• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Characters wanted for a mediocre MHA FF (Still Accepting)

Should we follow 1-A's schedule? (as in the anime/manga)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
This post contains mild spoilers for anime-onlys, and major plot points for the series.
(guys, c'mon. you gotta help me, say something! Please!)
Okay. I swear. This is a very big plot point and I need to know if it's good.
OK. SO. One for All is not out of the question. I'm planning on adding the ninth generation user to 1-A along with Shinso, Kakatasu and them.
Spoilers are over with.
Name: Yushakyu Akato "Akato" "Nokuse"
Quirk(I made this rule for a reason ;I ): One for All
Quirk Type: Emmiter
Desc. of Quirk: A power passed from one generation to the next. (Nine generations of smash bois.)
Appearance(civilian clothes): medium length, somewhat wild brown hair, blue eyes, and a light tan. A windbreaker that's design is similar to All-Might's hero costume, and grey cargo pants. (Ok, so y'know the bnha version of Adidas? The All Might hair thingy? It's that brand.) Blue high tops, with red stripes that have white stripes inside them (there's two on either side, which go from the front of the shoes to the heel.)
Hero outfit: A mask that resembles that of a pilot's, orange (glasses? they're glass and they go over his eyes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) which are tempered, and can be flipped up. The mask also has steel ear coverings, which are soundproof, but can be flipped down, the coverings are matte black. The rest of the mask covers his jaw, but not his hair, is metal, and black. There is a gas mask attached (imagine it kinda like the mask for shinso.(its black, and has a small microphone so you can actually hear him.) A (Is it a jumpsuit if it's about as loose as Deku's suit?) it has trapeziums (black) that run from his chest to just below his waist before developing into thin, 3 centimeter wide lines that run all the way down to the end of the jumpsuit. He has stripes on his sleeves (black, duh.) that form into arrows (> on the left, < on the right.) the majority of the jumpsuit, however, is maroon. He has padding on his shoulders and over his ribs. (think of Deku's but longer. They're white.) His suit includes arm braces, too. They have three steel bands starting just below the shoulder, which are made to absorb and release any and all damage. This requires a system that forces all of the power form the hit into one place (the forearm, which had the most coating.) and then quickly releases the tension, spreading it to the whole body. However, should there be too much force, it could break the springs, and the brace would just be dead weight on his arms. (The suit can only handle up to about 80% of One for All's power.) He has a utility belt (just like Deku's.) and leg braces (also kinda like Deku's but with steel rings above the knee and on the shin, as well as an ankle brace.) The boots to the suit are much like Deku's, but spring up and out, which gives extra jump force and a two-strike kick.
Total Suit cost: around ¥10612725.72 (That's about 100K in usd. Very expensive, but most of the cost comes from the arm braces and the mask, and considering the comfort while holding spring loads and keeping the weight under 50 lbs total, added with the cost of all the wiring for buttons, and impact sensors... well...)
Signature Move(s)?:
Detroit Smash
: a downward punch powerful enough to create a shock wave large and powerful.
Carolina Smash: runs towards an enemy while keeping his hands in a cross position, then in a downwards cross chop to the enemies head.
Missouri Smash: runs towards an enemy while keeping his hand flat and hits the enemy on the head while running past them.
Delaware Smash: flicks his finger to create a powerful shock wave. Without wrist and shoulder support, this could dislocate his entire arm.
Speed Style, Shoot!: This technique allows Izuku Akato to activate 5%, and later 8% of One For All throughout his body, letting the power course and flow through him instead of concentrating it in one location, and negating the need to "turn on" the power every time he needs to use it. Activating this technique gives him enhanced strength, speed, mobility and agility, but without proper braces, can easily snap every bone in his legs and arms.
Manchester Smash: While using 20% of One For All, Izuku leaps into the air and flips forward to bring down an axe kick dive upon his opponent. At 20%, it pulverizes the ground. Beyond, however, can be anywhere from a crater to a small tremor, and beyond that... well...
PLUS ULTRA! (his moveset for his attacks that require 100% or beyond.)
Carolina-Manchester Smash: User jumps into the air, arms crossed, flips, and then unleashes a devastating Carolina Smash that the user propels forward, impact has enough power to crush two men stacked. Requires 1,000,000%
Delaware-Detroit Smash: A lunging punch, which quickly turns into a maximum-power Delaware Smash and back to a punch that has enough power to blow craters into a mountainside on impact. Requires 1,000,000%
Personality: He tries to help everyone, and often finds himself with a notebook out, analyzing a picture or a video he got of a hero, studying and trying out their fight-style.
Bio.: Rich enough to make an advanced suit under 50 lbs that cost roughly 100,000 usd and still have money to drop.
Birthday: June 23rd
favorite kind of food?: Steak Cutlets (preferably the kind that is wrapped in bacon.)
Blood Type: O-
Style?: Lots of hero posters, drawings, a bulletin board, a semi-large dresser, another, smaller dresser for drawings and journals, as well as possible costume designs. Lily green walls, and carpet.
Subject (s)(t)he(y) excel in?: Reading, Biology
Alliance(hero or villain+Role): Hero, 1-A
Other: Not Deku.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Hey, can I make my boy Keriere be able to become Wolverine? (i.e the claws) I'm thinking he learned this at the Training Camp.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Hey, are we still making people? I cooked one up so-

