• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Christmas Conundrum

(https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-christmas-conundrum-signups.18452/#post-561358)
The bells are ringing, kids are singing, and farmers are asking for shears- why the splendid day of Christmas nears! While everybody is filled with delight, it seems the fellows in the north pole are in a fright. All of the elves, are in complete shock- struggling to find their beloved Santa who hasn't given a knock.
With three days left to find the big man it's surely looking mere, and every tick of the clock, the chances are getting sheer! The head of the elves find only the bravest, who must go, to the land that surely never snows.
Will they be the heroes, to give happiness to all? Or will they be the ones, who makes Christmas, come to a fall?

Soren trudged through the snow, pulling the leash that was attached to his dog- Prancer. "Pick up the pace, pal!" he shouted over the wind howling above him, but Prancer had no intentions of speeding up, as the chubby little thing was all tuckered out from walking this far. Soren was almost at his house, when a strange chime was heard, so he decided to follow it. The chime had gotten louder and louder, until he came upon a small elf that stood in the middle of the road he was walking beside- curious, the Soren called out to the little elf, but it just stared at him.

When he ran closer and got face to face with the seemingly-girl elf, she disappeared, dropping a small letter on the ground. It read,
"Meet with the others, at this very spot, to save our Santa, who seems to be caught."
Soren just shrugged and looked at Prancer, who was just as ponderous as he was. Then thought to himself. What does it mean, others...?

He looked all around him, standing alone, in the middle of nowhere.

While watching the Christmas special of Action Bro Nick had heard a chime ring through his ear. Nick ignored it and though that it was just the show. Meanwhile during the show a little elf girl appeared in front of Action Bro. Nick was curious who this new character who he had not seen before was. The little elf girl then asked Action Bro "we need help! And not just you alone can help us. "We need the audiences help."the little elf girl proceeds to look at the screen and asks "will you help us save Santa?". Nick jumped up and did the Action Bro pose and answered "OF COURSE I WILL, OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT BE CALLED A HERO!".

After saying those words Nick was teleported to weird place he did not recognize. Nick was very cold, he wasn't prepared for what had just happened, he was only wearing a sweater with the action bro symbol and a pajama with fluffy sandals. The snow had covered his feet making him shake. He looked around and noticed a boy standing with a dog. Nick hardened himself while shivering and began walking towards the boy. He then shouted "HELLO?!" hoping to get the boys attention.

The snow whipped and whirled around Rudy as he dashed through the snow. “I’m almost there,” he thought to himself as he ran. About an hour ago, he received a letter telling him to meet at a certain point, and with the letter he was given directions. The letter had said, “ Meet at this point. Your help is needed to save Santa.” The possibility of saving Saint Nick was a big one indeed, but at the same time, Rudy was nervous. It could very easily be a trap or a trick. However for Santa, it was a risk the elf was willing to take.

Once Rudy reached the spot he knew it immediately. As the first thing he was was two other elves and a dog. He ran up as one walked towards the other and shouted “hello.”

“Are you guys here to help Santa?” Rudy was quick to ask this simple question. If they looked at him like he was crazy, then he knew this was either the wrong spot, or it was all a trick.

After sitting in the wrenched snow for what seemed to be hours (was actually 10 minutes), until a voice was heard, and a boy came into view, calling out to him. Prancer leaped up and ran after the boy, doing circles around him and barking like a maniac. After he settled down, Soren hesitantly approached the boy.
"Hey there," he tilted his head. "Do you know what's going on?" he pondered, his thoughts were then disrupted by another voice, and a boy walked into the scene. He asked if we were here to save Santa. Once again, Soren shrugged- "I dunno." he looked around again, as the moon slowly moved over the sky.

"I was just watching tv and a little elf girl had asked me if I wanted to save Santa..." Nick says confusingly. "I said yes and found myself here.... brrr...." He was still shaking from the cold. "Is this your dog? If so can I Hug it?" He asks in stutter. "I'm really cold as you can tell." He slowly pats the dog on and the head while looking at Soren.