• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join In The Valley (Discussion)

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 227971

@Jodie.xox
@Pokéboy098 @GalacticDeg
Some people that might be interested

Idea based loosely on this map and song that I love:
Watch
your step. Darkness follows in those of others...

Long ago did the war start. I can only just remember, when our kind and those humans did start this bloodthirsty battle. 16 years it has been, or so its said. The world has grown still, dead, desolate. Black and white, even. Its nothing like the world I was born in. The people have grown cold, too. Traitors are everywhere, even in the midist of battle one can not be sure who is on which side.

The war between the Seigians (Humans) and the Lunari (Humanoid animal characters) has been going on for years. But what will happen when you, someone barely important, steps in when their parents war becomes theirs? Will you choose be the terror of the war, bloodthirsty and seeking out to make sure this war lasts forever, or shall you be one to stop it? Its your choice...

This will be a RP about war. If you don’t like those sorts or RPs, I recommend not joining. Cross-species relationships/allies are common, don't be afraid to have your character crushing on someone who is not on their side Despite that RP is WAR, The level of violence and gore/blood should be kept to around Marvel film standard/A little more than Wings Of Fire. Swearing is allowed but keep it to a minimum. And don't swear for the sake of it. Romance is allowed, but no further than a kiss. Say sassy egg in other so I know you read these rules

Name:
Side (If in own allience, say rouge):
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Skills:
Weapon of choice:
Allies:
Crush/BF/GF:
Other:

Name Delphini 'Delphi' Storm Gender: Female
Side (If in own alliance, say rouge): Rouge
Species: Human
Appearance: Around 6"2 tall, Very slender, scars on her face. She has pale skin. Her hair is silver, purple-blue at the ends. Her eyes are grey. She wears a black bandanna, black hoodie, black leggins, ect ect
Personality: Delphi is very weary and not easy to approach. She is very stubborn but when you earn her trust, she is very loyal. At times, she can be a bit of a psycho
Sexuality: Hetrosexual (Straight)
Skills: Talented with a bow and arrow, very fast, hard to gain high ground on. Her wits. Weapon of choice: Bow and arrow or small, 2 inch knives attached to black gloves with seathes in them for easy access. She usually uses these like claws, to slash opponents.
Allies: Loki Doki
Crush/BF/GF: Crush on Loki Doki
Other: SASSY EGG

Name: "Prince" Loki Doki
Side (If in own alliance, say rouge): Rouge, but humans are his main enemy
Species: Anthro Black and White Devilcat.
Appearance:
loki_doki_by_soulespeon_69_dd3k4e8-pre.jpg
Image is by me
He wears a daisy crown. Personality: Light headed Trickster. He is the sort of person in class who is good at everything. However deep down he is personally troubled. This does not help with the fact he is the price of his kind.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Skills: Climbing and Spitting acid Weapon of choice: Claws
Allies: Delphi
Crush/BF/GF: Naw
Other: SASSY EGGS STRIKE AGAIN!
Have fun Sassy eggs

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 227971

It takes place in another dimension, around the 21st century. How’d ever the people there only use medieval weapons, but wear modern clothes. Fighting is Mainly in a valley between the two forests

This is the first humanoid animal (if the right term is furry, then a furry) I've ever made so excuse me if it's horrible. I've tried to balance him out using weaknesses but if he's not ok, then just tell me, I can modify him.

Name:
Calas Micha.
Side: Rouge.
Species: Lunari (Chinese Mitten Crab).
Appearance: His head resembles the crab's main body, being an orange, very short cylinder, but very wide, and has two blood-red human-like eyes and a mouth of no teeth, his nose is two slits (like Voldemort.). Calas' body is rather human-like, except unnaturally built- very slim and naturally causes him to bend over. The body is orange, and because of crab-skin, is filled with rigid edges and looks like armour. Protruding about of his back are four regular crab legs, two on either side. For his actual legs though, they look similar to two crab legs bending around each other to form humanoid legs- but still don't look out of place. Finally, his arms, are regular humanoid arms, except due to crab-skin, they look extremely strong- but no, he'd probably never rely on strength- except pincer strength. In terms of pincers, they replace his hands, and two long white fang-like pincers, coming out of brown 'mittens'- looking like fur. (He seems really.. out of place but if you look up a Mitten Crab, it will make sense. It's hard making a crab furry.)
Personality: Calas is sub-zero cold in personality- he doesn't care about anything but killing. That's why he likes the ongoing war- but he's not on any side, he appears with no warning and strikes a few soldiers dead- before vanishing to recover (you don't expect one single Lunari to take on two sides)- it's like a daily exercise to him. In how he actually reacts outside of war, he's rude, doesn't listen to much, and commanding- if someone doesn't follow what he 'asks', it's obvious what will take place next.
Sexuality: Asexual.
Skills: Stealth (explaining how he can get onto a raging battlefield), Combat, Speed. He lacks skills outside of battle such as communication, and even lacks self-confidence a lot of the time- including perseverance.
Weapon of choice: None- probably something like a flail if he had to choose.
Allies: Rustaran, some other unknown figures.
Crush/BF/GF: None.
Other: He can't stand people who are like sassy eggs.

Name:
Talos (Not even he knows his real name.).
Side: Rouge (Calas's side).
Species: Human.
Appearance: Talos has chestnut-brown hair, spiked up with a gel and red-pupil eyes (although naturally green, Calas put some red, lens in his eyes.) on skin the verge between tan and brown. He's about 5'6" in height. (I have no clue about weight).
Personality: Talos is nowhere near ideal to be a murdering weapon, he's talkative, friendly, and wouldn't hurt a fly- if he had any choice over it. Being one of Calas' old war prisoners, he's at a tight spot being let out into training with the ruthless Lunari. It's unknown why he ended up like this and not.. dead. Continuing, he doesn't get much of a say over what he does and what he can feel, Calas says he knows what he wants Talos to be and that he's at a lucky spot. It's like a half-half control over a body.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Skills: Intermediate skill at various weapons, great with self-confidence and perseverance, no matter how many hateful and rude comments he gets from Calas.
Weapon of choice: So far, his favourite weapon to use is a spear, although he can use multiple.
Allies: Calas.
Crush/BF/GF: None.
Other: He has various scars all over his body. Not from sassy eggs. And no, he is not hiding anything in on the inside, he's just.. able to deal with Calas..?

Last edited:
Name: Minato Lannon
Side (If in own allience, say rouge): Rogue, but since he is a human, he might work with them at some point if they really need his help.
Appearance: He is pale because he is always covered up under thick clothing. He has brown hair and eyes and is rather muscular, particularly with the legs.
Personality: He prefers to stay out of other’s business if he can. He figures that even if the Lunari won, he could just avoid them and be fine.
Sexuality: Straight
Skills: He is a very fast runner, but can keep up his pace for a while. He also trained in the spear when he was younger, but preferred the rapier.
Weapon of choice: Rapier
Allies: None
Crush/BF/GF: None
Other: None
Sassy eggs are good for you.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Asta Pomegra
Side (If in own allience, say rouge): Rouge
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: https://pokecharms.com/works/couldnt-find-a-way-to-just-put-it-in-the-bio.52676/ YES, I DREW THAT
Personality: he is a jerk to people he doesn't know ((rookies and stuff)) but when you get to know him, hes pretty nice, except for the fact that he's always angry
Skills: Stealth, speed, martial arts, acrobatics,
Weapon of choice: His claws
Allies:... i guess the other Rouges?
Crush/BF/GF:no
Other: Sassy eggs loves you all

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Suga Kojiro
Side: Rogue
Species: Lunari (Short Beaked Echidna)
Appearance: This is a tricky one... Okay, he can't really stand up, so he appears like a normal echidna. However, he can stand on his back feet, but his body can't take the pressure to his spine. He has a scar on his lower back, making some quills on his body grow shorter.
Personality: As a herbivore, he is very calm and likes to stay outside of conflict. However, he is too scared to go on his own team, so he looks for other rogues to stay by in case of trouble. Kojiro is nice to anyone he meets, posing an absolute zero threat.
Sexuality: Asexual
Skills: He defends in friends, no matter what the cost, always going the extra length to protect them. Kojiro has spent a lot of time in forests, though unnatural, he knows his way around and what plants to eat.
Weapon of Choice: His own quills.
Allies: Ryushi Tamari.
Crush/BF/GF: (None)
Other: He craves pickles.

Last edited:
I got impatient and made the characters anyway XD If the flintlock pistols are a no-go, then I can change it to something else. I figured we could use some Lunari and Seigan characters.

Name: Corporal Maria Valor de Ramon
Side: Lunari
Species: Northwestern Wolf
Appearance: Maria has white fur that covers her body. She stands quite tall, and has piercing blue eyes. Maria wears the uniform of a colonel in the Lunari army, which is an old fashioned red suit with lapels (similar to that worn by the navy back in the mid 1700s). She also wears tan pants, with black boots and black gloves to complete her look. On her left is her cutlass, and on her right is her first flintlock pistol. Her second flintlock pistol is on a bandoleer on her front. She's quite good looking, but has a very intimidating presence.
Personality: Maria has a what at first may seem like a very cold personality. But once you get to know her... you'll find that she still is a very cold person. She rose in the ranks of the Lunari army for her sheer determination and ability to bring up results. Calm under the pressure of battle, the only thing that really makes her uncomfortable are Lunari children. She's not quite sure how to act around them. Maria has a fierce hatred of humans, and intends to fight until every single human is dead. "A good human is a dead human." However, she does show concern for her troops.
Sexuality: Hetro
Skills: Maria has spent year honing her skills when it comes to fighting with her cutlass, and has become quite skilled in a variety of styles. She is not afraid to resort to hand-to-hand. Being a wolf, Maria has a knack for tracking her prey even in the most difficult of conditions. Her enhanced hearing and vision also gives her an upper hand in certain situations.
Weapon of choice: Cutlass
Other: Has a particular hatred for sassy eggs.

Name: Pheone Athra
Side: Seigians
Appearance: Pheone stands a bit shorter than usual. She has short black hair, and green eyes. Dark-skinned, Pheone tends to wear a green cloak. In an attempt to blend in with Lunari, she will sometimes wear cat ears. Pheone wears boots and black gloves. She has a small scar on her left cheek. Pheone also keeps around a backpack full of some disguises, such as normal clothes, a Lunari army uniform, and dress clothes.
Personality: Pheone is a brave soul, willing to put her lives on the line and do missions others are afraid to do. While she is afraid to die or get caught by the Lunari, Pheone doesn't let that get in the way of her job. Pheone is a caring person, and can't help but to try to comfort people that seem to be down. It doesn't matter to her if who needs to be comforted is Lunari or Seigan, so that makes it very difficult for her job.
Sexuality: Hetero
Skills: Stealth, running, eavesdropping, espionage
Weapon of choice: Daggers
Other:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Accepted, but could you change Maria's weapon please? We are using things like swords, daggers, knives, ect ect only. Thanks

D

Deleted member 227971

Yep
However, his brother, Broken crown wanted the throne for himself and after forcing his way onto it, banished Loki Doki.

But that story is a WIP

D

Deleted member 227971

Probably, but Loki Doki has been in hiding for over a year.

I forgot to mention, but their mental ages are 2+ years from their actual ones. So really, Loki Doki is around 20, and Broken Crown 18. Yes Broken crown is younger. And taller too. Loki Doki stands at 5'4" and Broken Crown at 6

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
I'd like to join this rp but I have to clarify some things.
1. Is it just animals you can find in town or can you be any species?
2. If so, would a bear, specifically a grizzly bear, be allowed?
3. About humanoid animals, are we talking anthropomorphic, or just bipedal?
*Edit, just another question about the weapons.
4. If we're using medieval style weaponry, can you also use things like spears, halberds and shields or is it just limited to easy-to-carry weapons like swords and staffs?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

1. Any species, just dont go crazy
2. Yes
3. Anthropomorphic
4. Yes, it is not limited, as long as its not guns and bombs and things like that

DevVoid

Well, here's the bio for Mike, hope its not too broken.
*Edit 1: Changed Age to be a bit less elder, since bears only live up to 50 bear years, which is x2 human years
Name: Mike 'Satan' Garrouth

Side: Rouge

Species: Grizzly Bear

Appearance: Mike overall has a pretty rough look; A claw scar on his face from a fight with another bear on his right eye, and a stare that just emphasizes intimidation. He wears a metal plate on each shoulder, with screws and spikes sticking out. The metal plates are used to hold up a sort of cloth that acts as a full-body cape, hiding all but his head and feet. The cloth itself is kinda torn and tinted a dark-red colour. Underneath the cloth is a metal 'vest', covering mostly his belly, with short sleeves on the side. It's like a piece of armour a knight would have, but just without any armguards. The plates on his shoulder are connected to the vest via metal tubes, thus keeping the shoulder guards on if he ever removes the cloth. On the cloth is enough room for a hoodie, that covers most of his head, with the exception of the muzzle. Mike stands nearly ten feet tall* and weighs in at 620kg*, making him an effective powerhouse.

(*Height is as big as a grizzly can get, same with weight.)

Personality: Being that he lives alone nowadays, either in a cave or in an abandoned building, he grew introvert and shy, being socially awkward as most things either run away from him, or get torn up fighting him. He tries to keep a calm head and a constant overlook of a situation, but at times his anger can get to him, causing him to be furious and start striking all around him, object or being, friend or foe. This will make him less accurate in dealing hits, but increase his threat level immensely.

Skills: Fear (Because y'know, bears are scary), Durability (can take alot of hits before going down), Strength, Intelligience

Weapon of choice: A double - headed Halberd that can be unlocked and pulled apart in the middle to be used as two seperate axes

Allies: N/A

Crush/BF/GF: N/A

Other: Sassy eggs are best served boiled

Last edited:

DevVoid

Could I ask if there is an exact date when the rp thread gets made? Not to sound pushy or anything, just curious.