• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Circle of justice ( Super hero Rp reboot)

Years ago there was an organization of Heroes known as The Circle. They were swore to protect earth in it's hard times until one fateful day when The Circle was destroyed by the organization simply known as Ettos. Now the world has forgotten those who died for it as heroes are simply known as vigilantes. While some of them have found favor in the eyes of the people others have been scorned and ridiculed.
Now Ettos under the control of Masquerade seeks to conquer the world. A new Circle must be formed with the heroes of the new age to stop Ettos before the accomplish their goal

Rules
1. Fallow the rules set by Pokecharms.
2. Be respectful to everyone.
3. You can make your character OP but you must have a villain or hero that is able to match the person. Example if you create a Super Man esc character you must have a Zod equivalent and vise versa.
4. your allowed a total of three characters.
5. Have fun.

Character Bio
Hero name:
Secret identity.
Sex
Skin color
hair color
Eye color
Height
weight
Power
Equipment
clothes
Costume
Alliance (Circle or Ettos)
Rogues Gallery
Back story ( Optional)

here are mine
Hero name: Striker
secret identity: Alistair "Al" Lee
sex: Male
age 25
Job: Police officer
skin: peach
hair: Short black hair.
eye: Green
height: 6'3
weight: 208
Power: None he uses his skill in hand to hand combat to deal with the enemy
equipment: he has a small grapperling hook that is inside of his left sleeve. He keeps a Shoto sword on him.
Costume: an orange suite that covers his body with a black mouth guard that covers his mouth, nose and cheek bones with a pair of googles around his eyes.
Clothes while not working he wears a simple blue T shirt and slacks. While working a button up shirt with a tie and slacks.
Alligence: Circle.
Rogue gallery: Reaper, Queen Nimeria and princess Alena of the Amazons, Insano, The Don, Razor

Hero Name: Reaper
Secret Identity: David Hellingard
sex Male
age 35
Job: Hit Man
skin: Peach
Hair: short golden blonde hair
Height 6'2
weight 198
Power: None He relies on his strength as well as his toys
Equipment: Ar15 Riffle, two Taurus 45 auto pistols, an Atlantian blade
Costume: Wears Kevlar based suite that covers his body. The chest of his suite has an image of a wolf, He wears a red device that covers one of his eyes that locks onto his target giving him the best way to take down his contract.
Clothes: A white T shirt with a black leather jacket and jeans.
Alligence: Ettos ( They have enough money for him)
Rogue's galary: Him

Masquerade
For the sake of surprise I'm going to keep his profile blank for now.

S U P E R H E R O E S my life essence.

(I'll add two more later) (Also sorry I keep using Zack but it's too hard to resist XD)

Hero name: Hotshot
Secret identity: Zack Hunter
Sex: Male
Job (Being a hero doesn't pay the bills): Pick-Pocketing/Clark (A.K.A Grimborg) Has lots of money they use after his rich father died.
Skin color: Light Tanned
Hair color: Tiger Orange, Short and Spiky.
Eye color: Crimson Red
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130 Lbs
Power: Pyrokenisis/Super-Speed
Equipment: Two Twin Katanas he keeps in sheaths on his back (when in costume)/ advanced suit with a few gadgets
Clothes: White sports sunglasses, usually always wearing an amber red athletic shirt with an orange-reddish fire emblem on the chest, behind a scarlet red sports jacket, neon orange basketball shorts, and dark red sneakers.
Costume:
https://pokecharms.com/works/hotshot-superhero-suit.44508/ As for coloring, primary is Bright Orange in the main spots, secondary is red everywhere else pretty much. He also wears a red eye mask making his eyes appear glowing red. Oh, and all those lines are glowing yellow.
Alliance (Circle or Ettos): Circle
Rogues Gallery: Gyro (Plant Manipulator), Chain (Super buff guy who uses very sharp chains and deadly weapons), Cinder Snow, (Girl with ice powers, snow manipulation, tempeture control, that stuff), Brass Shadow (Invisibility, Incredible Fighting Skills and Intelligence)
Back story ( Optional): https://pokecharms.com/works/zack-hunter.44231/ Read Dis

Super hyped for this RP!!! I expect it'll be good! Also, question. Could I have 2 extra characters I mention often, but never really use or anything?

