• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Charity Cheetah : The Adventure Begins

If I was to add another character later on, what species would you want him/her to be?

• Lynx

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Jackal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robin

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Salamander

• Chameleon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (tell me via PM)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This rp takes place in a world similar to Sonic the Hedgehog's (in some ways). Dr. Gothica and her evil robots are trying to take over this world. Charity and her allies are out to stop Dr. Gothica's plans from succeeding. Our characters will be going through this world, each pretty much on their own (some in more ways than others) until we encounter others. If you want to control more than one character you can, but you have to be able to handle it.
Form:

Name:
Species:
Alliances/ side:
Powers (if any):
Skills:
Weapons:

My characters-
Name: Charity
Species: Cheetah
Appearance: Bipedal cheetah with blue eyes (thanks to the liquefied Sonic Emerald that was injected into her bloodstream). Red and silver shoes specially made to resist friction and withstand the high speeds she is capable of achieving.
Alliances/ side: Good/ against Dr. Gothica.
Powers (if any): Is capable of going speeds rivaling the speed of light. Can do a move similar to Sonic the Hedgehog's Spin Dash.
Skills: (see Powers)
Weapons: None

Name: Zwei (name means "two" in German)
Species: Cat
Appearance: Blue fur, amber eyes, and two tails.
Alliances/ side: Good/ against Dr. Gothica.
Powers (if any): Can use her two tails to fly.
Skills: Mechanics and technology.

Name: Marron (name means "brown" in French)
Species: Bat
Appearance: Sort of like Rouge, except he is brown furred, has brown eyes, and wears a form fitting black outfit with a silver crescent moon on the chest area of the outfit.
Alliances/ side: None
Powers (if any): Flight
Skills: Thievery, flight, combat (some hand to hand combat included).

Name: Josie
Species: Echidna
Appearance: Similar to Knuckles, except she is magenta in color, her eyes are violet, her gloves are silver, and her shoes are red and blue.
Powers (if any): None
Skills: Unknown

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Blizzard
Species Polar Bear
Appearance: Shaggy White Fur, Sky Blue Eyes, Dark Blue Scarf
Powers (if any): Ice Manipulation
Skills: Very Strong, Semi Intelligent

Name: Flame
Species: cat/human
Appearance: red cat ears and red tail, green shoes, Green shirt, blue pants,
Alliances/ side: Good/ against Dr. Gothica
Powers (if any): heals over time
Skills: none
Weapons: cat claws and two swords

Name: Flame
Species: cat/human
Appearance: red cat ears and red tail, green shoes, Green shirt, blue pants,
Alliances/ side: Good/ against Dr. Gothica
Powers (if any): heals over time
Skills: none
Weapons: cat claws and two swords
You're in. After a few more join we can start.

Let's hope this isn't too much for me! :x:

Name: Eboni
Species: leopard
Appearance: Eboni is a bipedal leopard I made based off of Undertale that has light purple fur with darker purple spots on her back, mint green eyes, and short, darker purple, fluffy hair. One of her ears is a darker purple, along with her muzzle and streaks under her eyes. Her tail is the same lighter color as most of her fur, but it is also spotted and the tip is darker, too. Clothing is in her other form.
Alliances/Side: good/against Dr. Gothica
Powers (if any): none
Skills: Her fighting style, I guess? She hides where she can't be hit (most of the time), comes out of hiding to strike, then retreats again, continuing this action until her foe is defeated.
Weapons: She uses her teeth and claws to fight.

I already made a form for her, so I'll go ahead and post that here. Keep in mind that a good gist of it is Undertale-related, but there's other things in it, too, like her clothing and personality.

~~UNDERTALE OC~~

~BASIC INFO~

Species/What Are They: human-like leopard monster {stands on two feet and had opposable thumbs}

Soul (Color): light purple

~BATTLE INFO~

Atc/Def/Exp/LV: 0 {she HATES fighting}

Powers/Attacks: razor-sharp claws raked across the opponent

Weapons: her claws and teeth

Fighting Style: hit-and-hide

~RELATIONSHIP INFO~

Friends With: the Skelebros, Mettaton, Nabstablook

Neutral With: Toriel, Asgore, Frisk, Flowey/Asriel

Enemies With: N/A

Family: father: Indi, mother: Shiba

Crush(es): N/A {for now >3<}

Single, Taken, Or Talking: single

~PERSONALITY~

Personality Towards Humans/Strangers: kind-hearted, loving, sweet, caring

Personality Towards Friends: same as above, treats them like family

Strengths: N/A

Weaknesses: balls of yarn, mice {I guess >3<}

Flaws: a bit too nice at times, fairly quiet actually

Likes: hanging out with her friends, performing with Mettaton, trips to Grillby's with Sans, making spaghetti with Papyrus, laying on the floor and feeling like garbage with Blooky and Mettaton, pop music, ballet

