1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[CLOSED 08.04.18] Art/Sprite Requests

Discussion in 'Requests' started by nuclearsushi, Jul 4, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    Rules for Submitting a Request
    1. Please DM me. Do not post comments on my drawings or my profile page requesting a drawing or a sprite.
    2. Only one character per requester.
    3. Characters may be from any fandom. I will need a reference for the character. Images, color palettes, and/or detailed descriptions will be accepted.
    4. I am currently taking requests for the following:
    • a drawing of a character with transparent bg
    • a sprite art of a character with a transparent bg
    • a trainer sprite of a character with a transparent bg
    • an avatar image with a simple color bg or transparent bg
    5. The request does not have to be related to Pokemon.
    6. Submitting a request does not guarantee that it will be accepted.
    7. I will be on vacation and may not respond to you right away. I will let you know if your request has been accepted or not through DMs. [EDIT] I am back from vacation and will work on replying as soon as I can to your requests. Thanks for your patience!

Requests help me out of artblock. Please be aware that it may take some time to complete a drawing or sprite, as I do work a full-time job.

Feel free to post questions about requests to this thread. Thank you so much!

[EDIT 08.04.18] Requests are now closed. If you were unable to get a request, please look forward to the next time. Thank you to everyone who submitted a request!

#1 nuclearsushi, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  2. Soo i want a trainer sprite with clothes from Alola, ok its it:
    -Street Cap Thunderbolt
    -Plain Tee Black
    -Ribbed Capris Grey
    -Sporty Sneakers White
    -Classic Alolan Backpack
    And here i give picture so i think you do 1532866030605289254839.jpg 1532866030605289254839.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Trainer K, nuclearsushi said to use direct messages for requests

4. Please directly message requests to me for review and remember to look at all the rules before requesting! Thanks!