• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Chronicals of Necros: Return of the Tagryn Empire (Prologue)

"I'm a linguistic student. My specialty is comprehension of languages." Max stated. "There's at most three languages I don't loosely know. Who are these eastern men you speak of?"

"you call them the Tagryn's of Jabal." She said. " You're a long ways away from them." She said before turning around and motioned for them to fallow her.

Avian groaned as he tried to pull the arrow head out of his shoulder. He walked outside to do so as to not stain Rhys's cabin.
He needed to find out who was still on his side.

King Thomas looked threw the map he was about to say something before Prince Valyrian bursted into the room. " We need to fully take over this Kingdom." He said. " Is there anyone who would be able to find and exterminate the king." He said.
" there are three sister's that might be able to help us." Thomas said.

"Avain was attacked and needed a place to stay. I'm sure you'll be alright with this right," Rhys hummed and kissed his husbands lips before pulling away to check on Avain. He ran his hand through his hair.

"Well that's a relief." Max said, following her.
"What'd she say?" Linda asked.
"That they're not with the Tagryns, at the very least."
"Well are they still hostile?" Falaern asked, Soren touching down beside the group.
"Not at the moment." Max replied. "They wanted to talk."
"Strange way of talking to someone."
"Yeah holding a bow to your head doesn't exactly make you want to talk."

Harry rolled his eyes at the blackquil members. " Look at it from their point of view a bunch of foreigners show up with weapons and magic." He said. " Would you simply welcome them with big open arms and smiles or would you be cautious." He said as he got off of Soren and started to fallow them.

Avian looked at Rhys and smiled softly at him. " you know you could probably betray me and get a hefty reward for it." He said as he winced in pain as he tried to take the arrow head out.

"We wouldn't be hostile unless they gave us reason to be." Falaern said. "Unlike Xavier, you don't know how the Blackquill works. We're accepting of all who would join us or ally with us, as long as they are not an enemy. Why do you think we already have such a following?"

At the Blackquill base, Skyhawk flew straight to the town hall. As the soldier tried to get his balance and stop himself from throwing up, Ezequiel dismounted his noble steed and ran into the council chambers. "Elona! Are you here?"

"I don't betray friends. Do you need help with that? I'm sure we have something around here," Rhys shrugged. His arms crossed over his chest and his eyes racked over the wound. He hummed and turned to go look on a near by shelf.

Harry just rolled his eyes as he continued to walk forward. ' just my luck.' He thought as he continued to move foreword.

" Yeah thanks." He said as he leaned against a wall. " Try not to mame me any further." He said as he looked outwards.

Gabil strode threw the nearest town as he headed towards Flovious figuring that they would need the most help.

"I won't," Rhys rolled his eyes and started to patch the king up. He wiped his hands once he was done and offered the noble a swig of risky to chase the pain away.

The sisters sat back in their carriage. The horses infront pulling them back home. They all didn't speak and we're reading books.

Avian took the bottle and drank. " Thanks." He said as he looked outwards. " I needed that."

Five Tagryn horse men surrounded the carriage the sisters were in.

" So Lady Storm." Harry said. " How did he propose." He said as he tried to pass some time as they made their way inwards.

"W-well..." Falaern said, taken aback at the suddenness of the question. "I-It was kind of James being James..."

It had been about a month ago. James had asked Falaern to follow him, and the two went into a corridor. As they did, James closed the door behind him.
"What's that for?" Falaern asked.
"So you can't dip out." James said with a smile. Falaern got slightly worried, looking around. She saw a box on the ground, and she opened it up. Inside was a note saying "behind you".
Falaern turned around, and James was struggling to get something out of his pocket. "Um, one second..." he said, prying it out. He then extended his hand towards Falaern, a ring in his palm.
"Falaern... I need you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?"

"...which isn't always a good thing..." Falaern continued.

"We all do," Rhys laughed before he flopped back into he finely crafted sofa by the fire. He kicked his legs up, stretching his arms above his head before completely relaxing.

The carriage stopped and the eldest sister leaned forward to look out both windows. She stood and opened the door, stepping out, "may we help you"?

Elona took a deep breath. Her eyes closed and her grip tightened onto the staff of her halberd. When her opponents charged she was quick to act, slicing through them easily. Once they were all gone, she opened her eyes and smiled welcoming at the pupils that were watching. She kicked away the dummy peices and started forward, "and that is how u use my halberd. Any questions"?

Avian leaned against a wall before laying down.

"You've been requested to appear infront of our King." The main guard said as he took a step forward.

"And what if we disagree to," the eldest hummed and held her hands together between her sleeves. Her head turned left and right as she surveyed the area. She relaxed her shoulders, "besides. We only have so many clean clothes and must refresh our luggage".

" Your clothes will be replenished." The Knight said as he walked towards her. " It's best you not make an enemy of the king." He said.

Avian stared at the roof. " So Rhys anything you wish to talk about?" He asked as he tried to get comfortable.

Harry walked with them and looked at Lady Storm. " And why is that?" He asked. " Having second thoughts about marrying him?"

"I'd have hoped that your king would have been a little more gracious in asking for a meeting. Sending an armed patrol to kidnap us? Not very pleasing. No. If he wishes to meet with us then he can send a formal invitation," the woman scoffed and raised her chim.

The knight lifted an eyebrow as one of the patrol members got off his horse and undid his helmet revealing Valyrian. "I knew there was something about you. He said as he stepped beside the carriage. "Prince Valyrian Tagryn at your service my lady." He gently lifted her hand and kissed it.

"Okay, where is Elona?!" Ezequiel said, looking around frantically. "What about Dulvac? Storm?!"
"Councilman Ezequiel!" James Storm said, running into the room.
"James!" Ezequiel was thankful he had found someone. "What's happening here?"
"An all-out assault by the Tagryns. It started less than an hour ago. We've been using every man and woman here to fight them back."
"Where's Elona and Dulvac?"
"Out recruiting before the attack began." James said. "I was forced to take command."
"You've done a good job so far. They're not in the city." Ezequiel stated. "Do we have a communication orb? I need to reach Elona immediately." James pointed to one, and Ezequiel poured magic into it, attempting to reach Elona magically.

"What? No! Of course not." Falaern said. "There's no one I'd rather have in my life."

Elona fixed her halberd to her back and stretched before she felt the familiar hum of communication magic. She rubbed the bridge of her nose and smiled, "hello? Is something wrong? I did specifically say not to bother me unless the sky was falling".

"Charmed. Say do you always let rude guards speak for you," Bell hummed and waved to her sisters. The other two stepped out stood behind their elder sibling. Bell then tucked her hand back into her sleeve, "and you have sent a letter or messanger instead of deciding to scare us like that".

"The sky's not falling, but Olympus may well be!" Ezequiel said. "I've just returned. The Tagryns attempted to take King Avian's life, killing his double instead. And it seems they see us as enough of a threat to launch an all-out assault on our city." Ezequiel then turned to Storm. "How far are they into the city?"
"They haven't gained an inch, but the barrier is starting to weaken." James stated. "But it doesn't seem to matter how many we kill - there's always more."

"This is hardly the place to make a business proposal. Business talk should be over a warm glass of tea at a proper meeting but we are interested. So let's talk business," bell smiled under her mask. Her sister's bowed their head and she narrowed her eyes.

"I'm on my way. I'll lauch an attack from behind and try and fight my way to you. Is there any people you can send to lend a hand," Elona sighed and mounted the horse she had been allowed to borrow. Her hands pulled her hair up and out of her face.

Val smiled as he leaned against the carriage. "Do to the "king's actions we we're able to cripple Ragroth's chain of command." He looked at her. "The problem is that not every one has fallen into line." He looked at her. "Help me finish conquering this kingdom. And I'll give you whatever you want. Cause after Ragroth's falls the other kingdoms will fall easily."

"Tempting tempting. And what per say would we have to do," bell adjusted her mask. She closed her eyes before opening then again. In her head she marked every guard she could see and figured out how long it would take to slice their throats. She looked back to her sisters, "and what would anything entail".

" Track down any of Avian's sympathizers and eliminate them before they can form a full rebellion." He said. " Of course you won't be working alone." He said as he looked at her. " Anything. you can become a governess of any of the kingdoms in Necros, You can have wealth beyond your wildest imagination, Or you could co rule with me. Or anything else you want." He said.

