• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Closed] Survivors RP- Bonds And Heart Break

Sly nodded. "As was I. Come, let's go," he barked. London grabbed Mouse by his scruff, carrying the small brown and white pup after Sly, who had begun walking the opposite direction of the city. He had Autumn in his jaws, carrying her along.

Sly nodded in agreement. "Ok. You want to go scout ahead Aero?" He barked to the half-wolf. London looked out over the open plain, her tail wagging at the thought of the prey she would catch. And herd.

Mouse felt the warm early morning sun begin to warm him up as London padded along. He could see several rabbits, and a few sheep a little ways away. The sheep looked odd to him, like giant puffy clouds. He also saw a few worms, that were slithering around. He drank in all of the sights, the tall wheat grass plains, the yellowish orange sun, the poppys, the dew. It was just so amazing to him. A little bit of dandelion drifted by and he sneezed quietly.

London smiled down at Mouse, then looked around the open space herself. She noticed the sheep and her ears perked, and she let out a whine. Sly smiled, noticing. London looked at Sly with a questioning look, and he nodded, brown eyes twinkling with amusement. London nudged Mouse closer to Sly. "Stay next to him," she woofed quietly, then turned and sprinted towards the sheep.

Mouse felt him self lowered into they all grass after Londons words. He hid behind Slys leg, the grass so tall he couldn't see anything else. He saw a snake, and heard it hiss. Mouse quickly helped in alarm as the garter snake drew closer, almost bigger than him.

Sly felt Mouse huddled close to him, and looked down to see why. His hackles rose and he bit back a yelp of alarm at the sight of a snake. Quickly, he snatched up Mouse by his scruff.

The Gardter snake hissed and slithered by, now that it's easy catch had been snatched from its serpentine body. The Pup squeaked great fully, before yawning. He closed his eyes briefly opening them a few moments after, blinking.

Sly smiled at the yawning pup. He looked up to see London, herding the sheep into a group. She nipped at their heels, barking and running around them to keep them in order. Suddenly, the leader male of the herd decided to challenge London. He tried butting her with his horns, but she jumped over and landed on his back, biting him roughly.

The pup watched, trying to learn every thing he was seeing. His brown fur ruffled in the wind . He looked up and saw large storm clouds above. A rain drop smacked him on the nose. He nudged Sly to try and show him the storm that was brewing.

Sly looked up, seeing the clouds. He set Mouse down as London came back. "We need shelter," he barked to his small Pack. His brown eyes stayed on the cloud above.

The Pup squeaked and padded off to a old, but large badger set. The scent was stale. Mouse scampered in and snuffled around. The den would fit all of the pack and more. It was also lined with soft moss and feathers. Mouse looke expenctantly at Sly and London.

London bent her head down to lick Mouse, padding over to him. "Good job Mouse! Sly, Mouse found a den!" She barked happily. Sly trotted over, his tail wagging as he sniffed the old badger set.

Mouse scrambled into the Badger set. What he found instead was a Queen and Her Kits, who were fast asleep. Whoever the queen was not. Though she made no move to hiss at Mouse, so he curled up on the other side of the den.

The Queen made no move to attack, she just moved farther away from the pack. The Kits mewed quietly as she moved them to the other side of the badger set. One of the Kits was busy playing at Aeros paws, and the Queen shot a glance at him, before scampering and picking it up by the scruff. Then she settled down on the far side of badger set, back to the dogs.

Aero tilted his head slightly in confusion. "The only Sharpclaws I've met have all wanted to tear my pelt off...this one is rather...different." He pointed out.

Sly pinned his ears back. "Me as well. I don't trust it. London, Aero, stay on guard." He growled quietly. London nodded and set Mouse down on a soft part of the nest, as far as possible from the Sharpclaw. Sly motioned with his head for Aero to lay down, sitting by the entrance himself.

Sly stared out into the storm as the rain fell onto the ground, barely making a sound. He then looked up at the churning clouds as he knew the Storm Dogs fought. He saw Lightning racing down to the Earth and back to tease the Earth Dog, but he didn't flinch.

Sly looked at Aero and smiled slightly, then back out into the storm. "Did you have a family before all of this? A Mother-Dog? Sire? A Pup-Pack?......," he asked,"..... A mate? Pups of your own...?"

Sly nudged Aero sympatheticly. "My Mother-Dog thought my Sire could always be there. But his Pack threatened to kill him just for seeing her, and he never knew his pups. I never saw him, but I was told he was the strongest fighter and the smartest thinker in his Pack."

"My father was a wolf, my mother was a husky...and my siblings were wolves. They teased me for being only 'half-wolf'...and that I didn't belong." Aero sighed,

Sly whined and nuzzled Aero sympathetically. "Well, us half-wolves must stick together, eh?" He asked. Sly lifted his brown gaze to the churning storm. "Seems the Sky-Dogs are very vicious today."

Aero curled up and fell asleep in almost an instant. Of course, he had no dream and he woke up a few hours later. He pretended to still be asleep.

Sly had fallen asleep, London sitting by his side. She had pushed Mouse close to Aero, and now she was looking out at the now clear sky. Her brown eyes always didn't interpret colors the ways the others did, and instead of green grass, it seemed a different, odd color to her.

London, hearing the movement of Aero's tail, flicked her ear and turned her head to look at him. "Morning," she greeted. She yawned, sniffing at Sly. "Should I wake him?"

Aero shrugged and sat up. He yawned. "If you want to wake him. I'll be hunting; howl if you need me or anyone else if they are awake as it'd best." Aero barked.