1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing Default Corner Tab?

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by Shiny Lyni, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

It's probably a far stretch, but would it be possible for members to change which tab they want to see in the corner when they go there? Currently for everyone it's "New and Noteworthy", though I would like to be able to switch to Browse All, since I go there more often than the actual "new and noteworthy" tab. I've heard a few other people say they'd like to change their default Corner tab as well, so maybe it's something to consider?

I know it'll be a while before anything like this would even be implemented due to the need for tags and perhaps series, but still a suggestion I guess ^^;

MandyLandy62 likes this.
  2. Psycho Monkey

Psycho Monkey Member of the Literary Elite Four

I second Shiny's notion. I may not check the Corner as much as she does, but the first thing I click is usually the "Browse All" tab. I also agree that there are other more important upgrades to be had, I just wanted to show my support for the idea. :up:

Shiny Lyni likes this.
  3. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

It's a good idea, so I've added it to my mental list of Things To Do, but I suspect it'll have to be an interim thing to much more comprehensive customisation of the front page - particularly if we throw tags/series into the mix, I'll want the homepage to show you more of what you'd actually want to see based on your own preferences.