Last edited:
K here are the other two. (Also, I know I could have keepen in one post, but I like to be a douche)

Hero name: Grimborg
Secret identity: Clark Martin
Job: Minor technician at his dad's old office, though he has tons of money after his dad past and all of it went to Clark.
Skin color: Peanut Brown
Hair color: Jet black, short n' wavy
Eye color: Deep Brown
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 136 Lbs
Power: Full body futuristic like robotic suit, capable of electricity attacks, and a gun that slowly drains energy. (And multiple gadgets)
Equipment: Many gadgets at his disposal, such as missiles, tools, and medical devices.
Clothes: A grape purple hoodie over a plain black t-shirt, pure black sweat pants, and wine colored sneakers.
Costume: Full on robotic suit, imagine Cyborg basically. His helmet part also has four prongs, two on each side of the helmet.
Alliance: Circle
Rogues Gallery: Short Circuit (Magnetism, Intelligence, and 8 spikes for weapons), Hard Drive (Shapeshifting Items, Incredible Hacking Skills, Electrokinesis), The Exhauster (Ability to drain energy and use it for himself)
Back story: https://pokecharms.com/works/clark-martin.44233/

Secret identity: Noah White
Job: School.
Skin color: Sandy smooth.
Hair color: Light Blonde, in a short and messy quiff.
Eye color: Bright Blue
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 229 Lbs
Power: Portal Creation, Light Energy, Flight, Time Traveling (Won't abuse, or probably even use this power.)
Equipment: Nothin' really.
Clothes: Wears a white v-neck t-shirt decorated with a cyan blue portal design on the face of it, and electric blue jeans, finished with snow white sandals.
Costume: Pure white suit with a blue top half curving into a triangle shape, blue around the hands and feet. Also a "T" on the face.
Rogues Gallery: Dr. Puzzle (Maniac/Genius obsessed with Time), Cosmos (Same Powers as Timelapse)
Back story: https://pokecharms.com/works/noah-white.44236/
Hope this looks good! And if you approve of the "other two" I'll make Bios for those as well. And trust me, after about 4 years of working with all 5 of them, I can handle it XD

Last edited:
Character Bio
Hero name: Gaurdian Angel
Secret identity: Charlotte Amyas
Sex: Female
Job (Being a hero doesn't pay the bills): (well dambit) a all mighty Cheif
Skin color: White
hair color: Dyed Dark red
Eye color: Red
Height: 5,8
weight: 90
Power: She Can Channel The Devil http://www.ign.com/lists/super-powers/94 (Channel The Devil - #94 Top Super Powers - IGN) Resurrect: Can bring people back to life but they will still feel the pain of what killed them in the first place.
Equipment: Has a aid kit at all times and medical syringes and a shotgun because his weapon hands can only work for so long
clothes: Wears a regular white shirt red shoes and jeans on hours
Costume: A flexible shirt and a bullet proof vest because bullets hurt. And some military pants and a backpack filled with medical stuff.
Alliance (Circle or Ettos): Circle
Rogues Gallery: Wtf is this?
Back story ( Optional): She has on been on earth since man was born not aging a bit charlotte had looked like a teen almost all her life shes met many people and is a legend she helped conquer Egypt. She was the reason the Americans won the war with Britain, she could be seen in pictures on world war 2 battle grounds. She is mans guardian angel.