Dislikes: being alone, silence

Fears: thanatophobia, monophobia, atychiphobia, autophobia {she'd rather use the scientific terms}

~APPEARANCE~

Eye Color: mint green

Clothes: pink flower-patterned peasant top, blue flower-patterned skirt, knee-high lace-up gladiator sandals, light pink flower crown, bracelet ~ black cami top, short pink tutu, lace-up ballet flats, pink flower earrings ~ light blue layered spaghetti strap tank top, denim shorts / black collared sleeveless dress with light pink bow in middle {both with black lace choker necklace, black ball stud earrings, and black lace-up boots}

Hair: short, dark purple fluff

Skin: {fur, you mean?} light purple, darker purple leopard spots on back

Other: one dark ear, one light ear, medium purple-furred muzzle, dark purple fur streaks under eyes

~OTHER INFO~

Goals/Purpose: to make everyone happy

Job: performing

Items: spider donut, butterscotch pie, Nice Cream, Temmie Flakes, instant noodles, hot cat, Glamburger

~BACKSTORY~

Backstory: Eboni was born and raised by a very colorful pair of leopard monsters in Waterfall. In the war against the humans, her father died, and soon after, her mother of depression. She sold her house, due to not having enough money to pay for it, and left to find a new place to call home. That's when she met Alphys, who took her in almost immediately. Eboni helped the short dinosaur monster build Mettaton, a performing robot, and they soon became best friends. Mettaton and Eboni perform for the monsters of the Underground very frequently, and it was during a show when she was introduced to a very shy ghost named Nabstablook. For the most part, the three are inseparable. That is, until the day Eboni wanted to check out the Underground library. She walked alone to Snowdin, and in the library, she found an energetic skeleton, who was looking for books about humans. He introduced himself as Papyrus, and brought Eboni to his house, where she met Sans. As close as she is to the Skelebros, her bond with Mettaton will always be her strongest and most important.

Last edited:
(You asked me! owo)
Name: Fairy
Species: Gleren (wolf with wings, technically)
Appearance: Baby Blue fur with her hair covering her left eye (It's also baby blue). Her bottom part of her wings are dazzling blue. Her tail is large.
Alliances/ side: Bad/ against Charity
Powers (if any): Ice
Skills: Very good jumper.
Weapons: Ice powers.

let's hope this isn't too much for me! :x:

Species: leopard
Appearance: Eboni is a bipedal leopard I made based off of Undertale that has light purple fur with darker purple spots on her back, mint green eyes, and short, darker purple, fluffy hair. One of her ears is a darker purple, along with her muzzle and streaks under her eyes. Her tail is the same lighter color as most of her fur, but it is also spotted and the tip is darker, too. Clothing is in her other form.
Alliances/Side: good/against Dr. Gothica
Powers (if any): none
Skills: Her fighting style, I guess? She hides where she can't be hit (most of the time), comes out of hiding to strike, then retreats again, continuing this action until her foe is defeated.
Weapons: She uses her teeth and claws to fight.

I already made a form for her, so I'll go ahead and post that here. Keep in mind that a good gist of it is Undertale-related, but there's other things in it, too, like her clothing and personality.

~~UNDERTALE OC~~

~BASIC INFO~

Species/What Are They: human-like leopard monster {stands on two feet and had opposable thumbs}

Soul (Color): light purple

~BATTLE INFO~

Atc/Def/Exp/LV: 0 {she HATES fighting}

Powers/Attacks: razor-sharp claws raked across the opponent

Weapons: her claws and teeth

Fighting Style: hit-and-hide

~RELATIONSHIP INFO~

Friends With: the Skelebros, Mettaton, Nabstablook

Neutral With: Toriel, Asgore, Frisk, Flowey/Asriel

Enemies With: N/A

Family: father: Indi, mother: Shiba

Crush(es): N/A {for now >3<}

Single, Taken, Or Talking: single

~PERSONALITY~

Personality Towards Humans/Strangers: kind-hearted, loving, sweet, caring

Personality Towards Friends: same as above, treats them like family

Strengths: N/A

Weaknesses: balls of yarn, mice {I guess >3<}

Flaws: a bit too nice at times, fairly quiet actually

Likes: hanging out with her friends, performing with Mettaton, trips to Grillby's with Sans, making spaghetti with Papyrus, laying on the floor and feeling like garbage with Blooky and Mettaton, pop music, ballet

Dislikes: being alone, silence

Fears: thanatophobia, monophobia, atychiphobia, autophobia {she'd rather use the scientific terms}

~APPEARANCE~

Eye Color: mint green

Clothes: pink flower-patterned peasant top, blue flower-patterned skirt, knee-high lace-up gladiator sandals, light pink flower crown, bracelet ~ black cami top, short pink tutu, lace-up ballet flats, pink flower earrings ~ light blue layered spaghetti strap tank top, denim shorts / black collared sleeveless dress with light pink bow in middle {both with black lace choker necklace, black ball stud earrings, and black lace-up boots}

