• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cinders' Spazzes

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Random_doodle_1_by_profcinders.png

This is what happens when a Chi gets bored on msn.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I am working on a picture, it's just taking a long time. Partly because I suck, partly because I lack motivation at the moment, but mainly because 5 days is too frigging long to wait! *fumes for a bit then calms down*

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all. Some of you may recall I posted some lineart up before we got hax'd, but now I've finally finished the colour version, I'll just post that. :p

Fasthus_Fanseti_by_profcinders.png

His name's Fasthus Fanseti, or Fas for short. The picture's an entry for a competition run by SilentReaper of deviantArt fame. ^^ For the full description, check here. The lineart can be found here. The images and character belong to me, so nai stealing. >=O

Enjoy!

[size=8pt]O:
This is stunning Cinders, really and truly.
The lighting compliments his melancholy expression really well, and I'm in love with that blade and his smoothy-smooth hair.
The character Bio you put up for him is really ingenious, and I'm running out of words cause my brain's probably short-circuiting.
I think I'll just stare at this while it repairs itself

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Belle. ^^ And now for something completely different: a girl. No, you're not seeing things. Cinders actually drew a girl. And she thinks it turned out ok thank you very much >>"

Anni_Reference_by_profcinders.png

I'll add a link to the full description (including stuff about those numbered things, if you were wondering what the hell they were about) later.

EDIT: Description. Careful, it's rather... Long. o.o

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. Been busy with exams. ^^"

Just to show I'm still drawing, here's a sketch. It's an impromptu pic of El's character, Yoshimitsu, from the Mirage Kingdom RP. I'll clean it up and colour after I'm done with Anni's brother's pic and description, which may be a while...

Yoshimitsu_MK_Preview_by_profcinders.png

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Its not often I critique someone's work, especially one much better than I at arting. xP But I just have to point out how that right arm... it just looks off. Makes the pose look unnatural, like he's trying to pull off an acrobatic stunt. I dunno ^^; *flees*

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not exactly good at arms, so I'll try to fix that before I colour. As I said, it's only a sketch. :p

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks everyone for the comments, I do like it when I know people've actually looked at my art. :p Here's yet another pic I'm working on, this time for a larger group picture - but since I suck at group pics, each character's being done separately. This is #2, Stel's anthro thing (#1 and a few others'll be kept a secret from most until it's all done, but I'll reveal some to keep y'all interested ^^). If anyone says anything about missing markings, btw, it's because they're going in when I colour it.

Stel_Sketch_by_profcinders.png

Oh, yes, and if it looks extremely pixelly, sketchy, mucky and horrible, that's mainly because I shrank it. The size I work with when cleaning/colouring is over twice as large, so yeah.

EDIT: Fixed a few things.

*Notices the threat* :-\... ... ...

Well, it is interesting stuff. *nods* Stel's pic is epically cool. That's pretty clean for pencils.

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Hi guys, thanks for all the comments... And compliments. ^^ Now, I haven't drawn anything recently, so since I got a new tablet for my birthday(!) I asked for something to draw as practice. Ruko suggested a rose, so here it is:

Practice_Rose_by_profcinders.jpg

Pretty much copied from this photo, but not traced at all. I used Painter X, the pencil tool, with pressure on and everything. Felt really smooth, so yeah, I should be drawing a lot with this. ^^ Expect more soon.

The rose looks grand Rach. Looks like you still haven't lost your toch yet. Shading looks great as well. I love your work Rach. Nice Job.