• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Clockwork of Remnant. (RWBY rp)

The sound of a mic screeching into life like some kind of mechanical banshee brought all talk around the hall to a quick stop. Drake instinctively reached to cover his ears from the harsh sound, a slight frown appearing on his face as is eyes focused on the tall grey elderly man who had been the one to turn on the mic. Its about time, I was just about to burn Shadow to death to fight this boredom Drake thought to himself as he settled into his chair, ready for whatever welcome to Beacon speech they were all about to listen to.

So, that's the mighty professor Ozpin is it? Drake wondered as the man introduced himself. Well I guess looks can be deceiving, especially if even half the tales I've heard about him are true. Even if they aren't, this place is certainly impressive enough for him to have my respect.

Ten minutes later the speech was over and Ozpin had told all the first years what their first day what entail from here on out. The sparring rooms and dining hall would be open till about 10pm and every student was free to wander the grounds and get to grips with the vast academy grounds, no easy task, even if everybody was to be given their own scroll with a built in map upon leaving the hall.

Drake was one of the last to leave his seat as the great hall emptied out, few students now loitering around in their seats or in the aisles, and he casually made his way over to the nearest staff member handing out scrolls, taking three (one for the spider faunus and he couldn't forget Shadow.) with a polite smile at the lady who handed them to him.

Returning to Shadow he handed the second scroll over to his friend, already enthralled with his own one. Technology other than weapons wasn't particularly abundant in the Lloyd household and this was by far the most advance thing he had ever owned, its touch screen tech and paper thin design were fascinating to him. The closest thing he had to this were the Sun Bringers but they didn't do much more than burn things to tiny ash piles.

With such a wondrous new play toy at his disposal it took Drake a moment to remember he had brought a third one back with him to give to the other guy. "Hey man, you'll be needing one of these, so enjoy." He said with a smirk as he handed the final scroll to the new kid.

For now the Blind girl and her rather over enthusiastic protector were forgotten, Drake's awful attention span already kicking in as he was completely drawn into the small device in his hands, his entire focus now on the tetris-like game he had discovered amongst its various widgets.

Indy sucked in a breath at the sound of the microphone, the initial shock gave her enough of a startle to jump out of Emmy's grip. She hissed and covered her sensitive ears, but the entire hall lit up, every chair, arch angle, carving, and even eyelashes on people across the room, highlighted against her black vision like ghostly spectres for a few precious seconds before disappearing. She groaned as her head spun around, and then the hall was silent.

Indy grew paranoid, in the minutes while no sound was created, not even the murmers highlighted the ground beneath her. She couldn't see even the faint glow Emmy had when she spoke. Indigo shuddered and curled in on herself, she felt vulnerable in the silence that trapped her in pitch black.

Thank goodness she regained some comfort during the speech and directly after, she could at least see the ground, slightly. Of course, she went off quickly to grab a scroll and offered it to Emmy, while Indigo herself had not taken one. Her echolocation bounced off objects with volume, aka. Indigo cannot see 2D things.

Esmeralda frowned as the microphone screeched to life, the unexpected sound had caused her to flinch just long enough for Indigo to swiftly remove herself from Emmy's embrace, much to Emmy's displeasure. However now was not the time to make a scene, it seemed as if they were going to start address the student body. Esmeralda cared zero for whatever they were saying and as such it went completely over her head as she spent most of the time dangerously eying Indigo. Emmy only came to after she saw Indigo run of the grab a scroll, and soon she had a scroll in hand and the urge to start patting Indigo's head. Needless to say she did, and quite happily at that. Well, the way this first day was going, Emmy would get through without causing any commotion at all. This needed to change!

Snatching two random items of the nearest table she quickly relocated her target and sent both items flying. She then hastily grabbed Indigo's hand and made a clean escape, slipping outside the building along with the flood of students. Emmy snickered, it would serve him right! How dare he slight her! She would certainly fight it out with him. Esmeralda's target was none other than the grabby-kid who decided to play catch with Indigo's baton, and then had the nerve to scoff at her under his breath. Mr.Half-baked-hero had been all but thrown from her mind he hadn't quite offended her enough to create an issue but as for his friend. She fumed at the very thought of his face, he had scored himself the well deserved title of nemesis! As she mentally engraved a target over his face she muttered through gritted teeth,
"We can no longer exist under the same heavens!"

