• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Christmas Lists 2011

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
388237_336640873020181_304522396232029_1667563_1482897988_n.jpg

:)

The subject says all! What are you guys putting on your greedy Christmas lists this year? ^^

**********************************************​

I don't really have a "list", but when asked by my family members I've suggested these things as potential presents:

Video Games
- Skyrim (PC version)
- Sonic Generations (3DS version)
- Any of the Sims games. My brother works for EA and he wanted ideas of EA-related games to buy, and I've never owned a proper Sims game before.

DVDs/Blu-Rays
- Fairy Tail: Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

Other
- Pokemon stuff
- Gift cards from EBGames

That's really it for me. May add more later if I think of anything.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I've tried not to be greedy but heres mine;

Games

Super Pokemon Rumble (3DS)

Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

Skyward Sword (Wii)

Third Layton game (whatever it's name was). (DS)

And my brother wants Sonic Generations for the 3DS so I'll probably get to share that with him.

Manga

Vampire Knight: volumes 3, 4, 12, 13, 14 (I watched the anime and have a few odd volumes so mum promised to get me up to date with the latest release (14) and fill in the gaps for my birthday).

Fullmetal Alchemist volumes 3, 4, 5

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Adventures volume 8

Naruto 35-40

I doubt I'll get all of them but hopefully I get Naruto and Vampire Knight and that final Pokemon volume =]

DVD's

Sound of the Sky

Howl's Moving Castle

Other

Laptop

Pokemon stuff (so like plushes etc etc)

Few CD's

That's greedy isn't it? xD

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
My list pales in comparison to everyone I know simply because there isn't much I want. So here it is:

A new laptop. This one has seen the last of its days.
A Zero Cosplay (Code Geass). Mask not included because it's so damn expensive.
Dragon Ball Season 1 DVD. I have all of Z, but I still need regular DB.
A snorkeling kit for my Shark Biology class next May. That's right, I'll be snorkeling with sharks in five months! >:D

And that's it. It's no wonder my friends and family hate shopping for me during the holidays. :p

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
For the things-I'll-probably-never-get-but-I-want-anyways list:
-A new phone, since I lost my old one
-DS/DSi/3DS and some games~
-100 bucks, and a 10 dollar allowance every month afterwards (♥)
-The ENTIRE D.Gray-man and Fairy Tale manga series that's already out

But... more realistically, I want:
-Plushies
-Plushies
-A new calculator, preferably a TI-Nspire
-Some fingerless gloves, so I can keep my hands warm while practicing my viola or piano (or when I'm typing)
-Pokemon Plushies
-A new jacket
-a scarf would be nice too
-and hmm I like notebooks, college ruled especially
-Stuffed animals
-oh and musics (like, sheet music):D
-Plushies
-iTunes gift card maybe
-did I mention stuff animals yet? <3333333

AS MANY PLUSHIES AS POSSIBLE. YESHHHHHH

Well, I'm going digital for Christmas, pretty much.

1. 3DS (flame red edition
Skylanders
Rayman 3d
Sonic Generations
Lego Star Wars III
and I think Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (jes, me likes Lego~)
And maybe Pokemon Rumble Blast.

As far as other games, I'm also getting Skyward Sword, Rayman Origins, and I think Disney Universe. And since my sister demanded me tell her to get me something that isn't a game, I'm also getting The Hangover pt. 2 :p So I will pretty much have my face buried in my games, and probably go blind before New Years. XD

Erk, I pretty much already know what I'm getting for Christmas cuz I was there when we got it...

An old C-Melody Saxophone (unplayable currently, and too expensive to fix right now :/)
An entire China set (Go go Estate sales)
A Canon Camera (The same as my sister's; I've gotten used to her's)

What I would like...
Clothes
Stuff from friends (More of the thought that counts...)

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Doubled said:
So I will pretty much have my face buried in my games, and probably go blind before New Years. XD

Seeing how I know I'm getting my games and laptop I'll be the same as that. ^ No one will see me again until after New Year xD joking joking, I shall be on 'Charms chat ♥

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Lets see, I really haven't asked for much this year...

A book about trees. Yes, trees :p
Phantom of the Opera on DVD because I'm totally sad~
Random stuffs

^ That's it really :D

My list consists of

Video Games:
Super Mario 3D Land
Super Pokemon Rumble
Mario Kart 7
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Wii version)
Skyward Sword

Books:
Just the 2nd, 3rd and 4th books in the Otherland series
Pokemon Annual 2013

DVDs:
White Chicks
Norbit

CDs:
Nero - Welcome Reality
Florence + the machine - Ceremonials
And possible Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday

Misc:
New Phone
And maybe provisional driving lessons so I can take my test when I'm 17 :p

I'm being very simple this year:

Star Wars: The Old Republic. Just needs to be picked up when the pre-orders come in~

Magic: The Gathering cards. I'm a nerd. Sue me~

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I'm really getting older and it's becoming sad. Until only a few days ago I had nothing fun asked for. My presents as of yesterday were:
- A nice jacket (which I picked out and looks smexy)
- Some button-up shirts
- Pajama pants
- Gift cards
- Jeans

The other day I proposed to my Mom the idea of getting me a 3DS and she actually bought it for me even though she wasn't sure at first. And she bought it at Target where it came with a free $50 gift card so I get Mario Kart for free with it. :>

Childhood prolonged!!

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
A hard drive for my xbox, which I got given early.

Other than that, not a lot, really. I wanted to take up knitting so I've asked for some knitting stuff, and I picked out a jacket and some socks for myself. That's about it.

Skyrim is at the top of my Christmas list, and the only one I actually remembered to relay to my parents <<

Other things I desire for Christmas would be Skyward Sword, and MotionPlus so I can actually use it. The Heroes of Olympus: Son of Neptune, to actually finish it and update my knowledge for a certain RP. A new DS game to update my collection, or 3DS, that's nice too. And if one of my universities would be nice enough to send me an acceptance letter like they're doing for all of my friends, I would call this the best christmas ever.

As I get older, I find it harder to figure out an actual list of things I want XD

I asked for Skyrim (PC) because I want to have no life and collect 270 pounds of brooms.

Besides that, T-shirts, bags, and new dice are on my list I suppose. My 'rents know me well enough to buy random things for me, so I really don't worry about a full list these days c: