• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Circle of justice ( Super hero Rp reboot)

Rex

Resident Furry
I'd say, imagine Jake's power as if it were molding clay. He can shift any physical aspect of himself as he pleases - this includes things like his eyesight and hearing, since those work via the physical structure of the eye and ear. A DNA analysis will prove it's all the same material, regardless of how different it looks, Jake's power is inherited from his parent, after all. So no, his genes do not change.

Eeveechu has the wrong definition of the word 'convert' in their mind. Jake converted the office to a living space the way a normal human would, by changing out the furniture and giving the space a new purpose. It has things like a cot and a minifridge in it for him to use when he stays the night. He did this some time ago, when he first set up in the warehouse.

Oh wow! I didn't even notice @Rex has been around for about 10 years?? Wow, probs for commitment dude!

Also, I'm gonna give you the last 6 likes you need for 1000 likes. Your to close for me not too.

Rex

Resident Furry
Jake's shapeshifting takes time, energy, and focus. Larger changes take more time, smaller changes take less, but they all take time. So, technically yes, you can stop him from shifting if you don't give him the time to do so. You could also wear him down to where he no longer has the energy to shift, or disrupt his concentration to prevent him from focusing on shapeshifting.

Aside from that, I'm not going to give you anymore tips on how to effectively fight my character. =p

That's Cyclops and Siren's job, anyways. FYI, Doppleganger is soon going to be meeting Demonflare's most vicious villain.
I thought Phaze got Doppleganger as an opponent along with Striker.

Jake's shapeshifting takes time, energy, and focus. Larger changes take more time, smaller changes take less, but they all take time. So, technically yes, you can stop him from shifting if you don't give him the time to do so. You could also wear him down to where he no longer has the energy to shift, or disrupt his concentration to prevent him from focusing on shapeshifting.

Aside from that, I'm not going to give you anymore tips on how to effectively fight my character. =p
I just wanted to understand what your power was more. Phazer has no powers other than science. I just don't want to make a scenario temporarily stop the shifting and have it be entirely wrong in your eyes of his powers, if you catch my drift.

Well, Mechamaster doesn't know that. He wasn't recruited as part of the villain's union that Masquerade is forming, and he's just tracking down interesting heroes.

Siren, the first intruder, got hit by the EMP and fell apart. Meanwhile, Cyclops is immune to the EMP, and tore the flooring out under Doppelganger's feet. You'll understand better once the exact specs for Siren and Cyclops go up and they get explained.

Um, sorry, what warehouse? If you're talking about the one where my villain characters just fought Doppelganger, there's no such thing anymore. The mysterious android blasted everything above-ground with a massive laser, and Doppelganger blew up the rest.

Also, I kinda want to bring Demonflame in now but I'm not sure how...

Im thinking of making an OC sheet for this but im curious to know, whats the current plot basis for this? Whats going on in the rp and whats the mood its set in?

From what I gathered, the evil group as just disbanded on a mass mission to kill all the heroes in the city to prevent them from uniting once again. And the heroes are basically trying to not die.

Ettos has formed. Doppelganger (Rex's Character) was attacked by Eevee's robotic characters which resulted in blowing up a warehouse. Allister (Me) is investigating the aftermath of the battle and Erin ( Spoiled bread) is probably on the verge of committing suicide.

So are these heroes and villains just now meeting or does anyone have history? Also @Jagson if we make a hero do we have to make a villain alongside them if there not super broken in terms of power? I was just going to reintroduce Marik, my body manipulator from the Outcast official reboot. (He's more so an antagonist than a hero anyways.)

I think you should attack Brendan and Zack now @Spoiled Bread, as they are seperated from the others, so it would be easier to beat them. So I agree with @Mr.Glaceon in having everyone or almost everyone lose against the villains first encounter. Or at least make it close to the point where the villain had pretty much won.
Maybe, blow up the coffee shop or something to start it I guess.

Also @Mystic Zander all my characters have history together put that's about it. If it helps...

Rex

Resident Furry
Jake, under his Doppelgänger code name, sells gadgets, weapons, traps, and other mechanical and electronic tech. It’s possible that people have heard of him, or seen his gear in action in the hands of some hero or villain, should you so choose. I’m also open to characters having had dealings with him in the past, if anyone wants to work something like that out.

Well, for the most part, Mark's just a traveler. He'd just show up, probably, and see someone in trouble. Despite his whole thing about staying away from others so that Saoxal can't hurt them, he's never been able to turn a blind eye to someone in need.