• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

'Charms Soundtracks

Secad- Disco Inferno (Pyrokinetic hamster Fi)

Excuse me? Fi is a gerbil! Great song choice, though. I have a few too, but don't kill me if some of them are old, because I mostly listen to the oldies.

Secad: Over the Top- Ozzy Osbourne

I am way too extreme and excessive. I talk too loud, am too excitable, etc. etc.

Stel: I Don't Care- Fall Out Boy

Stel is such a god, he doesn't care about the 'feelings' of epic n00bs who deserve to be banned on sight.

Midnight Shadows: The Last Train to Clarksville- The Monkees

Midnight is a happy, upbeat person, (just like the tune of the song), but she has an awesome, dark fic. (Like the lyrics of the song) For some reason, I love the murder in it.

Chibi: Burnin' Up- The Jonas Brothers

'Burning up'? Anthro-fox with pyrokinesis? 'Nuff said.

Mystic_Suicine: Take it Easy- The Eagles

M_S seems to be a pretty laid back person.

Psycho Monkey: Thanks for the Memories- Fall Out Boy

The music video has chimps in it, and he would love the dominance the chimps show over Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz.

Cody *implodes*: Help!- The Beatles

With his Aipom and his implosion skills, he could make anyone cry 'Help!'

Psychosocial is so Rain's song. I've lolled at the irony of "and the rain will kill us all" sooo many times. :D

Jeydis - SSBB theme song. I'm not really sure why I'd say that. Maybe it's because it's a cool song and Jeydis is cool too! :D

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Me and Stel officially get "I Don't Dance" from HSM2, purely from his "T3h Stel does not dance" reply. Naturally, I'd be Ryan there.

I also think I'd suit "Fabulous" from HSM2 and "I Want It All" from HSM3.

Me: Injection-Rise Against(the first verse)
Midnight: Miss Murder-AFI(title says it all for Blaire...)
Rain: The Good Left Undone(the lyrics for, y'know ;) )

Jesse(in my fic"A Corrupt Justice"): Behind Closed Doors-Rise Against(title fits Ch.3)
Jesse: Ready to Fall-Rise Against(also for Ch.3)

Chibi - Stricken - Disturbed

I just get that feeling from Chibi. personally I think that song suits you quite well.

Maggots to starboard! :D There are many of us.

I WAS HELD AT GUNPOINT!!!! ;_;

"This is for Zacky, who keeps shooting my knees."

Five Finger Death Punch-Ashes

Okay. All better. Save me.

Admins and n00bs of 'charms - The Metal - Tenacious D.

Let me explain.

Metal = Admins, mods and other various owners of this site

Other music genres = n00bs

*runs for life before admins get to the "metal, it comes from hell"-part*

Well, I've thought of one for Stel...
Aqueous Transmission - Incubus.
For when he's not pounding the snot out of n00bs, or taking a nap or just as a cover so people don't feel threatened that he's gonna kill them. ^.^;

For Dani ;)

Check Yes Juliet-We the Kings: You seem like the girl that I would be throwng rocks at your window. 8)

Cody(thanks for FFDP, it's badass)

Dam didi do- Nightcore: Dancing is your passion and Dam Didi do would bring it out.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I choose Inside the Fire by Disturbed for myself.

Mainly because of the part that goes "Give your soul to me, for eternity."

Because Middy's birthday is today, I choose In the Shadows by The Rasmus for her.

For Dani

We the Kings-Skyway avenue

Cause you like WtK's, and you made me like that band. So everytime I listen to a song by them, I think of you.

Can't believe someone hasn't used To Zanarkand yet...

Me/Jeydis/Magpie - To Zanarkand.

If you haven't heard it, youtube it. It's worth it.