• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

'Charms Soundtracks

Songs for 'Charms:

Post a list of members and put a title of a song that reminds you of them beside their name.

Think of these as if you(you whose name is in front of the song title) were saying the lyrics. If your song doesn't have lyrics, it's obviously the music you should
pay attention to.

Also, I only have this number of people on here because they were the only ones I have found songs for so far. If I come across more music that reminds me of
someone, I will add it. =)

Rain- "Born For This" - Paramore (Just my song to you guys.)
Nem- "The Squeeze" - Atreyu (Suits your cocky side ^^ XD )
Figz- "Dance of the Manatee" - Fair to Midland (Because sometimes you just don't make sense :p )
Sho- "Grand Theft Autumn" - Fall Out Boy (You're a flirt, and you know it.)
Sem- "Aquarius" - Within Temptation (The sea is all yours.)
Stel- "Heat" - Apocalyptica (Dunno, just think it suits you.)
El- "Kiss My Sass" - Cobra Starship (They all worship you, and I'm sure you enjoy it. =) )

I've been listening to this song for two straight hours now, and I now I think of this:

Sem- "Moonlight Sonata"(1st movement, Adagio sostenuto)- Beethoven (I dunno. Because Sem's an otterfish and has hydrokinesis, whenever I think of him, I think of water and the ocean; and this sort of reminds me of the ocean)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Eheh... this is good. ^^

Art- "Tonight" - Jeremy Camp (because he introduced it to me, and every time I listen to it, the first thing I think is, "OMG, this is Art's song!" Has almost nothing to do with personality and stuffs.)

Eheh. XD

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I'm glad some of you are making gay jokes about me. Really. >=O

Besides, everyone knows my theme is Too Cool from Camp Rock.

Sem- I talk to the Rain

Shiny- Bounce-O-Rama, speed-up version.

Stel- Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead)

Taken from the current playlists on my phone :p

Hmm...

I'd give KoL and myself something like this, from the music I most recently got:

KoL - FFVI: The Decisive Battle - The Black Mages
LoN - FFVIII: Maybe I'm a lion - The Black Mages

Youtube it if you haven't heard ;)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
.......... Ow.

My ears.

They're bleeding. Terminally.

Here's a suggestion, Chibi. Next time you associate me with a song, make sure it's not, you know, completely fucking NOT A SONG. x_X

I'm rather fond of the Apocalyptica one though. Yay for epic orchestra-metal crossbreeds. Not what I'd call a theme song for me, but still nifty. I could definitely hear that playing during a battle scene.

XD Stel.

I lot of people on here-They're Coming to Take Me Away-Napoleon XIV (Personally I think this fits me best, but we all had a little arguement in chat over it.)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
How about "I'm too Sexy" - although I don't know whether to give that one to Nem or El. :p

Rain, I just noticed this. You are so freaking right.

ME-Papercut-Linkin Park(cuz I hear voices...and they don't like you either. XD)
El-I'm An Emo Kid-Hollywood Undead(Please don't kill me)
ME-Crazy Train-Ozzy Osbourne(I'm insanium in the cranium, dawg!)
Rain-I'm too Sexy(she deserves it)[flirt you says? yes. ALL ABOARD THE CRAZY TRAIN. PLEASE FOLLOW SHOCARI]

EDIT: He killed me

Sho....You totally know El might kill you for saying he's emo? [size=1pt]And you are totally NOT that crazy train! >=O[/size] And...wait, I had one just now and now I forgot. XD

I is full of awesomness...

anywho...

El- Re-education Through Labor-Rise Against(work those n00bs to death!)

Rain...again-My Heart-Paramore

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
El- I'm Too Sexy (He commands it)

Shocari- Down With The Sickness: Disturbed (Read his fic and you'll get it)

Dr. Oak- Rival Champion Theme: Pokemon (He is Blue/Gary Oak and the champion of Pokecharms. How has no one said this yet?)

Chibi- Crazy Bitch: BuckCherry (Not because she fucks so good, but because she's crazy)

Psycho Monkey- I Like to Move It, Move It: Madagascar (Cause I do)

I had some other ideas but I forgot

LOL I would kill yew for calling me a bitch, but you made up for it by saying I was crazy.

Midnight-Just Like You-Three Days Grace (Her fic says it all)

XD@Psycho Monkey
________________________________________________________________________________
PokeCharms as a whole-Sanctuary-Utada Hikaru(I feel somewhat safe here)
Me-Stricken-Disturbed(cause Renge is Stricken with Darkrai syndrome)
Stel-Rock You Like a Hurricane-Scorpions(Stellarwind is similar to a hurricane?)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Dr. Oak- Rival Champion Theme: Pokemon (He is Blue/Gary Oak and the champion of Pokecharms. How has no one said this yet?)

Now that has gotta be the most fitting one yet. I can't listen to that theme anymore without associating it with Alex. Not too many people can taint a tune like that for me :p

Sem: Nightwish - While Your Lips Are Still Red (No, I wouldn't sing this at him, but I have associated him with it because of all his lyric spamming and would dedicate it to him)

Stel: Do As Infinity - Fukai Mori (I don't think he listens to this one as much anymore, but I wondered to myself for a moment "What would I peg on Stel?" and this song suddenly came to mind. It's a beautiful song both in music and lyrics, and the title itself is somewhat fitting)

El: Some random Final Fantasy Gilgamesh theme (Just like Alex with Blue/Gary, I can't look at Gilgamesh or hear the name without thinking about El :p)
There's another song I'd peg him with that has nothing to do with him lyric-wise, but I'll never be able to hear it again without a little part of me dying. He knows the one xD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
That one? :D

Yes... XD ... D:

And a part of my SOUL just died. And I fall for it every single time... XP

[quote author=Mystic_Suicune link=topic=5249.msg85049#msg85049 date=1230734020]
Linkachu- Asterisk by Orange range. I don't know, I think it fits.
[/quote]

I approve. Even if I've never personally associated with it, I love that song XD