• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Changing- (A Wings of Fire Crossover) Sign Up/ Discussion

This RP is a crossover with Wings of Fire. If you haven’t read any of the books and/or has never on role played in the wings of fire wiki, you may have some trouble figuring things out.

Also, please tell me if I’m breaking a rule, I haven’t RP’d like this for quite some time.

Forms/Sheets-

(Dragon Form)
Name-
Age- (Age of a dragonet, 3-7)
Gender-
Tribe-
Personality-
Appearance-
Powers- (Animus, NightWing powers etc.(if necessary))
Other-

(Human Form)
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Pokemon-
Personality-
Appearance-
Other-

My Forms/Sheets-

(Dragon)
Name-Mythreader
Age-6
Gender-Female
Tribe- NightWings
Personality- She is very shy. She loves to read scrolls. She is also brave and ambitious. She cares for everyone and believes everyone has a chance to start again. She is quite the introvert. She is also very grouchy sometimes.
Appearance- She has midnight black scales and sharp purple eyes. She has navy blue spikes on her back. Her underbelly is purple like Fatespeaker. Her wings black on the top but they are like Starflight’s under wings.
Powers- Mind-Reading
Other- Has 4 siblings.

(Human)
Name- Aria
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Pokemon- Vaporeon, Mudkip, Charmander, and Greninja
Personality- She is an extrovert and loves reading. She loves a good adventure with her friends. She enjoys fishing and eating new foods. When school finishes, she heads over to the fields to train her Pokemon to defeat the gum leaders
Appearance- She wears black jeans and white sneakers with pink stripes on it. She has a lavender pink shirt covered with a black jacket. Her shirt has a picture of mudkip. She also wears black gloves that have a blue stripe on it.

JOIN NOW!
Ask me on my profile to join and I’ll approve or not. I want people who know what Wings of Fire is.