Name: Isogai Yamu 「President Perception 」
Quirk(No OfA): Emotion Control
Quirk Type:
Desc. of Quirk:
Pretty self-explanatory. Can manipulate emotions.
Appearance(civilian clothes): Just the most REGULAR stuff. White t-shirt, black pants, black shoes. Also a winter coat for extra-ness.
Hero outfit: A dark purple tuxedo and a navy blue cape and a pair of sunglasses. Also a red and green striped scarf.
Signature Move(s)?:
Personality:
Isogai is a very nice person, being an absolute gentleman and letting EVERYTHING slide off his back. Pretty chill dude. Enjoys chores. Great reflexes.
Bio.: POOR. Usually thought to become a villain, but just let it slide. POOR. Did a LOT of work and enjoyed watching heroes and all that. Spent his years in Secondary School learning self-defense and all that.
Birthday: May 1
favorite kind of food?: Fish
Blood Type: AB
Style?: Doesn't really have much stuff, so just regular stuff.
Subject (s)(t)he(y) excel in?: stuff idk
Alliance(hero or villain+Role):
Class 1-A

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
OK. SO. More plot points!
Uh.. if you've read the manga, you know the gains of the 1-a classroom (i'm trying not to spoil xd)
but uh, you already know. Best bois may/may not join 1-a, depending on if we get enough OCs.
We should also focus on making villains (I will make Florence Moon burn down this city.) and two more pro heroes. Let's make this one good. This is my favorite arc, please don't make me go in with half a sword guys.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Name: Ken

Nickname: Ken-chan (He hates it)

Quirk(No OfA): Time Displacement

Quirk Type: Misc.

Desc. of Quirk: Ken can move time from future or past for every 5 seconds but he can't use it unless he fulfills one of his childish desires, he gets 12 desires everyday, 1 for every two hours.

Appearance(civilian clothes): Ken stands at a height of 4 ft, he basically looks like your everyday elementary student, Ken has light brown hair with a pair of honey-colored eyes, he wears a light blue polo shirt and light brown cargo shorts with a black belt, he wears a pair of brown boat shoes (google it if you don't know what it looks like) and he has a backpack that looks like a teddy bear where he keeps his arsenal(guns, knives, bombs,etc.) as well as candy, lotsa candy.

Villain outfit: Practically his civilian outfit.

Signature Move(s)?:
Clairvoyance- Ken can be able to see into the future for every 5 seconds.
Fake Future- Ken can make his enemy see a false future thus giving him an advantage in a fight, it makes the enemy think that the future he shows them will happen and as such they will do what is according to the future they saw.
Past Mindset- Ken can make his enemies mental age degrade to that of a toddler for at least thirty minutes thus reducing them to a grown-up with a little child's mindset which will make them useless in a fight.
Fragments of the Past- Ken's ultimate move, he sends his enemy back in time to confront their past selves, what they have gone through, the scars that they experienced but every time he uses it, He loses his own memories.