"Sounds like a proper deal then. We accept," Bell purred and held out her hand. Her eyes traced over the prince's features and she hummed, "I do hope your king will make a proper house call next time. That's all we really ask for now".

" He will." he said as he shook her hand. Val kissed it again. " You can guarantee that he will. Wish you ladies good fortune for the days ahead." He said as he started to walk back towards his horse.

"Afraid we can't." James said. "Every man we have right now is either on the offensive or maintaining the shield. The only possible reinforcements that I can think of that might be able to join you is King Avian and whoever's with him."

"And do you know where the king is? I'll set a few things and I have a few disciples that with my party that can help," Elona sighed and shook her head. She whistled for her group to start moving and moved her horse into a gallup towards Olympus. Her eyes narrowed.

"Sadly, no. The king's double didn't tell me before he passed away." Ezequiel said.
"...Councilman, he can still tell us."
"How?"
"By means of the Gate." James said.
"That's experimental at best. A major risk."
"We need the king's help with this. The only one at the moment that can tell us where he is is your fallen friend." Storm stated, gesturing towards the corpse floating in the crystal.
"...fine, then we'll try it." Ezequiel said. "I'll grant you an update when I have one, Elona. Just get your men here as soon as possible." Ezequiel cut off the transformation, and the two walked towards the gate.

Ezequiel lay the dead man's body down on a table, and two mages to the side began to chant. Ezequiel held the item he had gleaned from the fallen servant of the king in his hand as the area around him turned into blue smoke, leaving only Ezequiel and a green wispy spirit visible. "Joseph. Can you hear me?"

The Flovian body guard opened his eyes as he breathed heavily. " Lord Ezequiel." He said as he looked around. " This is weird." He said.

"Understandable." Ezequiel said. "You're dead, after all. But in many ways, there is life beyond death. As long as the soul is still intact, one may be called back through certain means. Such as the gate. At the very least, I'm ecstatic it's working. But I'm afraid there's not time for casual conversation. I need to know where King Avian has gone."

" I don't know." He said as he looked at the man. " We got intel a few months ago that a coup was going to happen though we didn't know who would be involved in it." He said. " Are plan was that as soon as we got a chance to make it seem like Avian was in a vulnerable state we would switch. So when the Hunt wedding was announced that was when we would spring our trap. We would out right tell people that He would be staying at the castle while I took his place at Star fall so we could drag out the conspirators. Neither of us thought Thomas would be involved or that he was working with the Tagryns. I can only hope that Lord Karas got him out in time. If not then it's most likely Avian is also here somewhere." He said.

Avian walked outside. He saw the Karas banner as Lord Karas looked at him. " You should get moving." He said. " This place won't be safe forever."

"So then he's likely to be in Lord Karas' territory." Ezequiel said, nodding. "Thank you, Joseph. Rest now. Once we have time, I shall get Avian to give final farewells." As soon as Joseph was alright with it, the mages ended their spell, removing the room. "Lord Karas should have Avian with him by now." Ezequiel stated as he reconnected with Elona. "If you can find him, either get him to help you with the assault or get him to Olympus somehow."

Avian nodded as he turned around and walked towards the door. he let out a breath before opening it. " Good bye Rhys." He said. " Try to stay out of trouble." He said.

The spirit nodded before disappearing.

"Alright." Harry said as he looked at her. " I wish you both a happy wedding. Make sure to invite me." He said with a bit of a smile on his face.

Rhys ran to the door and looked at the people outside, "be careful Avain. Do you need a sword? I can grab you one of my spares".

"I'll see what I can do," Elona sighed and kept ridding. She tightened her grip on the saddle. Her hair wipping around behind her as she rode towards Olympus.

Avian remembered that he lost his sword in the havoc that occurred earlier. " Yes I could use a spear thank you friend." He said as he smiled at the man.

Rhys ducked back into the building and grabbed the blade. He walked back out and offered it to his King. His grin was lopsided and her shrugged, "don't get kill, alright"?

He nodded as he looked at Rhys. " You too. Good chance is that the Tagryns might try attack you guys." He said as he grabbed the blade.

"we'll be ready. Don't worry," Rhys smirked his usual lopsided grin. He whistled as he spun, walking back towards the door, "you be careful. We worked hard for you to get on your throne. We don't want to throw that away now".