Suzy exclaimed, until she saw Lily and Andrew. "Oh...uh...I mean...wassup guys."

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Um...mind explaining what you were just doing?" Lily asked, the shocked exclamation from Suzy was something of concern to Lily. Andrew however had his own thoughts.

So I guess it wasn't just a normal meditation...

Suzy looked away, trying to not have eye contact, and said, "Uh...nothing really. I was just...really into my meditation."

Suzy didn't really want to tell Lily the truth because she didn't want to seem like some kind of creeper, being able to exit out of her body and go wherever she pleases.

Oh, no! I AM A CREEPER!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh okay. I didn't know you were into meditation. That's cool." Lily said with a smile, Andrew rolled his eyes.

Man you are gullible...

"Hey I saw that! Look just cause you think everyone lies or keeps secrets doesn't mean they do." Lily said with Andrew with a frown.

Suzy kept quiet, for two reasons. One, because she was lying, and two, because she didn't want to get in between Lily and Andrew.

Suzy had to say something, but she didn't know what to say.

Man, I really am useless. I can't even help when two people are having an argument. AND THEY'RE ONLY ARGUING BECAUSE OF ME!

"Guys. We just shouldn't tell anybody what we're doing here and that we even came down here is my point. Even if they ask. Finding Aura and Sammy's parents should be a secret. Don't get anyone else involved, who already isn't." Ryker said, his voice dropping. Part of him wanted to leave June out of all of this, and the same with Aura, Sammy, Kev, Yuri, and everyone else. He even didn't want Olive involved, despite the fact he hated the robotic AI owl. But it wasn't his call, with who did what. He needed to let the ones involved choose if they were willing to risk they're life, not his choice alone.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"So, sorry for busting into your room like this..." Lily said with a sheepish grin, taking her attention away from Andrew to focus on Suzy.

"Anyway, um, just wanted to come in and see how your were doing. Wanted to know if you were settled." Lily explained. Andrew began to "cough" as he spoke.

"And what you were doing cause that wasn't meditation" Andrew spoke out between coughs as Lily shot Andrew another glare.

"For once Ryker I stand in full agreement with you." Oliver said as Kevin also gave a nod, then waited for Aura to speak up.

Yeah, getting too many students involved might lead to panic. No reason anyone else needs to know.

Suzy told Lily, "Oh, I'm fine. I packed up all of my belongings."

Suzy then turned to Andrew, and, with her own sheepish grin, said, "Um...of course that was normal meditation. Or at least it's n-normal for me."

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Please don't tell me he knows what I was doing! If anyone knew, I would be the school's laughingstock! *Imagines a ton of people laughing at her* AHHH!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Yeah, sure that was. And I'm a fairy godmother." Andrew replied sarcastically as Lily got in Andrew's face.

"You know something I am sick of your attitude. You have no reason to talk to Suzy like this. She's a nice girl, just take her word for it and drop it." Lily replied as Andrew let out a sigh.

"Fine. Whatever you say." Andrew replied as Lily sat by Suzy.

"Don't worry about him. He's convinced everyone at this school is a liar with hidden agendas." Lily said in an effort to reassure the girl.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade had received all his essentials to begin his classes. He was unsure of where to go next. Cade figured he would go on a tour of the place by himself so he could see more of the academy. Cade walked to his dorm, holding his dorm key. Cade unlocked it and went inside. He liked the feel of the dorm he was in. He was confused though. There were 2 beds. Does this mean he was supposed to share with someone? Cade didn't care at this time because he way too excited to be at the school in the first place. Cade once more needed to calm himself down. his eyes were flashing green. He was going to over fuel his powers. He tried calming himself down. He remembered what happened last time he over fuelled his powers and he didn't want to do it again. Cade eventually calmed down and his eyes almost looked normal again. Fletcher looked at the dorm left on him. He saw 3 students in the dorm. Cade was curious of them but chose not to talk to them. He stepped outside his dorm and began to walk around the school.

Last edited:
"Good idea,I'm not sure I want people to know, so I can just say that they came in from... overseas." Aura said, "Well... You know, if we actually do find them"

Sammy drifted in and out of dreams, her body lay still by the nurse's side, but her mind was drifting over Aura, Ryker and Kevin. Suddenly she felt something, she wasn't exactly sure what it was. She saw a girl, floating just above the trio like she was, then the girl disappeared. "Were... Were they spying?!" Sammy cried in her thoughts, then she sheepishly realised that's exactly what she was doing.

"No if, we will find them." Kevin said to Aura, matter of factly. Oliver had to admit, it was a little proud of the kid. The once indecisive scaredy cat was growing more confident by the day. Still had a long way to go from someone like Ryker, but it was a step in the right direction.

"Okay, well gang, let's hurry up and search the cave. Classes should be starting soon and I don't want any teacher catching on." Ryker said flashing a thumbs up as he began to jog ahead of the others. He guessed he would find out if there was any clues soon enough.