Indigo stuck her tongue out in Emmy's general direction as her head was patted. Where is all this attention coming from I'm just a blind girl who's been babied her entire life and I don't know how to handle this too much love--- ERROR ERROR REBOOT FAILING

She merely stood there trying to register a proper response to the affection she was recieving, completely unaware of the two objects her friend had thrown. Until of course poor Indy was dragged into the crowd of exiting students. It wasn't until she remembered a phrase from the past 10 minutes did she have a guess on what was about to happen. Her eyes widened and she let out a breath of air, luckily her visage seemed to be yelling what she was thinking.

Emmy what the hell did you do please don't tell me you threw the explosives you probably did why did you do that are you crazy who in their right mind would think that was a good idea tell me what the heck you did Emmy don't leave me in the dark here!!!!

Shadow tried to sit as gracefully as he could throughout the long and very boring assembly, he was never one to sit still, and he struggled quite a bit, often fidgeting to make himself comfy again. Shadow felt very proud with himself, Drake looked rather impressed aswell. However his joy was very short lived, as two spherical objects hurled through the air on a collision with Shadow. Unfortunately enough for Shadow he was paying no attention and was more preoccupied with the scroll being handed to him. Both objects hit him on the side of his head. Shadow's quickly began to scan the area, but to his dismay he could see no one with any clear reason to have thrown anything at him. His target had fled from the scene, but it was obvious to Shadow who had thrown the objects at him, the stuck up her own arse faunus. Shadow was having a bad day, he was making enemies fast, and he was about to make the situation a whole lot worse as Shadow had already come up with his master plan to put the faunus in her place for good.

The assembly was rather boring. Being a combat school full of teenagers, however, meant that halarity would ensue whenever. This meant Shadow being hit in the head. By the presumed explosives. That would be fun. Of course, nothing happened. The fluid inside of the bigger one stopped moving as they clunked to the ground.

Of course, by the time that the speech from Mr. Oz was done, Lyme could practically feel the heat between Shadow and the Faunus girl. Speaking of which, his eyes dashed to the area in which the girl was. Emphisas on was, as the two had dashed out immediately. Poor girl. Lyme wanted to help her.

For know, however, he had just taken the device that Drake had held to him. The kind action was promptly ignored: He was already ingrossed in some RPG game. This was his nature- Give him a game and he's in for an hour, give him a device and he's in for a while. Plopping back into the seat, he didn't realize the students around him leaving.

Emmy came to a stop a small distance away from the hall, in fact she had merely run across the street, she would welcome the challenge if what's his face was to chase her, but she wasn't exactly expecting much. She turned around to face Indigo who , if the look on her face was a good measure , seemed to be quite terrified as if she was waiting for some sort of explosion. The idea by itself was quite amusing, but creating mini explosives had it's own troubles and it's not like she could conjure them up out of thin air. She preferred to save little surprises for her opponents, whether they be explosive or otherwise. However now that the entrance ceremony was for all intents and purposes completed Emmy found her self on the brink of death .... from boredom. Pursing her lips, she gave Indigo the most deadpan voice she could,
"So..... what now?"

Last edited:
Indigo shrugged, before tapping the scroll, they had said they were free to roam around campus didn't they? She perked up suddenly, could they find another source of relief for her throat? Hopefully, she'd double up on the honey for sure, definitely something she needed. Oh wait, the burning in her leg was back. Now that she thought more about it, her arms really itched and stung too. She turned to Emmy, pointing to the scabbed underside of her arm, offering a sheepish grin. Stopping by the nurse would be a good idea. And they had a map now! Not being able to talk is so hard... Emmy I swear I'll never complain even if you decided to hug me for an hour, if you can just understand what I'm trying to tell you!

Emmy stared blankly before suddenly comprehending,

"You want a band-aid? Yea, that is a pretty nasty bruise I could see why you'd want one." Unfortunately Emmy did not carry around band-aids with her so they would need to find the nurse. Opening the Scroll Emmy estimated their current position and located the nearest nurse's office, unsurprisingly Beacon had several. It was probably the most essential necessity when running a combat school, next to the high tech combat gear of course. Taking hold of Indigo's hand for the Umpteenth time that day Emmy headed towards the nurses office while pondering, I wonder if the nurse has any of those flavored whatchamacallits? Tongue depressors? Well as long as they taste good I don't care what they're called.