• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Character requests!

I was wondering if anyone would want any requests for me to do drawings of their characters, to keep me busy and off my lazy ass.
Hopefully, I'll be able to get them done in a day or less, and I will have five at a time. (One per day, hopefully.)
Ill do them once the slots are full, then I'll re-open the slots for more requests. You can also request on my page, which will also be written in the slots.

(Either describe the character or show me a picture/drawing of them.)

Slots:
Slot 1 - AkenabeShiro
Slot 2 - AzureEdge
Slot 3 - theclownfish
Slot 4 - Lopert2000
Slot 5 - Open and ready

Last edited:

Jhan Garc

Formerly AkenabeShiro
Hanzo.png Can you do it?

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I'd like to make a request for my OC azure(shes the same azure that i use in all of my self inserts.And the one in the creative corner) I haven't drawn a picture yet (because I'm terrible at drawing)but I'm gonna give a good description.
She has jet black hair with side bangs, a black cardigan, jeans and military boots. (She could have glasses.) she also has a bag (any color really, I don't describe the bag much in my writing).
I'll try to draw a picture later. Thanks again!

ok ive got a request

description below
white hair with red eyes (the hair will be like the 2 in the ''i ship it'' part of your sig). has a dark gray long sleeved collarless shirt with black pants and red shoes. he wont hold any accesories and id like him to go for the more anime appearance

I was wondering if anyone would want any requests for me to do drawings of their characters, to keep me busy and off my lazy ass.
Hopefully, I'll be able to get them done in a day or less, and I will have five at a time. (One per day, hopefully.)
Ill do them once the slots are full, then I'll re-open the slots for more requests. You can also request on my page, which will also be written in the slots.

(Either describe the character or show me a picture/drawing of them.)

Slots:
Slot 1 - AkenabeShiro
Slot 2 - AzureEdge
Slot 3 - theclownfish
Slot 4 - Lopert2000
Slot 5 - Open and ready
I AM HERE AT LAST! WAITING IS NO MORE! So yeah. I have a request. I'd like to describe the trainer. His description is: Tan skin, ear length black hair, white t-shirt, with an open plaid green and blue t-shirt on top. Long black baggy pants and brown boots (The pants go over the boots about until the bottom of the ankles), and the boots have purple laces. It's a boy.

If you still have slots open, I'd like to ask for a request? If possible, I'd love for you to draw my character Famine. Here's a reference . He's the fox.

Attachments

• Famine, Bo, Pint, and Neil.jpg
    Famine, Bo, Pint, and Neil.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 35
Can you do my Oc, Foxette/Katie? She wears a outfit very simular to the female team aqua grunt's (with a skirt instead of jeans) outfit and and has redish/brown hair down to her shoulders(maybe longer) and light blue eyes. I would like you to do either: her fraligattor Spike next to her, or her shiny eevee, Eva. I made a trainer card for her, on it she has the name Katie. I like to call her Foxette though but Katie is her real name. And maybe, if you want to, give her reddish/brown wolf ears and a reddish/brown wolf tail.