• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Here are the userbars, chaos tomorrow.
goldub.png

theobar.png

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
Hey, Could you please do this one last request?If so, then... Could you please make me two userbars? One with the Bayleef from the front page of Pokécharms(Words: “Pokécharmer! :D”), and another one with the trainer sprite of the team shot, on my signature, but just with a mega lucario beside it(Words: “-Justyne”)...
Thanks In Advanced! :D!...

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Hi Jey, I wanna request a teamshot please? Could the team use the Shadow Triad sprite from B2W2, and the team would be Swampert, Gardevoir, Manectric, Camerupt, Tropius, and Banette? Thanks!

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
Hey, you got time to make a userbar? If so... Could you please make one w/ the words, "Shiny Hunter", and with a shiny Volbeat? Thanks!...

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Hey Jeydis. you aren't too busy, are you? I wanted to make a couple requests~
First, a userbar with Zelda's Smash 4 artwork, titled, "Princess of Sass" (Don't ask:p)
And a chibi of Garnet from Steven Universe? :)

Last edited:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
May I see a Leavanny chao and another Team Shot Please?
160747_Polka.png

The Pokemon I'd like to see with this team shot would be Leafeon, Snivy, Jumpluff and Leavanny, please~!
Thanks again for taking all of these requests!~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jeydis. you aren't too busy, are you? I wanted to make a couple requests~
First, a userbar with Zelda's Smash 4 artwork, titled, "Princess of Sass" (Don't ask:p)
And a chibi of Garnet from Steven Universe? :)
Here you go :D
sassyprincess.png
garnet_1.png

May I see a Leavanny chao and another Team Shot Please?
160747_Polka.png

The Pokemon I'd like to see with this team shot would be Leafeon, Snivy, Jumpluff and Leavanny, please~!
Thanks again for taking all of these requests!~
teamshot.png
leavannychao.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
Umm... @Jeydis Can I request something too?.. :) A Team Shot with "Blue" from Black and White 2 as the trainer *is it possible to turn his pants into shorts?* Pokemon would be Snorlax on the left slightly behind Blue, and Plusle and Minun on the right slightly in front.. also all of them standing on the grass patch similar to the one in your samples... Also Chao chibis of Snorlax, Plusle, and Minun too :3 .. :D **hope this isn't too much trouble..

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
no.. I meant Viridian city gym leader Blue or "Gary Oak" :) his sprite from black and white 2
137.gif
that pose when he has his hand in his pocket tossing the pokeball..
:D
@Jeydis

Last edited:
image.jpg Are you busy? If your not can you make my trainer sprite? Use Nathan fron B2/W2 as a base. My character has Blonde hair, and a Black hoodie over a white T-Shirt.) I'm am so sorry but I can't really give you a template to look at. Just do your best and I will be happy.Can you also make me a userbar With a Mega Gallade in it saying "The power is in my Blades!" if you could by Thursday or Friday that would be spectacular!(up top is a trainer sprite with clothes on. I want the same exact clothes on my character's sprite except the black parts are light blue and the yellow in the middle is black plz and thanks in advance)

Last edited: