• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Christmas Word Tennis

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
The classic game of Word Tennis - Christmasized!

Basically, every word has to be something you can relate to Christmas. I'm sure everyone knows how to play Word Tennis, but for those that don't:

One person posts a word, the next posts a word directly related to that word and has to post how they link.

^^ Got it? Good, first word is:

Santa Oak.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
(Can we drop the 'has to post how they link' part? It just complicates things :p)

Santa Clause (sp?)

aka. That other fat dude.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Dogs

Dog's Bow-Wow and we must all remember: "A Mightyena is not just for Christmas - it's until you go to Hades."

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Springleaf Field.

A place which you can reach through your back yard ;).

Contains a windmill, a hole and a Magnemite with a TV camera.

baratron

Staff member
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.

A type of margarine, aka "marge". Some people will use it on their Christmas Day roast potatoes... :roll:

It need to be Xmas related...

Subway

A train underground where you will see hobos posing as Santa OR as the web site calls him...Satan...

baratron

Staff member
Someone who isn't me needs to answer, because otherwise we'll be in danger of the thread degenerating into me playing against myself :D. Which of course is highly non-ideal, because I know what I might say next... :roll:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Articuno

Subzero is the name of my first Articuno, a bird who belongs in the North Pole ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Stantlers

Stantlers have antlers, and they travel with Santa on Pokemon Johto specials ^^

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
And there's one up there on the Grotto Logo. ^^

Delibird.

Delibird is another Christmassy Pokemon 'cause it gives Presents.... that... blow... up...