• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Chains of Darkness: A tale of Broken dreams.

Righty-o, this is my first Rp, and I want a clean fight! You can join, but I want it under five people, now four(Excluding myself, because of my friend wants to join).

You can be a champion of a region, But Sinnoh is only one free.
PM if you want to be one.
Rules;

Same as the others, but I allow more then the normal four moves, if you want to use a fifth move that you don't use often, you can.

Let's start!
_-_-_-_-_-_

It was a beautiful day. The sun shared its warmth and a gentle breeze made the day seemingly perfect. A teenaged girl walked slowly towards a large stadium. A small yellow mouse was perched on her shoulder. He let out a short,"pichu..." out of pure excitement. The girl stopped and gave a glance in the direction of the stadium.
"The Indigo Plateau..." She smiled and pulled a letter out of her jean's pocket. it wrote: dear Diamond, you are cordially invited to come to the Indigo Plateau.... She didn't bother reading more, she had already memorized it. Diamond stuffed the letter in her pocket and continued walking. Although Diamond wasn't her real name, she liked it much better.
The pichu shifted nervously on her shoulder as they approached the double doors. Diamond pushed herself through and walked up to the counter.
"It's alright Lightning, don't be nervous." The pichu took a deep breath and assumed a stern expression.
"Hello, can I help you!" A young woman, a few years older than Diamond, gave a friendly smile.
"Yes, I'm from Johto..." The woman gave a gasp and started to sweat but Diamond continued,"My name's-"
"Diamond, right? I...ummmmm...I'll...sign you in right away!" The woman frantically typed on her computer. figures...Thought Diamond,I should have known someone would get all nervous around me... She sighed. The clicking noises from the keyboard abruptly stopped.
"Al...alright...go ahead...to the...ummm.....left and...down the hall....uhhh....third door on the right...." Diamond gave a quick nod as a thanks and headed towards the direction the woman gave her.
"Well....you ready Lightning?"
"Pichu!"
"I wonder what Zack Wolf is like?" Diamond pondered about the champion of Kanto but quickly stopped and looked at her pokeballs, just to make sure they were there. And they were, all six of them. She smiled and started to reach for the door knob.

"Nice ta meet cha'" Diamond wore a gentle smile as she accepted the friendly handshake.
"Pichu!" Lightning gave the cutest face he could make.
Diamond's mind pondered a bit,Hmmm...I wonder how old he is...he's pretty darn hot, I'm fourteen but....wait...I'll bet he's got a lot of fangirls so I'll keep quiet...
"So...I'm guessing that we'll watch a few battles for a while, right? Then the few selected winners get to battle a champion or the Elite four. I've been waiting for this for quite a while, I've been waiting for a decent fight....maybe after we kick butt we can battle each other? That'll be fun, since you're a fighting type trainer and I'm electric." She looked around and noticed Lance, his bright red hair gave him away. She gave him an awkward smile and then turned her attention to Zack.
At this time Lightning hopped onto Zack's head and sat in his hair. Uh oh Diamond tried to reach for Lightning, but it was too late. He gave out a "pikachu"-powerful thunder and flashed an evil grin. He momentarily jumped back onto Diamond's shoulder.
"Uhhh....sorry about that, he tends to do that to everyone he doesn't quite know or trust yet...actually the only human friend he ahs is me...are you alright?" She gave Zack an apologetic expression.

Diamond grabbed the seat closest to her and mentally went through her checklist. Meet Zack-check -- don't look like an idiot-well...ok check -- stop lightning from electricuting Zack-umm....that went badly but ok.....there was something else...oh! She scanned the room to make sure that there was enough room to send out her Pokemon, but there wasn't. Luckily she had picked up a map of the stadium.
Diamond pulled it out of her jean's pocket and searched for an open place to send out her Pokemon. It needs to have a pool for Volt....nope...nu-uh....not enough room....closed....I guess I'll go blend into the crowd and watch Zack's battle. She hesitantly sprung from her chair and walked towards the door.
---------------------------------
"Pichu....." Lightning sat on Diamond's head as she made her way to an open seat, which unfortunetely, there was none. So she decided to sit on the bottom of the stairs, close to the field and far, far away from Zack's fangirls. It's almost creepy how many girls are in love with him... Diamond unzipped her navy blue backpack and pulled out a white cap. She quickly slapped it on her head on directed her attention to the field. The battle had already started.

"What the crap?" A devestating hyper beam had formed a huge hole in the wall of the stadium. The people in the crowd started to panic. Diamond saw a man and his mightyena emerge from the smoke. I'd better go give them some help. She grabbed a pokeball from her bag and tossed it into the air. A dark blue pokemon appeared. "Luxray!" He shouted. Then the pokemon gave his trainer his full attention.
"Dazz, could you give me ride to Zack, that guy over there with spikey blue hair?" The luxray nodded and lowered his body so Diamond could climb on. LIghtning clutched Diamond and readied himself for a fight.
------------
As soon as they arrived at Zack's side Diamond got off Dazz and looked at Zack. The man with the mightyena was talking to Zack,"Where

Domovoi sat, most likely high, atop his throne like chair in the smoky back room in Hohen's Champion Battle area. He wheezed absentmindedly, running his hand over his head as if he had hair, but alas, all he had was a bit of peach fuzz.

Pokeballs lay scattered across the floor, some cracked and damaged. A hoop sat on the other side of the room. Domovoi shifted in his seat, his face smothered in fur from his bright white coat.

((Hey Demon. It ain't long, but it'll suffice, right?))

OCC:(Lol, we're in Kanto, in the Indgo Platue, fix it up mate. Lol, like try to appear by coming in through the hole. Plus it has to be a bit tad longer.)

Domovoi moved upright, becoming sobered as he rummaged through his coat pocket and pulled out his cell phone, staring at it blankly before finally opening it and dialing Zack's number, chucking with bitter laughter as he listening to the phone ring, probably triggering some long lost memory.

A Poocheyena stuck it's head through the cloth door to the secret back room, ruffing quietly as it made it's way toward Domovoi. Domovoi smiled weakly, scratching it's head lightly and waiting patiently for Zack to answer.

He grunted quietly, chucking the phone accross the room impetously, throwing off his coat rather then putting it on. He wandered out from under the hole in the wall and walked outside into bright sunlight, smiling lightly and peering into the clear blue waters below.
((This Forum is strange and jungleous....uhh...it's wierd, okay! Never before ahve I seen such unnessacarily long posts with minimal description!))

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, you do, Domovoi. In fact, permanently, as you are now banned. This isn't a freakin' chatroom RP. Making a ONE WORD POST is both redundant AND annoying.

Also, if you have qualms with how we DO things around here, well, you shouldn't be RPing here at all. Long posts with minimal description? Considering the crap you've been posting, I don't think you have the right to talk about MINIMAL description.

The rest of you carry on. (sigh) The work of an idiot slayer is never done...

Diamond nodded in response to Zack and quickly asked,"What's it look like?" But he had already started to battle Fonzy. That's fine I guess, she hopped onto Dazz as they started towards the builing in which the Trophy room was in. Maybe Lance will know... Diamond urged Dazz to go faster.
"Pichu pichu?" Why are we listening to Zack? Diamond gave Lightning a "STFU" look and turned her attention back to the building in front of her.
-------------
"Lance! Lance!" Diamond yelled desperately, but she received no response. She was in the room she had been when she met Zack, but Lance was apparently elsewhere. She sighed in defeat and conjured her map of the Indigo Plateau. There it is...the trophy room...up the stairs...down the hall on the right....second door on the left....got it!
"Dazz, Lightning, let's go!" The electric Pokemon followed Diamond up the stairs. Lightning jumped onto her shoulder as Dazz followed quickly behind.
-------------
They stood in front of the door, tired but relieved. No one else seemed to be there. The air conditioning sent a chill through them. Diamond put on her serious look and thrust open the door. At first glance no one was there. But Lightning and Dazz felt a strange presence hiding in the shadows.