• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Charmed Designs

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord

Introducing my new Portfolio website, Charmed Designs - http://www.charmed-designs.co.uk.

Charmed Designs is the new home of my ongoing design work, and where you can keep up to date with what I'm working on, what I'm up to and more.

Also available are commissions, and hosting services - with an offer of over 35% off per month for UK students with a valid .ac.uk e-mail address.

With the official launch of Charmed Designs (at last), Pokecharms.com is now part of the Charmed Designs organisation, and branding later down the line will reflect that. There wont be any real change to this site though - but you can still keep up-to-date with new design changes on Charmed Designs - such as a preview of a new design for Pokecharms due to launch in a few weeks...

Pokecharms is now part of Charmed Designs? Don't we feel special, Alex! :D

I really like how you've tied everything together in various ways, from the color scheme to the fonts.