Character Bio
Villain Name: Nearby residents call him Maggot Eye
Secret identity: No secret Identity
Job (Being a hero doesn't pay the bills): Nothing
Skin color: Dark Black like a burnt body
hair color: Has No hair
Eye color: Black
Height: 7,2
weight: 200
Power: Teleportation, Fast Underwater and can breathe underwater, Super Strength, Healing Factor but cant survive lava
Equipment: A Machete, Spear, Throwing Knives, And a Axe and here comes Maggot Eye
clothes: Wears a Hockey Mask over his head under it well you should know with a black shirt with a farmers jacket and some yellow gloves with simple black metal toe boots
Costume: Wears a ballistic mask over his head under it well you should know with a black shirt with a farmers jacket and some yellow gloves with simple black metal toe boots
Alliance (Circle or Ettos): Hes his own man that just wants man gone and can be talked into joining groups that may think like him
Rogues Gallery:
Back story ( Optional): Was once a boy who had very abusive parents one day his mother went crazy killing him and his father she soon learned he was still breathing and burnt down the house but in the morning he woke up the next morning in pain, but people soon reconized his burnt body and police shot him down throwing him in the lake claiming he was a monster. But more than a decade later he woke up to drunks throwing stuff in the water he aroused out of the water quickly before the drunks started throwing stuff at him one even came up to him and stabbed him but he broke there neck and took the piece of metal realizing he was now supernatural he killed all the men taking one mans clothes even a hockey mask.

(I swear I diden't just make a Jason Voorhees wannabe)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hotshot14380
1. Age your characters up a bit we can't have all of them being minors that's just unrealistic unless you want to make them some sub group.
2nd. yes rouge gallery is who their enemies are
3rd. Nerf timelaps's powers he seems a bit too OP.
Other than that your in
@Bleach
1. Nerf Guardian Angle
2. Yeah that's totally not a Jason rip off.

Kk. About the age. They kinda are a subgroup outside of this... But I'll change the age for realism anyway.

About Timelapse. Honestly, just ignore the Time Manipulation XD I just added it because he can do that outside of this RP. Unless Portal Creation was a problem as well?

Oh, and what about the other 2 characters I asked about?

Last edited:
Lets go, time to introduce my new Hero!

Hero name: Reverb
Secret identity. Tessa Rathar
Sex Female
age. 22
Job (Being a hero doesn't pay the bills) She's a DJ.
Skin color. White, off white
hair color. Silver (dyed)
Eye color. Blue
Height. 5'8"
weight. 109 lbs
Power. She can create sound blasts from her body in different tones. Bass is more physical, dealing more damage to single targets. The higher the pitch goes, the more AOE with less damage. Downside, if used to much, her air intake lowers and she may lose her voice inhibiting use of her power.
Equipment. A headset and mixtape of many of her songs.
clothes. Tessa wears a black jacket and dark pink undershirt reading 'Feel the beat'. She has black jeans on as well.
Costume. Reverb's costume includes a noise canceling headset with speakers inside to grant sick beats durring battles. Her main suit is basically her jacket being zipped up and the helmet.
Alliance (Circle or Ettos) Circle
Rogues Gallery. Phaze

Villain name: Phaze
Secret identity. Not one. He stays villain all time
Sex. Male
age. 43
Job (Being a villain doesn't pay the bills) He creates weapons and tools for villains. Most villains don't know how to use a screwdriver.
Skin color. Pale white
hair color. Bald
Eye color. Bright blue
Height. 6'8" (subject to experiments)
weight. 176 lbs
Power. He uses technology to fight.
Equipment. Grappling hook, sound gun, lazer wristband, exoskeleton, etcetera
clothes. No need, stays villain
Costume. A full set of eyegear like from star trek. He wears a metal exoskeleton colored silver.
Alliance (Circle or Ettos) Ettos

Lets go, time to introduce my new Hero!

