• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Charmsian Dissidia (You bet it's going to be awesome)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Shiny's still interested in this RP, since I haven't had a serious RP in ages. XD If you need something from me like more character info or whatnot, let me know. :3

EDIT:
I am still very interested in this RP wondering the turnout.

Here is my other character,

Name: Jade
Side: Moon Order
Manikin: Garnet Fate
Toll: Her loved one Daniel
Crystal: a garnet stone, Daniel's favorite gem.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
BlackAmber, did you read the thread through properly? Every character is required to have a foil, an opposing character.

However, you really need to improve the quality of your grammar, otherwise you're not allowed to participate.

Oh? We're posting if we -are- still interested? I thought we were meant to post if we weren't gonna do it. In that case, yes, I am very much still interested in this RP. I have some minor edits for Chadwyck's foil, Reginald, but other than that everything is still a-ok and ready to go.

Rex

Resident Furry
Yoshimitsu said:
Alright bitches, this is MY RP now! Zacky just reliquished control of it to me, so yay.

Right, first things first, unless you're 100% committed to this RP, make a comment saying so 'cause I'm having no lollygaggers!

Gogogo!

So wait, you want us to post if we're not interested...? Because everyone else is posting saying they are...

I'm still interested!

And I'm still only using Blazi. I'm changing his Mannikin to Imaginary Fighter, to follow the trend of Mannikin names, but that's all that's changing.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Right, sorry this hasn't been posted in, I haven't had internet.

Me and Zacky are collaborating on this RP now, due to circumstance and also because we have to halves of the RP that need to be put together.

What we need to establish is how to run this RP.

What I mean is, do we have a sub board, with each individual character's topic? Or do we have a sub board with each group of characters? Or do we have two topics, one for either side?

Personally, I'm partial to a sub-board for each individual group. It keeps any clutter off the main board, and also prevents people from lagging behind within a single topic (or peoples' posts from being drowned by other posts).

What are you guys' thoughts?

Tailon

Gryffindork
Just a quick reply, as I vaguely mentioned in chat, I figure we could have sub boards for the two main groups, and topics for the smaller groups, if we'll be forming individual roving groups of people. I don't know how well this would work in terms of characters from opposite sides and different topics meeting, and it may not be workable at all, but that's my take on the situation.

Going to go with sub-boards for the main two groups, and then have topics for smaller entourages of players. What we could do, is start out with a few topics entitled say :
"Toru, Indie, Blazi"
This topic would serve as whatever the users of that topic want to do in the rp. Then, if two groups wanted to engage in battle or something, or even for a character to join another group, they need only to take a name out of the topic title and play along ^^.

Another alternative would be a similar setup to Charming Town, where we have a board and each area in the RP World has its own topic, so people can go in and out of topics as they move around the island. This at least makes it easier to engage in battles between the two sides, as well as providing more freedom for people to move between groups, since some people could very much hate each other and would rather go off with the first friendly group they come across.

To make organization easier, there can also be a "map topic" which basically pinpoints where people are. It would need to be updated by everyone when they move around. Though I think it would be very possible to manage.

The main disadvantage is that we would have to have most of the landscape planned out so we know where each battle is taking place. We already have the bases for the two sides, on opposite sides of the island. And also a way to decide time is pretty important, to prevent random teleportations from one side of the island to the other.

Other than that, I have faith in this idea, although you guys have some excellent ideas too. Hope we can get this off the ground soon.

Rex

Resident Furry
I agree with El. Sub Boards for each of the teams, with members crossing over when necessary. Within each sub-board, each character has a topic, with multiple characters entering as needed.

This may not be to important but, I just want to let everyone know that I am pulling out of this RP because I know and realize that my skills in Role-play are not good enough for this RP, I just Suck. My Grammar is sad for one of my age. Most importantly tho I just don't want to get in your way because I still need experience and you guys would do a great RP without me.

I also have so much going on right now I wouldn't be able to do such an RP so yeah just scratch me off right now. I just am not good enough for this RP so I will take my leave.

Finally as a friendly suggestion I also agree to the idea of Sub boards for each team its a lot easier but not crazy organized.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Here's how it's gonna work, guys:

I would like everyone to post here with who they would like their characters in a group with, with group sizes up to four. From what everyone says, I'll make a list of the groups and start the topics for everyone.