Personality: Anyone who basically sees him think he is a bit weird, he has a really cold personality which is not normal for a child,( I guess) which is why he did not join the group of Villains but still he is very evil in his own way since he enjoys people suffering and he is also very smart for a kid, when he talks with someone, he introduces himself as Ken which is why people who know him calls him Ken-chan and every time someone does, he blushes in a tsundere manner, he uses the way he looks as a way to get by, to get what he wants, candy, food, money. (He's a really cute kid). The only thing he ever acts nice to are cats.

Bio: Ken is formally a yakuza leader (Japanese gang), He was formally a grown-up but when his gang ran into trouble, He died, He woke up in a body of a kid, not knowing why. Kenichi Ichiro was his name in the past but he only remembers Ken so he uses it as his name, other than that, all his past memories were retained. The body of the kid, is a clone made in a lab, his brain was transferred into the clone by a mad scientist and thus he became a child. Ironically, the clone's DNA was similar to a child that a hero was not able to save, The said hero is Eiko Juryo, who tried to save the child in the past but was not able to and thus blames herself, Ken uses this against her in their future conflict.

Birthday: August 8, 2008 ( 8/8/08 )

favorite kind of food?: Lollipops, he carries a lot of them in his backpack because most of his childish desires involve candy.

Blood Type: A-

Style?: He likes simplicity with a touch of anything cat-themed.

Alliance(hero or villain+Role): Villain

Other: -Surprisingly as a former Japanese gang leader, he is not good at Japanese and he has a black cat named Noctis, that was his pet before he died and up to this day still recognizes him despite the fact that he is in the body of a child.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I remember when Keriere’s swords was also hot but I think that would make his already pretty strong Quirk more strong... I remember...

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
@dratz I had some ideas for some stuff Keriere could learn, but I want your approval first.
Shield Form: requires both arms to create a big shield
Tendril: Turns arms into... well...tendrils that he can wrap around stuff
Quirk Extension: I dunno what to call it, but he basically extends the range of his quirk, now reaching back to his shoulders, or possibly adding it to his legs, as well.

are any of the student positions still available? can i join? if i can i wanna be a student.

Name: Dolan(first name) Lehrald(last name)

Quirk(No OfA): killer instinct

Quirk Type: mutation

Desc. of Quirk: his quirk allows him to grow grow bones out of his body(like Kimimaro from naruto) also he can see pressure points on his opponents(like neji from naruto), he has very strong senses, reflexes and agility. he's stronger than the average person making him an excellent hunter/tracker.

Appearance(civilian clothes): silver eyebrow length hair(slightly messy), yellow cat eyes, sharp teeth, slightly tan skin, 5.10 ft., lean, slightly muscular, horizontal scar across right side of his chin. He wears jeans with rips on the shins, a plan red t-shirt, a scratched up leather jacket, and some cool looking sneakers.

Hero outfit: tight spandex shirt with rips and cuts, baggy camo pants with tears over the knees, grey steel toed boots with metal plates, brown fingerless gloves with metal over knuckles, and a pair of black biker goggles (he usually wears around his neck).

Signature Move(s)?: the dancing blades. (he movements become unpredictable and sporadic).

Personality: loud, friendly, overconfident, unapologetic, yet polite and respectful.

Bio.: Dolan grew up with his grandfather Roland. A retired pro hero by the name calcium titan(a silly name but he got his name because his mutation quirk he has an bone exoskeleton over his torso and limbs.), Dolan also lives with his brother Doran(his brother Doran's quirk gives him really strong senses(even stronger than his brother) however Doran never wanted to peruse the hero life.

Birthday: April 1st

favorite kind of food?: pizza. (preferably served with a glass of grapefruit juice)

Blood Type: -ab

Style?: a mixture of goju ryu karate, xing yi, bagua, and tai chi.

Subject (s)(t)he(y) excel in?: does public speaking class count? if yes lets go with that. if not then lets go with P.E.

Alliance(hero or villain+Role): hero. For now he's a student?

Height: 5.10ft

Weight: 185

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
are any of the student positions still available? can i join? if i can i wanna be a student.

