• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

'Charms Soundtracks

Arte-American Idiot-Green Day

Me-Boulevard of Broken Dreams-Green Day

Chibi-Wake Me Up When September Ends-Green Day(she's too lazy :p)

Middy-The Dawn No More Rises-Dark Funeral(for all of her little sinister needs)

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Ohh, goody, now I can describe people with songs.
Herm. Who should be my first vict- I mean... what?

For myself, I think I'd have to choose Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace.
At this current time I'm not sure how to describe anyone else. XD

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Jet- I Believe I Can Fly (He's a Swellow)

Secad- Disco Inferno (Pyrokinetic hamster Fi)

Midnight- A Gorey Demise: Creature Feature (She has such creative ways of killing people)

Now if you'll excuse me... *starts doing The Caramelldansen* What? I'm better at this than the Hare Hare Yukai.

...Hmm. I'd be Shyu doing the Caramelldansen and my hands would end up being on somebody else's head. Because they aren't connected.
For my personal soundtrack, uh, I'd say Chasing Cars- Snowpatrol because I really would like to just lay here and think.

Midnight- A Gorey Demise: Creature Feature (She has such creative ways of killing people)

....True.

Me-Down With the Sickness-Disturbed (Suits my sadistic side. You guys have probably never seen it, but it's there.)
Me again-Trippin-Godsmack (No really. I have tons of moods)
Alex-Master of Puppets-Metallica (Not the lyrics, the title. Cuz you are the head honcho. But the lyrics remind me of Stel and Middy. Stel with his n00b slaughter and Middy's relish in evil)

And I can totally see myself doing the Caramelldansen.

Me-Down With the Sickness-Disturbed (Suits my sadistic side. You guys have probably never seen it, but it's there.)

You're right Chibi, that is so you. Your sig just screams it at me. "You fucker get up, come on get down with the sickness!"

As for me, I'll just say Liberate - Disturbed, coz that is some FUCK YEAH music, and I just looooove that song. (dunno how much it actually suits me but...)

Alternative: Eyeless - Slipknot. It has a frikkin chainsaw in the beginning!

Me-Behind Closed Doors-Rise Against(behind the closed doors of my fortress is a lifetime's supply of pancakes!)

Chibi-Disco Inferno(pyrokinetic fox dance?)

Rain-Stand in the Rain(cause puns rule)

Rain-Any Paramore song of her choosing(HAPPYAWESOMEPARAMORELAND pwns)

All of 'Charms-Dragostea Din Tei:O-zone(we can ALL dance to that)

Oh yeah baby. 8)

Me-Harvester of Sorrow-Metallica (Suits my sadistic side as well.)
[21:29] * Chibi|Cake feeds off Rain's agony

Cody-Trigger Happy-Weird Al Yankovich (Since you're obsessed with shooting your labtop. That could also be me)

Here is two i thought of:

Rain- "Paper Walls" -Yellowcard(dunno just thought it fit) and "Decode" - Paramore(twilight soundtrack)... (beacause you like paramore and i like this song by them)

Lon- "Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche' " - Escape The Fate (cause this song is cool and so is he...especially with sigs.)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Cody: Who am I - Casting Crowns

He saw my siggie and talked to me about doing something with the song in a query one day, and now I can't help but think of him every time I hear it. XD

Sem: How can I keep from singing - Chris Tomlin

nothing to do with the lyrics, the title just fits his lyric-spamming self. ^^;

aaaaaaaand I'll bbl for more. ^^;

Hahah, thanks, I think....it is a good song

Actually, I'm more of any Casting Crowns song. :p

And yea, the title does fit Sem, though the lyrics don't have much of anything to do with him....

I'll be back with some actualy songsome songs. Maybe.

Me- "Papercut" - Linkin Park, "At Least I'm Known For Something" - New Found Glory, "The Game" - Disturbed
My song to Charms- "Right Here" - Staind
Sho- "Broken Sunday" - Saliva
Sho and I- "Let the Flames Begin" - Paramore
Nem- "Devour" - Disturbed
Shado- "The Flood" - Escape the Fate
Chibi- "Falling Down" - Atreyu, "Bouncing Off the Walls" - Sugarcult
El- "Control" - Metro Station (Mostly first verse)
Jeydis- "Girl's Not Grey" - AFI
All Mods- "Swift Silent Deadly" - Tiger Army
Charms- "Hello Again" - Hoobastank
Midnight- "The Night" - Disturbed

Kinda curious as to why for that one Suicune :p

I thought of a few:

Rain - Vermillion by Slipknot

RX - Psychosocial by Slipknot (And the rain will kill us all? lol) but really im thinking more People Everyday from the Trigun Soundtrack.

Stel - (the great classic) Mars, the Bringer of War by Gustav Holst.

Shiny - Sound Life-Rem from that same Trigun Soundtrack, the upbeat attitude of the song reminds me of your joyful attitude on the boards.

Alex - One Winged Angel by Nobuo Uematsu :D

Midnight Shadows - Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath, a dark but very powerful song. Hopefully represents your darker tastes in pokemon shown in your awesome fanfic.

Ruko - Guardian Angel by Juno Reactor. For always being so helpful to all of your fellow battlers :D

Jet - Vivid the Final Fantasy Unlimited Anime. The song makes me think of speed and flight which suits your Swellow addiction :D