• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Changing Default Corner Tab?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
It's probably a far stretch, but would it be possible for members to change which tab they want to see in the corner when they go there? Currently for everyone it's "New and Noteworthy", though I would like to be able to switch to Browse All, since I go there more often than the actual "new and noteworthy" tab. I've heard a few other people say they'd like to change their default Corner tab as well, so maybe it's something to consider?

I know it'll be a while before anything like this would even be implemented due to the need for tags and perhaps series, but still a suggestion I guess ^^;

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I second Shiny's notion. I may not check the Corner as much as she does, but the first thing I click is usually the "Browse All" tab. I also agree that there are other more important upgrades to be had, I just wanted to show my support for the idea. :up:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
It's a good idea, so I've added it to my mental list of Things To Do, but I suspect it'll have to be an interim thing to much more comprehensive customisation of the front page - particularly if we throw tags/series into the mix, I'll want the homepage to show you more of what you'd actually want to see based on your own preferences.