Desc. of Quirk: his quirk allows him to grow grow bones out of his body(like Kimimaro from naruto) also he can see pressure points on his opponents(like neji from naruto), he has very strong senses, reflexes and agility. he's stronger than the average person making him an excellent hunter/tracker.

Appearance(civilian clothes): silver eyebrow length hair(slightly messy), yellow cat eyes, sharp teeth, slightly tan skin, 5.10 ft., lean, slightly muscular, horizontal scar across right side of his chin. He wears jeans with rips on the shins, a plan red t-shirt, a scratched up leather jacket, and some cool looking sneakers.

Hero outfit: tight spandex shirt with rips and cuts, baggy camo pants with tears over the knees, grey steel toed boots with metal plates, brown fingerless gloves with metal over knuckles, and a pair of black biker goggles (he usually wears around his neck).

Signature Move(s)?: the dancing blades. (he movements become unpredictable and sporadic).

Personality: loud, friendly, overconfident, unapologetic, yet polite and respectful.

Bio.: Dolan grew up with his grandfather Roland. A retired pro hero by the name calcium titan(a silly name but he got his name because his mutation quirk he has an bone exoskeleton over his torso and limbs.), Dolan also lives with his brother Doran(his brother Doran's quirk gives him really strong senses(even stronger than his brother) however Doran never wanted to peruse the hero life.

favorite kind of food?: pizza. (preferably served with a glass of grapefruit juice)

Subject (s)(t)he(y) excel in?: does public speaking class count? if yes lets go with that. if not then lets go with P.E.

Looks good, and you can have either or both of those subjects.

Wow. well if i can have both lets go with that!

I was thinking about making a second character. a villain. would that be okay?
I may change my mind and decide not to and just keep the one character, but I thought id go ahead and ask anyways.

@JPSomeone this is a little off topic but i wanted to say your profile picture of leorio/leoreo is cool.

back to the main topic... (i still have LEoreo on the mind... i can almost imagine killua calling him that.)

I'f I'm aloud a second character it will be a villain. [final new character you will see from me] i can manage two characters fine.

Name: Silva(first name) Sypher(last name, kinda like "cipher" except slightly spelled differently)

Quirk(No OfA): human AI

Desc. of Quirk: can hack into any technology whether it be a computer, cell phone, or TV remote and alter it to his desire. (a cell phone can become a bomb or a TV can become a security camera) as well as create a web of connections(kinda like the video game "watch dogs").

Appearance(civilian clothes): collar length dark brown hair combed back, neon orange pupils, somewhat pale skin, thick, dark circles under eyes from rarely sleeping, no skin on the palms of his hands with visible wires showing in them. He wears a solid white T-shirt that says CPU, cargo pants with lots of pockets and a leather shoulder bag.

Villain outfit: A red half-mask with a demon grin, white dress shirt, bullet proof vest covering it up, a gun holster(shoulder), long dark brown trench coat with pockets, black pinstripe dress pants, a utility belt with homemade gadgets, black socks and black suede shoes.

Signature Move(s)?: AI attack drones(2) they aren't fully AI, but they can fly around and attack enemies with advanced combat, maneuverability, and stealth capabilities.

Personality: quiet, very patient, pessimistic, unapologetic, and acts friendly and respectful.(he acts friendly but most of the time he doesn't actually care. He isn't completely heartless or callous, he does have his sincere moments.)

Bio.: he grew up in an orphanage and left at 17.(despite this he never became bitter or resentful)

Birthday: December 31st

favorite kind of food?: apple (he's not a vegetation he just prefers apples because he doesn't have to stop what he's doing to cook)

Blood Type:- +O

Style?: northern shaolin, and 7 star praying mantis

Subject (s)(t)he(y) excel in?: Robotics

Height: 6ft. exact.

Weight: 210

Quirk Setback(?): He either needs to make physical contact or use a devise that allows him to wireless hack.

Other: his body is slightly more machine than man. his skin is a sort of strange bio-metal. he has a special cell phone he built that helps him with wireless hacks. (he also keeps a bunch of cell phones in his pockets to use as bombs along with a couple random small devices here and there).

I figured Id go ahead and add my first character in a spoiler as well.

