• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Closed] Survivors RP- Bonds And Heart Break

London nodded, padding over to Aero and pressing her nose against his flank to wish him good luck. Sly stirred, soon yawning and standing. He stretched his strong limbs, then shook himself.

Aero was sniffing the air quite a bit. He caught the scent of a squirrel and watched it closely. He narrowed his eyes and charged at it, biting it when he got to it. He returned a while later with a few squirrels and birds.

Aero explained multiple hunting strategies to Sly and London. "Use those strategies and 9 times out of 10 you'll catch some prey." Aero finished.

London, unsure, looked at Sly. Sly smiled and nudged a squirrel and a bird to her. She barked in thanks, pawing the two closer and beginning to eat the squirrel. Sly tossed a glance at the sharpclaw.

Aero shrugged. "It might be best to move away from here. That thing could strike at any moment." Aero barked. He ate a little bit, but not much.

London nodded, standing up and burrying a bird wing and a squirrel leg. She grabbed Mouse by his scruff. "Let's go, then." She barked. Sly nodded in agreement, burrying a squirrel leg too.

Aero burried all that was left and got up. "Maybe somewhere in the forest, but then we may have a larger risk of encountering wolves. But, there might be a good place to settle." Aero pointed out.

Aero nodded and led the pack into the forest, watching out for any potential enemies. He sniffed the air at every chance he had. He led them to a clean river that was full of fish as well as a lot of prey around. "I believe we found the right place. I found this clearing once." Aero commented. There were dens, of which were old and no longer used, around and they wrre rather massive.

Sly sniffed each of the dens, then he and London trotted over to Aero. "Once again, Aero, amazing job," London barked with a smile. Sly chuckled slightly. "What would we do without you?" He mused. London set Mouse down at her paws.

Sly nodded. "That's funny. I was born a short distance away, in a longpaw home at the edge of the woods." London looked between the two. "I was born to a pack of Farm Work Dogs. We were wild and free."

Aero stared at the ground. "I was born here, in this very clearing. My siblings, who were wolves, teased me about only being a 'half-wolf'. My father was a wolf and my mother was a husky." Aero barked.

Sly opened his jaw to say something when a blur of brown knocked him over and pinned him down. It was a wolf, and it looked exactly like Sly, except for yellow eyes.

Sly, at a loss of words, swiped at the wolf. It hoped off him, and Sly stood and glared at him. "Those eyes....," it chuckled with a sad smile. "You have your mother's eyes."

The wolf nodded. "You..... What happened to my mother?" Sly asked. The wolf lowered his head. "Her longpaws released her and your siblings into the wild. She lives with me."

The wolf lifted his head. "I ask something of you." Sly looked his father in the eyes. "I would like to ask if we may share a territory with you....? We still live near the city, and prey is bad, and so is the water."

Sly nodded in thanks to Aero. He turned to his father. "We would be pleased to welcome you," he barked. The wolf's tail began to wag, and he turned and ran into the forest to retrieve his family.