• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

How many teams should we have

• As many as there are People to join

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Once another two people join to complete the last Team, thats it

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Theres too many already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So now we Timeskip to bedtime, and I will sum up what has happened for the sake of convenience of any new additions

We all arrive at Atlas Academy where General Ironwood greets everyone.

Josh and Darius begin arguing over something trivial before Caleb breaks them up

Josh goes to dorm

Caleb finds out that Darius is secret fanaus

Darius and Caleb go to the same dorm

Josh tries to skewer them with his sword but fails

Everyone calms down

Cayden Arrives to the dorm

Everyone discovers Darius is secret fanaus

Josh tells ironwood, but he is in on it already and pretends like thats impossible.

Josh returns and arguing ensues

Josh storms out

Josh sits on a bench and contemplates whether he really is a bad person or not

Josh feels something move behind him and sees a crow fly away (Wink Wink)

Josh returns

Cayden suggests a game (The Board game Ruby and Yang play in that one episode)

Darius Joins Game

Josh Joins Game

Timeskip

Anybody without a Faunus? I don't like having two of my own OCs interacting, and I won't make a form unless there's somebody to pair with

So is everyone currently in the RP happy with skipping to the next day?

Is it too late to join?
of course not :)
I meant you could join if you thought I meant could not.

Anybody without a Faunus? I don't like having two of my own OCs interacting, and I won't make a form unless there's somebody to pair with
Why not? I guess you could go with lord of pain if he agrees? But why don't you want two, I find that having someone for an OC to talk to is great for development

On the flip side i find writing a story and writing an RP as much the same. You have a base plan for how you want it to go and then you begin, improvising as you go but still staying on the storyline laid out for you. Each character has their own likes and dislikes, just as in stories and sometimes these are actually better as it's a lot of people looking after all aspects of it.

Writing an RP and writing a story aren't all that different, your OCs will still learn and grow from interaction with others even if you don't neccisarily control the other characters

Sorry about that

Hello all! I have a quick question, I love RWBY and I was hoping to take part in this as well. I realize the title is still "open", but I'd like to confirm that there are still spots to join.

Wonderful! Please excuse how long it took to make this.

Name: Ame Ivo (White/Ivory Amethyst)
Appearance: A woman of 5'6. Ame sports brown, shoulder length hair that is dyed blonde at the ends and has sparkling purple eyes. Her short sleeveless shirt is the same color of her purple eyes and has a small diamond shaped cut by the neck area. By her elbows Ame has two black sleeves held in place by a loose, purple string, and two more of those strings decorate her brown jeans. She has on tall, black boots that reach mid calf.
Personality: Ame is a sweet girl, but can be spontaneous. Most times she is cool headed and relaxed in threatening situations, but if she sees anyone's she cares about getting hurt she'll go into a rage. She hates having to have Fawn follow her around and she doesn't support the slavery system.
Slave: Fawn
Semblance: Glow (She can create blinding lights if there is a reflective surface nearby)
Weapon: War fans and Katars
Backstory: Ame comes from a moderately rich family with enough money to afford a servant of sorts, and so when they discovered Fawn, they knew that they really wanted to use her. Ames father is a fairly perverted and maniacal man, so Ame took Fawn as a friend and promised her that they'll be together and she'll protect her from anyone. That pact still stands.

Name: Fawn Grem
Appearance: A very lithe woman with blond hair dyed brown at the ends. She has two soft antlers standing erect on her head, but they are at a slight angle behind her ears. She wears a long sleeved brown shirt that reaches to her mid thigh in the back, but waist in the front. She has black leggings on with smaller light brown boots.
Personality: Very shy and quiet, and will not speak to anyone unless spoken to. Fawn is very scared of non-Faunus and hates to travel with Ame, but she's forced to by, well, law. Not that she doesn't like Ame, it's just that's she has to be around humans. Fawn uses support weapons Andy is better with healing than harming
Owner: Ame
Semblance: She can scan the nearby area for different plants and animals and find them with extreme accuracy.
Weapon: A staff, and throwing knives
What kind of Fanaus: Stag or Doe
Backstory: She was enslaved when she was a teenager, letting her live a carefree child life. However, when her parents died, she lost her ability to find joy. Fawn was given to Ames family, but she soon developed a great fear of Mr. Ivo. Ame promised to protect her, and ever since they've been friends.

https://pokecharms.com/threads/general-role-play-rules.123/

I'm sure it was a necessary precaution.

Anyway, it seems like the characters so far have formed a 4 member team, should I have Ame make it a five member team or have her fly around solo until more people show up?

Ack! @Eevee E and @DarkEmporer , do you know what I just made Fawn? :angel:

... a horrible crying little brat like all of the female RP characters in really lame, uncoordinated, runaway role plays that are played by the drama queens of this world who really just want attention. :?

Sorry about that! I'm having a really weird day, no? Sundays are always weird. So I guess I was having troubles with a way to get interaction to occur. It won't happen again, I promise. XD

... a horrible crying little brat like all of the female RP characters in really lame, uncoordinated, runaway role plays that are played by the drama queens of this world who really just want attention. :?

Not all horrible crying brats are bad things. They are actually good if your looking for a character with lots of room for development like I did with Josh Whitman.

And that's good, perfect characters cannot grow throughout the course of the RP. And it also suits the stuck up rich environment of Atlas

Not all horrible crying brats are bad things. They are actually good if your looking for a character with lots of room for development like I did with Josh Whitman.

In fact all of our characters have some form of development the need to work on.

I totally agree! I was actually referring more of the people with, every post, having their character being in the center of attention. I do agree in all honesty; a weak mind can be developed into a strong heart if the author uses the art of 'crying brats' correctly.

Just felt like my opening post might leave a bad impression. XD

Last edited:
So i think i've discovered a suitable trial/test. It will be a fighting thing where a member of a team will be pitted against another one in a duel. This way we don't necessarily have to wait for the entire second team, just one other person. It would also be good to set up relationships (not in THAT way) between characters, friendships and rivalries.

Name: Blaire (Based on "blár," meaning "Blue" in Icelandic.) Kane
Appearance: Blaire has tanned skin, and stands at 6'0. He has black hair, with blue highlights, and his eyes are pure white. He wears standard blue jeans and a white t-shirt, along with blue sneakers. He wears sunglasses to hide his eyes.
Personality: Blaire is quiet, but he's loyal to his teammates. He'll be there if they need him, and he won't stand for them being made fun of. He's never owned a Faunus slave himself, nor does he exactly approve of their enslavement. When he's bored, he'll usually be playing Basketball.
Slave: None.
Semblance: Mental Map. His Semblance may be what caused his blindness. It is always active, and it gives Blaire a complete view of his surroundings, from a view of his choice. He could use it from a birds-eye view, or from a first person view. He can see his surroundings, but he can't make out color, nor can he know specific facial features unless he feels their face.
Weapon: Two tomahawks, which can transform into two SMGs, which can also transform in to a sniper rifle when combined. When separated, he calls his weapons "Vigilance" and "Negotiator." When combined in to a sniper rifle, he calls it "Doubt of The Blind"
Backstory: Born into a middle-class family, Blaire was your typical kid. He was pretty athletic, until, one morning, he lost his sight. He couldn't see like he used to, but he still could, in a way. Everything was odd. He knew what was happening around him, being able to see things like a map, but he couldn't see like he used to. He was frightened. Because of this, his eyes took on a plain white color. He wore sunglasses to hide it, and kept doing what he usually did, but, because of bullies finding out exactly what happened to him, he started learning how to defend himself. Eventually, he was asked to join Atlas, and accepted.

Does this look good?