• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS ChimeraFiend's Trade Topic!

this is my trade topic, here are the pokemon that I am looking for, any level, nature, gender, etc.

Treeko
Cindaquil
Bulbasour (fail to spell it correctly) :p
Magby (with magamariser)
Lotad
Snorunt (preferably shiny, if possible)
or any shiny pokemon!

Now, I am ready to offer you, mostly anything that you would like, let's not be too extremist in your demands, and happy trading!

I can get you a treeko, cyndaquil, lotad, and a normal snorunt.
Do you have anything with some cool egg moves? Otherwise I really need an Explosion TM (TM 64)

xatu I appreciate all of your offers, and I accept them all! I can give you a Larvitar that knows Dragon Dance.
A Bagon that knows Hydro Pump, Rain Dance and Dragon Dance
Elekid with Ice Punch?
a Gible with Iron Head, Rock Tomb and Substitute

and, I can have any of these pokemon hold TM Explosion.

Are you satisfied with this?

Absolutely, That's actually more than I anticipated. Are there any particular natures or moves you want. (Natures are easy, Moves might be)

well, if natures arn't that much a problem for you, I would really like a Jolly Treeko, a modest Cyndaequil, and a timid Snorunt.

That would be best if they had these natures, if not it's no problem!

It's perfectly fine. I have dittos for every single nature. In fact if you need a particular nature ditto, I have like 80 random ones sitting in boxes in emerald.

Omg that would be great! if it's possible, could I have an adamant Ditto, jolly, timid, and Modest plz! In return, I can give you pokemon holding ANY tm's of your choice!

Yea I have extras of each of those. I have a lot of stuff to get done right now so how about Thursday sometime?
How about Thuder Wave, Will-O-Wisp, Earthquake, and Grass Knot?

Why not, exactly! I have to warn you though, I have a wide range of Well Ev Trained Pokemon... so it won't exactly be a walk in the park if you know what I mean! :p

By my response I actually meant that I expect to lose. I'm in the process of creating a real team since a friend of mine challenged me. Unfortunately he used to compete in tournaments and do fairly well, and I've never battled competitively before. If I actually sit down and work on it, I may have it finished by next week.