• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Chronicals of Necros 3 discussion

With the full conquering of Ragroth by the Tagryns lead by emperor Valyrian Tagryn . While using the kingdom to launch attacks on every kingdom. Within the span of a month the Grand Forest lays in ruins with their eastern region nearly burned as the Tagryns start their siege of the central
Forest. To the north in icy planes of Scala while slow they have been able to defeat many of the nomadic tribes that lived in the kingdom. The Flovian Empire known for their vase amounts of islands and naval prowess lays in a power struggle as the Tagryn ships continue to bombard their islands in the War for the Isle as their small kingdom is attacked from the south. In the southern most desert kingdom of Hethia other than a few skirmishes they remain unchanged. To the east of Ragroth in the mountainous region of Pyke with their knowledge of their land the Pyke army has been able to fully repeal the Tagryn's from their land.

This is the epic finally of the Ragroth trilogy. For those who don't know CON is a book I've been working on. Though with the help of @Eeveechu151 and @Stormursa the rp universe has become a thing of it's own and I thank both of them for it.

If you have a character in the Necros series you don't need to rewrite their character bio for all the others

Character bio
name
appearance
Sexuality (Unioner ( Hetero) Sword Player(Gay) Maiden Lover ( Lesbian) Mix (Bi))
Kingdom: All the highlighted words are the kingdoms, Those that aren't highlighted is Boie a kingdom that neighbors Pyke that stays neutral, and the Tagryn kingdom of Jabel
weapon of choice ( This does include magic)

Last edited:
" you know my folks" what's that expose to mean. As for the question yeah it did kind of break apart. Part of it might've been do to the fact that I tried to divide it into three parts. We can try and get the second one started again

My character's that will appear in this. For the sake of surprise I will not reveal their actual names but what the people know them by. More will be added in time.
The former king of Ragroth. In his short time on the throne he tried to restore the kingdom to it's former glory before being usurped by his brother. Afterwards he gathered his men together and tried to fight back only for many of them to be slaughtered in the battle of Knight's Fall. The leader of the Tagryn's offered him a deal. His Exile and the loyalty of his remaining houses and the life of his bastard son or the death of everyone he cares about and having him live in a prison.
Now a days he can be seen in many pubs in the Pyke kingdom brawling against anyone who is wiling to pay.
Known as many names threw his life. Being one of the few bastards to ever rise to prominses. During the Tagryn War he lead a defensive campaign that protected Hethia during the war. When he went on the offensive his men hid themselves in the sand
One of the only Ragaroth royal guards to survive the battle of Knight's Fall. After his king's exile he and eleven men and women started a small rebellion causing in fighting in their kingdom. Their hope is to cause enough chaos to get their people to fight back.

Last edited:
Character bio
name: Par
sex: male
appearance: scruffy black hair that covers his greyish green eyes. He is fit but not overly muscular. He wears thick furs and warm clothing. He carries two hand axes, a bow and arrows
Sexuality: Mix
Kingdom: Scala

Octia is gonna be making a new appearance and Rhys is gonna too