Please remember that opposite sides can't cross over, so you can't have a Rebellious Sun character with a Moon's Order character.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yoshimitsu said:
Please remember that opposite sides can't cross over, so you can't have a Rebellious Sun character with a Moon's Order character.

No angsty Romeo and Juliet loves? :'D

Also, if you guys do want more child boards created for this thing, similar to how Sem created the Charming Town section, let me know and I can make them for you.

Rex

Resident Furry
The list of characters isn't exactly up to date anymore, so I don't know who is all still in it. I suppose, with the current list, I'd like to see Rex paired with Lysis and/or Chad. I'd like to see how they would interact with each other. I really don't have any preferences as to where Ryder goes, however. Feel free to stick him where ever an extra character is needed.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I could see 'myself' working with practically anyone from Moon Order. Violet would be just as amiable, but she doesn't truly work with anyone... merely uses them for her own gain. So I'm cool with you placing us in whatever groups.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Why are neither of my characters on the lists D:

Anyways, because I said so, I'm totally putting Lyni with either Sem or Chad~

... unless they object. :3

Tailon

Gryffindork
It seems Talon is dragging Tobias and Ryder along with him. Still not sure what to do with Jason, so that's up to others I suppose.

I guess that Rex and Lyni will be with me, then. We have room for one more, come and flock to me :'D cling to me and I shall carry you forth into the abyss known as... friendship? Oh whatever, just let me know if you want in on this.

As for Reggie, the little dickens, I totally get tap tap on Vivian and Reggie in a group. I don't care who else is there, but those two for sure are together. I don't even care what Sem says.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Well. Since I have no choice, Reggie and Vivs it is.

I don't believe Sem needs a partner as he's the leader of the Moon faction so whatevs. Sorena and Lysis still need partners and I changed out Ramses on the Sun Order for another character named Kieran.

Lysis and Chad make a good team and Rex wants to be paired with her as well so I'll throw her into the RexLyniChad group.

I propose Sorena and Elliot, or any other one of El's characters.

As for Kieran I'll have to see who's interested. Someone perky and... happy, would make them an interesting duo. I could also just remove him since I have like 9001 people in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this?

I swear I said I'm still interested.

I swear D=

Anyways, I'm happy to put Blazi in with Kieran. I fit both of the criteria Sem proposed, so yeah.

I swear I said I'm in...

Hrmm...

I guess I'll have Benjamin tag along with Dwayna and Sverton (if they don't mind).

Since Jason doesn't have any group members yet, SERVO can be in Jason's group.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Looks good to me, Brendan. It would make things a lot easier on me knowing I'm supposed to RP with you either way. :p
Also, BurnKirby, I don't mind you joining our Moon Order group, and I'm sure Brendan won't mind either.

I thought Tailon was going to to chill with me? :(

That being said. Tobias, Tailon, Ryder and I should get together and form a team which will be epic.

Not at all, So that's Dwaya Sverton, and Benjamin for one Moon Order Group, there's room for one more, I would suggest somebody with attitude or something, then again, I don't know what Benjamin is like...

Garret and Violet are still a little lonesome though, I'm sure someone would like to tag along with them.

Is it too late to sine up for this? Because it sounds AWSOME! If it isnt too late;

Luckii

Side: Rebellious Sun
Manikin: Destructive Shenron
Lost Posession: His girlfriend Anna.
Crystal: A glistening, shimmering scarlet diamond with a dragon engraved on the front.

ES

Side: Moon Order
Manikin: Crunching Jet
Lost Posession: His diary.
Crystal: A large, black-as-night pearl.

I hope I'm not too late!

The Bard said:
I thought Tailon was going to to chill with me? :(

That being said. Tobias, Tailon, Ryder and I should get together and form a team which will be epic.

Sounds like a good idea bro :)

On the subject of Blue Thunder, I'm happy with him in anyone's group, although I'm not sure who... If anyone want to drag B.T into their group, go ahead xD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Well, since I don't have Jasper on a team with anyone yet, I guess I'll have him team up with Indie for now~

Just saying, he's one of those quiet kinds of people; not exactly antisocial or shy, but just doesn't talk too much. He usually just supports his allies on the sidelines, but he does have some offensive powers. ^^;