• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS [Closed] In need of stuff (Whoa wait Shiny has game?!)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@BlakcoutSLM I definitely have HA Woobat! I Actually have several, comes fully-prepared with Calm Mind and Stored Power! HA Weedle sounds good~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@BlackoutSLM I have a bus to catch at 16:00 my time here, as a heads up. I'll need to trade at least 30 minutes before then, but if you can't make it we can always trade some other time. ^^;

No problem. I wasn't able to trade yesterday too...
I couldn't download the patch and go online:(
Can you trade next week on Friday or Saturday by 14 p.m. (your time)?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
UPDATE: Going to have to close my trade thread until after finals. Parents took my 2DS this weekend << I can still trade with you @BlackoutSLM this coming Friday/Saturday since my friend agreed to let me borrow his system, but after that, no more trades. Sorry everyone, and thanks for understanding ^^;

Sorry to hear that... Anyway, I'm free to trade this Friday by 14 p.m or 15 p.m. (USA).
By the way, I have an HA Anorith. You want it this Friday or when you get you 2DS back?