• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Um can I request a darkrai chao? thanks in advance ^^
darkraichao-1.png

tricky for a chao, no legs and large arms.

Uh,could I have a Latias Chao?
Will start work on it tomorrow.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Dropping back in to say you've been working hard doing all the requests in such a timely manner while having them all look so well done. I applaud you ^^

ok ive got a request. its one of the trainer and team sprites (and ill describe the character ill have)
*description below*
red eyes with white hair. wears a dark gray long sleeved, collarless shirt and black pants with red shoes.
the pokemon he should be with are tyranitar, gourgeist, sceptile, gardevoir, charizard and typhlosion

ok ive got a request. its one of the trainer and team sprites (and ill describe the character ill have)
*description below*
red eyes with white hair. wears a dark gray long sleeved, collarless shirt and black pants with red shoes.
the Pokémon he should be with are tyranitar, gourgeist, sceptile, gardevoir, charizard and typhlosion
Sorry about the delay on this, I had a busy week,

wiptrainerteam.png

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Hi Jeydis, can I get a userbar of Greninja that says "The Shadow" and also a Greninja chao? Thanks so much in advance!!

EDIT: Could both of them actually be shiny? Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Hello once again, Jeydis! Could I please get a userbar?
Phrase would be 'The Power is in the Mind' and the subject would be a Solosis, please.
Thanks in advance!

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Could I make another request, but not based on Pokemon? I was wondering if i could get a userbar using Shulk's Smash Bros artwork? The phrase would be "I'm really feeling it!"
Huehuehuehue
If it's not possible that's perfectly fine, i was just wondering. :)

Jhan Garc

Formerly AkenabeShiro
I would like a userbar with a Chestnaught or Gallade. The phrase would be "Justice shall prevail". Thanks in advance

I think your work is really cool and I have a request. Can you make me a chibi Haxorus and a chibi shaymin if possible? This would be very much appreciated, thank you.

Hi there! Can you make trainer sprite for me?
She looks like my avatar, ony the twist on top leads to a long ponytail almost to her ankles(that option wasn't available in the creator). The sprite base is the2nd female at thetop row (the one with the leg kicked up) :http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Character-bases-New-174895108
Thanks so much!
Here you go, sorry about the delay, I was distracted a bit last night and forgot to set her up with sandals so I fixed that this morning.
trainerlady.png