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
When was I tagged here? ;-;
Did I ever post here?
How forgetful am i? ._.
It has been three pages, sir. We were talking about the dumb sizes of the robots form the Entrance Exams.
@JPSomeone this is a little off topic but i wanted to say your profile picture of leorio/leoreo is cool.

back to the main topic... (i still have LEoreo on the mind... i can almost imagine killua calling him that.)

I'f I'm aloud a second character it will be a villain. [final new character you will see from me] i can manage two characters fine.

Name: Silva(first name) Sypher(last name, kinda like "cipher" except slightly spelled differently)

Desc. of Quirk: can hack into any technology whether it be a computer, cell phone, or TV remote and alter it to his desire. (a cell phone can become a bomb or a TV can become a security camera) as well as create a web of connections(kinda like the video game "watch dogs"). he also possesses partial regeneration. with the use of cybernetics he can heal damaged wounds or reattach severed limbs.(he cannot reattach his head though.)

Appearance(civilian clothes): collar length dark brown hair combed back, neon orange pupils, somewhat pale skin, thick, dark circles under eyes from rarely sleeping, no skin on the palms of his hands with visible wires showing in them. He wears a solid white T-shirt that says CPU, cargo pants with lots of pockets and a leather shoulder bag.

Villain outfit: A red half-mask with a demon grin, white dress shirt, bullet proof vest covering it up, a gun holster(shoulder), long dark brown trench coat with pockets, black pinstripe dress pants, a utility belt with homemade gadgets, black socks and black suede shoes.

Signature Move(s)?: AI attack drones(2) they aren't fully AI, but they can fly around and attack enemies with advanced combat, maneuverability, and stealth capabilities.

Personality: quiet, very patient, pessimistic, unapologetic, and acts friendly and respectful.(he acts friendly but most of the time he doesn't actually care. He isn't completely heartless or callous, he does have his sincere moments.)

Bio.: he grew up in an orphanage and left at 17.(despite this he never became bitter or resentful)

favorite kind of food?: apple (he's not a vegetation he just prefers apples because he doesn't have to stop what he's doing to cook)

Quirk Setback(?): when he reattaches a limb or fixes a serious wound his body will need time to adjust to the change depending on the seriousness of his injuries. Also in order to hack something he either needs to make physical contact or use a devise that allows him to wireless hack.

Other: his body is slightly more machine than man. his skin is a sort of strange bio-metal. he has a special cell phone he built that helps him with wireless hacks. (he also keeps a bunch of cell phones in his pockets to use as bombs along with a couple random small devices here and there.

OK. The villain is ok, except for that th Quirk has some extra qualities that dont fit, like the regeneration.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
It has been three pages, sir. We were talking about the dumb sizes of the robots form the Entrance Exams.

OK. The villain is ok, except for that the Quirk has some extra qualities that don't fit, like the regeneration.
Now I remember... I never made a Character Sheet and I always had an aching feeling that I was supposed to do something, I never knew what until now lol. I'll get to it at some point this week if this is still poppin.

Desc. of Quirk: can hack into any technology whether it be a computer, cell phone, or TV remote and alter it to his desire. (a cell phone can become a bomb or a TV can become a security camera) as well as create a web of connections(kinda like the video game "watch dogs").

Quirk Setback(?): He either needs to make physical contact or use a devise that allows him to wireless hack.

Other: his body is slightly more machine than man. his skin is a sort of strange bio-metal. he has a special cell phone he built that helps him with wireless hacks. (he also keeps a bunch of cell phones in his pockets to use as bombs along with a couple random small devices here and there).

A man of culture I see...

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Now I remember... I never made a Character Sheet and I always had an aching feeling that I was supposed to do something, I never knew what until now lol. I'll get to it at some point this week if this is still poppin.

A man of culture I see...
Actually, I'm might change threads to organize things better, but you can still sign up.
(I really should get going now tho, my parents are getting mad.)

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Yeah, making a new thread and trying to organize it is taking too long. @JPSomeone you can make a character if you want to still.
Chapter 15 is out, btw. Everyone should have gotten alerts. Uh, if anyone is gonna edit their characters, now is the time. If you want new suits, just edit them in, notify me, and I can get it taken care of.