"Okay, I've think we have gone far enough. We've found nothing. Wanna head back and go to class?" June asked Yuri as she came to a stop. They had been walking for a while, and June hadn't seen anything.

Kevin let out a sigh, wishing Ryker would have not shot off ahead on his own. Oliver continued to shine a bright light in the caves, keeping its own disapproving commentary to itself, as Kevin turned to Aura.

"Alright, let's go after him. Stay close." Kevin advised as he began to walk forward, moving at a slower pace to ensure Aura would not lose sight of him and could follow.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Yuki said to June with a nod, agreeing with the suggestion to go back.

"Okay, I w-" Aura stopped dead in her sentence. She turned to Kevin, "Do you hear that?" Aura asked. She could hear muffled voices, and a rattling of something metal, distant but audible. "They're alive!" Aura said excitedly, rushing forwards to where heard the sound from, she came to a dead end though. She heard the voices through a wall, not up ahead or behind them, nowhere clear for them to explore.

"H-hold it...oh darn it. R-ryker! Aura heard something over here!" Kevin yelled out as Kevin would follow Aura towards the wall where Aura claimed she heard some sounds. Kevin, with his heightened senses, placed his ear to the wall and could faintly hear the same muffled sounds beyond the wall Aura heard.

"Y-yeah, I hear it..." Kevin said to Aura.

Ryker dug his heels into the dirt, and made an immediate U-Turn as he heard Kevin's shout. He saw Kevin place his ear against the wall and Ryker did the same.

"I hear something. But are you sure it's your parents? What if it's a trap?" Ryker said stepping back. He shook his head. He cracked his knuckles and wound up his fist. "I can break the wall. If it's your parents, then we can get them out. If not, be ready for a fight. So get ready, cause I'm gonna bust through."

He raised his voice and shouted, "Okay, whoever is in there, I'm going to punch the wall down. I'm aiming right there," he took a second to walk over and tap a spot on the wall. "And I'm going to break through. I won't hit you, but try to avoid that spot if possible."

He looked at Aura and Kev. "Get ready you two. We'll have your parents soon. Right Kev?" Ryker said giving a grin. He looked at their eyes for any objections, with his arm raised.

Oliver couldn't believe these kids. Just charging into what may well be a trap, alone, with such reckless abandon. Oliver had about a thousand different ways to object to such a rash plan like this...

"Yeah, we will."

But Kevin's declaration put a silence to those concerns. Oliver never thought the day would come where it wished that Kevin was less confident and unwilling to act with bold bravado. Now however they were about to storm through this wall and who knew what waited for them on the other side.

Suzy felt guilty, and she was. She had lied to her new friends, and now Andrew probably won't trust her.

Suzy looked at Lily, and said, "It's fine. He has the right to trust whoever he wants, I can't do anything about it."

Suzy went back into her meditative position, and then said, "May you two please leave. I want to go back into meditation. I hope I can see you two later."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yeah, meditation. Sure...

"Fine with me. Come on Andrew, let's leave her to have her private meditation time. Meanwhile, I'm gonna see if there is a temper management class to sigh you up for. See you later Suzy!" Lily would say as she would lead Andrew out of the room as they closed the door behind them. Once they did, they would walk away from Suzy's door down the hall so Lily could have a little "chat" with Andrew.

Suzy closed her door, and made sure to lock it.

Alright, time to go at it again. In my spiritual form, I should be able to meet up with those three freshman again.

Suzy went deep into her meditation, and like that....she was in her ghost form. She went out of her room, and tried to go back to the place she last saw the freshman, but....she then saw Lily and Andrew. Lily seemed a bit angry at him.

Ugh...I want to know what those three students are doing, but....I don't want my new friends to argue with each other because of me! AHH! CONFLICTION!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"So, here to scold me some more?" Andrew said with a dry expression as Lily rolled her eyes.

"I get it, you kill things you touch and now your life is all sad. That gives you no right to be a jerk to everyone you meet. Especially a nice girl like Suzy." Lily stated as Andrew rolled his eyes.

"I just said she was lying about meditation..." Andrew said as Lily let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"It's not that, it's your assumption that everyone is lying to you. Suzy is a nice girl, and even IF she is lying she probably has a good reason to and you shouldn't be so cold to her. Not that she is lying but you get my point." Lily concluded.

Suzy couldn't help but frown at the sight of this.

I have to do something!

Suzy then floated right over to Andrew. She then put her hands right into Andrew's body, and pulled his soul out of his body (Andrew should feel cold when Suzy touches him, and is now a ghost himself). Suzy then entered her soul into Andrew's body.

The possession was successful. Suzy then said through Andrew's body, "I'm so sorry, Lily! I didn't mean to lie to you! I just didn't want to seem like a weirdo, and now you're fighting with one of your friends, and it's all my fault!"

But, Andrew's powers were much stronger than Suzy's, so she exited Andrew's body, and his soul went right back into his body.