• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Christmas Holiday Brawl Fest

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
K hos. This thing's got a date of December 20th. That is a Sunday and 16 or so days away. The time will be 6pm GMT. For Americans, that's 1pm for the East coasters, Noon for Centrals, and 10am for Pacifics. Like Linkachu said, just let us know if you're living over here in NA if would like your own time slot.

What's going on?
Pretty much whatever you guys want. This isn't a tournament or anything, so you're free to do whatever - whether it is just to Brawl, or if you would like to participate in Multi-Man co-ops or Home Run co-ops, ect.

What we need from you.
Friend codes. We require your FC's so we can get a good idea of just how many people are going to participate. We will list your FC here along with your name to serve as directory for the day this goes down.

Friend Codes:
*Linkachu
*Sem - 0860 2940 9220
*Brendan - 1118-6140-9761
*Chadwyck - 0345-9694-0481
*Blisk - 4639-8661-8048
*Carmen - 2449 7237 9105
-------
If it turns out that most people will be unable to make this date then we will change it to either the Sunday before (13th) or Christmas week, since you all will be on Winter vacation.

That's it for now. I demand that you people sign up asap >=o

I won't be able to make the 20th, (or the 13th for that matter,) due to my semester not ending until the 22nd. Have fun though.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I won't be able to make the 20th, (or the 13th for that matter,) due to my semester not ending until the 22nd. Have fun though.

Even though it's on Sunday, Xatu? Just wanted to double-check exactly why you can't make it considering you originally suggested Sunday ^^;

Edit: I finally stopped being lazy and went and looked up my friend code (ARE YOU HAPPY NOW JAMESEM?) anyway, it's 0345 - 9694 - 0481

It'll be fun to actually play Brawl with other people for a change ^^

Even though it's on Sunday, Xatu? Just wanted to double-check exactly why you can't make it considering you originally suggested Sunday ^^;
Yea, it sounded like it would be later, and my Wii is at home. I'll be home after the 22nd. Before then I can use the DS online, after that I've lost wifi, but gained my wii.

I'm game for a new...well... game activity through Nintendo WFC. Please add me and as soon as I get on my wii next time I'll post my Brawl FC.

EDIT: FC is 4639-8661-8048. Also would you mind releasing a time ASAP so that we can plan our day around it? I guess a few days before would suffice. In my opinion at least. Nevermind. Forgot bout the first line. Reading helps. ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Stickified.

Also, for the record, we're probably going to aim for this to start around 6 PM GMT and go until whenever. If you can't show up exactly then, no problem. Just drop by when you can.

If people are interested we could set a specific second time slot for Central/Eastern/PST/etc. users, but for now this should do us fine.

Let us know if any of you guys have major issues with it.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Wow... This is coming up fast - this weekend, to be exact.

I'll try to get my friend ID posted ASAP, and I'll request the same from anyone else who still hasn't posted theirs... which is just Sem and Carmen thus far. XD

We're just gonna meet in the general #Pokecharms mIRC channel for this, so if you don't have mIRC downloaded the Java chatroom link will work just as fine. :)

Sorry to do this to yeah, but I can't make it tomorrow. I am busy Christmas shopping for my family. If you do this again, I'll be sure to try and do it. Again, I'm sorry I can't make it.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I hate to say it, but I can't make it at the scheduled time today either. Something came up last minute yesterday and it turns out I'm going to be unavailable from 1:30 PM Atlantic (that's 5:30 GMT) and on for an undetermined amount of time.

I'm really sorry you guys. When we planned this ages ago, I didn't think things would get as busy as they have been. Guess the holiday busy-ness snuck up on me ^^;

Unless he states otherwise, Sem should still be around to play. If anything else changes beyond that, we'll let you know.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Just a big heads up for everyone. This is going on right now. If you would still like to participate then post your FC here and then get onto the Charms chat. A link to it can be found on the sidebar.

Also note that we will also be hosting this at 6pm Eastern time. That's 5pm central and 3pm pacific.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Well that's that.

Thanks to everyone who came!~ (By everyone I mean Brendan and Carmen...)

It was fun though, so take that, everyone! >:0