• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Christmas Day- What are you doing at this moment in time?

I'd like to know what everyone on here is doing right now on Christmas Day.

It's a little past 12:30 a.m. and I'm eating cold pizza coupled with huckleberry ice cream along with a glass of milk. I'm also looking through Netflix to see if there's anything good to watch. I'm more than likely going to be drawing pokemon after I post this.

How 'bout you?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Sitting here, business as usual. Until my family decide I need to be doing something vaguely Christmassy, anyway. I will also be raiding the BBC iPlayer for Christmas specials and films and whatnot later.

Well it's 8.21pm here and this is the only chance I've had all day to get online, because everyone else has gone for a walk. I really don't care that it's Chirstmas that much, I kinda stopped caring about events this year. I'm listening to music, mucking around on the computer and wishing I hadn't promised to mum that I wouldn't read all of 'Earth to Hell' in one day.

It's 2:25 am where I am. I haven't slept yet. Because everyone's getting up early, I decided not to go to bed. I usually go to bed by 4, but people will start getting up a couple hours later so no point. I can just watch more TV. I currently am watching the South Park movie.

I actually had a good sleep on Christmas eve for the fist time instead of waking up every hour due to excitement. Thank you, body. Well, I'm here, on the laptop, waiting for my grandfather to find me a screwdriver so I can get this damn spinning top working. Look, he just arrived. Wow, it defies LOGIC! PHYSICS! and GUN! GRAVITY! In other words, it just wont stop spinning. Pretty cool, IMO.

Tailon

Gryffindork
It's 1:47 here, my family opens presents at midnight though, so I'm currently filling my new ipod with my old songs, as my other one was broken, and huggling the Pichu plushie I just got while surfing 'Charms

Wow, it defies LOGIC! PHYSICS! and GUN! GRAVITY! In other words, it just wont stop spinning. Pretty cool, IMO.

...Is that a Powerthirst reference? Looks to me like it is :3

It's currently 5 am here, but that really doesn't matter, seeing that my family will be doing the whole Christmas thing late anyway. I will be getting some Legos a little later today though, and I can't wait to add them on to the Lego mansion I've been building~

[quote author=Toru link=topic=7103.msg127993#msg127993 date=1261733536]
Wow, it defies LOGIC! PHYSICS! and GUN! GRAVITY! In other words, it just wont stop spinning. Pretty cool, IMO.

...Is that a Powerthirst reference? Looks to me like it is :3
[/quote]

When God gives you lemons, find a new GOD! GODBERRY!
[quote author=Tailon77 link=topic=7103.msg127995#msg127995 date=1261734730]
huggling the Pichu plushie I just got while surfing 'Charms
[/quote]

I'm hoping I got a plush Totodile. Doubt it. My dad wonders why I'd want one. I am a sixteen year old guy though.... If not, I plan on buying one if I get enough money (I'm putting $70 away to preorder HeartGold and SoulSilver). I also am hoping to get a tablet. I know I'm getting an acoustic guitar finally because I caught my parents setting up Santa's gifts.... Lulz. I'm currently finishing South Park Bigger, Longer and Uncut. Tis currently 3:09 am.

5:37 a.m.

I'm waiting for everyone else to get up.
Watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
And waiting for everyone else to get up so we can open presents.
I'm wondering what the big present for me is...
But then again, they might be right: Big things come in small packages.

Now, I'm listening to Twisted Sister's A Twisted Christmas while talking to my friends' sister on Facebook and waiting for my sis to get up. 3:46 am. I haven't slept yet.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
2:28 pm. Just watched the first Chronicles of Narnia. Damn, that movie is good.

8:16 am. Waiting for my mum to get up so that we can open presents.... We are also putting the turkey in the oven at the moment.

Had a nice Brunch, then da Presantz! I got-
- A Toothbrush (My parents are worried about my Dental Higine -.-)
- Harry Potter 6 (Movie and the Game for X-Box 360)
- Whole Load of CHOCOLATE! (Score!)
- Jelly Beans!
- GWR 2010
- ...and 3 Dungeon and Dragon Books, The MM, PH2 and DM's Guide!

Now I'm munching on a Chocolate bar.

Kazoo? Mah Kazoo! *Steals Virachan's Kazoo* Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt.... i leik that.
Also I found a Gift under the Tree (literally under) and it was a Push Pop! Triple Push Pop. Nom nom nom.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Came back home from a party around 12:30 am and woke up about half an hour ago. XD

Anyways, after I ate a breakfast of cherry chocolates, I unwrapped the rest of my prezzies and found a nice little velvetty suit (because my parents know I hate dresses) and a collection of books by Charles Dickens, Mark Twain, and Jane Austin (I'm only interested in reading Pride and Prejudice by her, though, just because we'll have to read it next year for school), as well as a collection of short stories and poems by my most favorite classic author, Edgar Allen Poe.

Screenshot2009-12-24at53733PM.png

It's hard to be a Jew on Christmas...my friends won't let me join in any games...and I can't sing Christmas songs or decorate a Christmas tree, or leave water out for Rudolph 'cuz there's something wrong with me...my people don't believe in Jesus Christ's divinity...

I'm a Jew. A lonely Jew. On Christmas...

Seriously though, I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas.
Personally, I'm heading out to see Sherlock Holmes, then searching to find a place that's open to have some lunch, then back home for the Chargers/Titans NFL game.

Hm, came home from a party at about 1:30 am and didn't go to sleep 'till about 6:30 am. I was unwrapping all my 'lil (literally little) presents and began my yearly "In your face! My presents are better than yours!" for the rest of the time until my mom forced me to bed. I woke up at about 2 pm and ate some lunch.

Now I'm just playing around on my new acoustic guitar (the only thing that wasn't in a small box) that I got for Christmas from my ever-loving parents and looking around 'Charms. Earlier, I was fooling around on my PSP.

And if anybody cares, its about 7:15 pm my time; Christmas Day. For some reason, this year, I haven't really cared about holidays. It's just another day we have to live through, huh.

9:22PM
Making sure I don't eat anymore... I've been feeling bloated...
And enjoying my PEWPEWLAZER mouse. And tablet. And music that my BF gave me... and the compy. And the warmth of my house... annnnnd... you get the picture.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Haha... Erm, it's 8:33 AM, and I'm thinking about how I missed Christmas entirely on Pokecharms XP

Also amused by this topic.

I haven't said what I got yesterday.

-Taylor acoustic guitar with hardshell case.
-Vivitar 8.1 mp camera
-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Blu-ray, DVD, and digital copy combo thing
-Wii Sports Resort
-Family Guy Something, Something, Something Dark Side
-Guitar Hero Van Halen
-The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks (Technically my brother got it, but we basically share most games so I'll be having a save file on it too)
-Money for a Wacom tablet

That's about it I believe. I hope everyone here on Charms had a very merry Christmas!

Being that I spent the entire day with family, (we have a tradition of spending the night at my grandmothers house), I didn't see this topic at all.

Had a nice day filled with family until I have to run off around 2:30 so I could get home, get ready and be where I needed to be for Shabbos. Mixed families are fun.