Hair: short, dark purple fluff

Skin: {fur, you mean?} light purple, darker purple leopard spots on back

Other: one dark ear, one light ear, medium purple-furred muzzle, dark purple fur streaks under eyes

~OTHER INFO~

Goals/Purpose: to make everyone happy

Job: performing

Items: spider donut, butterscotch pie, Nice Cream, Temmie Flakes, instant noodles, hot cat, Glamburger

~BACKSTORY~

Backstory: Eboni was born and raised by a very colorful pair of leopard monsters in Waterfall. In the war against the humans, her father died, and soon after, her mother of depression. She sold her house, due to not having enough money to pay for it, and left to find a new place to call home. That's when she met Alphys, who took her in almost immediately. Eboni helped the short dinosaur monster build Mettaton, a performing robot, and they soon became best friends. Mettaton and Eboni perform for the monsters of the Underground very frequently, and it was during a show when she was introduced to a very shy ghost named Nabstablook. For the most part, the three are inseparable. That is, until the day Eboni wanted to check out the Underground library. She walked alone to Snowdin, and in the library, she found an energetic skeleton, who was looking for books about humans. He introduced himself as Papyrus, and brought Eboni to his house, where she met Sans. As close as she is to the Skelebros, her bond with Mettaton will always be her strongest and most important.
You're in.
(You asked me! owo)
Name: Fairy
Species: Gleren (wolf with wings, technically)
Appearance: Baby Blue fur with her hair covering her left eye (It's also baby blue). Her bottom part of her wings are dazzling blue. Her tail is large.
Alliances/ side: Bad/ against Charity
Powers (if any): Ice
Skills: Very good jumper.
Weapons: Ice powers.
You're in.

Name: Yuto
Species: Sheep
Appearance: Yuto is a bipedal sheep with silver wool and long, white, puffy hair worn down to the middle of his back. He has two small grey stub-like horns directly in front of his ears. As for a tail, he has a small one, same color and texture as his hair. He wears a forest green t-shirt, and always has a green and gold jacket with him. Normally he wears the jacket around his waist, but not always. He also wears a pair of beige jeans, as well as a pair of dark gold hiking boots.
Alliances/ side: Good/Against Dr. Gothica
Powers (if any): Healing (with the side effect of nausea) and wool manipulation (Think Aries from Fairy Tail)
Skills: He knows a lot about medical things, like how to properly treat for certain ailments and injuries. He's basically a healer, even without his healing abilities.
Weapons: His... feet? When fighting, he uses his feet more than his hands, but he has no actual weapon of sorts.

Hopefully this is good? Yes? No? I dunno, I just came up with this character in about a few minutes, so it's bound to have a few flaws... maybe XD

Name: Yuto
Species: Sheep
Appearance: Yuto is a bipedal sheep with silver wool and long, white, puffy hair worn down to the middle of his back. He has two small grey stub-like horns directly in front of his ears. As for a tail, he has a small one, same color and texture as his hair. He wears a forest green t-shirt, and always has a green and gold jacket with him. Normally he wears the jacket around his waist, but not always. He also wears a pair of beige jeans, as well as a pair of dark gold hiking boots.
Alliances/ side: Good/Against Dr. Gothica
Powers (if any): Healing (with the side effect of nausea) and wool manipulation (Think Aries from Fairy Tail)
Skills: He knows a lot about medical things, like how to properly treat for certain ailments and injuries. He's basically a healer, even without his healing abilities.
Weapons: His... feet? When fighting, he uses his feet more than his hands, but he has no actual weapon of sorts.

Hopefully this is good? Yes? No? I dunno, I just came up with this character in about a few minutes, so it's bound to have a few flaws... maybe XD
You're in.

Finally decided.
Name: Buzzsaw
Species: Praying Mantis
Appearance: A tall, skinny Mantis, using his two back legs to stand up extremely tall, leaving him hunched over however. His eyes and antennae have been replaced with mechanical substitutes, as well as his legs.
Side: Against Charity / Evil
Powers: Natural Cloaking mechanism
Skills: Making a lot of noise, dismemberment.
Weapons: The edges of his claws are replaced with metal blades, with a detachable Buzzsaw inside.

Finally decided.
Name: Buzzsaw
Species: Praying Mantis
Appearance: A tall, skinny Mantis, using his two back legs to stand up extremely tall, leaving him hunched over however. His eyes and antennae have been replaced with mechanical substitutes, as well as his legs.
Side: Against Charity / Evil
Powers: Natural Cloaking mechanism
Skills: Making a lot of noise, dismemberment.
Weapons: The edges of his claws are replaced with metal blades, with a detachable Buzzsaw inside.
You're in. Join in whenever you are ready.