• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Closed] Survivors RP- Bonds And Heart Break

Aero glanced at the dead body again and shuddered at what he had done. Did I really do that..? he wondered in horror. He began to stare at the ground. No! I couldn't have! Right..? he thought to himself.

Sly licked London's muzzle reassuringly, who was shivering in fear still. He then padded over to the dead wolf, sniffing it, then murmured, "Rest with the Earth-Dog, brother." He turned to Aero. "Thank you. You are an amazing fighter, and you saved London," he barked, slightly bowing his head on respect. London nudged Mouse gently. "It's ok little one. Aero is here to protect you. He'd never turn his fangs on you," she murmured gently to the pup.

Aero nodded and felt an odd twinge of regret and pain. He sat down again and stared up at the sky nervously. The more violent I am, he thought nervously. The less they'll trust me...and they need all the defense they can get from the horrors of our surroundings...

Sly sat down by Aero's side, looking at the sky as well. "Aero, I just want you to know two things. First thing; I'm half wolf. I hope this doesn't change the way you look at me. The other thing; I trust you and value you as a friend and as an amazing member of my pack."

Aero's ears twitched. "Don't worry, nothing'll change how I see you. I'm also half-wolf and thank you...I trust you as well..." He barked nervously.

Sly motioned toward the makeshift best with his head. "Go sleep. I'll take watch. Besides, I feel the Moon-Dog is my special Spirit-Dog, so I like being awake when she has reached her high point...," he barked, lifting his muzzle skyward.

Sly stood and began patrolling the area, soon stopping at the peak of a nearby hill. He sat down, looking up at the Moon-Dog. He lifted his muzzle and began howling, a beautiful song, but it also told enemies to stay away. London lifted her head and smiled slightly. "He sounds like a wolf when he howls, but oddly enough it makes me feel secure," she barked quietly, "He may seem like a dog, but there's a wolf in his heart. A kind one."

Aero quickly drifted off into sleep. He had an odd dream; (how I'm going to type when they dream, I'll make it in bold and blue) He was running through a forest as black as night. He couldn't see a thing, but he sure heard something. He heard loud howling, snarling and barking and he looked around; blood was dripping from each leaf of the plants. Eyes were glowing bright in the dark, staring at Aero.
He looked around constantly and soon he came across a figure that he couldn't see that well. It looked slightly like a wolf with blood red eyes and soon a wave of blood rose up from behind it, drowning everything in it's path. Aero soon woke up, breathing heavily. He looked around and soon began to pretend to be asleep.

Sly came down after a while, curling up to sleep. London looked at Aero. "Are you ok?" She asked. Sly opened an eye, looking at London. "You two ok?" He asked. His brown fur was on edge, all standing up. He was lying against London's back, cozy on the grass.

Aero nodded slightly and looked around. He glanced at the sky and then the forest. He soon closed his eyes and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

London was restless, laying her head down, though she prayed to the Moon-Dog for sleep it didn't come. Sly was soon asleep, dreaming of chasing and taking down deer. London laid her head on his back, sighing. She looked up at the sky, watching the stars.

Aero woke up again for no reason and looked around. He sighed and trotted toward the hill. He sat on a rock that was slanted upwards towards the sky. He lifted his head, pinned his ears back, and howled. He looked quite like a wolf on the rock.

London looked at the hill, soon having to hold back a yelp of alarm. Thinking Aero was a wolf, her fur bristled, and she growled. Sly lifted his head, awakened by her growl, for she was laying on him. He cocked his head in question, and London pointed her nose towards the hill.

Sly stood, slinking low in the tall grass. He stalked towards the hill, stopping at the base. I thought my howl would scare away any wolves in the area! Darn..... Moon-Dog give me strength.

Sly leaped, snarling. His brown eyes did not identify Aero as Aero, unable to focus so fast. How dare this wolf get anywhere near my pack?! I'll show him...

Sly snapped at Aero, biting into his flank, and scratched at his soft underbelly with his front claws. London whined and stood up, hearing the snarls and growls. She protectively stood over Mouse, looking around as if the shadows were going to attack.

Aero barked in surprise and he bit Sly's muzzle quite hard. He jumped backwards and growled. "Threaten our pack and I'll skin you alive and leave you where Fierce dogs can tear you apart! You'll regret even your own mere existence!" He snarled in fury.

Sly yelped, then tumbled away into the moon light. He felt suddenly strengthened.... And as he stood, he seemed taller. Thank you, Moon-Dog... He snarled back, "If you even dare to think about hurting my Pack, you got another thing coming!" He barked, circling him.

Aero recognized Sly's voice. "Sly?!" He pinned his ears back and backed away. He ran towards London and Mouse, eyes wide with shock. What have I done?! I just started a fight with my own pack! What a fool of me! He thought to himself.

Sly gasped, running after Aero. "Aero?! I'm sorry! My vision must be horrible...," he barked. London, afraid, curled around Mouse, whining in fear. "Aero? Sly?" She called out, shivering.

Sly shook his head, landing on his paws from bounding by London. "No. I attacked you," he barked. London looked between the two, confused. Her brown eyes no longer showed fear.

Sly and London curled up together, soon falling asleep.

"Aero?" Sly barked, nudging him. The sunrise's light showed his scratches and bites from his and Aero's fight.

Sly nodded, padding over to wake up London. He nudged her black and white fur, and soon her brown eyes blinked open. "Morning?" She asked with a yawn. Sly nodded, yawning after her. "Morning."

Aero ran off in search of prey. He sniffed the air and the ground and soon he caught the scent of a squirrel. He narrowed his eyes and focused on it, soon lunging at it and snapping it's neck with a blow of his paw. He returned to the pack with a few squirrels and birds. "All I could find in the morning." He barked.

Mouse opened by his eyes and stretched, yawning as he did so. He shook his brownish white fur and sat up sleepily. He leaned up against London fir a few minutes before standing up on all four paws. He started trying to walk around a little, even though he stumbled a few times he always got back up.

Sly nodded in thanks, wagging his tail excitedly. Aero is an amazing hunter! I was right to select him as my second in command.... London stood, padding over. "Nice catch, Aero!" She barked, wagging her tail. She looked at Sly, her gaze anxious. "Do we.... Eat the way packs do?" London turned to look at Mouse. "Careful Mouse. Stay near us."

Mouse looks up at the word "eat". He had been playing in the nest, and padded over to London. "I'm really hungry..." He said quietly as he sat down beside her.

London looked down at Mouse in shock, then happiness. "Hmmm.... Mouse can't eat food yet, so he'll have to...," she murmured, exchanging a glance with Sly. She nudged Mouse towards the nest, then laid down in it.

Mouse followed quickly. Once he was done nursing he smiled and fell asleep.

A little while later~

Mouse jerked awake. It was cold, but was actually night. He nestled into Londons fur, before rolling over onto his back. He looked up at Moon-Dog, and all the other smaller Star-dogs.

Sly sighed. They had stayed longer because he found a rather deep wound on his back and paw from the Trap House collapsing. He had spent the whole day washing the wounds, and he stood up in the Moon-Dog's light. "Ok. We may travel now. We're not close to any water source, so we must go farther from the city" London lifted her head, nudging Mouse. "We have to go," she said softly, standing up.

Aero nodded, eating a little and washing his wounds. "When everyone's ready, let's go. The city is ruined after the Big Growl. I might be able to help you find a place for I was once a wanderer." He barked.