• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Christmas Fishing Tournament - Battle Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
This is the new, official tournament topic for the Fishing Tournament - the battle brackets are present here and will be updated according to how the results go. For those taking part, you can organize battles here, and it's suggested that you also post the results of your battles here as well. The brackets were selected randomly, and are as follows:

Johto-Master-----\
] ----------------------------------------------[ Johto-Master ]
Fumanshu \
\
]--------------[ Johto-Master ]

Seishuku Senka
]-------------------------------------[ Blisk ]
Blisk-------------------------/

It's messy, I know, but bear with me.

EDIT: Evolution King has had to drop out due to an unforseen circumstance. This evens out the brackets somewhat.

There are prizes available for those taking part, with the top 3 winners earning a Pokemon of their choice bred by myself, and all competitors earning an item of their choice.

Post confirming your battle results here. BOTH competitors in a battle must confirm the result before the bracket is updated.

The original tournament topic, which has now been locked and un-stickied, can be found here:

http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=6801.0

Any questions, post here or PM me.

I lost my battle against Johto.
Very good match, looked in my favor and then the tides have turned (GOGO GADGETTO PUN!)

I wont go into detail cause I dont wanna show the other tourney people his strategies ;P

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Yeah, I should mention that - don't go blabbing to others about your opponent's strategies. I will disqualify you if I believe you to have done it intentionally to give a competitor a disadvantage.

I'll wait for Johto-Master to post here to confirm before updating the bracket.

yes after a very fun and harsh battle i emerged bloody, bruised, broken, but victorious.
very good match hope there is another fun tourney. although this one isnt over...

Sho has informed me that he lost his Platinum. We can't battle until he finds it, but I think we should give him a little time to have a chance to find it before making him DQ'd. Just so you know.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Don't worry Blisk, I wasn't expecting Johto-Master and Fumanshu to battle today - Sho's got plenty of time to find his Platinum, and I won't consider DQ'ing him at all unless he spends weeks searching for it.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Bump.

Sho has been unable to find his Platinum cartridge, which means he's had to drop out. It'll be Blisk vs Johto-Master for the finals.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
With that, Johto-Master wins the tournament. PM me for a bred Pokemon and item of your choosing, and I'll see what I can do for you. I can't provide absolutely everything, but I'll see what I can do for you as a prize.

Blisk gets an item of his choosing for second place. Again, PM me telling me what you'd like, and I'll see what I can provide.

Congratulations to Johto-Master for winning, and well done to all who took part. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
No chance one of you guys - Blisk or Johto Master - recorded the final match? Would've been fun to watch XD

Either way, congrats to Johto Master and thanks to everyone who competed ^^

No chance one of you guys - Blisk or Johto Master - recorded the final match? Would've been fun to watch XD

Either way, congrats to Johto Master and thanks to everyone who competed ^^
sorry, i didnt, no disrespect to Blisk but i kept my battle with fu saved because it was alot more close, sorry :-[

Status
Not open for further replies.