Hero name: Reverb
Secret identity. Tessa Rathar
Sex Female
age. 22
Job (Being a hero doesn't pay the bills) She's a DJ.
Skin color. White, off white
hair color. Silver (dyed)
Eye color. Blue
Height. 5'8"
weight. 109 lbs
Power. She can create sound blasts from her body in different tones. Bass is more physical, dealing more damage to single targets. The higher the pitch goes, the more AOE with less damage. Downside, if used to much, her air intake lowers and she may lose her voice inhibiting use of her power.
Equipment. A headset and mixtape of many of her songs.
clothes. Tessa wears a black jacket and dark pink undershirt reading 'Feel the beat'. She has black jeans on as well.
Costume. Reverb's costume includes a noise canceling headset with speakers inside to grant sick beats durring battles. Her main suit is basically her jacket being zipped up and the helmet.
Alliance (Circle or Ettos) Circle
Rogues Gallery. Phaze

Villain name: Phaze
Secret identity. Not one. He stays villain all time
Sex. Male
age. 43
Job (Being a villain doesn't pay the bills) He creates weapons and tools for villains. Most villains don't know how to use a screwdriver.
Skin color. Pale white
hair color. Bald
Eye color. Bright blue
Height. 6'8" (subject to experiments)
weight. 176 lbs
Power. He uses technology to fight.
Equipment. Grappling hook, sound gun, lazer wristband, exoskeleton, etcetera
clothes. No need, stays villain
Costume. A full set of eyegear like from star trek. He wears a metal exoskeleton colored silver.
Alliance (Circle or Ettos) Ettos

Hero name: none
Secret identity: well, her name is not a secret. Erin Morgan.
Sex: female
Job: she own a small cafe named Evergreen.
Skin color: white
hair color: light-brown
Eye color: gray
Height: 5' 5"
weight: 143 lbs
Power: apport(she can summon anything she had seen to her hand. Only works on non-living, fail if the said things had been moved since she last saw them or she misremembered the location.)
Equipment: none
clothes: she normally wears a white long-sleeved shirt and black skirt that covered most of her legs.
Costume: none
Alliance: none
Rogues Gallery: none
Back story: she is just an ordinary woman with one child and no husband. She struggles with finance and she feel her cafe won't hold for long.

Villain name: Abyss
Secret identity: none
Sex: male
Job: leader of a smuggler organization called Leviathan.
Skin color: pale white.
hair color: black
Eye color: black, or red.
Height: 6' 2"
weight: 188 lbs
Power: Abyss Power (he can control shadow and solidify it, breath underwater, see in the dark, and probably more)
Equipment: a walking stick with hidden blade dripped in lethal poison.
clothes: He always seen wearing his costume.
Costume: He wears a black suit and black cape. The upper-half of his face is covered in a white mask. He wears white gloves and black shoes.
Alliance: Ettos
Rogues heroes Gallery: Mr. lightning(a speedster hero with broken sense of altruism, shredded into pieces), Riverdale(an otter theriantrope hero, died by drowning), High-eye(a clairvoyant hero, died of poison)
Back story: Nobody know his past. He has an underwater lair where he organize his smuggling business and create his hero-killing plans.

Hero name: Phantom
Secret identity: Theo Wheeler
Job: Works at a graveyard part time/McDonald’s cashier XD
Skin color: Milky White
Hair color: Void Black, Semi-Unkept
Eye color: Emotionless Sad Grey
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 111 Lbs
Power: Air/ Manipulation, Ghost control(can basically order around spirits to fight and stuff), and phasing through things.
Equipment: Nothin’ really
Clothes: Wears a pitch black t-shirt designed with a skull that takes up the entire face of it. He also has deep grey sweatpants, and basic torn up black sneakers.
Costume: Tattered Black suit, with two lines going down the chest on either side and a “P” on the chest. Spray Painted Torn Jeans.
Rogues Gallery: Unknown
Back story:
https://pokecharms.com/works/theo-wheeler.44249/

Hero name: Neutrino
Secret identity: Brendan Miles
Job: Sweeper/Cleaner everywhere
Skin color: Parmesan
Hair color: Dirt Brown, messy combover
Eye color: Chocolate Brown
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 123 Lbs
Power: Shrink/Growing and Atomic energy manipulation, Ability to change his skin material at will.
Equipment: Pocketless
Clothes: Aviator Glasses, he wears a camouflage tight long sleeve shirt, and baggy jeans, with brown shoes.
Costume: Doesn’t have one, just changed his skin material to hide his persona.
Rogues Gallery: (I forget all of them XD)
Back story:
https://pokecharms.com/works/brendan-miles.44247/

Thanks for letting me add them, btw @Jagson. I’ll make them interactable, so people can talk with them and all, but won’t be used nearly as much. Thanks again.

When will the thread be up? Not to rush or anything, it did just start today >_<

But when you make the rp it attracts more people. And not to mention the fact lots of people don't check the Disscusion page anymore.

We'll it seems that no one is joining... We could invite more people to join like you always seem to do Jagson, or we could start the rp hoping to get more people to join.

I’m (almost) jumping up and down with excitement. This is the kinda RP I have dreamed of XD

So, how are we gonna get everyone together? Maybe a secret message, delivery, meet while fighting an evil dude?

Oh, also @Jagson you should probably set the actual RP to ask to join. Some people would assume that Open means no sign ups and just RP at will. Leave the discussion open obviously, but just not de actual thread. Well, just a suggestion I mean.

Well we can have the "children force five" (name pending) be in Lincoln city where Allister/Striker is at same with guardian angle and Erin. and have ettos strike them there or they each get attacked by another person's enemy and they learn about each other that way.

Rex

Resident Furry
Hero Name: Doppelganger
Secret Identity: Jacob Filcher
Job: Jacob designs gadgets for a living, keeping the best for himself and selling the rest to any hero, villain, or civilian with the money to pay.
Skin Color: Coal black nose as Doppelganger, Caucasian skin otherwise.
Hair Color: Mostly brown fur, with white and black facial markings in the typical raccoon bandit mask pattern and a black and white striped tail as Doppelganger. A Coppery orange tone otherwise.
Eye Color: Brown as Doppelganger, green otherwise.
Height: 4'0" as Doppelganger, 6'2" otherwise.
Weight: Roughly 200lbs, though both his forms sport a fairly lean physique.
Power: Jacob is a shapeshifter, pure and simple. This power comes with a few benefits and drawbacks. First, he has an eidetic memory, allowing him to remember down to the finest detail the look of a specific form so long as he practices with it often. While in the strictest sense it may not be regeneration, Jacob is also able to use some of his excess mass to close his wounds or regrow lost body parts. He is not immune to shock or death by blood loss, however. He requires time and energy to focus on his shifting, and cannot do so on the fly.

Jacob is also limited by the principle of conservation of mass. While his height and apparent weight can shift, his mass - and thus his actual weight - remain the same regardless. This imposes a soft cap on how large he can actually get, he is deceptively fragile at larger sizes, and much sturdier than his size suggests as smaller ones.
Equipment: All kinds of wonderful gadgets depending on what he's currently demonstrating to a prospective buyer. He typically always carries a pair of pistols of his own design, holstered on either side of his tool belt while in his Doppelganger form. He also has a small personal computer slash communication device on his wrist, which he can link to other computers as necessary.
Clothes: Jacob prefers crimson red shirts and black pants, which might be accentuated with a black jacket and brown fingerless gloves depending on the temperature.
Costume: An orange and black sleeveless jumpsuit, with a zipper in the front and his tool belt worn around his waist. The legs of his suit are typically rolled halfway up his shins.
Alliance: Circle, technically. If the money's good enough, he'll supply gadgets for either side, but he never partakes in villainous actions himself.
Rogues Gallery: None, Jacob isn't really a much of a public crime stopper.
Back Story: The son of a shapeshifting villainess - the original Doppelganger - and a mechanically gifted but otherwise normal man, Jake was always an eccentric child. His mother retired when she married his father, an easy thing to do when you can invent a new appearance for yourself at will. Jake inherited her powers, and her husband's love of technology, and has brought both those skills to his own 'hero' work. Something of a geek at heart, Jacob has patterned his appearance as Doppelganger after a certain comic book character, both as a nod to his teenage years searching for the person he really wanted to be, and as a way to completely divorce his gadget business from his normal life. After all, if everyone knows Doppelganger as an anthropmorphic raccoon, who's going to pick an unassuming young adult of a crowd?

Hero name: Demonflare
Secret identity: Mark Embers
Job: Whatever he needs to do to make a quick buck - he's a wandering traveler. Can't risk staying in one place for too long.
Skin color: Pale red
Hair color: Dark orange
Eye color: Red, thanks to the demon inside his soul.
Height: 6'11
Weight: 165 lbs
Powers: The more of Saoxal he allows inside him the stronger Mark gets, and also allows him to shoot out fire blasts and fireballs of increasing power. Embers also has a sort of healing factor, where the pain he receives is given to Saoxal instead. He also possesses the same super-strength of Saoxal.
Clothes: Same as his costume
Costume: Wears a red headband with a steel plate on it under his long hair. He also wears a brown tank top and brown track pants under his red trench coat, which is tightly bound to Embers' body with 16 belts covered in runes.
Alliance: Currently unaligned
Rogues Gallery: Black Paladin, Archangel, Titan, Cyclops, Siren, Mechamaster
Backstory: As a young child, Mark Embers was forced into a ritual which bound a demon to his soul. He was saved from being corrupted by the White Mage, a powerful wizard that was able to contain Saoxal (the fire demon bound to Mark's soul) long enough to construct belts that could be used to hold back the demon's power. Mark always wears them, but he does gain powers from the demon inside him. Despite his many tries to remove the demon from his soul. Mark and Saoxal are unchangeably linked. Mark decided to use the powers given to him to help out whoever he can, but he can't stay in one place for long as there's a chance of Saoxal taking control no one is safe when he's around.

Code name: Black Paladin
Secret identity: Christopher Renvers
Job: Bounty Hunter/Mercenary
Skin color: Pale orange
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Height: 6'7
Weight: 190 lbs
Powers: Black Paladin has above-average strength, but nothing like what Demonflare has. He possesses two diamond-edged knives, two AK-47s, a pistol, a sniper rifle, a hatchet, a flare gun, a miniature flamethrower, a bike and whatever weapons he needs for the task at hand. He also has an enhanced mind, so has almost picture-perfect memory and advanced tactical intelligence. He can also predict his opponent's moves quite often, as long as he knows their fighting style.
Clothes: When in normal looks, wears a black hoodie and black track pants. Also dark green boots and fingerless gloves. He likes to keep his hood up.
Costume: Christopher discards the black hoodie and track pants to reveal the black bodysuit he wears underneath. The black bodysuit is made of kevlar, and he has large titanium composite lower leg armor, boots, lower arm armor, gauntlets, face mask and chestplate. He also has a kevlar hood for the back of his head. The titanium composite is painted dark green.
Alliance: Whatever side is willing to pay him
Rogues Gallery: Demonflare, Saoxal, Archangel, Titan
Backstory: Christopher Renvers was a former soldier who proved his worth on the battlefield, by being a strong soldier who could fight wherever and whenever. However, he had troubling disciplinary issues, leading to him disobeying commands to finish fights faster in his own, much more risky way. This led to him getting fired, but that didn't stop Renvers. He went out on his own, training himself to use any and all weapons, and became a mercenary. He's clashed with Demonflare a few times, but has also helped him to take down Archangel and Titan.

I'm gonna throw in a post soon, but before I do, I would like some info on your hero @Rex How exactly does his power work scientifically? Is it genetic, where his genes change or is it only an outside appearance?