• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Characters wanted for a mediocre MHA FF (Still Accepting)

Should we follow 1-A's schedule? (as in the anime/manga)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Also. I can't say that I can pay anyone to do this (simply because I'm broke half the time, and the other half is making me broke by buying energy drinks and stuff.)
But would anyone be interested in taking on the role of an editor? not forcing anyone, but you guys seem like you could do better than I do.
(btw I have how the editing thing's gonna work. but can I please have someone volunteer?)

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
I'll give everyone until this afternoon before the placement is handed to @Umbreon06
We'll leave anywhere around 12-2, so we should arrive anywhere between 3-5, I'll decide at 6.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Oh yeah, I'll PM whoever takes the role what I intend on having in that chapter. and what not to edit out, but I don't think that we need a full on layout of the plot for someone who's only editing one chapter at a time.
Although I have my own entrance exam. And tell me honestly which sections you got a question wrong on please.
B: 1, 2 ,3 ,5, 7
C: 1, 2 ,3 ,4 ,5, 7 ,8
All of D it's not that long. it's only four sections.
https://www.bristol.ac.uk/arts/exercises/grammar/grammar_tutorial/index.htm (Improve Your Writing - Grammar Exercises)

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
I don't think, but I'll post here if it's important.

I'm thinking about changing the 2nd release date to January, or is that too early?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Keriere s Hero Name: I don't know please help ;-;

Let's ask the real questions, Snake. Who is Sokudo getting shipped with?

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Meet my OC, Y'all Might
yall might.jpg

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
1. Crimson Knight. (First thing that came to my head or maybe Red Rogue?
2.Y'all Might is beautiful.
3. ...I don't know where I wanna go with ships. I might let it just play out and decide last-second. Unless you have ideas?

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Y’know, I think I’m just gonna have Keriere look like Yo Shindo but with red eyes.
And for his hero name?
Crimson Rogue

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I’ve been thinking of a character that is foreign and on recommendation and also has the power to shoot cactuses out of fingers, basically Pony Tsutonori.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
If they're from america you know it can't be cactuses.
It'd have to be guns.

I have some more, how is this? (I want your honest opinion. Also, Sokudo will have his own All Might jacket soon. Trust me.)
Name: Kuki Haranashi
Quirk(No OfA): Air Control
Quirk Type: Emitter
Desc. of Quirk: She can, as stated, control air.
Appearance(civilian clothes):
An All-Might-styled windbreaker, a white t-shirt, and jeans. Brown hair and green eyes, leaning into the pale side.
Hero outfit: Hold up, we're working on it.
Signature Move(s)?: Soul-Crushing-Gale-Force (Pretty much what it sounds like.)
Personality: A little bit of a hot-head, but is pretty smart.
Bio.: Average life. Inherited her mother's quirk, but, normally, had the stronger version of it.
Birthday: 10/11
favorite kind of food?: Very spicy foods, preferably miso, but puts so much pepper and sriracha in it starts to change color.
Blood Type: B
Style?: A bare minimum room, where the walls would be white.
Subject (s)(t)he(y) excel in?: Biology, English, Japanese.
Alliance(hero or villain+Role): 1-A
Other: 5'6, calls it 'Yuuei' instead of 1-A or UA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Cool.
Name: Kakutasu Shuta
Quirk: Cactus
Type: Emitter
Desc. ofQuirk: Able to eject sharp quills with the force of bullets, sharp to pierce walls,, long, small, thin, etc. She can focus quills to eject from a single place and not explode like a porcupine. If she overuses this, she becomes slower and she turns light green.
Appearance (Civillian): Short, messy brown hair, a white t-shirt, JNCO jeans from a phase, (don’t ask) and a couple of Velcro shoes.
Hero Outfit: I dunno, help me out here, Snake.
Signature Moves:
Porco’s Hidden Cactus: (Offense) Only use if things are hopeless. Shoot a very sharp, small, thorn out of Kakutasu’s finger like a gun into an enemie’s vital area that grows to be thicker.
Porco’s Hug: (Defense) Takes a great deal of power from Kakutasu. Able to emit thousands of thorns out of her, covering her whole body. Human cactus.
Shuta Secret Technique: Run.
Personality: Mostly passive to friends but if she gets too stressed she can roast someone like a turkey. Has amazing intellect, being recommended. When stressed, she also curses in Italian. Her intellect allows her to dupe her opponents, via predicting their next line.
“Your next line is: ———“ “——-! NANI!?”
Kakutasu is a bit cowardly sometimes, but mostly courageous in battle. Even though she’s clever as hell, she hasn’t adjusted to Japan and Keriere seems like the guy who would pull a Monoma telling Pony to say some crap.
Bio: Inherited father’s quirk, Porco, one of the best heroes in Italy. Travelled with mom to go to U-A. Got recommended. Cook a crappy cake, got the girl. Just kidding about the last part.
Birthday: 5/21
Favorite Food: SPAGHETTI WITH CHEEESE.
blood Type: O+
Style: P L U S H I E
Subjects: StUfF
Alliance: 1-A
Other: 5’5

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Oh jesus. Why do so many words start with K?! All the fitting names have K somewhere in them.
Ah, I have some THAT DONT START OR HAVE A K: Spinosa / Sene: / spinam / Spinae /
Apparently cactus is the same word in pretty much every language, so here you are.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Name: Ren Amari
Quirk(No OfA): Unity
Quirk Type: Transformation
Desc. of Quirk: "Unity" is a quirk that allows him to enhance his abilities and grow slightly bigger, but he requires a person with the same quirk as his.
Appearance(civilian clothes): he dyed his hair black, with white eyes, Ren wears a tie-dye shirt with a blue scarf he wears denim pants for bottoms and black high cut sneakers.
Hero outfit: A Black mask with spirals leading to a white circle (Yang), a black cloak and a white shirt, black pants, with white boots.
Signature Move(s)?: Power punch- Ren punches with the power of the person he united with.
Personality: Ren is mostly seen serious and emotionless, but secretly he actually cares for his sister, being a little too protective, he always thinks before he does something.
Bio.: Ren was always prickly and grumpy always being compared to his sister as the gloomy one, he tends to act hostile at people who flirt or compliment her sister, especially if their boys.
Birthday: January 1st
favorite kind of food?: Sushi
Blood Type: AB-
Style?: If Ren was to pick a style on something, it would be a dark room with no windows, with lots of books, and i guess thats all?.
Subject (s)(t)he(y) excel in?: Math
Alliance(hero or villain+Role): Class 1-A
Other: When he really needs to use his quirk, his sister is not near him, which is a disadvanatge.

Name: Lily Amari
Quirk(No OfA): Unity
Quirk Type: Transformation
Desc. of Quirk:"Unity" is a quirk that allows her to enhance her abilities and grow slightly bigger, but she requires a person with the same quirk as hers.
Appearance(civilian clothes): Lily unlike Ren didn't dye her hair, she let it stay white, with black eyes Lily also has the same outfit as her brother, she thinks it's a "twin thing"
Hero outfit: A White mask with spirals leading to a black circle (Yin), a white cloak and a black shirt, white pants, with black boots.
Signature Move(s)?: Fast Mind- Lily can combine her intellect and fast reflexes with the person she unites with
Personality: Lily is a goofball, she likes fun and parties, she doesn't care if she causes chaos, as long as she is happy.
Bio.: Lily sometimes hates her brother and refuses to use her quirk, but she also cares deeply for her brother, she tends to wander off, which leads to her brother finding her almost everyday in the park.
Birthday: December 31st
favorite kind of food?: SUSHI!!!11!1
Blood Type: AB-
Style?: Pink... and i mean everything in pink.
Subject (s)(t)he(y) excel in?: Science
Alliance(hero or villain+Role): Class 1-A
Other: Because Ren needs Lily's power to punch, Lily needs to go to the gym... and she hates it, AND she has to study too.

Last edited: